Which country is the most important and influential in the world?

which country is the most important and influential in the world?

>US china or EU

>The eu is one country
>And they think the usa is stupid
Heres the answer, russia. The women are hot and faithful, the men are men, fags die in the streets and vodka is cheap

if EU was actually a single country
it would be EU

United States of Freedom

kys amerifat

Historically or currently?
If historically, clearly Britain. If currently, the US.

Every country in the WORLD is either the USA....or a USA want-to-be........

china
>oldest civilisation still thriving
>invented everything good
>respectful, rich and intelligent culture (maoism and the subsequent effects of it dont apply)
>largest population
>2nd largest economy by gdp

Sounds like filthy commie talk

Having spent a few years in each, USA is by far the best. Standard of living is most comfortable, people are cooler, environment is better, food is more diverse. Recently turned down a GM position (nearly 2x my salary) because it would have required living in China again.

>Eats dogs
>Eats cats
>Eats aborted babies
>Makes people work.in sweatshops
Wew lad

actually china is 3rd by gdp

Are you chinese, or one of those white guys they hire to impress the yokels

are you seriously asking nigga? United States of course

No you can't take my place Pajeet.

dubs get

Dutchfag here

The EU is not a country, nor is it a single unity of countries operating together with one foreign policy.

If the EU were one country, it would share its number 1 place in the world with the US. The EU has a larger economy but the US has a larger army and more nukes.

EU, biggest combined army, largest combined economy*, oil, uranium and natural gas everywhere.

*List by the United Nations (2014)

>To poo in loo?
>it simply wont do!
>I need to shit where i can feel the breeze
>I like the smell of asphalt rising between my knees
>to shit beside the road, it brings me joy
>bhujeet, the shitting street is ahoy!

>oil, uranium and natural gas everywhere
Are you fucking kidding me

There is barely any oil in the EU

Norway has the largest oil reserves in Europe and they are not in the EU

North Sea oil is long over its peak, production has gone down with like 50% after peaking in the 90s

Europe has no resources

Also:
>EU, biggest combined army
How can that be if the US has >50% of world wide military spending?

ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD COMBINED have a smaller army than the US alone.

>Biggest armies in the world
>1 is us army
>2 is chinas army
>3 is the us navy
Look it up

One of the white guys. Everyone in charge is white, or overnight you get corruption and embezzlement in Asia.

>asphalt
They don't have those decadent luxuries
(or asphalt is sun-cooked shit)
((assphalt?))

Fucking chinks man. Im in a SE asian hellhole right now, and i know what you mean. I dread having to walk into any government office here, cause i hear them rubbing their jands together like the happy merchant when i do

Политика? Я в этом шарю, ребята

You are correct sir, i believe is assphalt the way they make roads from human shit.

Once again, a place that was nicer under british rule

>chinas army
Kind reminder that China doesn't have an army; the commie party has an army whose foremost goal is to protect the party and only after that protect the country

Tell me about it. If I had a dollar for every dollar I've had to give as a bribe to Asians just to do their fucking job... I'd retire right now.

op ah op its true logic you only need to look up the stars on the flag it is like a hotel more is always better if you can afford it

EU is not a thing anymore, it's falling apart and I don't see it getting better in the next few years.

the eu isnt a country
>sweatshops dont exist anywhere but china and are always bad
>eats animals
as most countries do its just for a very few in china they dont need to be holier than thou and say that eating dogs and cats is infinitesimally worse than eating pigs
>eats aborted babies
was an art experiment the only article you can find "proving it" is just anti-chinese propaganda from the koreans

there is military power in DC and financial power in London and spiritual power with Vatican City but we can talk about powerful NATIONS if you really think thats intelligent ant creative. looking for good poop from the shit board try to play along

>EU
>country

WOW! THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP!!!!!!!!

yw fam now kys

True! I just noticed that. Glad I live in a 50 star country.

It shows they are subhuman. They steal the dogs and cats for the one festival cause they already catch all the strays. Look up the vice documentary detailing it.
And really? Pigs are on the same level as cats and dogs? Pigs and cows are only kept around cause they are food. Cats kill mice and pests, their piss is repellent to pests. Dogs protect property, and their owners with their fucking lives. Show me a pig who will do that and ill stop eating pork.

