Donald Trump is worse than an Obama 3rd term

>Donald Trump is worse than an Obama 3rd term.
>Americans are going to elect Trump because they don't have an education past the 8th grade, and Donald Trump doesn't use big words
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI
politico.com/story/2016/09/pence-gennifer-flowers-will-not-be-at-debate-228631
nypost.com/2016/09/24/gennifer-flowers-will-be-sitting-front-row-at-first-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0_nz53CcM
thepoliticalinsider.com/must-see-5-specific-times-democrats-wanted-confiscate-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/2578367
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=UMmNGXKluLU
cbsnews.com/news/senator-reid-on-iraq-this-war-is-lost/
washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/257836
youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cytu be/r/v4c

all discussions go here

go back to Cred Forums

So, we have 7 years more education than OP?

I'd take a third Obama term any day. If only it were legal.

>Trap threads, sissy threads, "wut wuld u do 2 mi gf guise" all day erryday
>Could easily be fit into other boards
>But politics is where we draw the line!

> :^)

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Considering there's a board for it then we should use it.

Low energy

that's why ever THUG voted Hitllary

I'm with you.... I wish Michelle would have ran.

well yeah, of course he would be worse.

but he won't get elected so you don't have to worry about that.

There's a board for beautiful women, as well. I keep seeing them here, though..

You should be shot

You should have your neck stepped on

>>Donald Trump is worse than an Obama 3rd term.
>>Americans are going to elect Trump because they don't have an education past the 8th grade, and Donald Trump doesn't use big words
Being this fucking stupid in 2016.

Can't we just murder all the politicians and call it a day?

Incumbent party always loses the 3rd election. Sorry to break it to you, sweetheart, but Murrica loves to be stupid.

We gotta murder everyone past 500 million net worth, first, to remove their influence in politics.

yeah ha ha keep dreaming

i know right? obama has been the best president in a long time.

>i know right? obama has been the best president in a long time.
Sources please.

I don't support Trump. If you don't believe me you better bring your ass and your friends asses to the booth

Agreed

You are a stupid motherfucker. Vote Hilary you stupid cunt

Thats why a fuck ton of small businesses support Trump?

Fuck you for baiting me. And fuck that CUNT Hillary.

Trump cares about America, Hillary cares about Hillary. Nothing more.

no. delete this thread.

source: the USA and how great it is

Why vote for Hillary?

even if she wins, she is gonna die of illness before she even gets into office. she looks like she already has a leg halfway in the grave.

i'm not ascared of some muslims coming into the US. why are you such a fucking coward? the chances of getting shot by a terrorist is 0.0000001 or something. man up.

>>Donald Trump is worse than an Obama 3rd term.

Clinton is insane for power. Clinton has advanced Parkinson's and is not fit for office, politics aside. Her condition has dementia in the future. She is NOT QUALIFIED FOR OFFICE.

That means voting for Trump.

This meme just goes to prove that trump voters don't have more than an 8th grade education. It's pathetic how unfunny it is also still grasping at straws about the emails thing is just a joke.

what small businesses you moron? where's your source for this.

i own my own business and wuold never vote for that con artist.

>Hillary cares about Hillary
>Uses a quote about Hillary saying we should all collectively raise our children
>Trumplogic.jpg

Have you seen the niggers chimp-out recently? Have you seen these faggots shooting/slashing up malls? MAGA 2016.

>Sources please.

Don't even ask. The shills will post liberal rag links and quotes with liberal math, made up numbers. Like how low the unemployment rate is. Not factoring in how many have quit looking or left the work force.

Just like the numbers liberals create for pushing gun control. Facts don't matter to them. It's a waste of time asking.

ps - I cannot wait for the debates. Trump will slaughter the cunt

Tim Kaine is better than Trump and Pence, More reasons to vote Hillary.

LOL, do you read at a 1st grade level?

trump isn't pretending he's going to do anything about hte blacks.

i've seen plenty of white, american-bred mass shooters. what's your point?

If Hillary gets elected your country will sink into depression. She will do nothing

100% of simple minded, salt of the earth white people will turn out for Trump

Everywhere around me many small businesses have Trump signs out. Quite a few have made there own on 4x8 ft sheets of plywood along the highways.

Read again dumb fuck. She's saying it is the government's roll 1st to raise your kid. No, no it isn't. Government should have NOTHING to do with raising someone's kid. Where's personal responsibility?

If she develops a severe medical condition, I look forward to president Kaine.

