Time control VS Super intelligence

Time control VS Super intelligence

What one Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super intelligence, so I can come up with a way to control time.

I have super inteligence now, so I would take red pill.

With super intelligence you don't need time control.
Everybody knows that.

The scope of super intelligence isn't overly well stated. You may be super smart, doesn't mean you can get everything you need done. Time control on the other hand, fix every mistake ever made, and live forever. Seems more useful.

I consider myself intelligent enough. Not super-intelligent, but it'll do. Red pill.

Teleportation over both.

So can I like, steal shit with time control?

Teleportation is just instantaneous transportation, which you have if you control time.

That is really great observation, but you have said it before.

intelligence is just being able to deal with what comes. that would be the sum of the roots of the word. without knowledge, intelligence is worthless.

time control would be far more fun and remove the need for intelligence; which would entail a lot of work to use it.

Jeah, try that to get inside an security locked space .....wont come in.

But you can kill all people involved and then take keys to get in

>With super intelligence you don't need time control.
>Everybody knows that.

Time control.

Super intelligence you are still limited by current technology, you can think and do a lot of things but you are still limited by current tech.There are plenty of designs and theories out there way ahead of their time but no practical way to develop them until with have the supporting technologies around them to make it happen. With time control you could become a literal master of the universe.
Also the ability to go back and fix how you fucked up with "the one" would be awesome.

Heeeeyyy......wait a minute......

>1 Take intelligence pill
>2 Realise you should have taken time control pill
>3 Kill yourself

trips o' truth

I'm thinking this is some kind of shitty ripoff on the wish-giver's part. Choose time control and get the ability to stop the clock for 2 minutes or the ability to use the advanced features in outlook.

>inteligence

Actually with Time Control you don't need super intelligence. Find out the answer, jump back in time, answer correctly. Jump forward in time, learn something valuable, jump back and be the first to know it now.

Take time pill.
Come back here later.
Take intelligence pill.
Win. Win.

Time control obviously. This question is silly because only one of those things are outside the realm of possibility, and that is time control. Fucking dumb if you choose super intelligence. what does that even mean. Time control will never be possible but super intelligence will, and with time control you can move to a time where brain enhancements will exist.

>take intelligence pill
>you know how to control time
Win-win either way.

With super intelligence you realize that doing that runs an increasingly unavoidable risk of fucking with the time stream and changing the future so that your answer is wrong when you get back there, or even worse, that there is no future and you get left stranded in a temporal black hole.

/thread

>Fucking dumb if you choose super intelligence. what does that even mean.

Proof that taking the super intelligence pill would be better.

Unlike most I'd like to control time. If I became the most intelligent being on the planet I'd become even more douchy than I am now. I'd lack my current sense of humor and nothing on thus God forsaken board would ever make me laugh. With time control I'd be able to freeze time a jerk off to ever girl in my radius one by one if I wanted to. If I was super intelligent I wouldn't be interested in sexual endeavours anymore.

Normal time with super intelligence beats Time control with normal intelligence.

Why? Super intelligence can create time control. (Given enough time).

This creates a conundrum.

Time control with normal intelligence could easily be used to learn more, boosting one's intelligence. An Intelligence Quotient is supposed to measure one's capacity for learning, but it does this Only (or Mostly) by measuring learned things. If one had more time, the inclination to learn more combined with time control could eventually gain one a Super intelligence. I'm assuming that time control could not only allow time travel, and by reduction time and space control (the sun moves rapidly- dragging the earth with it), but could allow one to control how much time one has seemingly experienced vis a vis the ageing process. Also by Having time control, one could travel to the times of the development of the time control theories and technical processes and learn how they were created and use time control to boost one's intelligence enough to understand it.
Time control is superior.

Super intelligence could

time control all the way baby

By time controll.. could I make my self younger again?
Go back in time?

Or just stop/freeze time?

Teleportation implies Time and Space control. Time control including time travel requires or implies space control because the sun moves rapidly through space- dragging the earth with it.