Eating a companion animal is showing a lack of humanity. And im no saint. Ill eat veal, ill eat balut, and foi gra(cant spell it, only ate it once) and tons of other shit. Hell, ive tried fried rat in russia. But last time i checked, i recognize that i shouldnt eat purpose animals, xing jin

If EU is one country, answer is EU
Otherwise its USA currently

But the eu is the middle east. Its so mudslime in sweden, that the usa recently held a press conference saying there was WMDs in Copenhagen and that we needed to install a new regime

>companion animal
They farm dogs fam. Also a companion animal can be anything. Pigs are probably smarter than your typical cat/dog, and there's not really a difference

partially true, but it doesn't make it any less important/influental..

>swedistan
>copenhagen
Please tell me you are kidding

>russia
>lower population than the philippines
>cold war era military equipment
top heh

Once again, if a pig can show intent to save a humans life, and if a pig can repel rats and roaches with its piss, then youd have an arguement, you sociopath

Maybe in the year 1300.

Navy isn't army. Sorry to burst your business needs.

The EU isn't a country, you fuckwit

A dog does not innately show "compassion" for human life. A cat doesn't either. Dogs occasionally do because they have been trained and associate their owners with pleasurable things, like getting food.

It's Argentina & it's white populous

Ya te ví Santi, nice b8 mocho

Copenhagen is denmark amerifat

The USA likes to show off it's giant political penis everywhere by bombing random middle eastern countries, and the EU loves to pretend that its economy is fine and that it is not getting weaker every day.

But without China, both the USA and EU would be fucked. They both pretty much rely on Chinese outsourcing to make all their products. Plus, China is basically buying up Africa and getting ready to dominate the Eastern sea.

I think it comes down to the hivemind ability of Asians to just work like insects. Plus, there are so many of them, such a large population.

>implying population matters when you're the biggest country in the world and have more nukes than anyone else

>cold war era military equipment
kek, no, nice brainwashing. Russia has one of the most (if not THE most) advanced military equipment in the world. In fact, the only country who still uses cold war era trash is North Korea.

Currently the USA, also by far and away the most murderous.

This is why the world celebrates the death of pulled-porks.

Eh, no. Not even close, you fucking retard.

Wooooooosh you stupid cunt

Woooooooooooosh

The only thing Russians do better than anyone is die in huge numbers due to war and famine.

You forgot

> has zero respect for human life even their own
> genetically predisposed to compulsive gambling
> All of them even the children chain smoke.

The Chinese are some seriously shit people.

Not atm. But they die from alcoholism.

Been to Moscow, barely any old people (only young hot girls)

Shove your retarded propaganda up your ass, slanty.

China is a leader of nothing except harvesting organs of its political dissidents.

China.
they are 1.5 billions, second country in the world for GDP and own a big part of the debt of the 1st country for GDP (usa).
they also have nukes and the largest army in the world.

EU isn't a country you retard.

If you're going to work the propaganda desk for the People's Republic, you should polish your English.

>How can that be if the US has >50% of world wide military spending?

>ALL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD COMBINED have a smaller army than the US alone.

Well... the military budget might be the biggest. But that not necessarily mean, they have the "biggest" army.

no propaganda, just facts. and english isn't my first language

Without the United States you'd all go into a self destructive frenzy.

You claim you don't ever want us to interfere with your stupid fucking problems (which we have a tendency to do a lot) but when you really need help you always come crying to us.

>Halp halp this country is invading us halp U.S halp us we need your army and strong political bullying fuck you guys but pls halp

China is the workbench of the world.
Europe/EU is the single biggest domestic market in the world.
The US economy is the biggest house of cards in the world.

No copenhagen is not denmark. Its the capital of Denmark

UK, then France

Lol yeah the birthplace of all new tech since the 2nd world war is a house of cards... change your history major to economics, tard.

Why is the EU good? Every country seems to be trying to get our of it.

yes you helped and nobody gives a shit so what

>Without the United States you'd all go into a self destructive frenzy.
topkek, it's literally the opposite. The US is whole the reason why the Middle East and Central Asia are such warridden shitholes and why ISIS and al-qaeda exist. In fact, the US is trying to create as much war as possible because it's good for selling guns and weapons.

