This Guy is definitely proof that cops are getting out of hand

This Guy is definitely proof that cops are getting out of hand.
I wouldn't consider myself a blm activist, but there is truth to some of their claims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSQkb0fCUMM
youtube.com/watch?v=tpk3-aPEpXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pnaw4I_WUaE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9rvC8Wl6s
youtube.com/watch?v=P5pSuLfaO40
youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do it she said, don't point the gun at them.
Points gun at cop, gets shot dead.

>Nigger logic 101.

That's proof that if you don't do what cops ask you to do you'll get shot.

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

It's hilarious because a few incidents means

> all cops are bad

Yet, significantly more incidents of niggers killing and raping whites doesn't mean

> all niggers are bad

This is the stupidity of America, and BLM.

You're idiots.

Not all cops are bad, not all blacks are bad. But there certainly are more niggers than pigs.

Cry.

>cop was nigger

This guy is definitely proof that niggers are getting out of hand.

Nigress that was filming was probably hoping her husband would be shot and get a major payday.

>>cop was nigger
Except that it was the white cop in the red shirt that opened fire...

> probably

That's hilarious.

/thread

Op here. You all obviously haven't seen the dash videos. Do some research before you assume I'm just some nigger.

>definitely

My mistake

Op would also like to point you all jumped to conclusions I never even said what claims I don't agree with yet all started talking nonsense and projecting everywhere. I think its true that cops are killing innocent people entirely to much. Its just every white v black case is getting plastered all over cnn and shit.

You're all racist conclusion jumping faggots and this is proof.

Cred Forums is ---> that way faggots

this shooting was staged. theres no way a woman can keep herself together this well.

I was thinking that this is just crazy.

Incredibly staged. Welcome to the propaganda, false flag machine that is America.

they know that black people are easy to enrage.they will keep doing this until they need a reason to use their military weapons

Link to video?

google. com

Plus this has fueled a variety of other events which helps make the media money because of more stories to cover.

Some guy who ignored police orders got shot.

>Better loot our own neighborhoods.

That's a pretty wicked conspiracy. It'd suck if that was true.

Why aren't his hands held up high?

I don't see it.

its funny how blm thinks their doing something good but all they do is promote violence toward non darkies. they're so far up their own ass they dont care to see what they're actually doing.

sorry user, it must have been taken down

fug

This is why dead cops are best cops.

>>turn 360°
>>walk away

Ummm... think about that.

If anything it does the opposite in the police world because now, with increased violent reactions, police will either A. Not do their job effectively due to fear of reprocussions or B. Increase shooting levels because of inherent fear of safety due to recent events.

lol just google north carolina shooting

are niggers part of an institution that can excercise legitimate violence ?

you're fucking stupid, i'm not a blm activist, i do not condone delinquent habits, but then, if i do not like delinquency, why should i accept delinquents with a badge?

yeah, great point here. no one wins in all this.

The major thing is the "shoot or dont shoot" is instinctive, not a learned trait. You won't know how they will react until it happens whether it be justified or not. Look at the Tulsa shooting. Deployment of taser and deadly force. The training is there with one using non lethal and the other providing deadly cover which is standard procedure incase taser is ineffective and a greater threat is perceived but my guess, and this is only a guess, is the deployment sound of the taser scared the cop and she shot. Wrong and not justified but the procedure is trained on.

>Disregarding their commands to drop the gun and get on his knees
>Hands by his pockets literally walking around there cover to get a better angle
>gets shot
WTF should cops just let him walk around the truck they were using for cover???

>training people to fuck you up if you go against the desires of the society

dude that's so cool

redeemed whole thread

>nigger first name

who cares

It isn't the stupidity of America, it is all fucking niggers that do this shit. We don't want those niggers here at all. If they were all dead the problem would be solved

>I didn't break the law
>I went against the desires of society

I don't think that holds up in court

Gun was recovered at the scene - fingerprints match the dead guy on the gun. There was no book in or around the car.
His family lied about what he was doing there, and lied that he didn't have a gun.
#BlackLiesMatter.

>>nigger first name
>who cares

it was just so startling that he actually had a normal sounding first name, instead of some retard "Tamaarikarnora" or some shit like that.

Comply and go home. Simple as that

you are all cucks that want to be protected from niggers and spics by the police. i sense a strong feeling of cuckery, i think you also let policemen fuck your ladies.
>being such a cuck that you let both niggers and policemen fuck your girl
do you also suck the sweat of the pigs dick? do you also support the troops by lifting your ass?
>being such a fucking faggot you think your country isn't fucking you in the ass
get your head out of your ass niggers, you're all fucking dumb. you should start rioting now, you should be violent. OH YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FAT CUNTS WITH HUGE FUCKING BALLS THAT CAN'T PRODUCE ENOUGH TESTO TO EVEN CALL YOU "MEN".
>YOU'RE GOING TO ROT FAG
>YOU'RE NEVER GONNA DO ANYTHING AGAINST IT
>YOU'RE JUST A SLAVE TO THE COMPANIES AND THE STATE THAT SUPPORTS THEM
>HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING FUCKING STUPID?
>HOW DOES IT FEEL being fucking gay?

