Be honest: what should be done with people like this who commit crimes during police "protests"

Be honest: what should be done with people like this who commit crimes during police "protests"

she should be thrown into a pit with 10 huge, oily, veiny, muscly 7 foot tall niggers and used as a throwaway piece of fuckmeat for the enjoyment of the general population.

They should be awarded and celebrated. Triggered?

Only liberals get triggered

Why don't these retards where mask if they're goingt to loot?
Wish I could loot, first place I;d go to is Best Buy

That black man next to her is armed and dangerous. I

Here, write this in your stupid statistics :they are committing a crime so her punishment should be hand out by the competent authority. Fuck you OP

The exact same thing that would happen if they did this shit on Tuesday at lunch time.

Same with the cops that shoot black dudes. Same with the black dudes that shoot cops. If you commit a crime you go to jail.

Like in your cuck fantasies?

She is the victim here.
Jimmy's John is a trigger.
She was mentally raped by Jimmy John's. Which is a CIS set of words that have subliminal destructive meaning towards women

You must be a liberal then

the same that's done with people who commit crimes outside of police "protests"

they said it was for the black man
they said it was for the mexican
and not for the white man
but if you look at the streets
it wasn't about rodney king
in this fucked up situation and these fucked up police...

she's a nigger digger anyway hang her just like a nigger

Shoot on site

She looks much better in first pic. She has a pig's nose here
Much disappoint lol

Jimmy johns are freaky fast. Niggers and nigger lovers are slow. This made them sad, then they questioned God and why they made them slow. Then they doubted the existence of God, then the coal burners and niggers had sex, having more mud bloods.
Jimmy johns is responsible for atheists interracial violence.

Well that's good to know coming from a vegan who wants to ban guns and is planning on spending his life passing sensible laws to make the world a safer place and to deal with climate change. I'm glad nothing triggers you.

BLM is a racist nigger movement
If a white person is stupid enough to back it then they can get same amount of time in jail with her racist nigger friends.
She will find out quick enough why white people hate niggers
IIts because niggers are the racist ones, raised racist, haven't met a black person that wasn't taught to hate whites for early age

whats with 2 meg file size today?

send her to prison with nigresses and see what she thinks when she gets out, you know what causes racism? niggers

"Jimmy John's" in addition to being shit food has a CEO that likes to kill endangered animals. The fat fuck deserves to have his nuts cut off and be bled out in the town square. So in answer to your question, nothing.

Jimmy John's foods is shit tier and that's a fact. Bread is always chewy and hard. Shit is so nasty

The same as what's done for crimes not occurring during a protest. Don't break the law asshole.