Israel

No, it's been that way since back before they were allied with the US and battling Russia. And before that when they had tribal warfare. That region of the world was nice during the Persian reign... and shit ever since.

Have some self-awareness, you moron. The US is responsible for creating about 90% of the wars in recent history. You're not helping shit.

Because people in Brussels create laws that affect every EU nation.

Our countries never elected these people, we never asked for these laws, and we have no way to not enforce them.

Basically we dont want to be legally bound by people who dont represent our countries interests nor the people who inhabit our country.

You are confusing economy with science.

Science used to be strong in the US until tea-party-movement.
Trust me.. the USA is fucked. ;)
Either the US will get TTIP to sell their inferior products to the EU-customers, or the whole economy will collapse soon. :)

Americunt here,

First I just want to start by saying top zoz at how stupid you smelly and poor Europeans are. I know that you KNOW the EU is not a single country. But you fail to recognize this Everytime you try to show off how great you are. You compare a country to a continent. Don't forget it.

Second I would like to ask why you didn't include Russia in this list? Russia is stronger than both China and the EU. And personally I think they could defeat my own USA. Putin is a cunning fearless leader who commands respect. Obama is a little pussy bitch who bends over backwards for fags, muslims and BLM sjws. If Trump isn't elected president then we are truly and completely fucking fucked. The EU is fucked. Chinks are just retarded and Russia is the top dog of the world.

Prove me wrong
>you can't

> currently living in most peaceful era of human history
> "US is starting to many wars!"

Turn off your tv and go outside.

Just because we live in peaceful times, doesn't mean the US isn't creating a bunch of wars. How is that even relevant in the first place? Besides, if you think the world is so peaceful, just look at fucking Syria, dumbfuck.

More like China could destroy 'Murica, they have nukes, the biggest army in the world and also own a big part of us debt.
they could destroy 'Murica economy without even touching a nuke button.

>Americunt here,

You compare your shithole of a country to a whole continent.
You are not a american but a unitedstatan, retard

Lulz your argument got cucked so you ad hominem. Top kek.

>Respectful
Mfw I have met hundreds and hundreds of Chinese people and not a single one had any respect for literally anyone who wasn't paying them

None of this is true. China holds about 6% of us debt. Smaller army. Can't even feed its people, let alone organize them for war. Get rekt weabo.

Im a dip and forgot the pic

Tell me how they could destroy US economy without a nuke?

"Durr stop selling you shit"

And every single citizen of China loses their job and starves. That'll teach us. They rely on exporting to us far more than we rely on importing from them.

>Tell me how they could destroy US economy without a nuke?

Usually you only need to sell 5 houses and the whole economy collapses.

you must be very autistic.
10%. now i know you ar eprobably an uneducated american peasant, but i think it's not that hard to understand 10% is a very big amount of debt when it's owned by a single country.

>accusing me of adhomineming while adhomineming and your previous reply.
>not knowing what ad hominem is.

Delusional... China's only prayer to maintain economic growth is its export market, which is highly targeted at U.S. consumerism. China's much larger domestic market is a painful loss segment for most industry. China doesn't get its new economy, rising standard of living without us.

hmm, thats not far off actually

it's not about welfare you stupid autistic fuck

"Publicly held" ... and what ratio is privately held? Do some more googling, young padawan.

>Russia
>Influential

Pick one.

When I do it to you, it's ad homoman.

their government were able to not get overthrown while having 40 millions death during the great leap forward.

when the USA lose 4 000 soldier in Iraq, they elect someone to pull out.

this
USfags only makes mess, doing war with other countries

and China.. yes, they did some great things but they are 1billion

that 10% is enough to have USA in their hands about economy.
not so strange i don't see an economic agreement US signs that go against China's interests from decades.

Having 40+ million more is really far off from having less than Philippines, you retard.

The idea of a united Europe appeals to most Europeans, but the EU is is flawed and corrupt in nearly every layer. In the eyes of most the EU only costs money and breaks more than it fixes.

Influential: US - important: China
US sticks it's nose into everything because they are the UN's lapdogs so when problems occur, we get sent to solve them, even though we shouldn't and should just let world fuck itself.
China because they produce most everything for every country cheaply thanks to the hundreds of millions of cheap laborers they have.
US and EU cannot even try to compete thanks to how fucking lazy and passive the general population is.

this is what americunts actually believe

more like united states of autism

>EU
>Country

Pick one.