The fact remains that we do live in a society that has laws in place. Not agreeing that some are completely retarded but they still are there. It's better to have your day in court, which let's be honest you'll most likely lose than be dead.

Sources? Of course not.

Krep saying that. Keep giving them ultimate power over you.

>protect and serve is now comply or die.

I'd rather on my feet than live on my knees

Triggered Nigger detected

Projecting being cucked by someone with a stable job eh? Like a cop, or a white person. Women just want stability these days m8. And niggers like you don't fit the bill.

>People saying these videos prove anything
How? These blurry ass videos don't show shit. All you can see is a bunch of black pixels on top of blue-ish pixels. Can be a hand, can be a gun, can be fucking shit.

Google motherfucker. It's all over the fucking news. You live under a rock you lazy piece of shit?

>book
why would a black person have a book

Charlotte PD which has an impeccable record. No reason to not believe them. Finger prints AND DNA do not lie. And neither would all the people in the chain of custody for ONE police officer.

maybe soros can get with hillary and fund some more riots. the googles dont care about facts.

> AJ+
> Getting your news from Al Qaeda's mouthpiece

I'd rather have a normal interaction with two police officers instead of trying to be a hard ass thug who gets shot. They do have power by the way, they're officers of the law.

but then again, policemen aren't the only ones who have the authority to fuck you up.
>although they can kill you
but there are other ways of control. your parents, for an example, can put you in a sanitarium if they consider you're a lil bit off. your teachers can fuck your life by treating you like a worthless scum, so you believe that and suck at being alive. your boss can fire you and give you a difficult time getting a job.
>i didn't break the law
but if you did, they would know rightaway, and is it that bad breaking the law anyway? what if i'm in debt, in a huge debt, and i rob a bank? am i a bad person? i'm just saying, the police isn't a real authority to me, they aren't worthy of any respect, they're the enemies of our class, the proletariat, and they have to be destroyed, since they are the main force of the bourgeoise has to opress the poor.

all that race baiting and destruction and misery if encouraged and funded by these fucks and their ilk.

>under cover cops are sitting in a car waiting to bust somebody else.
>this guy pull up next to them and rolls a blunt
>cops ignore it
>the guy then pulls out a gun and starts messing around with it while smoking his blunt
>cops WTF and go put on vest that identifies them as police.
>come back and order him out and to drop the gun and all that
>dude ignores their orders and gets out with the gun and starts wandering around and waiving it around
>cops eventually shoot him after giving him what is an extremely long period of time in a situation like this
>George Soros's "destroy the west" paid thugs are brought in to start more riots and make it seem like average black people are really upset about these idiots getting shot just like they did in Baltimore and everywhere else.
>just like Baltimore and everywhere else most of the black people who actually live there either don't give a shit or think their local cops do a good job.

When their orders are to put your hands up and get out of the car, yeah, you fuckin comply. They aren't forcing anyone into slave labor or whatever. You comply with their demands until the situation is neutralized. Then everyone goes home safely. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Newfag

YO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST, LET ME DROP SOME BASIC KNOWLEDGE

You niggers are violent as fuck, 3/4 of these shooting are within reason

3/4

THAT 1/4 IS SOME RACIST SHIT AND ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE IT

BUT THAT 1/4 ISN'T GONNA DO YOU SHIT WHEN THAT 3/4 IS SO APPARENT

RISE UP AND TELL YOUR FUCKIN "BROTHAS" TO BEHAVE, NOBODY CARES OR TAKES THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY (besides the niggers who will chimp over anything in their favor) UNTIL THEN

>proletariat
>bourgeoise

Marxism has no place in America. You will die if you don't comply. Get over it or go back to mother Russia, you fucking Commie piece of shit

fucking newfag.

THIS

he definitely did not point a gun you retard

stop parroting everything you hear on fox news or from the blaze

>being this fucking ignorant

Oh, and the cop definitely didn't shot the guy by that shit logic.

Has resisting arrest ever stoped someone from being arrested? Worst case scenario is you get a lawyer after the shit goes down right?

>It isn't the stupidity of America, it is all fucking niggers that do this shit.

You're a moron.
You should solve that problem by killing yourself.

You're the kind of person with alot of problems who probably deserves to be in a asylum.

>the police aren't a real authority to me

I wish you luck with that. Don't get shot trying to be a hardass for no real reason.

One more thing. You do realize in the United States the legal system works by innocent until proven guilty right? But it can only work if you cooperate. If you resist officers and make yourself a threat then for fuck sure you can expect to be shot. They have families, friends, people to go home to. They shouldn't have to take the risk of you being dangerous at all but you and all the other little scared faggots on the internet that act like cops are super villians make interactions much more difficult for officers thus leading to more problems.

