What the fuck are these lines purple lines on my back?

What the fuck are these lines purple lines on my back?
I've had them for over a month now, they don't hurt

Stretch marks

AIDS scars.

Stretch marks, you a fat fuck OP

Welcome to the wonderful world of stretchmarks

Its because you watch keemstar

Not fat though, I'm skinny af

looks like stretch marks more than anything. Have you gained or lost a significant amount of weight recently?

How did you get aids, user?

That's a side effect of being fat m8

Been working out recently, probably just muscle gain then?

You've been having sex with black men again haven't you OP?

May I draw your attention to the fact that the OP's stretch marks are horizontal?

Fat people have vertical stretch marks.

Tall people tend to get horizontal stretch marks.

stretch marks, porky

>gains
stop lying you fat piece of shit

Is that an actual thing?

stretch marks you dumb fuck

Those look like cutting scars to me, exactly like them actually.

Stretch marks dumb ass lmfao same dude who posts a dick pic like "is this small?"

>not fat
>has stretch marks

Okay

OP let's be serious for a second. See that small red pimple like bump on the lower right. I think it might be a symptom of being a faggot. My brother had the same thing. Three months later he came out as gay. That was two years ago. We ended up getting him put down. That was two years ago, my parents still cry every night. Please get yourself checked at the local fag clinic before its to late.

Friend of mine; buff as hell, got a couple between his armpit and top of his chest muscle.
Reason was he had gone back to school and sat with his hands on the table for looong sessions.

Take that as you will

Yes. It has to do with which direction a person is literally stretching.

Pay attention to the orientation of someone's stretch marks. You can guess who is fat and who tall.

I'm 6'8" and I have horizontal stretch marks from growth spurts on my back.

this
you grow faster in height than your connective tissue can grow - stretchmarks

thoose are stretch marks, they turn silvery over time

pic related my sides

You have the mark of the purple tiger. I suggest joining a local Kung Fu gym asap so you can discover your hidden power and activate your destiny

Its not stretch marks, their vertical and also concentrated along a place that skin doesn't stretch as much. Its probably scabies.

Why are your sides not currently in orbit?

OP here, not that tall, about 6 foot

I'm skinny af too and have stretch marks.

im detaining them for indecent behaviour.

it happens when you grow too fast (usually under puberty) so yeah

Had them after a hospital stay. I was on top of cords for a week. It looked just like that and they went away after a year.

Growth spurts will cause stretch marks to appear. It is normal.

when I was going through puberty I hit a huge growth spurt and I have them going horizontally across the middle of my back.

Cuz you've been losing a good amount of fat in a short period of time m8

Put your arm straight out in front of you. Now lift it straight up towards the ceiling. If it hurts even slightly you pulled something and could have a partial pneumothorax. Had that shit happen to me when I was 18 or 19( i was a skinny fucker like you)

Not op. I was never fat...but I am 6'1. I guess all the soccer growing up did it. Stretch marks on my ass and knees. Maybe I was supposed to be a manlet but I grew so much and it stretched everything