What you're telling me is a vote for Clinton is a vote for Kaine. Kaine outclasses Clinton, Trump and Pence. Clearly Hillary has the edge here.
On a side note, ever notice how Hillary is too mentally deficient for office, but mentally efficient enough to commit a mass amount of crimes under constant scrutiny by all the Republicans, several FBI investigations, etc.? My grandma has dementia, and Hillary functions pretty damn well for a dementia patient.

conclusion: you live in a shitty red state. move.

>MFW you clearly haven't heard the news about all the Muslim attacks in the past 3 weeks.
Trump 2016

thre's a mass shooting once a week in the US and only like 15% are muslims.

>conclusion: you live in a shitty red state. move.

Actually faggot, it WAS a blue state. A swing state that has turned for Trump. Get used to it. More people aren't buying into Hillary's corrupt bullshit.

>Government = a group of people who act on the majority's beliefs, in the US
>Don't touch my education!
If you think school isn't for teaching kids how to behave, it's clear you dropped out early.

I've noticed the more inbred areas have Trump signs.

LOL, you're retarded.

>thre's a mass shooting once a week in the US and only like 15% are muslims.

And 90% democrats doing it. Explain that?

>the push for gun control agenda of the left

>Once a week
Try every day. Yesterday there were 8 wounded in a mass shooting. Media doesn't report it, though, only reports it if it's a Muslim. Funny how Trump supporters claim they don't follow the media but they only talk about stuff in the mainstream news...

so there you go, small businesses are owned by usually one person. if you're in a state that's red, then of course more people are going to be voting trump. plus they're probabljy all rich and he's promising tax breaks for the rich.

why is it hard to figure that out? why do you think it's a fucking mystery? idiot.

>Associating mental illness and political ideologies
Conservatives tend to lack empathy. Guess all conservatives are psychopath
>Trumplogic.jpg

>anyone I don't like is "inbred"
>esp. poor people

I bet you claim to care about the poor, don't you leftist faggot?

What state is it?

>Yesterday there were 8 wounded in a mass shooting. Media doesn't report it

Lemmie guess, because niggers?

It's very easy for a retard like yourself to get a gun nowadays despite you're crying. Only the oligarch authoritarian has the potential to come take your precious compensation weapons away.

>plus they're probabljy all rich and he's promising tax breaks for the rich.

implying Hillary isn't on Goldman Sach's payroll

Shooter is still at large. No conservative outcry, so you know it was probably a white guy.

Did you actually read the fucking quote or did you go to school in africa?
>"I believe the primary role of the state is to teach, train and raise children. parents have a secondary role."

You haven't heard about all the shootings done by babies this year. maybe we should ban babies huh? you fucking idiot.

"Faggot". I remember when I was 10.

Spoken like a true liberal faggot.

Want my guns? Come get them

You talking about the washington mall?

Didn't cameras show a hispanic or sand nigger?

thats that same tired sad excuse over and over, how does it feel to be so beta?
>PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016

You mean probably a immigrant from Turkey. This is against CNN's narrative. A white dude would be on the news for a year if that was the case.

>The state = the government
>Teaching and training = school
Government should provide school first. Do you understand how to break down the ideas in a sentence or did you not graduate the 8th grade?

if anyone is going to try and take guns away from certain people, it's going to be Trump

Nice meme. Good to see you don't care how old it is

What is there to discuss? These are facts

tard much? or are you a muslim?

>I called em a faggot mom.
>Mommy's sucking cock for nickles right now son, go clean the basement of your latest cheeto and semen mess.

You are literally too dumb to talk to.

Washington Mall was 9/23, yesterday being 9/24 (in the US) there were 8 dead, shot in the street in Maryland. 3 shooters, there's no indication of race.

>being this mad

nope, i'm just not scared of them. yuo're just a coward accept it and you'll feel better about yourself.

Baltimore. They were shot in the street. There's no indication of race. How do you know Trump supporters are racist? They assume shooters aren't white.

>Donald Trump is worse than an Obama 3rd term
This is an opinion, also impossible to provide evidence for considering nothing you say about Trump right now can be comparable to Obama's 3rd term.
>Americans are going to elect Trump because they don't have an education past the 8th grade, and Donald Trump doesn't use big words
Circular reasoning; ad hominem.

There's nothing to discuss.

Case was dropped because this is a lie.

I didn't know I created a meme today.

no one died, but it was blatimore so probably black people

why no criminal charges?
>Because he's rich and its a money grab

>because this is a lie.

wrong faggot. trrump has a lot of powerful friends.