If you'd just listen to someone instead of acting like a fucking special snowflake then maybe you wouldn't have negative interactions with figures of authority.

All the other times it has been the niggers fault. Trust me I've seen the videos

>Marxism has no place in America
>being such a cuck you believe that lie

Marxism has a place in any part of the world where the rich own the poor!

>Marxism

>the legal system works by innocent until proven guilty right? But it can only work if you cooperate.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>But it can only work if you cooperate.
WHERE ARE THE TERRORISTs AHMED?
I don't know, i'm american, i was born in the us, i'm not even muslim
YOU AREN'T COOPERATING
*waterboards him*

Kek.

only when fat women cops try to arrest a man.

This is functionally true.

Niggers are responsible for almost 70% of violent crimes in the United States. I shit you not. I wish it wasn't true but it is. They're raised to be thugs, to demand, to steal, to riot when they don't get their way.

4/10 b8

>I'm so scared of police
>I'm shaking in boots every time I see a cop car on the street
>all this is based off other people's opinions and not my personal experience with police officers

If I open up a dictionary and look up Keyboard Warrior, will I find a picture of your neckbearded visage?

When you say you'd rather die on your feet than live on your knees, you're implicitly admitting that your whole life is a criminal affair the cops have to supervise.
In which case, I'd rather you die on your knees.

AAAAHHHH SHEEEIIIIT TREEEEEPPPS

This x1000

You're already a slave to the system by sitting on Cred Forums and blindly supporting them. That's literally happiness in slavery.

Careful about all that edge bud. Wouldn't want you to cut yourself.

Black guy who has gun gets shot in an open carry state.

Open carry.

The cops should know this. Why aren't groups like the NRA upset? Why would cops shoot someone for having a gun in an open carry state?

>ur a slave to the system maaan
>the system man
>like whoa

Go make a tinfoil hat and let the adults conversate

He has a criminal record. He shouldn't have a gun period.

Open carry doesn't mean open wave it around and point it at cops. It means it's allowed to be locked into your holster where people can see that it's locked in your holster.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
i'm not even a gringo, i'm a proud spic. we do have social uprisings here in this shit country i live in, all because the military made a coup de etat with the help of the CIA. we do fight the police here. don't believe me? i don't care, i don't have nothing to prove to a faggot who can't fight off a police officer.
youtube.com/watch?v=SSQkb0fCUMM

>mfw you can't even win a fight

>Checked.

>Why would cops shoot someone for having a gun in an open carry state?
Because they asked him to drop it and he didn't comply? And they probably thought he might hurt them.

He should have a gun period. Once a month, someone should blast him in the taint and shove a tampon up there.

Let's have grandpa for dinner.

here, give him this.

Yes you walk past....then away...whats hard to understand about that dumbass

Even if that were true, no street pig is going to know that at first encounter. How would they know his name am ready you literal fucking retarded dipshit.

See. I live in a country where I don't have to fight the police. I'm also not a thug.

I love how you devolve into. "Hurr fight me, you couldn't win in a fight."

If that doesn't just scream about how much of a sad little keyboard warrior you are I don't know what does you disgusting little dirt farmer.

By the way, leave your number. I need someone to do my yard while I'm at work

I didn't get to see his record but if it's not a felony or its non violent, he's ok to have one.

>being such an epsilon you don't even recognize yourself as a paid slave: the movie

you're the kind of nigger who had a lot of alcohol in his mums uterus

but you couldn't win a fight

The problem is that the USA has a volunteer police force. I believe that policemen really want to improve the world by getting bad guys off the street, but deadly force seems to be their favorite way to make it happen despite an obligation to uphold the rights of all and bring accused criminals to justice. Death isn't justice.

That's not the point you cum drinker. He shouldn't have a gun, he had that gun illegally, he disobeyed police officers, and paid the price.

Funny thing. I'm not black. So looks like you're wrong as usual eh?

Police officers are human too. They have fears and want to go home at the end of the day. You can't blame police officers for the anticop sentiment. Yeah there are bad cops but most are just trying to do their nine to five.

>some of their claims
nigger, fucking wait until the investigation is over, stupid peace of nigger shit. sincerely, everyone.

> Death isn't justice.
Then criminals should choose justice instead of death.

> fucking wait until the investigation is over,
Investigation is over. Black pulled a gun on cops.
Nothing else needs to be known. Justice is served.
Black lives matter, but not to blacks.

Fucking great!

Funny thing is I work out at a boxing gym. So ya know. I might be able to. If you don't bring Jose, Luppe, Carlos, and Other Jose cause you're too much of a bitch to go man to man with anyone. Kek

He had just taken medication and he had 5 cops trying to break windows to get to him while yelling "drop the gun" when there wasn't one. They were on video, and by making people believe he'd been armed, they can pretty much get away with whatever they want

How compliant would you be in that scenario?

