Why does the muslim "holy black stone" look like a toilet someone shat in?

Why does the muslim "holy black stone" look like a toilet someone shat in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine
youtube.com/watch?v=dsmyzC4AkFQ
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/09/28/130191248/atheists-and-agnostics-know-more-about-bible-than-religious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron
gmy.su/:rcCh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's complicated, if this is what i think keep up the holy work please.

'Cause it is a shitty religion, that's why.

What the fuck is the black stone

The holy relic that's on the cube at mecca that they worship.

It's supposedly the stone that aberham was going to kill mafakas. It is magnetic and probably a meteorite

Can't believe they pray to a glorified turd in a toilet bowl

have you seen the shit Christians worship?

yes religions are that retarded...

it was alien iron, now it's alien rust
also checked

Didn't it come from space??

this, quit pretending like islam is the end all be all of shitty religion.

Because you think that human beings are significant.

Ur fine tardo

edgy

such a stupid religion.

Aloah snackbar!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain to you what those stones represent.

They are the remnant of an older religion than Islam that predates the time of the Babylonians. Some 20,000 years ago a cosmic event wrecked havoc in the skies all around earth. This event was Planet IX passing by with all of the debris of it's many passing. This meteorite is what remains of a spaceship that belonged to the Arcturians, an alien race that had recently discovered the existence of humans on earth back then, they did not survive the passing of Planet IX and most of Earth was left in ruins.

The metal that was recovered from the crash more consistent then any other known metal ever found and the powers to be of the time decided that this was proof of what they had to say. Disbelief caused much turmoil over the times, wars happened and the new rulers inherited of the stones... but didn't know what to do with it. So they lied and lied some more... until it became a religion known as Islam.

And now you know.

i thought it was meteorite that their goatfucker prophet found

it's no worse than coming on Cred Forums. the experience is probably about the same.
don't pretend you're better than them

>they did not survive the passing of Planet IX and most of Earth was left in ruins.

you know what sucks church in the past did the same what isis does today , all religions suck except buddhism

But I am.

You need to look into what your scientists have to say about the existence of Planet IX.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

youre a fucking autistic retard

I understand.

Raghead detected.

Planet IX? When I went to school we called that Pluto.

The powers to be on earth did a nice job of hiding it to the meek minded individuals.

Ayy lmao

How profane would be to go there and jizz on that thing?

Here's another part of the ship that crashed on earth 20,000 years ago.

Or drill a hole in it

Topkek. We have it In Ireland and I seen it in iceland too. It's columnar basalt.

you know how peaceful muslims are, im sure you'd be fine

>you know how peaceful muslims are

Yeah he should be celebrated for ejaculating on the and Historically significant and holy item of hundreds of millions of people.

new to sarcasm arent you

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE!
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE PROPHET MOHAMMAD!

I'd like to jizz pig's blood all over that shit.

We're not pretending m8

they would give you a moist towel and a harem girl to thank you for helping to sanctify their rock

A European king once stole the meoterite and actually did use it as a toilet for many years.

That's the funny part.

It is though. It's objectively the shittest religion.

I don't know why it looks like that, but I do know that the practice comes from the Pagans before Islam, including walking around the Kaaba and countless other practices. Islam is actually the most Pagan religion ever. You can even read about it from Islamic sources, look at what the Hadiths say:

It was narrated that ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Black Stone and kissed it, then he said: “I know that you are only a stone which can neither bring benefit nor cause harm. Were it not that I had seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kiss you, I would not have kissed you.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1520; Muslim, 1720)

Umar knew that it was just a stone and that it was pagan practice to kiss it, but he did it anyway because Muhammad did, who himself was raised with pagans.

We worship Jesus

You worship jesus, i worship a spegetti meatball monster, get on my level

Go troll elsewhere, you're not worth anyone's time. Even Atheists would laugh at you.

>the common colds are as bad as AIDs and cancer meme

globalism, not even once. These white guilt faggots need to die.

Those black rocks are actually the evil souls of the muslim founders. This is why every year santa flies around giving coal to children, reminding them of their sacred duty to fight the soulless muslims that infest our world. Lest they become evil and coal souled as well.