Donald Trump is a bad politician. He is not a politician. He is just another american protestant company owner. Not even sure if he is conservative or is playing as a conservative because he is running for president for GOP

The point is that Hillary is a very bad person. The fact she is supported by people who are allegedly good, virtuous or whatever doesn't make her a good choice. She is a politician, will lie, will work with the lobbies, opportunistically changed her mind regarding several liberal agenda topics

I don't vote in the USA, I would be a 'latin immigrant' (probably not the one who crosses the border illegally) but IF I had to pick one, I would vote for Trump just to see things burn.

It doesn't matter if anyone died. People could have died. If you've ever gotten shot, you'd know you don't just walk around the next day no harm no foul

This. Leftists are all about forcing other people to do what they say, using the evil racist police and fascistic babykilling military. But ask *them* to do it? They piss themselves. Their wrists are too limp to hold weapons, the latte sipping, granola munching pussies.

I can't wait until they finally drive this country to civil war. My side is the one with all the guns, survival gear, and military training. They will be utterly crushed and the catharsis will be wonderful. An awful lot of progressive assholes who've spent their entire lives by turns ignoring, oppressing, or insulting everyone else will die. And they'll be stupid enough to ask, "why?"

>p has a lot of powerful friends
Go look the case up. It's bullshit. You're bullshit.

The point is that Trump paid for the politicians that have screwed up all the policies so far. Voting for Hillary is 4 years of biding time for a real president. Voting Trump is however many years The Donald wants of Muslim hate.

>Not taking trips as truth
GET OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING KIKE NORMIE!!!!

>muh civil war

never going to happen fag lord and if it did, the USA is even stronger than it ever was and will crush any attemnpt at cessation.

>but the military won't fire on me

yes they will. it's what they do.

>I can't wait to kill my fellow Americans for their difference in ideological beliefs
>Liberals hate freedom!
>Trumplogic.jpg

What's this? Suddenly when there's an investigation made of bullshit against your candidate, it holds no legitimacy? Donald Trump couldn't possibly be paying anyone off?
Tell me more about how Hillary pays off everyone in the legal system, but Trump has no signs of corruption or use of money for political favors. Please, tell us more about your lord and savior, Donald Jesus Christ Himself Trump.

Cool point Pedro. Too bad you don't have a voice in this conversation. Go back to eating your tacos.

>military training

a bunch of rednecks dressed in camouflage circle jerking in the woods doesn't constitute military training faggot

plenty of democrats have guns too. they're just not scared into believing someone will take them away.

Can't wait till tomorrow to see the Trumpmeister destroy Killary hands down. This is gonna be so much fun to watch.
He'll probably anger her so much her nose starts bleeding right there on the stage.

But he's providing evidence, that you can find anywhere on the internet from articles and scholarly sources, whereas you're just using the "HE'S RICH SO HE PAID THEM" bullshit.

You're a dummy! :P

Fuck your thick logic, even if Trump is rich and corrupt, he's in no position and will never be in a position -- even as president -- to cause so much disgusting harm to the American people like Hillary has.

You really are retarded aren't you?

"Trump cares about America"
Oh, God, no. Trump cares about making a buck and getting some pussy. Trump does not care about America.

It's "secession" you stupid asshole. And I didn't say anything about secession.

But look. You immediately said the military would do all the work for you. The conservative military that you leftist faggots spend every waking hour shitting on. Just like I said you would.

>duh army will kill whoever I tell it to, because everyone knows soldiers are unthinking robot monsters who only do what they're told

Bring it on, if you're so confident.

>mfw majority of millionaires in Congress are Democrats
>who keep raising income taxes, so no one else can earn their level of wealth

>the military aren't conservative
>the military is incapable of forming a coup

Trump is a genius. He has invited Gennifer Flowers to the debate.

Hope Hillary keeps an eye out for her.
youtube.com/watch?v=x72oBpk9WPI

TRUMP 2016

...Repubs control both houses of Congress. The largest Republican majority since the 30's. Dems can't pass anything the Republicans don't want passed.

Sure hope that Hillary doesn't have a seizure or anything with Gennifer Flowers in the debate audience.

hey stupid. yeah you. guess who's slated to win THE SENATE? Democrats.

are you implying that you don't salt your food, dude?