>Funny thing. I'm not black.

riiiiiight

youtube.com/watch?v=tpk3-aPEpXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Pnaw4I_WUaE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK9rvC8Wl6s
youtube.com/watch?v=P5pSuLfaO40

prove it

>When you say you'd rather die on your feet than live on your knees, you're implicitly admitting that your whole life is a criminal affair the cops have to supervise
Tell it to Patrick Henry, you fascist fuck.

They're humans who seem predisposed to escalating violent situations. I'm not saying stoner, hippie, tree-hugger cops would be the fix, but a lot of cops are mean-spirited borderline psychopaths.

If a cop said drop the gun and i doesn't have one, I'd raise my hands above my head to prove i didn't have one. If i had a book, I'd drop the book and do the same. But the problem is, he DID have a gun. And he did not comply. Sorry for him. He learned the hard way. Hopefully others can learn from his poor judgment

Well would ya look at that. It's almost like I'm white. The fact you need proof says alot too. Like you're so fuckin mistrusting of everyone around you kek

You know they won't.

And if they don't do what I ASK?

Nah, it was a book in the shape of a gun that could fire bullets at a ballistic velocity.

Please try it.

You choose to be a cop and that's why they deserve death. Black people song choose to be black . Niggers choose to be niggers though. kill the assholes. Not the groups the assholes come from

kek, oh please, you gringo communists are such pussies, and you are all rich kids.

why dont you take a look at commies from latinamerica, some are also rich kids, but at least those arent pussies, and when they say, fuck it, they go to the jungle to form paramilitary groups, like i said, you gringos are a bunch of pussies.

and another thing, its not about race, its about money, so there a bunch of rich niggers you such be scolding for being part of the oppression, but you dont, cause you dont even know what you are into, and are a bunch of hypocrite cowards.

You can see in the video his wife took, there's no gun, watch it yourself then look at the version the PD made public, you can see a gun where there was none in the original

Inb4 "oh they just moved the gun over, so what?" He's dead, they would've left the gun right where it was until the investigation was over

>I live in a country where I don't have to fight the police

that's because you're a lazy pig who doesn't read, who hasn't read Marx and Engels, who doesn't organize shit. if you were an alpha like me, the logical conclution you'd be jumping to is to fight off the bourgeoise and seize the means of production, but since you're an epsilon, let me explain it to you with apples

>you HAVE to work a wage job
>you don't own your job
>you get paid less than what you produce
>you think that's right because that was what your parents told you, and what your parents parents told them, and so forth
>guess what
>it's not fucking right
>you have to work 9 hours the owner doesn't work and has all the nice things
>you'll never have nice things and if you do, it'll be by endebting yourself
>you are not free, you have to work because you have to eat, but they pay you not in what to eat, but in coins to consume
>you are not free, your state, the institutions, they are working your mind since you're a fucking kid
>you are not free, the bourgeoise makes all the political and economical decisions, your fate isn't yours, and your politics aren't yours, your life isn't yours, what do you own? nothing

but wew, since you're an epsilon, you'll say something like "MUH FREEDOM, I CAN HAZ NICE THANGS, YOU LAZY, YOU DON'T WANT TO WORK"

>guess what

i don't want to fucking work

"GROW UP KID IM SUCH A GROWN UP"

>guess what

you're the one who should grow up and stop being a faggot and READ MARX

Did you get that?

READ MARX
FUCKING
READ
MARX

10/10
Best post.

natural selection... /thread ok folks nothing to see here but a pack of niggers. lets move on.

>implying i'm a gringo

calla conchetumadre, no saltis a conclusiones al toque que te boxeo wacho y la conchetumare

I'd rather function in society thanks.

this has to be bait, fuck marx, you faggots dont even do it right

What if thays a lie? Were you there and saw a gun? And if you were are you NOT a lying asshole that tries to justify their moral view by making shit up and claiming its true? If your honest and saw it first-hand the whole world should listen to you. And if your a liar we should all simply torture you to death for the whole world to see as an example to be a decent person

Regardless, he didn't comply and drop whatever the fuck was in his hands. Also, are you a cop? The fuck do you know about their procedure? They move the gun because he wasn't dead yet. He was shot. It's logical to move the gun from where a criminal is laying. Also, fingerprints and DNA proceed he DID have a gun

OH YOU FUCKING THINK?

Not true. Whenever someone is disarmed, they're trained to either A. Pick it up or B. Kick it away and if no one is hands on, stand between it and the person.

Book with trigger guard and revolver handle

I'd rather function in society thanks.

