I'm 28 and pregnant, but I don't want to have children just yet...

I'm 28 and pregnant, but I don't want to have children just yet. This pregnancy was a mistake (my boyfriend and I use protection but must of failed somehow). I am not financially ready to have this child, but for personal reasons I chose not to terminate (I am not pro-life at all, but I think everyone should make their own decision). I want to put my child up for adoption but when I told my boyfriend he said he wanted to keep it. We had a fight over it and broke up. We are separated now but we are civil with each other, but he still wants to keep the child. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm trapped, I want to put this all behind me and just give this child to someone else and not have it around. I feel like if my ex boyfriend takes custody I will always have that reminder, or perhaps I will want to reconnect later.

My (ex)boyfriend is 27 and is working on getting his own business running off the ground but he said he would drop it and work full time for the child.

I am also worried financially; if my ex takes the baby will I have to pay child support? This is really stressing me out and turning into a nightmare. I just feel so hopeless and trapped.

Has anyone gone through something similar and can share some advice?

Just do like my mom did when she was raped Carry the fucker until you give birth and then Adopt it out so it gets a good home.

tits of gtfo

/thread

Boyfriends go away, but your child will be there forever

>yfw no "Hi I'm a femanon"

Use a coat hanger and kill the little fucker before it pops out.

Dick or GTFO

28 is plenty old to have a child, you are reaching the end of your fertility, it's now or never. Wait 6 months to a year and have a second one so they can play together.

Your financial situation has no bearing on your ability to raise a child. You only need to stuff enough calories to keep them alive, happiness comes from love. So give the kid that and all will be well.

Also, for the love of god get back together with your boyfriend and marry him. Sticking children in a home is a cruel fate, they are often faced with horrible conditions without love or placed in homes where they get physically, mentally and sexually abused. Abort, or raise the child.

Red bull and jacuzzi if you want to be a see you next Tuesday

christ if your going to ask for advice on b of all boards fucking reply faster then a whale drying up on a egypt beach.

If your not together you can still give the baby away to adoption once you carry it to term.

This has to be trolling. It's so compelling that I have no idea if this is bait or just genuinely retarded. This is far too optimistically deluded to read on Cred Forums

Fuck thisThis user must have mental problems

Try this

My girlfriend got pregnant, and I didn't want any kids.

The kid's 8 now. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Parenthood has its rewards.

Agreed its from someone who clearly lives in a hell hole my cousin's mom went nuts and she lived with a caring foster family sense she was 5 the family was the best thing for her.

I feel like no matter what we say, you've already made your mind up. Any advice we give will only cause you to justify your own personal decision, as opposed to the decision we are telling you to make.

Regardless, stop worrying about the future; the financial reasons, the job, the decision to give up for adoption. I'm guessing you're only about 3 months pregnant, give or take a month. You're choosing to go through with the pregnancy. So focus on that. When it comes to the 8th or 9th month, only then start thinking about adoption options. By 9 months you will almost definitely have a different state of mind of what you first initially wanted to do as you would have made a relationship with what's been growing inside you. Something you'e been caring for for 9 months isn't something you can let go too easily.

Whether you decide to keep it or give it up, there will be many things that will guide you on what to expect. Professionals deal with people like you all the time so they know what options to give to you to consider and make it easy.

Anyways the point is, stop focusing on the "What if". Stop living in the future. Live in the Now. Focus on giving the baby a healthy birth.

so whats the point of this reddit thing?I don't understand if its on a reddit why use Cred Forums clearly they don't want a real answer

Should have had the abortion. Now your life is over. And no, you can't put it up for adoption without daddy's consent in most states.

>want to make a thread
>not creative enough to think of own idea
>grab random post off reddit and repost
>?
>profit

Has b really decayed that badly and rotted to that point? So I take it this is the cancer meme people bitch about constantly.

Compare the answers here and there.

They're just repeating the party line, we got people speaking their mind.

So just now old enough to start fucking it right? Green text first few times raping it?

Funny, edgelord.