He cracked my skull. Beat me up. Broke my collar. Took my daughter. Hacked all my accounts. Evicted me...

He cracked my skull. Beat me up. Broke my collar. Took my daughter. Hacked all my accounts. Evicted me. Took all my money. And is now after the 12 yrs seeing a lesbian I didn't have to worry about after only 2 weeks. Someone help me.

tits or gtfo

Come to me, i'll treat you like a real Lady

/Thread

that's what happens when you give your vag to alpha

You probably deserved it

>coal burning whore

How'd this start, first of all?

He was unhappy. His parents told him if he left me he would be able to move back in and live rent free. Guess I wasn't worth it. I came home from work gave him my tips and he claimed I was drunk. Beat me. Flipped me into the concrete face down while my daughter saw this and called the cops on me. I went to jail. He took my daughter

What did you do? This shit usually doesn't happen for no reason. Granted he sounds like a psychopath but this still sounds like it was a reaction to something. Also your fault for being in a relationship with a psychopath.

>you went to jail

well 9 times out of 10 you are the problem then. Coming to Cred Forums for help pretty much cements it.

He did the right thing.

you went to jail on what charge?

>And is now after the 12 yrs seeing a lesbian I didn't have to worry about after only 2 weeks.

what does this mean?

His mom knows the da. I pushed him. He had scratches on his back. That's it. His friend who he claimed was a lesbian he is now seeing. We were together for 12 years

>And is now after the 12 yrs seeing a lesbian I didn't have to worry about after only 2 weeks

The guy is Ross from Friends

I went on assault and battery. He didn't go to jail but was charged with assault on female. I just want someone to help. If anybody's bored.

and what would you like random people around the world sitting behind their computer screens to do for you?

this would be a good time to post tits with timestamp by the way.

still voting to dryshaft this sucker

No tits. You can see them along with my broke collar bone shown above.

show ur ass !

show nipples you cunt

So no one is going to help me. Unless I show ass or tits?!?!? Seriously. No ones bored and wants to ruin a life like he did mine.

what help do u want?

NYPA, show tits

Weak b8 pics or it didn't happen

No one gives a fuck about your petty little problems. Tits or gtfo.

We aren't here to cater to your every whim. So unless you present something of value, we have no interest.

Are you lost?

Get your shit together, pick a better partner and don't be such a cunt next time.

Tits and timestamp. It's not about sex, it's about confirmation.

Underrated

cool thread

This

I'm willing to help, I've been looking for a project.
Still tits and timestamp before anything remotely happens.
Once you have met this criteria it would probably be a good idea to provide dox.
Not before after.

If true, this restores my faith in natural justice - men get shafted by lying women all the time, just look at it as you taking one to balance things out

What state do you live in?

Men get their skulls cracked by women all the time?

YOU HAVE TO EAT THE EGGS

This is a long shot but if your initials are JLM you need to contact me. Its been a while but you know I've been there. You will know who this is and that I will solve your problem.

move on then,make a new kid if that's your thing or just enjoy the single life,lay-ins and as much manmeat just or dyketounge as u want
don't cry to us because you made a bad choice in mating with a guy who beats u

Cred Forums must be satisfied before you the bargain can be struck. Show butthole and give his personal info. Then leave it in Cred Forumss hands.

You mean HIS daughter

Once heard about a bloke who took a stiletto heel through the eye. I think I rather the skull cracking than that but near enough equal consequences regarding brain damage.