Pssst. Oi! Geeza's. D'you want sam propa mucky gear? 'Av a butchers at dis den. Coooorrrr blimey...

Pssst. Oi! Geeza's. D'you want sam propa mucky gear? 'Av a butchers at dis den. Coooorrrr blimey, look at the facking bristols and fanny on this filfy little slag. I bet she takes it right up the facking kyber. She's got me feelin really randy. Me Brighton rock is frobbin m8. I bet all you blokes knobs are propa frobbin and all you birds are foaming at the gash hahahahahaha you dirty little cunts. Av a gander at dis blue dolly mixture den. I'm off for a Tommy tank before me niagra's explode.

Fucking hot

Yo bleedin pervy bastards. "Please sir can I av some moar?"
I bet you do you filfy cunts. Take a gander at this tart, she gives me the propa 'orn she does. Corrr I'm abaat to blow me spunk all ova a facking flannel m8

Oooooh are u randy den? Cast your eyes ova dis facking trollop den. I wouldn't mind bumming er after avin a few bitta's daaaan the local. I'd propa spunk on er facking boat race m8

Sauce?!?

Britcest in Google images

Can I have you narrate my life? I pay in blowjobs.

That first one looks like my hot cousin-in-law I will mail you my right nut for more pics of her! kek

Lol silly inbred euro trash. Post more

Yo wot m8? You want me to waffle about yer bleedin life? Facking 'ell m8. Wot is you a facking Nancy or samink?

U filfy little wanka. U wanna keep it in the family, eh? Wot is you? A facking pikey or sammink?

Anyone got this pic without the caption?

Ain't u heard of photoshop mucker? It's wot let's you docta yer blue dolly mixtures m8. Blimey, wot is you? A facking spastic or sammink?

Here's a try

Fackin nice bit o minge there me ol china

Nay, naught but a sober spurdo.

Come on ya shirt front, show us some more Johnny Vaughan

I don't know why I find these images hilarious but I do. Whoever thought this up is a comic genius.

Are you me?

WTF does that even mean you fucking fag