Everyone knows the coal soulers go to hell where they are used for satans slow roast southern style bbq. and thats why bbq is also evil, any type of slow cooked ribs is an affront to god and his ability to create instant humans from ribs.

He's not a troll you're spaghetti meatball monster believer, grow the fuck up, be an atheist, when you die you go back to the nothing that was before you were born, stupid cuck.

>islamic shitskins worshipping some turd stone

nothing unusual here

Wow that really made me think

not

>im an atheist but its racist to criticize muslims so ill only shit on Christians, the people who built the comfortable world i live in. Im so glad Im not a bigot, my liberal arts degree really paid off. Sanders 2020!

Who's pretending faggot?

Well if it didn't you are hopeless, drink bleach.

>worshipping a zombie jew on a stick because you're afraid of death

I wonder what the muslims will do once the stone finally wears away to nothing after who know how many billions of people all touching it.

>strawmanming this hard
Who said it isn't okay to make fun of sandniggers and their shitty religion? It's just as laughable as Christianity.

The stone used to be white. The color changed because of people touching it. It's touched constantly all dag all night. People have greasy filthy hands. Basically after MANY MANY years of non stop touching, that visible surface of the stone became that color.

Hahah nigga I was watching ancient aliums this morning too

>Children blowing them selves up is as laughable as landing on the moon

look at the society youre condeming and compare it to the muslime one you want and praise and allow to exist

If you have not killed a muslime you are part of the problem.

I'm an atheist, bernie is a cuck, christians are closet fags, all muslims are terrorists deep down, when you die you go back to nothingness.

Aye, theres like a whole mountain of it out somewhere in the American midwest too. Local legends say some giant ass bear used it as a scratching post.

this

>Why does the muslim "holy black stone" look like a toilet someone shat in?
Many poo in loo but not in the right loo

Are you really ever a suicide bomber if you havnt actually blew yourself up?

Muslims never bothered me, there aren't very many in the US and the few that are here are afraid for their lives and stay pretty quiet.

Honestly, Mormons are a bigger problem than Muslims over here.

>Atheist
>Never read the Bible
>Knowledge doesn't exceed googling some verses taken out of context
LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT CHRISTIANITY

I'm not even mad, I just feel bad for you.. Honest to God I do...

Mormons are not Christians

It's ok, I didn't expect you to know that

only Allah knows for certain

this photo is kind of dumb. Christians pretend that the old testament is dismissed so they're really just about defense while Islam is offence.

all religion is retarded you fairy tail beliving motherfucker magic doesnt exist!

They consider themselves Christian, and plenty of real Christians think of them as Christian too.

I clearly don't, which is why I posted that pic

>US
>Mormons are a bigger problem than Muslims over here.

Why does that black hole look like a botched-up circumcision?

Yea thousands are killed by Mormans every year

I meant the religion itself not the people who participate.
Obviously in recent history Christians have done more for humanity than Muslims, but the religion is still retarded.
I haven't killed any Muslims, but I'm an engineer in the air force if that helps.

technically he came off of the stick

Statistically, atheists are better informed about Christianity than the average Christian.
>not surprising when your entire culture is based on unquestioning subservience

Deal with it.

That's because Jesus came to fulfill the Old Testament law, we are living under grace now, which was God's plan all along. The OT only applied to a certain group of people in a certain time period, end of story.

pls read
wai nobody read
sigh

Let me guess, you have to read the bible 100% literally to be a REAL christian? Like the Westboro Baptists?

0/10 b8 m8

The US government went to war against Mormon terrorists after they massacred 120 people in the 1850's.

Recently there was that whole armed standoff in Oregon too.

Mormons are American Zionists that don't recognize the government's authority.

>Christians pretend that the old testament is dismissed
Yea cause the NT says its dismissed you fucktard

pay attention, dummy

Wars against Muslims on US soil: 0
Wars against Mormons on US soil: 1

Muslim Presidential candidates: 0
Mormon Presidential candidates: 1

Reaching for some straws there eh?

Bet you didn't read the New New Testament? It dismisses everything in the NT.

Do not mock the stone. It's much more symbolic than you think.

Ever heard of Scientology?

>massacre of entire villages and declarations of war on US soil are "straws"
you're the one sounding desperate now.