USA obvious answer. Any other responses are just butthurt and lying to themselves.

>Why is the EU good?
Well...

Mark my words, China is going to become excessively more paranoid - especially from the only 1, spoiled child generation becomes into power.
Clinton sold them the long range missile tech back in 1995 but it's U.S. satellites that utilize that tech but since then they've copied that satellite tech and have sent their own into space. You can thank Bill Clinton for that one.

I have good understanding that the Chinese are crazy enough to destroy U.S. satellites and attack them first. They're nuts and getting crazier - not the people but the government.

>If the EU was on Mars it wouldn't be on Earth
>If the USA wasn't clearly the most influential country
>If Indians used toilets

And it's also why you cry yourself to sleep at night

90% of the Chinese people I've met are borderline retarded, obnoxious pieces of shit. Who should get forcefully shipped back to the shithole they came from.

Also all China does is reverse engineer what better countries create.

EU cannot even influence its own countries

China is only influential as an international playground, their domestic government is absolutely fucking laughable.

US wins by default.

ya but why tho
Thats like saying a business man would kill both its supplier and buyers.

latvia obvoisly

Look at all these deluded ameritards unable to cope with the fact that the 50 years dominance they enjoyed because Europe was laying in ruins is over.
That's cute.

Also

Who?

I understand, but just like their retarded cousin, N. Korea, they share one trait that gets REALLY strong when they're paranoid; they become excessively irrational.
I mean, I even have my magazines confiscated at Chinese customs when I go there because they call it "illegal propaganda." All I had was Mens Fitness, GQ, and Popular Science

Take a deep breath, you're starting to babble

Russia.

The only completely unpredictable technologically capable superpower chess piece.

>population dwindling as collapsed USSR infrastructure cannot provide any care
KEK

>Most important?
Right now it's china. They have the highest growth and consumption rates. Meaning most of the world economy is benefiting from this.
>Influential
EU. Not saying they are the most successful, but they are willing to try new things and progress the planet. Buying into the "immigrant crisis" is like buying into the BLM movement.

>USfags only makes mess, doing war with other countries
Only makes mess be war doing with other countires until I sing tractor, turnip, buttocks!

>(only young hot girls)
also your main export.

anyone with money or a pussy good enough for sale is abandoning Russia.

My girlfriend is Latvian. I'm trying to learn Russian from her, but I get distracted by DEM FREAKIN TEDDIES

EDIT: Cant upload picture cuz Cred Forums is now gay AF, it's too big

Kek

EU doesn't even look at other countries without the US backing it up. They have no influence outside their borders, unlike US World Police.

And China is only important as an international hub, they have no actual contribution themselves and their country is a barely-governed shithole in most places.

interesting

Main export...

Load the picture in Paint and scale it down

>Hydrocarbons
that's a weird word for PEOPLE, but I guess it's accurate.

It's absolutely meaningless until you include Black Market sales, which aren't tracked of course.

The 9 is bigger than the 1 dumbass. Do yoy not even know simple math

Enjoy that sweet vintage 1990s worldview while you can, tard.

Oh no? Look at all the US citizens that followed Bernie, who's ideas were very much borrowed from the EU.

And yes, you are mostly right. China is the hub for the economy right now. Manufacturing is a very large part of the world economy, and they do a majority of it. If you want to see how much they contribute, go visit a Walmart.

Im lazy... Ill put up a different one instead

go away Trump

>everyone around the world watched U.S. movies
>everyone around the world worships american celebrities
>everyone around the world listens to american music
>everyone around the world copies american fashion trends
>The U.S. has military instilations in half the countries on planet earth
>nearly every modern era invention comes from the U.S.
>The internet, Microwaves, refrigerators, televisions, airplanes ect ect ect.
>8 out of the 10 most influential schooles are located in the U.S.
>the U.S. leads the world in Nobel prizes in nearly every single category
>everyone around the world talks about the U.S. non stop all day every day.

If that isnt considered the most influential country on earth then i guess i dont know what is.

Russia the best! And you idiot!