>muh liberal media
>muh conspiracy
>muh fox news tells me everything I think

TRUMP'S AHEAD IN EVERY SWING STATE NOW

TRUMP IS AHEAD IN EVERY NATIONAL POLL

TRUMP WILL WIN YOU STUPID LIBCUCK NIGGERS

>He's providing evidence, that you can find anywhere on the Internet
Funny how you can find evidence that Hillary isn't at fault for Benghazi in 7 separate reports, but because she's Hillary, she's still guilty.
I'm using Trump logic against Trump supporters, because they don't see their blatant hypocrisy.
I highly doubt Trump raped a 13 year old. I find it much more plausible that he created a fake education institution and scammed people in poverty out of their money, promising them riches when in reality the whole thing was basically a ponzi scheme.
But I can't accuse Trump of this, despite the clear evidence of it, because he's Trump. That's the point. Trump supporters listen to the things they like to hear, even if Donald himself has no explanation for anything he says, policy or otherwise.
Sanders didn't release all of his tax returns, conservatives had a shit storm. Trump doesn't release any, perfectly okay. Hillary releases decades of returns, and there's still constant conspiracy theories.
If people want their complaints about Hillary to be heard, they can start by addressing their own candidates problems, instead of ignoring them. 99% of you people retort with "muh Hillary". It's more pathetic than feminists talking about the wage gap and how we live in a rape culture. You are literally the exact same as the girl walking down the street thinking she's objectified by men. Except, instead of objectification, you're terrified of Muslims who don't even interact with you on the street.

And everyone who drinks H2O ends up dying, so we should ban water as well, right?

Then it's not a blue state. Blue state =/= swing state.

politico.com/story/2016/09/pence-gennifer-flowers-will-not-be-at-debate-228631

Trump should make sure that he is to Hillary's right so that when she looks at him, the public can watch her lose control of her right eye.

TRUMP 2016 2020

Let me guess you want guns banned too? You just got rekt. Choke on a dick.

REMINDER. THESE CUCKS GET PAID BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF REPLIES THEY GET. BY RESPONDING TO SHILLS, YOU ARE ONLY HELPING THEM PAY FOR THEIR SHITTY WEED AND RAMEN NOODLES. PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THEM.

>Trump cares about America

Which he shows by not paying tons of American contractors for their work and dicking them over with litigation costs? You dipshits sucking trump's cock like he actually gives a fuck about people like you? Yeah, he doesn't give two fucks. You are a potential donation and that is it.

Why just Hillary? Trump's also supporting breaching the 1st amendment, or have you forgotten about the fact that it covers religious freedoms? If America we smart, we'd all just go and elect Gary Johnson, since he's the only good candidate out there.

>Winning the senate in the future is the same as what's going on right now

Incumbent party always loses 3rd term. Trumpets are so excited that Jesus Christ will enter the white house that they don't realize the decision on who wins was made before the election started.

Gennifer Flowers ‘agrees’ to sit front row at first debate
nypost.com/2016/09/24/gennifer-flowers-will-be-sitting-front-row-at-first-debate/

YOU SHUT YOUR FAG MOUTH LIBTARD

TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN

AND WE'LL BE TASTING YOUR FAG TEARS FOR 8 YEARS

"just got rekt"
Based on a strawman?
>Trumplogic.jpg

>Projecting

Trump wants to stop immigration from certain countries. People who aren't citizens don't have rights. Also illegal aliens are breaking the law in case you forgot. Gary Johnson is a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

You are aware that you really don't need that AMR, right? I'm all for ownership of firearms, but I draw the line. Honestly, if the government really cared, and wanted your freedoms, they'd have taken them, since that gun isn't doing shit against an airstrike or tank.

well Trump won fair and square. it was a hard-fought election.

but Hillary's just too toxic. Demographically, dems should have won.

But Trump has the best policies.

>Tfw you live in a studio apartment working 50 hours a week paying for your own education and you support Hillary
>Tfw welfare/retirement/social security recipients without jobs accuse you of being paid by a political candidate because they can't fathom going out and educating themselves

Wow, that's awesome how you can tell the future.

>If you're accused of rape that means automatically did it, guilty until proven guilty

I bet you still support mattress girl.

kek. You started the straw-man argument you fucking idiot.

"I anecdotally believe small businesses support this corrupt con-man, even though that is demonstrably not the reality."

Trump supporters everybody. Delusional idiots.

This morning, Pence said she "absolutely would not be at the debates. Period."

