Having massive Civ 5 war today with bros

Having massive Civ 5 war today with bros

What strat/leader should I choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NotDeansy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Civ 3

Everytime me and my bros try to do this it crashes on us. they better fucking fix this in civ 6

Go with China and fuck them up with your ridiculous crossbow unit.
Win from there.

go random like a real man.

Japan, Oda Nobonaga or whatever his name is.

Gets Samurai's early in the game which rape any other unit of that era (also can make fishing boats) and all Japanese units do full damage regardless of how much health they have

Not going Enrico Venice, what a pleb. Come on man, rule the economy pay people to war eachother

I kinda want to start a civ game now with some folk on here now to see how fucking crazy it'd get

Venice is literal shit in multiplayer.
Marionette cities are absolutely worthless and the trade route bonus does in no way make up for that.

Deity or no

Obviously you've never vs a good Venice player, my strat fucking monopolies the games and Eco crashes fuckers that war me

do it

Americans Economic Victory

Easy... best civ's to be are Japan, Babylon, Germany or Mongolians.

I'm up for this rn if one or two more ppl are

Sure buddy.
Wanna compare 'time played' right here and now?

Rome would help with the developement of your cities so you could focus more on warfare.

Play Babylon, rush as much science as possible, wreck with units 2 generations ahead of theirs.

anybody else up for it?

awww shieeet here it go

Settle this in game ya pussies

I've got 401 hrs and I still get shreked when I play with my near godlike pro civ player friend. the fucker just pays other civs to fight me.

my steam is Grumblingstorm

If one or two more join I'm up for a civ5 game

Japan

Bushido Code ftw

Is it a good gaem?

I'm getting on right now

Saved

>saved

wat

Hated that fucking game. It's Civ Lite, for idiots.

Yeah Japan is super fucking strong early game but he needs to get big fast cuz Japan kinda drops off later

Babylon ftw, man. Get those walls that double city HP early, plus the more defensive archers, and just turtle like a motherfucker early. When you've rushed science out the ass, come at them with like musketmen backed by cannons when they're still using swordsmen.

Inca can steamroll everyone if you're playing tall

The pic

Anybody else up for a game of good ol civ?

i'm down
Steam I.D squidly

Nigga there's like 10 gazillion squid somethings

It depends on what victory you want and the terrain.

Jungle/culture is Brazil
War/Nobunaga could be Bismarck.
etc

I def would but I got work in an hour.
>feelsbadman.jpg

Best strategy I've ever found. The only way to kill Babylon every time is to do it in the first 20 turns.

Civ 5 with all expansions is among the greatest. Without expansions it's still pretty good but IV is probably better (but Civ V still has certain bonuses).

I think on Steam you can buy it all quite cheap when a sale hits.

>jungle/culture
>war/nobunaga

The best offense is a good defense. Ethiopia trust me.

try zingysquid picture avatar is drawen

Count me in, Ragemage Tuur on Steam

Well yea. Brazil gets extra culture on Jungle terrain.
Nobunaga is quite good for an offensive war. Samurai and I think their airplanes late game don't even oil. I think they have a war perk too, but that's a guess.

Ayyy 4 that a good amount right?

Probably going to be playing lots or Civ 5 today with brother + friend(s) if anyone is interested. We use Skype too if you ain't a beta and don't mind talking over that.

Give me your email I guess or your Skype. Rules are Quick, King, Hybrid, from Ancient, Random Map, Random Leaders, Random Personalities (any spots not occupied by a player are AI). Think that's about it. We're all just casual to pretty decent players. /blog

I checked: They fight at full strength even when damaged.
So I'm only 100% right about everything.

Go for England. Fuck everyone up with long bows. Then Ship of the Line with extra movement. Then steal their shit with extra spies because what the fuck are they going to do about it?

Also fuck you for making me play Civ V right now.

Ethiopia gets cucked constantly by the fact that you have to stay small. It fucks you on science, city-state alliances, and economics. Culture is doable in a wonder rush, but wonder rushing will just get you an invasion 9/10 times. That said, their unique building is pretty damn good.

added you
your id pulled up a lot of ppl
whats your steam id?

Or you could play as, say, Babylon, so that you don't have to deal with England's shit based on your units being several generations ahead by the time England unlocks espionage.

My avatar is Cornholio, shouldn't be difficult to spot

My steam id... no idea. My username is OneLonelyPickle if that counts for something.

alright added you two

takes me aeons to boot but i'll be there

Just play Poland.
Pottery > writing > animal husbandry > calendar > Philophsy (free from great library)
Scout Scout Shrine Great Library.
Tradition opener > faster wonders > Garrison bonus > free culture building (free from UA)
Grab the Pantheon that makes pastures give culture and get a ducal stable when you can. Pastures now give some fatty bonuses.

>I know it's not that popular, but I really love Russia.
>the cossacks come a bit late, but really rule.
>with the krepost you can start settling all over the map early, and push your borders incredibly fast.
>i usually control about 2/3 continent i start on around 400-300BC
>with siberian riches you can build a fleet soon, and go for an early domination

japan - bushido
/threaddle

I'm down for a good old civ sesh
add
steamcommunity.com/id/NotDeansy/

Trying to add you but no idea where to put your ID into.