>Heres the answer, russia. The women are hot and faithful, the men are men, fags die in the streets and vodka is cheap

>Bernie borrowed from the EU
socialist principles do not belong to the EU, you retard, they far predate the EU and exist outside it in many places.
>building things for other people is influential
no, it's not

China is in a favorable trade position, but they have no actual influence over markets, their only influence comes from the decisions of international corporations that use them for manufacture.

Even more follow Trump. Which is inspired by a pre-EU group called the Third Reich. The difference is America has chosen that it doesn't want a pussy like all of Europe's leaders. And he wants to improve education here so I at least support that.

>They have no influence outside their borders
Because they don't want to, nor do they really need it, considering how successful most European countries are to begin with.

And it's actually entertaining to watch the US learn by themselves the consequences of their will to police the world. It's like watching your teenage kid making the same mistakes you did at the same age. It's cute.
Europeans have been there, and they're done with it, for good reasons, they learned the lesson through policing the world to an extent the US will never reach.

Not to mention that whenever European countries are meddling with the rest of the world, it's a fest of neocolonialism outcries.

It is true Norway is not parte of the EU. On the other hand, Norway has signed paralell treaties with all EU memerbers and its situation can be described as follows:

- Norway pay for EU expenses, as it was an actual member.

- Norway must follow EU rules, and are subject to EU tribunals.

- Norway has no vote on EU institutions, so has no influence there.

Well, EU it is not only part of the EU, is a colony of the EU.

Americans will pass around an endangered species (fish) until it is dead from lack of oxygen.
all to impress their 30 instagram followers.
also this is the country that eats squirrel, racoon and roadkill.

EU eats horse, and 3/4ths of them are too stupid to notice they are eating it instead of cow.

>a part of it
It's a foundational part, something the US & Britistan foolishly thought they could abandon in the 1980s to become nations of middle management faggots, and then 2decades later started to realize how they fucked themselves thoroughly from the ground up in the process.

Oh doesn't matter though, cause we have the biggest consumer marke... oh look at that, not anymore, whoops! Dumb fucks.

I want to point out that that while we did invent the internet the Brit bongs invented WWW. Some Euro will get confused if I don't make that distinction.

MOOODS, 14 year old detected

One simply cannot benefit without the other is my opinion

/thread

It's also a poor depressing shit hole. Russians don't even want to live in Russia

>you are dying soon infidels

latviafag reporting get rekt americunts youre delusional and wrecked our shit stay mad fat dumbfuck

I would suggest you start reading newspapers that aren't tabloids

>EU has gotten so much more influential since then!!!
KEK, fuck off retard

>CHINA STRONK
China is a powder-keg waiting to blow. Most of their population is uneducated, rural and mostly ungoverned. They want to transition to a modern economy with a middle class, but the level of social oppression in their government makes that extremely dangerous.

As throughout history, China's problem is finding a way to deal with its own domestic problems without imploding. And they can't just murder another 100,000,000 or so like they traditionally do, we don't stand for that shit any more.

lol

Never travel, if you want to hold on to your ridiculous illusions.

Best country in the world one day hopefully

So much this,youre so stupidly american your brains will probably get deep fried

A man can dream

>they don't want to, nor do they need it
Not what you were saying when you wanted Gadaffi out.

You change your tune when it's convenient. You pretend to be righteous pacifists but then whine like babies to the US whenever you notice something bad outside your borders.

Either way you slice it, EU is impotent.

are you out of your fucking mind?

You are deluded beyond belief.

give me one reason why it's a bad idea

Obviously not all socialist principles, thats like saying america owns freedom and democracy. But if you look at his ideas along side policies in place in the Nordic regions, yes he was very aligned with them. Thats influence, when a (bigger) country wants to emulate your success.

Again you are right. Business men do use china for manufacturing. A better argument would have been that they can achieve such cheap standards because they abuse their cheap workforce. Denying they are keeping the global economy together is just ignorance.

>latviafag
>Latvia
Truly laughable.
Insignificant shithole.

Americans don't steal cold Buffalo and have them die because they're too stupid to know that it is in its natural habitat and perfectly fine. I don't know where you get that Americans eat roadkill but most people agree that it's normal to eat the animals indigenous to your surroundings. The only people I've seen eat rabbit, squirrel, or turtle are the people who live in the middle of nowhere and have nothing better to do.