>being such a fucking epsilon

i'm so fucking superior, you can't win me in a fight, you can't win me with your keyboard. i'm an alpha, i'll rule, you're an epsilon, you'll lick my boots for a piece of gold

comunista malparido, lo que es un marica entonces, porque no hace algo al respecto mas que estar aqui en un chan posteando mierda? maricon, no se atreven a hacer nada, porque saben que si la derecha se levanta los hacemos mierda

Shit blm can name the last 3 cop killing but not the last 3 homicides. Black on black crime is statistically proven more then any other crime. But Lord forbid they don't tell you is when cops patrol those numbers go down. But if everyone didn't need there safe space and owned a gun crime would be cut by more then half. Welcome to the end. Thanks feminism blm sjw pc... for ruining it for the rest of us

That being a lie would imply everyone in the chain of custody lied about the gun, the fingerprints and the dna on the gun. All those people would not lie to protect one cop. I'm sorry you don't know how these things work. It's not a conspiracy

That just looks like a hand and a black leg to me though. Fucking lowres shit that you can't see anything in.

I'm a cop. Suck my dick and give me all your money or I'll shoot you you faggot ass nigger gay shitfag.

So you should do as I say right? Or I'm totally in the right to kill your fucking ass?

i think you didn't get what i was saying

READ MARX
>read marx?
YES, READ MARX
>why should i read marx?
IT'S GOOD FOR YOU AND IT'S BAD FOR THE BOURGEOIS
READ MARX
FUCKING
READ IT
READ MARX

wrong pic

Stop being so fucking racist. Everyone knows the cops are the bad guys.

(joke)

>ankle holster
house arrest tracker, dumbass.
try getting yournews from more sources than just Cred Forums

Body cams pretty much eliminate this from happening.

You're not a cop, your hypothetical cop is a nonexistent strawman, and you're a nigger who needs to be shot.

>I'm superior

If your goal was to make me laugh. You certainly did just that. Nah dude. You're a joke, a salty little joke reading books about the pros but never the cons of an ideal and getting pissy in their parent's home off their parent's Internet. Top kek friendo. Top kek.

>a newfag in his natural habitat

>los hacemos mierda
tu no eres militar y no sabes disparar. no eres empresario y no tienes dinero. me acusas de estar posteando en un chan y no hacer nada, y tú haces lo mismo.

en conclusión, eres pobre gil, deja de decir estupideces y lee a Marx

It was an ankle holster. The medical examiner stated it came in on the body. Besides, I'd it was a house arrest tracker, that's even MORE of a reason to comply!

Both of you are spending all your credibility in a pissing contest where all the piss lands on your own faces. Step away from the keyboard for ten minutes, calm down, stop interacting with each other, then come back and pretend to be someone other than (You) were before. Start fresh.

>a few cops kill a few criminals
>ALL COPS ARE RACIST AND NEED TO DIE
>a few muslims blow up cars and shoot up malls
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS ISLAM IS A RELGION OF PEACE

interesting theories

So he was already breaking his house arrest atop possession of a firearm and resisting arrest.

Why are people acting like anyone but a criminal is who got shot?

Yes. Do what you believe is right and anyone who goes against your moral code must die or go live on another continent with other vile evil people who should die. Anyone who hurts others for selfish or cruel reasons must be removed

I would bet that for every time a cop encounters a nigger, 7-8 times out of 10 it goes badly.

Niggers have inadvertently trained cops to be distrustful and fearful of them, so at the first sign of a chimp out, the cop instinctively goes for his gun.

If nigs would learn not to nig things would be different.

Also, even more of a reason not to have a gun.

They aren't.
Blacks aren't people.

>being this bad at insulting people
well, that's an epsilon for you
do you see the little guy in the right?
that's you

youtube.com/watch?v=4gzfQ7NSs1c

Right?

BRB. Imma go peaceful protest in the city i rep cause one of my homies wuz killed fo bein strapped

he aint do nuffin wrong.

BLM.

Wouldja lookit dat, homie DID have a gun.

#BlackLiesCharlotte

>What if thays a lie?
They don't think it be like it is but it do

Silly niggers

>you're an epsilon

Oh my god this is what you ment. Holy shit. That's even worse. Did you make this meme yourself? Holy fucking Kek I thought you were using it as some kind of bullshit insult against Americans but you're really trying this hard to basically call me less than beta.

I'm honest to God laughing right now friendo. This is the shit you've been spewing? Oh my loooord.

You are nothing but a keyboard warrior.

That's an interesting picture. Is there a reason why the epsilon on the right looks like a school shooter, but the alpha on the left looks like the pile of dead bullies?

Y'all some ignorant ass

its obviously a firearm
black people hypocrisy

If Marx n communism is so good how then how come all the country's in the world haven't adopted it yet? Oh wait you must be in high school. Or a lazy nigger in general that doesn't want to work but all the benefits of a 1st world country. You know you can always move to another country and watch your rights be thrown out the window.

this is if you didn't get what i was saying since your intelligence is abysmally bellow mine

No ill let them arrest me and go through the whole thing. Then when I get out I burn their house down while they're sleeping. Easy

The black cop shot him, user.