I mean just look at this abomination (pic related), he's aged horrible

>Funny how you can find evidence that Hillary isn't at fault for Benghazi

I watched her lie about it on live television. She lied to the families of the dead, in person, while literally standing over the bodies. She issued an apology to Muslims as part of her lies and spent millions on ads in South Asia doing the same.

"She didn't literally kill those people and here are papers that say so" is deliberately confusing the issue. She lied about the event to the country, to the families, and to the world as a calculated plot in aiding Obama's re election.

It's the coverup. And that she lied and covered up isn't even a question anymore. She told her daughter that the attack was by terrorists within hours of the event. Then she told the public that the coordinated, multihour assault using mortars was a spontaneous film review of a youtube video that no one had ever seen.

That is the level of pathetic hackery and rampant deceit you support. Good work, faggot. You have no moral compass. Just like your hag queen.

that happened.

They're voting Trump becuase he isn't Hilary you dumbfuck.

>The best policies
And the best people. And he knows better than the generals, which is why he has a list of generals in his pocket, so he can tell them how much better he knows the situation than they do. He also uses the best words. He also invented the hamburger and golfing. Don't forget, illegal immigrants are sent specifically by Mexico to rape and sling drugs, though the ones that support Trump are okay.

What diffarnce does it make? Mighty Whitey is going to be the next President.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXZQpXir4HA

>Incumbent party always loses 3rd term.

Bush won in 1988. So not always.

GET USED TO IT. TRUMP WON. LOOK AT THE POLLS FAG.

FAG MARRIAGE? NOPE
ABORTION? NOPE
PORN? NOPE
GUNS? YEP
FREEDOM? YEP
SPICS? NOPE
MUSLIMS? NOPE
NIGGERS? NOPE
LIBTARDS? NOPE

MOVE TO ARGENTINA!

>implying an Obama 3rd term would be bad

Sounds familiar: youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0_nz53CcM

Kek I'm not the same guy.
Don't act like you won an argument by responding with a strawman and other people won't call you out on being an autistic Trump supporter.

lol

very low energy

sad

watch out, you might cut yourself on all that edge

This. Trump and Clinton are both utter shitters by comparison. Obama is far from perfect but much better than the shit we're being offered to replace him.

I feel empowered by being called a "Mighty Whitey". It's endearing. We are pretty amazing.

Kek. I'm not the same guy that other dude replied to. You liberals really are retarded. That was a strawman argument before my fellow patriot pointed it out. Fucking idiots.

>misrepresent what countrymen say
>mock them for what they didn't say, but I pretend they did
>wonder why they hate me, but then glory in it

Par.

Hi. Does anyone have the Pepe of Hillary drooling and having a seizure at the podium? It's pretty rare. But I'd like to have it.

Watch out everyone we've got a faggot in this thread!

No matter who wins, at least it's not a spineless cuck like Sanders who can't even hold his own rally and endorses Hillary after his party conspired against him.

Spoken like a truly delusional retard.

Nobody want's your guns, or to approach you or your inbred family for any reason.

Thank you for Correcting the Record (CTR). We will now pay you .05 cents.

Abortion is a good thing though. It keeps the nigger population low which lowers the crime rate.

>My side is the one with all the guns, survival gear, and military training.

>According to various government agencies and pollsters the highest figure for percentage of conservatives in the military; 43%. Democrats; 43%.

Whoops, can't be bothered to know what I'm talking about before I start spouting my insane fantasies.

Citations for the following claims, please:
>She lied to the families of the dead
>She lied on live television
>She issued an apology to Muslims, as part of her lies
>Hillary lied to re-elect Obama
>It's a coverup
>She told her daughter it was a terrorist attack within hours
>She told the public that the assault was a film review of a youtube video

Remember, do not link me to any media. No news sources, Donald Trump has been clear that the news can not be trusted. That includes Breitbart, WSJ, ConservativeTribune, Huffington Post, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Fox news, etc.

I was a soldier for five years. During Iraq. 2003 to 2008. I know what war is. And only a stupid faggot civilian would denigrate organized, armed, camouflaged locals who organize for violence. What, did you sleep through that war? Did you miss how a bunch of camel fucking savages put up such a fight that you leftist pussies declared that the "War Is Lost" and we ahould all run away?

Or are you just a stupid child who can't remember it?

>plenty of Democrats own guns

You think your inner city slave army will be effective? Hah!