This is what Americans actually believe, no wonder Trump is so popular. The European equivalent of the US is England, always thinking themselves to be the greatest in the world

Well, the EU isn't a country, but the answer is the USA

If that's true then why are there only gay Russian men in the porn I watch?

EU if the eurosceptics would fuck off. Literally everything they complain about can be solved by further federalisation and integration of the EU

>chunks of Russia and the Arctic
>N. England, wtf
>chunks of Germany
>Baltic states with their massive russian minorities

Unrealistic af

This isn't the 1970s, the US is on a downward spiral thanks to Israel.

US also does this. Horse meat, pig snout, cow anus, kelp, and a thousand other things get ground up into "meat product". As low as 15% of meat may be the meat on the label.

Fast food, Pizza sausage, Cisco meat products that every restaurant in the country sells... lol

The day you learn what's been going on in industrialized food, is the day you realize why both the hippies and the yuppies freak out and those companies are spending billions to bribe the gov to avoid having to label their shit.

ok without invading countries then, just the nordic countries, baltics and scotland forming a federal state. One reason why it'd be bad

And yet even more follow hillary? who has more education policies? Hello? Apparently yes, some one needs to fix education.

Aren't those fags on their way out? The Americans showed up in Syria and there haven't been any casualties on our side.

>Our countries never elected these people

Are you retarded? Of course you did.

Maybe you should actually look into how the EU instead of bitching around.

Small stars, medium stars or big star with smaller stars. Tough choice.

>they are keeping the global economy together
no, that's bullshit. Just because international businesses use them for cheap labor does not mean cheap labor is not abundantly available in other countries. Furthermore, the profit margins that China offers are not necessary at any level, if anything they just create a more abusive global economy in which workers have a harder time feeding their families.

Moving manufacturing away from China would be disruptive in the short term, but it would not destroy the global economy, and it WOULD be more humanitarian.

are you a fucking kid or what? what is Scotland doing part of such a "state"? and the Baltics?

Stop asking to point out the bad and start making some sense first.

That one country who nobody knows or won't care about?
> I'm Latvian myself
> Biggest shithole in EU
> still has laws from the USSR
> most narcologists still think alcohol and cigarettes are healthier than weed, and they say we have top of the line medical knowledge XD

Scotfag here. Dude, that'd be great. Finally getting rid of the English occupying our lands plus forming a nation with fairly like-minded people when it comes to politics. Sign me up

Baltics aren't quite there yet, I agree, but Scotland would immediately have a seat at the table if they eventually gain independence

We have no Cisco in my city and I've never met anyone who believes anything has changed since The Jungle.

I know, loads of scots I know think that would be awesome. Some sort of federation with FIN-SWE-DEN-NOR forming the mainland and scotland, faroe islands, iceland and greenland having icreased independence for their local govmts.

There you go, now you get it. But how???? Its like trying to pull out after you busted all up in that bitch.
>Sadly no one has an answer.
Lefties: Lets give everyone more free shit, and lets keep making labor more expensive
Righties: Lets emulate china, fuck wage and safety regulations. Muh boot straps.

But the women are beautiful

Sure thing, with the SNP currently crying at the EU's doors after Brexit and arranging a failed independence referendum in which the HoS would've still been the Queen and the British pound their currency.

Keep dreaming boy

latvia could do with some more genes coming in though. The ussr for all it's mistakes did great in mixing asian, slavic, european,... genes together. That's why ex soviet states, at least the european ones, have such great looking women, but the quality is diminishing in newer generations

I have to say your roads - apart from the main A - roads are fucking terrible

>Brussels is unelected
>The house of lords and the Queen is ok

I'll be honest I wouldn't live there. Partly because of my other comment, here: I'm gonna keep her over here in the UK with me, and perhaps retire to Italy if it has crumbled to shit by the time I get to that age

Let me rephrase it, because you're obviously being dull.

Neither the EU nor European countries have any interest in dedicating a shit ton of money, time and human ressources to it.
They have military industries, infrastructures, navies and armies tailored to their actual needs, unlike yours, which are bloated and overinflated.
The Cold War is over in case you hadn't noticed. It's been 25 years. Wake up.