Was your first console a PS4, kiddo?

>back to facebook

Facts:
Gun at the scene, righteous kill
Black lives do not matter
One Less Nigger

That is supposed to be a gun? That's a cell phone or a water pistol.

In the case of green great dragons, great is the origin, and so comes after color. Which is spelled wrong.

"DUUURRRRR OH MY BODY CAM"""MAILFUNCTSHONED""""

>my entire point boiled down to
>ur Beta

You're so pathetic man. Kek kek kek

related

I'm currently an activist for school shootings and nigger shootings. And I'd like to say I fully agree with the way the cops handled it.
Have a gun = Threaten the cop with the gun = ur dead.
Makes me happy to be honest. ;)

faggot pls. the video never once shows him raising a weapon to the cops. he camly walks down the street away from the car and then he got shot.

>Did you make this meme yourself?
>not knowing the work of Huxley
what do they teach you in school?
oh, that's right, you don't have to go to school since you're an epsilon.

read "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley
here it is explained

When you say that you're an activist for school shootings, do you mean you want schools to be shot, you want schools to do shooting, or...

I've read it. It says you're retarded.

Oh, I want schools to be shot. I like the body count that usually happens. Makes me feel warm inside, user.

>I'm currently an activist for school shootings and nigger shootings.

>mfw

>You're so pathetic man
i'm sorry i can't keep arguing with you. go back to work epsilon

Look at you. Jesus Christ it's like watching a toddler try to hurt Mike Tyson during his prime.

>ur Beta
>ur homeschooled

Gonna call me autistic next? Any more subpar 4chin insults you wanna throw around before this shit thread 404s?

Fucking keeeeeeeeeeek

>Gonna call me autistic next?

>go back to making money and having a life
>those things I deeply long for but can never have

Oooookay kekkekkek

Doesn't even need to be a black issue tbqh famalam; cops shouldn't be getting away with murder. This shit is despicable.

YOU ARE NOT A BETA
YOU ARE AN EPSILON
YOU'RE WAAAAAAY DOWN THE CHAIN

>all I have are memes
>an original thought
>never had one

Please. Keep going. This is too funny.

>if I use caps then he'll take me seriously

Nope.

HOW ABOUT THIS LIBERAL CUCKOLDS:

WHEN A POLICE OFFICER GIVES YOU A COMMAND: FOLLOW IT.

OR DIE.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

/THREAD

Did this turn into a cringe thread?

>having a life
yeah, right. go back to work, epsilon

Just because you demonstrate value at a price that someone else sets, doesnt mean you're a thoughtless shill. It means you understand basic supply and demand economics. If you know what you're worth, you know when someone is low-balling you, and you can avoid.

Your point about "having" to work is true though-- sometimes it would be nice to not have to be forced into a system that requires payment cycles. But there is a ton you can do to game the system to your advantage.

Even all the cases in the last couple of years were just murder (which only a fraction happen to prove police culpability,) it will still not equal the numbers of whites and hispanics killed by police - Additionally, it's only a tiny fraction of a fraction of the real issue of blacks murdering each other.

No one should be allowing them to assemble anymore - because they're simply terrorists. We've seen this movie, and we know how it ends. Police should be able to open fire when they assemble for a "peaceful protest"

We know how their protests have never been peaceful.

If you didn't do what he asked why should he do what you ask, you fucking jigaboo?

Are you comparing your bullshit Internet argument "skills" to one of the greatest heavy weight champions of all time? Go outside......seriously shut your computer off and go outside to think about your life and where it's going.

>sob sob "ur Beta" sob sob

Hahahahahahahahaha.

>You can't blame police officers for the anticop sentiment.

Oh right, I forgot, police officers are above facing consequences for their actions. Thanks. Gee, where does the anti-cop sentiment come from again? Oh shit, from police parading around like they're above facing consequences for their actions.

We should pay all blacks $70,000/year for reparations for slavery.

>using the word "literally" in a sentence where it doesn't make sense

Go back to Tumblr, you fucking special snowflake.

He was in the car at the time, while the bitch kept telling him not to do it.

You're the only one who thinks this is an argument. I've been laughing at you for awhile now.

>Gee, where does the anti-cop sentiment come from again?
From the families of dead criminals who don't want to admit it was their loved one's fault. Because typically, the family of a nigger is also a nigger.

Black lives matter simply fails at getting to the real issues at hand. Black mob violence and the murders that african american males commit make all of America look bad.

BLM is just a diversion, so people don't see the real murderers. It has been a loud, successful campaign to cover up the violence in African America.

epsilon
oh, why did you have to be born like that?
with that ugly face
and that poor height
the poor mans charm
you don't even have that
Intelligence?
a monkey can be more proud of that
epsilon
oh epsilon
why did you have to be born like that?
sex you will never have
love you will never have
go back to work
or you'll see the whip
i don't know why did i write this poem
if you can't even read

Now that's what I'd call a target rich environment.

