You get to go back in time and give yourself one life hack

you get to go back in time and give yourself one life hack.

what is it?

Turns out slacking at uni is not worth it.

I would give myself a better understanding of life

Would I retain my current knowledge or would the change erase the me from now? Would it be like I get to go back and, 'pilot the ship' from a certain point, or would it be more butterfly effect?

>now
I think he means a butterfly effect type of way

you get to go back and give yourself just one piece of advice. your past self will follow that advice to the best of their ability. your life will change in the current to reflect that - butterfly effect all the way.

Then no thanks. I have no clear point of optimum divergence. Too many variables.

true
But you might be able to change reality itself
To me it's too shitty as it is right no so I guess there is no point in not trying

punch my dyke ex in the face and stay with my current gf at the time.

I should have an hero'd in 2009.

Use a condom

A list of things to do for her so I never lose her.

Buy Microsoft stock. as much as I can afford.

id go back and rape myself in the ass
then i would be a mentally scared shill

listened to more hip hop

Buy those bitcoins You hesitant dickhead. You will be fucking wealthy.

back when one bitcoin was a 5er

don't be a pussy, you gay faget

Simple, I just come back armed with the winning lottery numbers for a smaller mega millions pot. I say smaller because I'd rather not have the attention of the winner of the ones featured on the news.

I know that feel pepe :/

Don't cheat on Rachel.

just kill yourself, faggot

I don't have anything I regret, I think I would just tell myself the lottery numbers

"Nobody is gonna love you as much as she will. Do it right"

I kinda know that feel

Cut your hair and go to the gym.

Everything I had already learned from that point, obviously.

Anyone who says different is a dreamer.

I second to that, I wish I never left the gym 4 years ago and started to do drugs and alcohol

Dont blow that 80k settlement you gpt when you were 18
Dont tell your mother you got 11k in the next settlement at 24
Dont tell her you have a successful business at 30

tru

Only faggots with faggy bodies cant rock the greasy long haired look

Marshal is that you?

this resonates with me - I'm 25 and thinking of giving up the booze and joining the gym.

Sorry, my name is tony

don't listen to older ppl thinking they are all wise and smart

tony is that you?

Tony Bamanaboni is that you ?

don't fuck that slut who gave me herpes

Sheeeit, i heeded this advice when it was given to me at 5. This biker dude who frequented the diner my mom worked at told me that shit, and goddamn was he right

Lamar davis is that you, nigga?

fuck older people thinking they're all wise and shit.
I have this one guy I see at work who thinks he's a fucking mentor to me and every other young guy there. genuinely thinks he's gods gift to man - I'm planning to be in such a better position when I'm his age.

Fuck guys

Power to commit suicide instantly.

Thats not advice user, thats the worlds greatest super power

tell myself lottery numbers

working out didn't help you but focusing on manipulating and lying to get girls did, so many years wasted on lifting.

Tried it came out to be my phone number no foolin..

No man
It's me
Mohamad Dasyrian

Been Christ fag since big time too.

Really worst of the worst. Satanic intoxicated crime-ridden fag town. Some shit went on thought it was schizophrenia but it was real. So instead i though it was the FBI wanting me to be the next president. That don't make sense because I'm far from a good person. Then I'm just like you know what God punishing me or rewarding me idk which. Shit real man.

Are you me?

I'm from the FBI and we still want you to become the next president. I you allow it, we'll make it happen.

I had to double check my mistakes.