>scared into thinking someone will take them away

thepoliticalinsider.com/must-see-5-specific-times-democrats-wanted-confiscate-guns/

In the debate audience Trump should have the parents of the men Hillary allowed to be murdered in Benghazi

You want this thing to be your president?
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
Trump 2016.

Liar.

it doesn't matter faggot. it isn't going to be a left right thing becasuse not everyone is going to agree when to do civil war.

it's going to be a small group like waco and it WILL be put down. easily, quickly before it can become bigger.

I'm looking forward to the sweet salty taste of your tears in november, fagtard

Hahahahaha!

washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/2578367

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=fMnretvQ6lc
Trump 2016.

[spoiler]Test. I'm Gay.[/spoiler]

most of these turmp isn't even lying abuot trying to fix, you dumb shit.

republican here, life long. no way am i voting for this flip flopping dickweed

Does no one fucking remember about the guy who was actually going some positive changes?

The guy that only got pushed out because of the fact that the election is rigged? You know that right? observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/ You just dont care to enough to do something about it. Its like you fucking idiots have an attention span of 30 seconds. You only see what the fucking media feeds into gaping holes.

>excludes all sources of evidence
>demands evidence

>b but Trump says

I don't give a single wet shit what Trump says. Hillary's garbage and a liar.

most of these clintno isn't even lying abuot trying to fix, you dumb shit.

democrat here, life long. no way am i voting for this flip flopping vaginaweed

>Wonder why they hate me
I don't care if you hate me, faggot, I'm not here to give you a safe space so that you're not triggered by facts. Maybe you should toughen up a little bit instead of being a little cry baby bitch Trump supporter.

LOL YEAH BECAUSE HILLARY'S GOING TO WIN

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRUMP'S AHEAD IN EVERY SWING STATE YOU STUPID LIBCUCK NIGGER RETARD

youtube.com/watch?v=UMmNGXKluLU

Putin thanks you for silencing the opposition, Comrade

I bet you think its okay to disrespect our officers of law too! Go protest with the niggers faggot, i hope you get shot in a traffic stop when you reach for your license too fast.

Lmao. Fuck outta here pussy.

>"I'm a conservative. srsly guise. don't vote for trump."
>"no srsly guise. I'm a republican. trust me. vote Clinton."

>CTR Jew detected.

Blogs, memes, facebook, twitter and youtube videos are my preferred method of information, as a Trump supporter. All other sources are corrupt.

i don't know what you're talking about. the US won the iraq war in like 6 weeks. so what war are you talking about when people said it was lost?

yes, we should have gotten out of iraq as soon as possible after the win. occupation is a whole separate thing and no, i don't our military is particularly suited to being used as an occupation force.

i don't know it sounds like you read some bullshit they fed you and got all caught up thinnking every liberal believes that nonsense.

Really? Because I work as a pollster for PEW research, I would like to see those numbers, as that's the complete opposite of everything being reported to us.

Stop Kebob pls.

yeah, why would she? what the fuck are you talking about?

you're lying about being a democrat. but i wish it was true because it's idiots like you that give republicans a bad name.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS

TRUMP IS AHEAD IN LITERALLY EVERY SWING STATE

AND NATIONAL POLL

YOU STUPID FOOL, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT HILLARY'S GOING TO LOSE YET LMAOOOOOOOO OH I CAN'T WAIT TO TASTE YOUR DAMNABLE LIBERAL NIGGER TEARS ON NOVEMBER 9TH

>organization is impossible
>in the age of the Internet

Lol.

And look, you're once again claiming that the authorities will do everything for you. Because when the civil war starts, EVERYONE on one side will be holed up a single compound, waiting and helpless before the power of the almighty state.

Like I said, bring it on if you're so confident. Make it a contest of arms. Crush me and everyone like me, because we're too dangerous to be allowed to live. And look shocked when you lose.

I bet you share pictures on Facebook about how collecting rainwater is illegal in certain states, but then complain when someone breaks a law you like. I hope you get shot by a Muslim American conceal carrier when you try to enforce your own warped ideals of justice.

pls stop kebob.

>trump supporter delusions

keep dreaming. it's going to be all the more fun when trump loses and you have nothing to cling to but conspiracy theories.

Mockery and insults. Ho hum.

>Trump cares about America
Being this delusional.

Masturbatory fantasies of the far right.

This.

>soldiers are unthinking robot monsters who only do what they're told
What is Kent State for 500 Alex.

This. (Although he is right about the manipulated unemployment statistics.)