>being such an alpha that i can write poems in a language that is not my native tongue

Pretty sure one of the recent dead negroes mother's has said all white people are the devil.

Fucking niggers.

Literally the first comment I have made but alright. So this is your life hey? Making an asshole out of yourself on the Internet. Do you ever want anything more for yourself or does this make you happy?

You should pay. My family did not own slaves. I don't owe fucking worthless indignant niggers a fucking cent.

This thing of forced generosity is a democrat/socialism idea

Then you should be shot anyway. You're not a cop. If a cop tells you to do something, unless it's unreasonable, just fucking do it. If you don't understand how the system works (be respectful to cops and you'll be fine) you deserve to be shot for your fucking stupidity.

>I tried so hard
>to just shit post
>and in the end
>the other persons only laughing

Look at you. Just take a step back and look at what you've posted. You've taken the time to write this little poem and honestly I'm flattered you find me so important but that was cringe worthy man. Stick to the guns of memes and buzzwords eh?

It should be made law that if an officer wants to carry a gun, they must wear body recording devices at all times.

If they do not wish to be recorded, they are only allowed a baton, taser, and mace.

The agenda would proceed much smoother and faster this way.

When Satan wrote the Bible, he claimed his name was Yahweh.
Felon factories can cry all they want about their babies getting killed.

>triggered

You sure post like that bitchy little cunt.

>considering yourself a Beta with that height
get it, you aren't even a beta, you're an epsilon, the lowest of the low, the scum that works in factories and in sewages. your head is filled with thin air, your eyes remind the people of the idiocy that can veil the human mind. your back is wretched and your height is poor, you can't win a fight since you are weak, you will never have a girl, you will never be at the top. i'm not even sorry for you, that's what you deserve for being an epsilon.

I don't want them to have that option.
I want them to have the gun, and the recorder.
I want them to use both more.

>its not a black issue
>it's not about race
>it's about unity

Then why the fuck is it called #BlackLivesMatter? The moment you put color on it you make it about race, no matter how many times you chimpout about it. They claim it isn't about race but then they make it about race the minute they jump down anyones throat for not being with them.

Why not chose a less exclusive name? Why not #OurLivesMatter. BLM is intentional bait.

Ummm think about leaving this site and never coming back you fucking retard little kid fuck off

this tbh. you know she is going to milk this like its her last welfare check

My bad, she actually said we need to kill all white people

She said "Keith don't do it" at least 10 times.... He was ready to engage the police.
He had a gun, he did not follow police orders. He is dead, like he deserved to die.

>but that was cringe worthy
so is your face
are you mad? do you want to cry epsilon?
come on
shed me some fucking tears
i need my share

President Obama opened the Smithsonian National Museum of African American history.

This is so more blacks learn deeper their hatred of white america, furthering the divide and ensuring that more blacks understand their victimhood more clearly, so they feel more justified when they play "pick-em-out knock-em-out" game, or do a home invasion.

kek

radical ideologies are fun when they lead their followers to their destruction. Keep thinking cops are righteous & infallible and deserve to be judge jury & executioner to everyone they come in contact with that doesn't behave like a robot programmed to interpret & obey their almighty power. See how long that lasts.

Looks like it's working out great for ya, with anti-police sentiment higher even than the 1960s.

Brilliant

>ur Beta

I know youre trying to be clever but you're really just using a different version of the same shit. Spice it up abit, think a little. Actually make a witty joke, not just recycled shit.

Wow. Holy Kek. You're actually mad aren't you?

You know pizza guys are not likely to die on the job right

Sometimes things need to be off the record. You can still achieve objectives, kill, or prove a point without a firearm and without it being seen publicly.

Full of hate huh? Why? Broken heart or broken dreams?

>implying anyone white or black has a problem with niggers killing each other off and reducing their numbers.

Nigga, nobody cares about u.

Pizza guys can turn around and say 'fuck it, no' when they get to the ghetto and hear gunshots.
Police have to go in.

Shoulda neva gave you niggas money!

>trying to be clever
i'm not trying to be clever, i am clever.
epsilon, don't be envious, you can always be happy being the Sisyphus that you are. find happines in the absurd of your life and roll that stone uphill, epsilon. i'm sure one day they'll pay you more.

I think I'll be a cop track you down and tell you suck my dick just out of spite. Super easy to lie my way in

Or free passage to America for employment.

How hard is it to just do was the police say? Pretty fucking hard if your a nigger.

Little of both. And it's not hate. More boredom and anger. If I didn't come here and start shit I'd probably get into fights to be honest with you. I'm not entirely of sound mind either, lotta mental shit. Had a severe concussion as a kid that led to a couple problems too. But all in all I'd say I'm pretty happy.

