Smoked a joint for the first time. I'm 30. Friends reassured me this will pass. Had to home...

Smoked a joint for the first time. I'm 30. Friends reassured me this will pass. Had to home. Thoughts going through my head now. Who am I? I don't know who I am. If someone asked me to describe me I would say "just some guy, quiet guy". Am I dying? Are my liver and kidneys failing? Do I have lung cancer am I having a heart attack? What the fuck am I doing with my life. Why the fuck did I do all those stupid cringe fucking things in my life. Should I jump out the window. What's the point in doing anything.
How can this feeling pass if I've just learned it all?

just chill the fuck out, the effect will disappear in an hour or two.

feels bad man
i know whats it like realising how miserable you are
being bluepilled and blissfully chill and happy only lasts so long

But these are life changing thoughts. I feel fucking dead

I've seen a few people have panic attacks smoking weed. Mostly women. All you need to do is get some air. That usually works. Just go take a walk you'll feel better in a few.

relax ur not dying.
realisations about urself is tough, it wrenches u to see the mistakes uve made. but now that u know, they are no longer ethereal. u can work on ur issues now. its kinda like what joe rogan said about dmt. after you do it is like u have a new desktop with only 1 folder on it called " my old bullshit". its your choice whether u go back into "my old bs" or not.

Go have a cheeseburger. Munchies will start kickingbin soo and turn on something good tv and relax

i feel like munching hard decreases the high. truth to this?

This can't be weed they've done something to me. My computer is being traced im cutting the electricity before I vomit sorry guys

Jesus dude. Chill out, take a deep breath and just realize youre supposed to be having fun.

Next time don't smoke so much so you dont freak out

Not in my experience. It only increases my waistline

>smokes weed for the first time
>this cant be weed

I hope you realize the more you panic the worse its going to be. Control your breathing, drink some water and just watch TV or something. Do what you usually do.

Did buddy actually go and cut his electricity? This is too good

Weed makes you paranoid if you smoke too much.

Everything will seem freaky for no reason

Chill out. Lots of people have gotten freaked out from weed

You will be ok

Drugs give you some big realisations about life
You will forget most of them
You might be able to make changes for the better too

He freaked out cuz hes the type that smokes weed for the first time @ 30 with his friends

When i was like 15 i got a high realization that haunted me:"we all go into death screaming 'no'"

lol i went through this aswell, worst case scenario this is a mild panic attack youre having. i went to bed and faught the thoughts till i fell asleep. you will be fine user.

Bump. user, you're user

When i high sumtimes i panic im wasting electricity

Didn't know you could get a bad trip off of weed. Relax dude. You're prone to bad thoughts AND good in this state. If it's this easy to get you glum, it's just as easy to get you laughing at some stupid spongebob joke.

Watch some cartoons.

YOURE DYING YOURE DYING. THESE THOUGHTS ARENT NORMAL ON POT. CALL THE COPS AND RUN AT THEM SCREAMING

now would be the perfect time to think about volunteering for a non-profit. I found 10SO when I was high as balls

On a joint you feel how you've felt like moments before it. Just try to find some jokes or something.

Source: heard it somewhere

Most likely experiencing ego death. The best and worst thing at the same time.