The invention of teleportation almost guarantees time travel, or the invention of time travel almost guarantees teleportation.

I already have plenty intelligence, I'll take the time control.

>But you can kill all people involved and then take keys to get in
You psycho.. you can just take the keys without killing

First thing you went on about.. I think it says much about you..

>Super intelligence can create time control.
No, if you had super intelligence (or even normal intelligence) you would realize that creating time control is impossible, and you would not waste your time on it.

If you had super intelligence you would already know the answer to that.

>I already have plenty intelligence
Suuuure you do.....

Neither, that's way too much power for me. I just want a pill that turns into a little sponge giraffe in water, fuck.

enough to get by
enough to be happy

>the sun moves rapidly through space- dragging the earth with it.

Found another one who needs to pick the intelligence pill.

Yet not enough to preserve that happiness.

I'm talking literally changing anything to do with time. So like making anything that is old, new again, including yourself

Time controll
Go and fight people with slow mo.
One Punch EVERYONE with a counter.

I'd be swimming in money.

You would obviously need to take the intelligence pill if that's that you'd do with time control

super intelligence

Time control everytime...

>pause time
>walk into bank
>empty vault
>continue time

>see hot chick
>pause time
>stick it in her pooper

It's a no brainer really

Oh of course, I forgot. You know me.

Eh is pretty cool guy

What would you do with time control?

Outlook..... Ffffffffuuuuuuccckk

Not using OS/2 email servers and workstation running Lotus Notes with Domino.

I'm from 1996. I used my super intelligence to craft time control and travel to Sept 24,2016CE to begin interfacing Lotus Notes with Domino to the /EmbedURL4chan.org/Exit random image board.

Wazzzauuup!!!!

easy choice

>Use time control to learn/know everything and jump to future for Int. Upgrade Chip
>Use Super Int. to build Time Machine

This.

Time control

-go to the past and 'invent' technology
-win a massive lottery
-stick it in chix poopers

The sun moves faster through space within our galaxy than the Earth travels about the sun on its yearly circuit.

The sun and stars we see and the Milky Way are all moving about. We can measure the absolute and relative velocities of the stars discernible to the eye and yet dimmer stars.

>not knowing that the sun moves faster than the earth.
>you lack of super intelligence

Yeahh uh huh is that so

Well, that depends, can i make the time stop by screaming "ZA WARUDO!" ?

Both thanks

>Find out the answer, jump back in time, answer correctly. Jump forward in time, learn something valuable, jump back and be the first to know it now.
Not that simple.

Most people don't even realize that OBL didn't intend to kill 3000 people on live TV. Most people don't know that John Brown and his allies were intending to cause a genocide of Blacks in 1859 when they attacked Harper Ferry.

We don't even know the answers to shit we should know. How do you expect some dumbass in the future to know anything about their own time?

It depends, would I get older while the time is stopped?

time control. because you can manipulate intelligence. I.E. learn things and go back in time with said knowledge.

The power to control anything that exists or will exist, no matter what.

The sun moves absolutely faster than the earth moves relatively around the sun in its elliptical orbit. However if you want to consider all motions, if the sun travels among the stars, and the earth orbits the sun, then the earth's motion is a vector sum of the sun's motion and earth's relative orbit about the sun.

The earth travels with a motion of an elliptically deformed helix as the sun moves among the stars and the earth follows it and orbits the sun simultaneously.

The moon travels about the earth and thus travels faster than the earth or the sun.

/thread

If you control time you control the meaning of intelligence. A collection of knowledge considered above average the majority in that time period.

Hit the pause button. Start reading. Don't break your glasses.

super intelligence so I can create mind control

Time control. With enough time, I can achieve super intelligence, and it has benefits that cannot ever be achieved by super intelligence.

Time control. Stop time and study for an eternity.

What if their isn't a natural way to control time?