Oh and by the way.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

rather than think of it as a black problem the country has a policing problem.
The police in general are little more than Thugs with badges who look at us as the enemy.
The only real answer is to unelect your local Mayor and fire the whole crowd and then rebuild the whole department from the ground up.
>in other words it will never happen they will just keep on killing us.

>"Please keep your hands where I can see them"
>"Give me head or I'll kill you"
If you can't tell the difference user, you deserve to be shot.

>I am clever

Oh lordy. Ignorance is bliss eh?

Army NCO here: I dont care if you're a cop. If you hold a gun to my head i will do it, because i'm not retarded.

She broke my heart too bro. Don't let it ruin your life good luck to you man I hope your shit works out.

what on earth are you talking about. what does pizza have to do with any of this!

If he can tell the difference, and still made that post, he deserves to be shot.
So he just deserves to be shot.

Its about pride. They don't want to be seen getting punked by some police officer. They would rather die than sign a $150 dollar ticket

I would rather them do that as well.
The current system is fine.

Wait until Obama gives billions of $$$$ to the BLM for weapons so they can have a proper civil war. They are already doing that with colleges, so weapons are next.

This.

My father was in the Navy. Ported somewhere and guys came through with shotties. He dropped to the ground, spread his hands, never told him what happened but everyone was okay at the end of it cause they didn't try to he a thug or a hero. They followed orders under distress and it probably saved their lives.

When I applied a few years ago and decided I didn't want to pursue it, the application was 30 pages long. The background investigation was extensive enough for a TS. The police we have on duty are generally the best people for the job. They rarely make egregious mistakes.

The men engage these nigger scum, and other scum without hesitation - even when they're clearly outnumbered.

Our police are part of what makes America great. We could be like Mexico with corrupt policemen, or neutered police like in the UK.

1 example means there is an epidemic.
on the other hand the fact that 95% of blacks are killed by blacks and 1% of them are killed by cops and they murder 5x more than anyone else means nothing and youre a skinhead if you bring it up. Lets be real here the problem is blacks are violent not the cops having to deal with them.

How blind can you be

The Police in UK may be neutered but they save alot of lives. You can't deny that.

American cops save alot of lives too and this is a big country with alot of guns.

They're a little weird to compare honestly m8.

Brazilian cops though. Those guys are fucking nuts.

>What it is like for police when dealing with blacks

This is definitely proof that body cams don't work because every time this happens you give the video the moon landing conspiracy theory treatment so that what you want to be happening seems to be happening. To the point you will outright use "the big lie" and just repeat a lie about what you're seeing until everyone else repeats it too. What's really ironic is you're doing the same thing as ass-covering cops who get caught, say, beating the shit out of Rodney King. Meanwhile more whites are killed by police in the same way every day but whites haven't put together a team of moon landing conspiracy theory assholes to pour through each one looking for something they can use to further their narrative.

I honestly think BLM is a manufactured narrative designed to snowball into unstoppable violence and destroy blacks. They couldn't be acting further from their own self-interest by rioting and looting. What happened to the MLK stuff, the Ghandi stuff? The stuff that actually worked before? Gone. Gone and replaced with violence.

Go ahead, then, be so egotistical you let this snowball meme that was made to destroy you actually destroy you. A race war would be an automatic loss for blacks and that's where this is headed.

Yeah, but the UK doesn't have scumbags running around with Glocks like the US has, so it makes sense to have unarmed police.

Think about how nice it would be living in a town where there's so little crime the police don't need guns.

This is not just propaganda reported by pro whites. It's a thing almost everyone knows, and only a few really stupid people dispute. It's becoming the elephant in the room, because no one will talk about it out loud.

lol, faggot newcomer cant handle the chan

Tries to be intellectually superior to win argument, faggot at parties, faggot in confrontation, faggot in real life, uses faggot language to be "internet alpha" but actually exudes faggotry from every hole

Because you don't have guns in the hands of low IQ, hyper aggressive, criminal culture people, yet

>I find having pleasant interactions with armed strangers who enforce the law laughable
>I prefer to make a scene, get tazed, be belligerent inside the prison, I mean that's what Jamal does and he seems cool

Both cops had body cams, and both were white.

>the Chan

Please. Sir. Stop. I didn't know what I was getting into.

>The Police in UK may be neutered but they save alot of lives.

OK, so my statement might have been a little bit harsh. The UK doesn't suffer from some of the same ills that the US does. We have a mexican and black crime problem. If we didn't have violent niggers, our police budget would be an eighth of what it is.

If we didn't have Islam, people would most likely be able to walk onto airplanes without getting molested. Being molested by people that are paid to stop Islam's passion with martyrdom with a huge costly budget to do so.

Good. That was my point.

It's time.

winrar

But you murder them their family and friends after right? We need to kill everyone like them to make the world better

Do you know any nuclear launch codes?