What would you do thread

What would you do thread.

Post pictures of a girl and other anons tell you what they'd do to her.

Give a response to get a response.

bump

Tell them to turn around and bend over then fuck left in the ass and not touch right, but make her just stand there.

I would roll up her dress over that fat ass and take my belt off, striping her naughty ass in public. I would make her bend over your lap as she looks you in the eye while I whip her. Then I would take out my cock rub it up and down her drenched pussy lubing it up before I slide it in her now bright red ass.

pounding her ass balls deep while pulling her hair back and smacking her from behind

wwy guys do to this chinky mom and daughter duo??

I kidnap the daughter and tie her up in an abandoned warehouse and tell the mother where to find her. If she asks anybody for help her daughter dies.
Her mother turns up to find her daughter with an open mouth gag and covered in dried cum, smudged makeup and no clothes. I piss all over the daughter and tell the mother that she has to clean her with her tongue or they both die. She does. I then tie up the mother to a chair with a similar mouth gag and start fucking her mouth and cum on her face. The next day I come back with 20 horny homeless men to do whatever they want with them. Obviously they ravage all their holes because they haven't had a woman in a year, and they are all too eager to eat their cum because they haven't eaten since I brought them there.

bitch on the right has nice tits i want to expose and feel before fucking her throat hard and cumming in her hair. her friends are forced to watch

There's something about the one in the middle that just makes me want to tie her up and fuck her face. Shove my dick down her throat while she's crying and gagging and blow my load in her throat. Then when I'm done leave her naked tied to a bench in the ghetto with a sign that says free fuck hole use and abuse as you please.

Take her on a romantic date and bring her back to mine and start fucking her passionately. Start getting kinkier and handcuff her to the bed and go down on her. And then stopping as she is getting close and ram my cock down her throat while slapping her tits. She'll gag and cover her face in saliva so much her makeup smudges. I'll rip her clothes off, write 'free whore' on her forehead, piss all over her body, force her to have 10 shots and then stagger home to probably be raped multiple times.

Lay her down on the edge of the bed and facefuck her while fingering her tight asshole

How would Cred Forums use my girl?

Wyd. For moar

Tie her up, cut her dress and fuck her tits until i cum in her face

Wwyd

Would strip her down and drive her to a shitty neighborhood. Bend her over in a dark alley and gape her pussy while her big tits bounce up and down. After awhile a few black men would join in and take turns with her mouth. They'd shoot a couple of loads on her and then I spin her around and let them have a turn with her pussy. shoot my nut in her face while she cries and moans as they continue to take her.

Another pic

Here's a nice ass pic

Grab her hair and ears to make her choke on my cock. Make her lick it until I cum afterwards.

Take her to Compton get a hotel room put an ad on Craigslist for a 5 dollar fuck doll. Tie her to the bed blind fold her and let anybody that shows up use her as they want.

Force feed her my cock until she chokes and vomits on my lap. Then make her clean it up with her mouth and make her choke on my dick again till I cum

Invite my buddies over for a poker night and have her under the table giving head to everyone. Once we're done playing cards we'll all take turns railing her using any hole we want till we get bored or morning comes.

Lay her on her back and take outgrows tits. Have her spit on my cock and proceed to tit fuck her. Make her lick the tip of my cock every time I thrust up. Do that until I cover her face and tits in cum.

Any more pics of the girl on the left?