In today's world super intelligence would drive you past the brink of insanity. Seeing all the problems, knowing all the solutions but no one listens. They're just in their own worlds. Being too smart.. being thrown into a world where you mind wants to collapse in on itself.. the burning hatred for mankind and the constant urge to give mercy of death to ever simple minded person you meet.. you'd lose your mind... and time control? You'd become so apathetic and lethargic, your quality of life would simmer away. Always knowing you can fix every mistake, life would give you no pleasure. Sex would become boring, money would be a novelty, and those around you would become nothing more than boring play things. Your existence would become meaningless... neither choice is one you will be satisfied with but both will bring you even faster to deaths door.

When life is controllable, Death is inevitable.

>Having click remote
>Not just raping every girl over a 6
Doing it wrong. I'd spread my seed like ghengis khan

time control
>choosing an undefined level of intelligence
>choosing a supernatural godlike power
how is there any argument
super intelligence cannot give you the ability of time control

You obviously choosed the time control

Imagine being able to shout ZA WARUDO unironically

Why not time control so you can stop time and become intelligent?

you must be real fun at parties

Time control, so i can rape grills without them realizing it and end my kissless virgin problem

Nope
Call me Buzz.
Buzz Killington.

because you can only be as intelligent as your current capacity allows. you cant become super intelligent from reading a few text books - or if you could, why waste the energy of learning advanced physics/calculus/philosophy etc...

But time control would be awesome until you became perfect, while super intelligence would just give you a superiority complex and make everyone think you were an asshole...

I think these things would only be true of someone who lacked the willpower to not give in to those deteriorations or the creativity to keep their own lives meaningful.

If you have the ability to control time then you're able to stop, pause, rewind and learn. You literally have all the time in the world to learn. You will become intelligent.

If you are intelligent from a pill, becoming all-knowing, then one can assume you can come up with a way to achieve time control. Since the red pill offers time control, then it's real and achievable (in this scenario)

Regardless of which one you choose, you will get both. It just depends which route you want to take to get them.

Here's a better question. Why would you want super intelligence. I would rather live knowing at least something are inherently good. As opposed to just being that guy who rants about lizards in politics

>because you can only be as intelligent as your current capacity allows

Implying that you cant just go into the future where some brain modification that gives you super intelligence exists

Sure, but think about what you'd be doing. Moving time back and forth so much that everyone you met you would know what they were about to do before they did it. Your understanding of human psychology would come to a point that you'd be able to guess the future without ever pushing into it. Now keep in mind this is all if you don't have a purpose in mind. (Stopping killers, becoming a killer, crime fighting etc. Etc.)

Kill yourselves.

I don't think that will ever exist and if you really wanted to get one, you're a fucking idiot... I'd just have fun raping every girl I deem worthy. Becoming Greek god levels of ripped and going back and fixing all my mistakes in life

Time control. For some reason it is the red pill.

time control
two reasons :
-you all have the time learning stuff while time stopped, visit countries etc, which is more interesting that intelligence. You already know all, but discovering shits you don't know is best
-the dumbest you are, the happier you are

Congrats

Trips of truth

i guess you're right

I said to someone else on here my theory is entirely based around not having a purpose. If you wanted to become a super hero, or fix small problems for people around the world, you'd completely negate what I said, also, with the ability to control time if you just sat back and watched the world. You'd truly be god.

I do have I purpose in mind. Eradicating India... Just to many people.

>implying you'll be able to before you die

You don't need time control to become ripped

Dieting, lifting and some dedication

I personally would choose time control and pause time right before I cum on a girls face. then I would wait a few years while cumming on her every day twice a day.

then I would unpause time after she's completely covered.

BONUS: I wouldn't shave or cut my hair at all, and after time was unpaused, it would look like hair exploded out of my head making for the most epic cumshot of all time.

