Help me Cred Forums I'm in love with my 11 year old neighbour (pic related - she's so damn beautiful) I'm 21 years old...

Help me Cred Forums I'm in love with my 11 year old neighbour (pic related - she's so damn beautiful) I'm 21 years old and live alone.
She came into my life several years ago and has helped me through my depressions and anxieties. I'm a 5'3" manlet but decent looking and have had depression until this girl came into my life. After a few months her parents got used to me and I'd fix/setup their computers and shit. This girl would always come over so we'd chill and I'd help her with homework, walk the dog with her and we'd watch movies and play vidya together.
She's the most popular girl at school, all the boys want her but she chose me. I couldn't be more happy. We've talked about each other and she said she'd love if we lost our virginities to each other in the future. We're already each other's first kiss and we're a couple but for obvious reasons we keep it a secret.
I just don't know how I can keep it up... Every time she comes over we'd be cuddling on the couch and eventually start kissing... I'm scared if one day someone walks in and finds us out.. Should I tell her parents of my feelings towards her? They're very understanding people.
Please help me bros.. I can't stop loving her.. I can't get enough of her.. Her smell, her kisses, her whole body and when she lies ontop of me and looks into my eyes while resting on my chest... I love her so fucking much. I can't live without her.

Tell them today

Post more pics

Film your first time, then send it to her parents on fb

dude. No. Stop it man. She's ten years younger than you. That's just fucking wrong. If this shit comes to light, I'll go to prison.

DON'T DO IT

Kys you pedophile faggot

love her forever

Don't do it OP. Wait a couple years to let that shot get out. I can see why you'd love her but you CANNOT let other people find out. Keep it a secret. For your own sake dude.

Advice incoming i guess;

She's 11, so she's probably not too emotionally mature - my advice to you is bite the bullet and dont do anything illegal.

Your situation sucks.

Still, you should post more pics, so we can propery judge whether or not you should break the law.

>11 yo
Please stop.

Anyone that believes this needs help

Rip ops asshole in jail

Go for it OP.

Hey op, it's okay to fall in love with someone that's helped you through tough times and it's true that this relantionship is pretty wrong. But honestly man, waiting 7 years to actually date here would be a pain but really man, you don't want to get in serious trouble. I say end the relationship and build a strong friendship in front of her parents, wait then date her when she's 18. It may sound hard but if you love her so much, you'll do it for her.

Omg... So many mormons at this time... Holy fags

I really hope this is b8. If not you need to fucking stop this right now you fucking pedo

get that puss op

Dayum. She IS pretty. OP, be careful and take it slow. I think NOT telling them - at least till she is older - is the best course of action. But yeah, the guy who said something about emotional maturity is also right. I guess they can be a little unstable at this age, but I genuinely wish you success and happy relationship.

Keep it secret for sometime you pedophile cunt. Once she's older go on confessing.

Is it really a depression if you're sad because women don't like you?

this

Kek

No it's called reality..

Stale pasta is stale

You pedo fuck

Why would you go to prison?

You don't love her you love the attention you get from her. If you apply yourself you can easily find an older woman, Maybe an 18 year old since you seem to like younger women, that can give you the same things and more. You like the fact that she's partly dependent on you because if she wasn't you she would have left you Alot sooner. 11 year olds don't know what real love is man. Stop fooling yourself let her go before you get I'm real trouble and land in jail where I guarantee you will be raped for being with that little girl. You're a manlet, I repeat, YOU WILL BE RAPED. THINK ABOUT HOW A 6FOOT 3 INCH BLACK MAN WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND PUT HIS 8 INCH DICK IN YOUR TINY ASS HOLE.

Who would just walk into your house?

likes physically and psychologically undeveloped kids

yeah, you're shit op

Maybe women don't like him because he gives off a fucking pedo vibe? OP will either live out his dream and go on to cum in the poopers of underage girls from Seattle to NYC or just die alone and still a virign

You situation is fucked. I feel bad for you.

Well, i can help you out with a card game. I will dispatch some cards on my table and all i need to know is your city and the first 3 letters of your last name.

Then i will take some cards from the table and i will answer all your questions OP. I can help you to solve your problems.

If you fuck her now, statistically she will end up a fucked-up slut.
You don't want to fuck her future up, do you user?

Since 11 year old girls look like boys you probably gay AF

stop watching prison movies bro

this is proof it's all bait

Hi officer !

> how to take screenshot
> reddit
> 9gag
> male feminism

Agahaahagag holy fuck if you're going to be an sjw moralfag bitch atleast delete or hide your tabs you autist.

You're the reason why Cred Forums is shit get the fuck off my Cred Forums

>being this new

(You)

>being this new

Bwahahaha you fucking autist

I'm pretty sure it's shitty trolls like you that ruined b

>clearly a closet newfag

YOU get of our Cred Forums

Wew

>Older than the dinosaurs screen cap
>Believes it's recent
>Cries that Cred Forums is shit

Kill yourself newfag

Hope you feel embarrassed

ok, that's fucking wrong but since you're a fucking suicidal autist I'll help a bro out.
First, u don't want her parents to see you as more than a friend. In their face, you're JUST FRIENDS. Also she wants you because she doesn't know what having a pussy means in this world, she might change her mind once she hits puberty. Now you have 2 choices, you can go ahead and lose your virginity if you want to keep her (I don't advise this choice, u'll land in jail), or the 2nd choice, (pick this one if you actually love her) leave her be a child. you can still kiss and shit to not break her heart but let her live her childhood.

oh and btw if she was my daugher I would fucking beat you to death mofo

Checkd

Oh fuk m8. Course I get dem trips when it doesn't count

McFucking kys yourself

Your trips excuse your newfaggotry. Next time you won't be so lucky.

>Help me Cred Forums I'm in love with my 11 year old neighbour (pic related - she's so damn beautiful) I'm 21 years old and live alone.

tl;dr enjoy your jail

That backed on you, didn't it faggot? Where is your God now?

You think you love her because you're an inexperienced virgin. She thinks she loves you because you're older than her and different from the boys she's around. You're like an older brother to her, that's it.
She's confused and you're delusional.

SHE'S A CHILD AND IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER YOU'RE A PEDO!

Go get a hooker and don't be such a loser.

Its to late pack your bags and skip town

Lol you're so fucking stupid hahahahaha.. Fucking newfag

she's a kid, ofcourse you're going to love it if you have a little bit of sanity but how the fuck does that girl give you a hard one

you're a sick fucking faggot

Sounds like copypasta.

No problem here but wait until she's 18 before doing anything
Seriously wait and don't fuck up. DON'T FUCK UP. If this is true and not a bait thread then be patient and don't get spotted. If she loves you like you said DON'T FUCK IT UP

She's beautiful and mature

lol

Do this op

its a copypasta you fucking newfags