Not the place but I don't know what's wrong with my dog.. Anybody??

Not the place but I don't know what's wrong with my dog.. Anybody??

Bumping to get a response

Pink eye. Has to go to vet for anti biotic creme. Probably has dry eye. Call a vet.

Sorry I don't know a lot about dogs but you know who could help you? A fucking vet. Take him to one.

It's pink eye. Dog is suffering, easy fix, won't go away on it's own. Go to vet

What could have caused it? He also swallowed a bone whole and has been puking everywhere

Go to the vet you cheap piece of shit..

Looks like the problem with your dog is that it is a small lap dog.

This is not a real dog.

Only two types of people have little lap dogs. Those two types are either women or gay guys.

Which one are you OP?

I'd advise that, if you think are a straight, you get rid of this dog and get a real dog. A bigger dog...one that could eat that piece of shit in one to two bites.

Classic bactiral eye infection problem from some animals shit take him to the vet he is in pain

Also this GSD master race

Looks like cateracts, surgery will do the trick

Cunts fucked

He smoked too much of the weed bro

>he is in pain
no fucking shit sherlock

Dude, your dog high as fuck

The hair around the face has bacteria and getting into its eye.

My dog has that but it's on the bottom of the eye. It's a gland. Doggo needs drops

Is it contagious?

Not specifically 1:1, but getting the discharge in your own eye could lead to pink eye for you. OP needs to take the dog to a good vet. It honestly won't cost more than $30 for antibiotics and a checkup. Unless it was actual OP saying the pupper ate a whole bone and has been throwing up. Then the dog needs to get the bone taken out. And that costs a few hundred because surgery.

Dogs have 2 sets of eyelids this is natural. Everyone else in this thread died from overdosing on weed.

False. Your dog had Cherry Eye, which is when a gland connected to their third eyelid gets infected and swells to look like a cherry. This inflammation is on the whole eye, and is most likely pink eye. It could also be something in the eye socket irritating the eye with how red it is, but that's a super rare thing.

If you're bad at socializing like me, OP, make an appointment over the phone if you can. I don't think there's a single mean person that works in Veterinary medicine, and by making the appointment, you can prepare yourself to actually tall to people. Do actually take the pupper to a vet, and be totally honest with them about everything with your dog. It's only really expensive when the pupper needs surgery. Last time I went, I got Penny's nails clipped, I got her a full bath/massage, I got 4 weeks worth of antibiotics, and I got her distemper shot followed up on. It was literally all $30.