Yeah. I don't think I'd help anyone tbh. I'd only help myself. Help myself to become so ripped just seeing me makes chicks panties soaked. Helping myself to having sex with whomever I please. Help myself to the latest tech and all the cash I can carry. Would be a sweet life tbh

You spelled intelligence wrong, wise one.

super intelligence

I am aware. But a six pack (what I have now) isn't good enough. Plus with unlimited time I wouldn't feel like I was wasting my life whenever I have a 6 hour swim practice (fuck college swimming) or lifted when someone wanted to hang out with me. Unlimited time would be rad. And that's the first thing I would use if for, looking like Rich Piana...

How intelligent?

Super... Duh

>implying brain modification will ever exist

With time control though... How will this effect you?

If I chose time control, then I could manipulate time all around me, but I would still be constantly growing older.

I could travel back to 1920, be 30 years old (I am right now), live there for 10 years, then travel back to 2016, I would be 40 while everyone else around me that I know is still the same age.

After all the bank robberies and rape I'd accomplish, traveling, changing my past mistakes and setting my future up to become the most powerful man in the world. As fun as that seems it might become depressing after a while.

I know for sure I would want to live several years in different periods of time, not just sight see. But then I'd get old if I picked up where I left off in 2016. And if I fast forward time to match the time I was gone, then I'd be missing so much stuff, I'd have to rewind, live it to experience it, etc etc. I would actually be BEHIND.

This is all assuming the theory that time is like a single flowing river.

Just imagine going back in time enjoying the fuck out of yourself, then coming back to 2016 and everything you know is different.

the only intelligence you need is how to use time control wisely.
fast forward, get numbers from power ball, rewind - win jackpot

This.... is amazing

super intelligence - become aware of everything, become infinitely depressed, kill self within hours.

time control - no consequence, no challenge, life loses all meaning, kill self within weeks

Perhaps some limitations on the time control and it would be chooseable.

The OP said you could MANIPULATE time. So you could change any aspect you wanted your age. Someone else's age, the year, the season, the sun's position in the universe, etc. Its in the definition.

There is truth in this

Found the autist who would suicide if he took intelligence pill due to all the dumb shit he's said/done

This... I should not have read this on 500 micro grams of lsd..

Well this is why you need to use time travel wisely.

But yes, if you did live in the past for several years, then come back to 2016, you would be older than you are now. I can see how that would pose a problem.

You just mind fucked me dude.

Please. Then you'd have to split it. Go back in time, steal Bach Stradivarius violin, take it back in perfect condition. Sell for an easy 300-400 mil.

it's an ancient pasta

but remember, you could travel to future and probably they found a cure for aging.

imagine following:
1 make massive money, more than alfred nobel + zuckerberg did and invest it wisely, should be no problem with time control.
2 hire 1000 smart and super intelligent scientist working on a pill for eternal life
3 fast forward every 5 years til they found it

If you ask now where do you find 1000 smart scientist =
Travel back 30 years with the semen of some super intelligent scientists and impregnate them, time control is solving all your problems

Oh. When OP said time control I assumed I would be controlling time around me while I stayed a constant, not being changed at all.

If I was able to manipulate my own age then that's totally different and much better.

Time control, go to high profile peoples residences and poison their foods with ricin, to shape the political sphere as I want or to watch chaos in shit tier countries unfold and spill over into anarchy, and watch it all from the comfort of my home.

>the dumbest you be the happiest you is
Fixed it for you.

Super intelligence because I could actually help humanity with that

so original, never heard that one before

Take time pill, use until bored. Then if you want go back in time and take your past selfs place and take intelligence pill.

Or just

1.invent something that will revolutionise the world and make billions off it
2.hire yourself because you're super smart
and 3. cure ageing in a few weeks or days even

Absolute mad man.

implying that saving millions of people from future risks wouldnt save people

KEK

Or maybe that user is a time traveler himself and wrote both those posts

He said that in this thread and the 2010 thread, AT THE SAME TIME knowing you would screenshot it

I'm high right now and you're fucking with my mind. Just say you'd pick time travel rape a bunch of bitches

Yeah. If you pick super intelligence, you'd probably kill yourself after realizing how dumb that choice was tbh

