I don't see an infographic thread

I don't see an infographic thread.

could one of you Cred Forumsros post the one bout running from the police?

>dress differently than before

Sure!

the point is that trying absurd disguises won't work, but simply changing clothes

thanks

i dont understand this one i do this as hard as i can and i half expect it to break or tear somthing

but nothing happens

I should have enough time to make a improvised vest when Nigger break into my house shooting their gats >toothpaste flavoured clothes
>eating clothes
This a comfy spot. Hope there's no cougars here!

You shouldn't teach the bowline without also teaching the Yosemite tie off

You might just not be gripping your thumb tight enough.

Or you're a mutant.

make sure you do a big inhale just before you blow.

i still dont understand this.

it will overextend your tendon and sprain/injure/maim your hand

Good thread. What is the source of these "BLUF" pics?

can't remember but just google search the image and it should come up

>granite top table
Sure, because they are readily available.

Just remember anything that a bullet hits will slow the bullet down, distance is the best thing though.

it's just giving an example for what can help stop a bullet in the buildings around you. its not saying to go out a make a granite vest you pleb

yeah I saw a video about somebody shooting through balloons full of water, it barely made it through 4 balloons

How to ruin someone's life. Enjoy anons.
Finally you betas can destroy the guy who has been destroying pussies.

thanks user for dumping all these

no problem

These are great, sorry I haven't got anything to contribute

The first grip is BS. If you grip your knives this way, you are limited to exaggerated, almost slashing stabbing motions.

Lol dude is a manlet look how high up he aims

Who would have thought the CIA browsed Cred Forums

I wish I saw this years ago.

Or, simply, how to throw a punch.

Inferior to socks in every way, and if done too tightly or loosely, can fuck up your feet.

And the russian army just stopped issuing foot wrappings in lieu of socks *this decade*

yeah i know that, i see this infographic as something for a foot wound or if you dont have anything for your feet.

and shit for real? are they cheap or just retarded?

making bombs is ILLEGAL im reporting this guide

not gonna oplogize cus ur bein very careless

Actually, if done right, think for instance you don't have socks on your person its a good compromise.

written by a guy with 20 years of experience who is also 20 years old...guess he was really good running way when he was first born

i can't find the infographic, but this is general information thread.
If you get a mosquito bite, make a deep cross over it by pressing your thumb nail, not sliding your thumb nail across. If will itch more for a few minutes but the itching will stop after that.

Say what? don't get this one.

>hotwire a car

Or you could just, you know, get a job and buy a car.

Because no one will see this coming.

Kinda hard to do when you have Treadstone on your ass... ASS.

just tried it and no idea how to do it, gonna just delete it

What if you're in the middle of nowhere and lose your keys, and or a runaway agent.

I remember seeing one about affiliate marketing, anyone have that one?

Image limit has been reached, only have a few other shit left to post. if anybody makes another thread i will post

You have been fantastic, thanks for taking the time.

no problem, glad you liked it

Please do. These are saving my life. Thanks.

This one will save ya life:
Always carry a short stack of fake $50's and $100's you printed out.
When you're in a black neighborhood and they focus on you, you can use that green to buy your way out of there.
KFC coupons don't hurt either.
By the time the niggers find out it's fake, you'll be in a white neighborhood.

What's the footnote for? Is the reference to the song relevant?

no idea actually, never noticed it until now

the point is when youre writing something in public and you want noone to see what it is, put a big ass unrelated safe image on most of the screen and type under that. That way when somebody might see the screen they will notice the bigass picture first and will immediately be self-assured that whatever youre writing is safe since the picture is safe and they wont investigate further.

oh right i get it now, i thought it meant as a way of saving information

For practice, friend.

Was great thread. Thanks user

At my old job we had to take first aid. The teacher said the most important thing to do with a major cut it to stop the bleeding. Obviously, you want to use a clean cloth if one is available, but if you're at a remote work site and someone gets a big-time cut and the first aid kit is more than a minute away, use whatever you have available, even if it's a dirty shirt or rag. Press that down firmly onto the wound. As blood starts to seep through it, add another layer, then another, then another. You can remove and replace the outer layers of cloth as they become blood soaked, but leave the first 3 or 4 layers on the wound, by then, some useful clotting should have started.

Again, don't worry too much about having clean dressing, just use whatever's handy. They'll clean the wound at the hospital and probably give antibiotics if necessary.