>Trump's also supporting breaching the 1st amendment
This.
>Gary Johnson
>only good candidate
He's in favor of far less restrictions on big business. No thank you.

Obviously you forgot how *very* unhappy the RNC is about Trump.

STOP THE KEBOB PLS.

>so what war are you talking about when people said it was lost?

cbsnews.com/news/senator-reid-on-iraq-this-war-is-lost/

Jesus fucking Christ. Children have no business arguing politics.

Deplorable Kebob. Pls stop.

as soon as you start organizing a revolt in the US you become terrorists, plain and simple.

and yes, to the goverment and the military as well as local law enforcement you then become the enemy.

thinking that they'll all ally wth you over some nonsense you think is important is a pipe dream

give me an example of a plausible sequence of events that the government does that will 1) lead everyone to jump on your civil war bandwagon and 2) make it so the government forces don't see your new terrorist group as a threat

stop teh keybob

>not realizing the satirical nature of the mockery and insults
>Being triggered by satire
I am incorporating what I judge to be Trump's logic in terms of political affairs because it's not like you would listen to rational debate in the first place on an image board filled with conspiracy memes.

Learn to not be retarded.

"Here's examples of people discussing possible future directions policy MIGHT take. That means people actually wanted to take my guns right?" *drools stupidly*

the war was way over by then. not sure why he talks abuot it like it's still going on. the war was over in 6 weeks. we won.

anyway, it's one fuckig idiot politician. again, why do you think it's every fucking person? i'm very liberal and was quite proud of how well our military did in iraq. couldn't have asked for a quicker end to the war.

i just didn't agree with continual occupation.

>What is Kent State for 500 Alex.

Those soldiers were attacked. Shot at. With bullets. By a rioting mob. After the ROTC building was set on fire.

Read a book, you fucking ignorant leftist bitch.

why would clinton try to fix any of those things you idiot? she doesn't think they need to be fixed

holy shit you're fucking dumb

that is no excuse for killing unarmed students, sorry.

Hillary is sick, no sign of her since 9/11/2016 only her body double

>washingtonexaminer.com/the-few-republicans-join-military-2-to-1-over-democrats/article/257836 7
"The various US agencies that have assessed the percentage of democrats/republicans as virtually equal are wrong, but this one source that agrees with what I want to believe is right."

Sure kid.

lol b8

if trump loses the debate, and how can he not, it wouldn't surprise if he comes out of the gate the next day claiming it wasn't clinton up there.

not a muslim

here's my source: we had 8 years of dubya
Republicans really love electing idiots, don't they?

Remove Kebab pls.

>shilling for CTR
>shilling for Luckey

no difference, really. faggot.

can't post the video, doing a good job at online censorship by limiting everything to 2 meg.
>video completely pulled from most sources

Still an immigrant retard.

>TRUMP'S AHEAD IN EVERY SWING STATE YOU STUPID LIBCUCK NIGGER RETARD

Source. Protip; he isn't, so good luck finding a source for this untrue bullshit.

Source; PEW research

these kids are too young to remember how horrible it was under W and how much better it is under Obama.

not them

Politically motivated arrest of Donald Trump in October and suspension of the election.

Just off the top of my head.

>paranoid fantasy

The Obama administration just leaked that they were "investigating" Trump advisors for communicating with Russians. Which isn't illegal.

The same Obama who campaigned in Europe and met foreign politicians routinely, and had a phone bank set up for him in Gaza.

Or confiscation of firearms. That's what set off the American Revolution.

A coup.

Another standoff of organized citizens against an overreaching government where the government just kills everyone. Like Ruby Ridge, but bigger and livestreamed.

It's not hard.

the people who post this nonsense woudln't care one bit if she was in blackface.

You should have your balls lightly fondled by a large man named Barry.

Refusing to realize that tons of republicans hate trump.

let hillary shit herself
its an american past time
shes just proving herself a true american

>Those soldiers were attacked. Shot at. With bullets.
Which justifies firing into a crowd? Also source?
>the ROTC building was set on fire
2 days earlier...

Refusing to believe you have autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=sarqgzfKZHI

And theres a 99% chance that you'll get shot up by another american than a immigrant for sure

Liar.

"We need a bill that will confiscate firearms."

But if you didn't lie, you'd have nothing.