Merkel is target Numéro uno I'd assume. Plz

Well.. If age a static constant or even a controlled variable, but time is a dynamic variable, I'd say give me time travel. If I could chose for my body to travel in time not relative to the world timeline that would be the ultimate scenario. Not only could you spend eternity just jumping back and forth, but you could literally start from the beginning and make it your own world. First, time travel to the future, gain an much knowledge as possible through various methods, after all you have an eternity to figure out finance. You could gain enough knowledge to essentially keep yourself from possibly dying in any nonage related way. You could then go back to before humans ever even existed with an army of people you trust with many different ethnic and diverse dna traits. You could in theory, just keep repeating this process of starting over with the absolute elite from all of these different people from different periods of time and create a master species. (NOT A MASTER RACE DON'T START SHIT) You could just keep repeating it over and over, only really spending your time going from the last moment before the human race declines, meaning they're the most advanced of their species for this timeline that you created. Then take people from that period of time all the way back without the technology we have now, as if they're the first humans to ever live on the planet, then skip all the way back to the end of the timeline and pick the best of them again. And the real beauty of it is as long as you go just one second earlier each time, you could always just restart and go back to your normal life. Absolute brilliance. Time travel = endless possibilities, where as without this pill, maybe time travel really can't ever exist so no matter how intelligent you are, you could never reach that level of freedom or power.

>get intelligence pill
>learn how to manipulate time
or
>get time control pill
>stop time
>learn all the facts
>see every formula
>brain train
either way, you can get both.

I'd pick time travel and rape a bunch of bitches

... But what if one of those bitches I raped was originally related to me and I didn't know it? What if I get her pregnant and she has a child and goes a different path in life. I could fuck up the way her timeline was supposed to go and result in me not being born. I could change the course of history with just one rape and one little cum dribble.

STOP

It's just, you could essentially speed up evolution infinitely.

time control, because the more intelligent you are the more depressed you will tend to be, and I'm already pretty much depressed.

Time control obviously. I'm already sufficiently intelligent.

underrated post

time control then go back in time and take blue capsule as well

Go back in time before you take the red pill, kill you, now what?

time control, i would keep reliving life and eventually i would be the smartest person in the world

Intelligence brings unhappiness

I'd rather be an idiot messing about with time control.

1. Take a red pill.
2. Return time to step 1.
3. Take a blue pill.
4. ???

Take the red pill, go back in time and take the blue pill.
/thread

But if you went back to step 1 you never took the red pill, it would be a time paradox! Or an alternate time line idk

Intelligence = unhappiness

Yes but you already have the power, unless there is a power that takes away powers, no backsies

bruh you just fucked me up

I send back the memories about my time control skill and take the blue pill. Now got it?

Fucked myself up... I can't stop thinking about the shit now.. Doesn't help I'm on lsd...

Time control... Use time control to condition your mind to become intelligent. Intelligence will most likely not get you time control

That's not true... you can literally raise your iq just by sitting around and thinking all day

I like you user

Holy shit! A version of myself just appeared out of no where and told me to choose super intelligence. So weird.

Something tells me I'd like you, too. Course that could be the drugs. Who knows?

time control. You can only perform as well as how far our current technology has developed and that tech will not develop for so fucking long even with your super intelligence you wouldn't be able to fast forward our tech progression to the point you'd get it while you're alive. Plus i'd have more fun controlling time, I don't need super intelligence to know that.

Time control
Go back in time and take blue pill
now you have both

Oh god... Think about this. What if they each had an equal consequence. For instance, if you chose intelligence, you'd be stuck in a world where time travel couldn't exist. If you chose time travel, your IQ could never go up. You could never really gain anything past your current limitations for intelligence. Freaky. I'd probably still go with time travel. I'm sufficiently intelligent enough to complete the task on my own if I had an infinite number of attempts.

Well, I obviously already possess one of these.

So I'll go with the super intelligence.

I should really be tagging my stuff cuz I'm scatterbrained and can't keep it all in one message.

