Why do people decide to change their gender? Not a legitimate question, I know the answer. Mental illness...

Why do people decide to change their gender? Not a legitimate question, I know the answer. Mental illness. Can we all be adults and put transgender, non binaries, gender fluids etc in a mental institution? Can we do that?
Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/loud-house-gay-couple-nickelodeon-1201816592/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

+1

Yes. Yes we can. Vote for Trump. He will make it happen.

Deep rooted psychological issues.

They need professional help.

It doesn't help that this is being promoted as "be yourself!" type bullshit.

Encouraging this type of behavior and making it acceptable.

But if we wanna be honest and we want to eradicate tos problems we must change the entire society. Why gays spawn like mushrooms in US and EU big cities?

Seems like we have to pick the lesser of two evils. It's settled then, moving to Europe.

Might as well tell people with psychosis to be themselves.

Pretty sure ppl begin gay after being threathed like shit by immature womans/girls. They lose the trust in the other grender then they prefer to go full gay instead stay alone for the rest of life.

Im going to be alone i suspect.

The true reason is simple

-|- Lack of a survival need -|-

With a lack of survival needed humans cant start doing random ass bullshit like declare they're a woman, or a faggot, or a cat and with that come no responsibility.

say for example the USA gets nukes by mars PEPE's who will more than likely survive? the normal non mentally fucked people.
The gender benders will be like "are you questioning gender?" and then become evaporated by nuclear fallout

Another example is say: Some dumbass furry actually survives, and declare themselves a wolf.
and they're gay, so you have this gay furry trying to mate with wolves, when the wolves will just rip that faggot limb from limb and make a tasty snack out of them.

Example 3: some 4channian makes it through with his collection of ultra rare pepe's the alien pepes will want to trade and see this man as useful and spare their life. and trade pepe's with earth

This. Its on Nickleodeon for some time. A gay couple show. They are teaching this is ok to kids... Never ending cycle

Are you joking? Dear lord... ...no childs for me, i dont wont they will grow up in this mentally trash society.

This answer is on point. This is exactly what's happening with humans.

To be honest, im well open minded, i like traps if they looks like girls but i accept thats not normal, thats a problem. People can play with all they want, idc, but natural foundamental things must be untouched, only a retard will shake a pwefectly working system. If you do not brake it you will for sure cause some trouble. We muat accept also cp if we start accepting all those things, its just a matter of time.

Dead serious, i cant rememebr the name. Let me look it up

Ok here, i found it. variety.com/2016/tv/news/loud-house-gay-couple-nickelodeon-1201816592/

I think some do it cause they are low intelligence and they think itsto the in/cool thing to do.

>variety.com/2016/tv/news/loud-house-gay-couple-nickelodeon-1201816592/

Disgusting.

What the fuck do you care?

Hello newfriend! I care because believe it or not having a society supporting the mentally unstable and saying that they're normal can be counterproductive. Now that we've had this discussion, I'll have a friendly guard bring you back to 9gag where you'll be safe.

i mean its not like theyre bothering anyone. plus them buying clothes for the opposite gender to wear as well as their own to wear is good business. not only that but they pay a lot of money for a string of therapists. i think all of those people are profitable

Thank you for making replying easy for me.

ALLAHU AKBAR

I agree completely with user, this is whats happening and what will probably happen.