>they shot at the soldiers
>unarmed

You with BLM?

oh yeah if trump is suspended for good reason, no one will support your civil war. if they find out he's been communing with an enemy state, he dfefinitely should be placed under arrest. same with clinton.

but i was talking abut after a clinton win.

if the constitution is legitimately changed, legally and approved by the necessary states, there's nothing that will call for civil war.

it's happened beofre in the US and no one started a war over it. if it's legal, there's no reason to take up arms and your little rebellion be put down easily and effectively.

I don't live in chicago so no. I'm probably more likely to be killed by a terroyist.

>tfw you wanna smash that ass
Bill sure does have taste

fucking right its them CPT

>they shot at the soldiers
Again, source?

>numerous, unnamed agencies support my point
>I promise
>really
>no I won't cite them, racist

Pic related
"I idiotically consented to allow the government to use me as a meat shield, so I know everything and all of my political opinions are perfect and unquestionable."

Having been in the military does not make you special. It makes you dumb enough to go out and get shot for oil.

Lol

source for them being armed, faggot. they were unarmed, that's the whole point. maybe they were fired at by someone, but it wan't the people they killed.

wow is the right wing machine pumping out disinformation about this now?

fake and gay

If you can give me a source for that, I can share it with the nation, and strengthen your candidates standing. If not, you're delusional

TRUMP DOESNT WANT TO BE PRESIDENT, HE HAS OPENLY ADDMITTED TO NOT EXPECT TO WIN. HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU.

Ok fags, could we not all agree that both Hillary and Trump are absolute shit? How about electing Pepe or Dat Boi

testing?

a legal immigrant, retard

yeah exactly. look at all those muslims.

a small % of any group has crazy people who want to kill you. when they put their craziness onto some idealogy, is that better or worse for the ones killed?

no one shot in aurora with their last breath said "at least it wasn't a muslim that killed me"

dead is dead.

ras

someone shooped her left calf so there appears to be a gap between her legs. in reality her fat meat rubs together all the time creating cancer.

Voting for Hillary is like voting for executive order

Voting for Trump is like voting for education about how executive decisions are not always a good thing.

"The adjutant general of the Ohio National Guard told reporters that a sniper had fired on the guardsmen."

When I learned about this, many years ago, it was commonly understood that the soldiers were returning fire. Which is why the huge majority of people supported the guardsmen in the days after the shooting.

Such facts have been conveniently forgotten. Leftists much prefer the idea that a bunch of local part time soldiers suddenly turned and fired for no reason, spontaneously.

>doesn't know what real clear politics is

FAKE

his penis is too big and his tits and belly are too small.

fear mongering, that's all

stop being a fucking coward.

Obama is bad but Trump and Clinton are both just completely terrible. So yeah I think Obama would be the best for Murica. Good thing I'm not from USA so I don't have to worry about this shit too much.

Literally nothing in your article showed anybody actually presenting a motion like this to even be voted on, let alone passing. You're either stupid delusional or both.

YOU REALLY THINK TRUMP COULD LOSE THE DEBATES??

GOD YOU LIBCUCKS ARE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT

repeeeeat

a bunch of words you cut and paste is not a source.

this is why trump gets away with his lies. dumb people like you.

I don't know why this isn't working

SHOW 1 SWING STATE WHERE TRUMP IS LOSING YOU COMMIE TERRORIST

of course he will. sure, the 12% or so of republicans that voted for him in the primaries will not change their view of him.

but yeah, he'll come across as a fucking idiot right there on stage. and if the moderators are decent at all, he'll be massacred.

I already did faggot, read the thread again.

In other words, Hillary would drag us into war, and Trump wouldn't know how to handle the economy, let alone start a war. Trump has absolutely no interest in anything but America, but he doesn't know how to fix it. Hillary claims to know how to fix the economy but in reality she's an evil politician who wouldn't give a rats ass of 50,000 recruits died every year of her 'incarnation'.

Straw man, in real life.

No, you miserable weakling. My political opinions are not correct because I was a soldier. They are correct because I have degrees in politics and law, and follow politics the way most people follow sports. I know more than you because I earned that knowledge.

I know more about war because I was a soldier. Which is wat I said.

But you're too dishonest to admit or too stupid to realize the difference.

kekekek

Hes better than the lying cowardous sack of shit that is Hillary Clinton, she gives little to no fucks about this country she just wants to be marked into history as the first female president. She has little to no arguments against Trump. The left had to use A FUCKING MEME as an argument.
>hur durr ¡Donald Trump es racist!
Literally the only argument other than
>his business failed and he went bankrupt
Clearly thats why he has 4.5 billion dollars you fucking losers. Get real. MAGA.

come on