Anon123 for now

Time control. Then you can stop time, and also take the intelligence pill. You'd be retarded to take the intelligence one.

Kinda the point bro...
anon123

hey user

you're in a simulation

that isn't real lsd you took, nor real air you're breathing

lots of love ~user

You're the kind of faggot to do a no kill play through on Dishonored, aren't you?

Fuck you. I like you.

But I'm too giggly for a bad trip at this point haha
anon123

Intelligent people aren't happy people.
But at least you got deez dubs

eh i don't know

i want time control, but i just watched darker than black

there was a bitch who could control time but she aged with it

gotta' be less ambiguous about this, OP

than you probably should travel to future and rape future whores instead

just go back and don't rape her again. you'd still have had the experience the first time.

Now watch, the whole reason Hitler came to power is really because a Jew chose time travel and went back and raped him.
anon123

anon123

*slow clap*

Push your mother down the stairs again

First thing you should have looked for was steroids considering that's what he uses.

you stupid shits dont understand what time is

>take time control
>stop time
>take the other pill
>profite

anon123

Your superintelligence tells you that you should have taken the red pill, then gone back in time to take the blue pill too. Then it slaps you upside the head for having fucked it up already.

wtf?

>take time control
>someone asks you about something
>answer wrong
>go back in time and try again

time control plz

Every conversation with every ex ever

/thread

this

>take red pill
>go back in time
>take blue pill

red pill

Either pill can be used to achieve the other pill's benefits

In the middle of sex, just pause. Maybe get off in her. Go off, fuck with some shit while you could essentially stop time. Then come back after getting jacked up on energy shit. Fuck the hell out of her and right before you cum, pause time again and do the same thing. Fuck that bitch for days. BDSM torture of course, not just any random fuck. She'd go insane!

>time control
>Go back in time 1 minute
>Take blue pill

Done

Nothing is more intelligent than time control... until you abuse it and lose your intelligence. Still, red pill please.

Everybody is forgetting one thing with that theory. It presents it's own set of complications. What if you go back and end up occupying the same exact position as before, as if you had never taken the red pill. Then you'd be stuck in limbo, forever making the same choice over and over.
anon123

None thinks this through. I'm a mensa member, I'm in the top 2% with an iq of 147. Being constantly surrounded by people who are significantly dumber than you is fucking torture. Have the world ran by those same dumb asses is borderline unbearable. Fuck, that... in this world I'd rather be dumb with power. Give me the time pill.

Your brain works like bad writer for star trek

If nothing in this universe ever moved, time would be irrelevant.

Thus time is basically a race. If X is moving at N speed and Y is moving at R speed, which will reach point C first?

Yep. That's all time is.

Now you could go all existential and shit and theorize if you stopped moving (living, breathing) that time would cease to exist. Actually what happens is the mechanics of volume and velocity change and time still permeates.

I fuckin hated star trek.
anon123

I don't think I would chose either. Super intelligence generally comes with super nihilism. By going back in time to fix things I thought were mistakes, I would bring about other realities that may be even worse than my current one. I am perfectly content living my happy little uneventful life without crippling depression or existential power crises, thank you.

Exactly correct. The only reason time slowes as you go faster is because electrons can only move so fast and when you're approaching the speed of light they are almost at a stand still.

Time control, just go back and then take super intelligence, or just work ur ass off with all that free time to be super intelligent
Or super intelligence to then make/get the other pill for time control

more like if you take intelligence you will realize you should have taken time control

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

But can't you just rewind and decide not to fuck up.

THE WORLD

Time control I could have so much fun and with intelligence people would see you as an asshole.

Time control. Super intelligence sounds pretentious as hell, like even the guy who brags about his 99% in a class needs to be shot. Plus with time control you can pretty much go anywhere

How does it feel to know that no MENSA member has ever won a Nobel prize, been elected a world leader, or changed the world in ANY meaningful way?

Why are you a member of the most distinguished group of useless fucks in history?

All take the red pill, brothers

Fuck marriage!