Does it mean they can fall short sometimes? Yes.
Does it actually matter to them? No. Not because the US can do the job, but because they're ahead of the US on virtually everything that matters to them, and simply don't need a global military coverage.
The only European countries with sizeable forces are France and the UK. Both have a lot of overseas territories (France have the world's largest maritime domain) and they need a strong naval force to be able to preserve their sovereignty over it when shit-tier underdevelopped countries bordering their possessions are bragging.
That's about it.

If anything, the world would've been in a better state today if you guys didn't feel the need to meddle with the middle-east like retards, without knowing or understanding a fuck about this region. You did it because you could, not because you had to. That's the main difference between modern Europeans and you.

When Europeans actually feel threatened again, they can change their doctrine and invesments.
Until then, it's a waste of time and cash.
Coming from an American, your lack of logic on this is surprising. Maybe I'm being naive but I thought you guys were all about cost efficiency and investment pertinence.

if it hasn't*

>more free shit
it's called investing in your population, and the returns are well worth the investment.

If you don't pay for preventative care, you'll pay at least twice as much in surgery/emergency care.

If you don't pay for education, you'll end up paying way more for law enforcement and any other social services you actually pay for.

so much fucking this, out of all the eu countries, the UK is the least democratic

Most people taking a shit on the EU usually don't know a flying fuck about the EU and its mechanisms to begin with.
They're one of the reasons it hasn't reformed yet.

tl,dr

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

it's especially bad online since all the Americans are now suddenly commenting on EU affairs since the Brexit-Trump alliance

no shit, I bet people ignore you all the time

BASIC DECENCY 101:
If you're having a conversation with someone, monopolizing the conversation by going on an extensive rant is just fucking RUDE. Nobody is under any obligation to listen to you if you can't even be polite to them.

>a dozen lines of argumentation is too much to read
>a dozen lines of argumentation is an extensive rant
>'murica

>can't even tell when he's being an obnoxious blowhard
that's why I went to the trouble of letting you know

do you act this way irl?

Whatever champ.

Sandnigger immigration pressure pushed the UK out of the EU. I support their decision. I'm an American. Piss off haters.

>because getting rid of countries that served as buffer states for immigration is great if you want to reduce immigration

>people who don't understand shit supporting people who didn't understand shit
the world is a scary, confusing place, huh?

>>>/reddit/

no one stopped them from reducing immigration. If you actually know the facts you'd know that the UK government did nearly nothing to invest in border and immigration officers to stop these people coming in. Why? because immigration is great for them because they can just blame it on the EU, like everything that goes wrong in the UK.
Also Frontex, the agency responsible for protecting the EU external borders was supposed to be a genuine border guard, aimed at stopping people coming in who weren't supposed to but the UK among some others saw this as 'red tape' and started shouting about a european army, which is why the agency was reduced in size and operational strength and thus the EU and shengen borders are so badly protected. Eurosceptics are great at calling out problems they themselves have created

China is more important
US causes more drama

>Sandnigger immigration pressure pushed the UK out of the EU.
Blatant ignorance and paranoia swallowed by a horde of gullible retards pushed the UK out of the EU.
Most of Britain's black and brown immigration comes from its former colonies and has nothing to do with the EU, and the country received a mere couple percents of the current wave of migrants from the middle-east, the crushing majority of them being dispatched through the EU.

Even though it's a retarded move and totally going against its own interests, I could find a couple valid arguments for the UK leaving the EU, but immigration isn't one.
Especially considering the UK had a voice on European lawmaking and the way border controls are managed.
When Brexit is finally throught, they won't anymore, but will still have to follow what the EU decides without them.
That's the only thing Brexit will have achieved. Brilliant.

you prove my point tremendously.

>Also Frontex, the agency responsible for protecting the EU external borders was supposed to be a genuine border guard, aimed at stopping people coming in who weren't supposed to but the UK among some others saw this as 'red tape' and started shouting about a european army, which is why the agency was reduced in size and operational strength and thus the EU and shengen borders are so badly protected. Eurosceptics are great at calling out problems they themselves have created

Exactly this.
That kind of infuriating retardation is the reason the EU is hampered, and as much as I like the British people, I'm glad the UK is out of the EU for that very reason.
They've been fucking up the whole thing ever since Thatcher came into office, and grew increasingly deluded, paranoid and short-sighted over time.
It saddens me, but good riddance. See them back in a couple decades when they're forced to apply again.