I doubt "plenty of Christians" consider them Christian, but alright I thought you thought so too

No they're not, and where are these statistics you speak of? I bet we'll never see them in this thread

>Deal with it
Haha, such confidence yet such ignorance, cute

Second word in the text on wiki

>Hypothetical

We're done here. Nothing with an orbit large enough to pass through our solar system once in such a large time frame that we haven't seen it in the last 3 generations could sustain complex carbon based life.

>muslim presidents: 1
>mormon presidents: 0

Just like every other atom on Earth.

(You)

>Muslim Presidential candidates: 0
Give it time friend, give it time.
Inshallah.

Because they poo in the loo

It's not the be all end all, just the god king of shitty religion. If it were the be all end all, then killing it would wipe out all the others.

Shit, but harmless.

Mormonism and Scientology are worse

They're really just cults, and are officially considered as such in Germany where they are illegal.

>symbolic
you mean you'll give a symbol any meaning as long as it confirms your bias?

Pay attention, dummy

Americans killed by Mormons in the name of Mormom = 0
Americans killed by Mudslimes in the name of Allah = 7k+

If you want to go back to the 1800s we can also go back further and include the MILLIONS killed during the Mudslime conquests.

It's the secret of the ooze. I've said too much! Maybe not enough! It's all Saturn worship. I gotta go

You afraid? Neither party is stupid enough to get behind a Muslim, so you can calm down.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsmyzC4AkFQ

Probay this.

Congrats. You managed to find the most retarded thing on the internet, and you poseted it here.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/09/28/130191248/atheists-and-agnostics-know-more-about-bible-than-religious

DEAL WITH IT

>forgets obongo

Not a jot or a tittle, dude. No.

oh man, why does this make sense to me?!

PIC RELATED

I'm Arab and I don't even know what that stone is for

Holy shit

>MILLIONS of Americans killed by Mudslime conquests
you are absolutely retarded

Fuck off useless-eater. Consuming precious resources like a beast of burden. You know nothing! I take great pleasure knowing you will go to your grave just as you are.

Maybe you're Zoroastrian?

makes sense they even walk around it to symbolize the flushing of the bowl

Where in that post does it say Millions of Americans?

You should get your eyes or head checked out

The cube represents the imperfection of this reality we live in (Matrix?). It represents that we are all stuck here; enslaved. It is only when we reach the state of enlightenment that we become free and escape this prison.

Budm tss

It's about 50/50 at this point

gah, when the hell did Cred Forums become so fucking christian? islam, judaism, christianity - they're all filthy religions of the book. burn em all down, kill all of their adherents, build a better world.

the black stone was satans vessel when he fell to earth as a meteorite

the whole topic of the conversation was American terrorism you dimwitted little bitch

>almostdumb.com

>>le edgy atheist maymay
>>tips fedora

The whole topic was whos shittier, mudslimes or Mormons, you chose to say Mormons are bad because one ran for president once, and I chose to say mudslimes since they actively kill americans and are also responsible for millions of dead over the centuries. But youre right, its really bad that mormons wear space underwear.

>google

That's what the Holy Cross symbolises. Through the teachings of Yeshuha/Jesus, we can break free from this prison.

>googling autistic outdated memes to argue with

mfw i'm not an atheist. you christfags are so simple.

>bothered me
>problem over here
learn to read you autistic obnoxious faggot

are you new? that's what we've always done here

Except your memes are 9gag tier, my friend

And... and, it looks like box folding directions if you read it right to left.

Multiple black holes in close vicinity. Not close enough to collapse on each other, but to distort the light around.

Every time the TSA rims your butthole, thank a mudslime

>north pole of Saturn
>mfw

Hahaha I just looked at that, what a joke, where do I even begin?

Well, first of all that picture shows knowledge about religion, not Christianity, which means they were asked questions about Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism as well as Christianity.

Second of all, if you look at the second picture (see left), you can clearly see that Evangelicals and Mormons knew the most about Christianity, not Atheists, but it's ok, I didn't expect you to care enough about this to actually read.

Third of all, the questions they asked about Christianity are an absolute joke.

>More than four-in-ten Catholics in the United States (45%) do not know that their church teaches that the bread and wine used in Communion do not merely symbolize but actually become the body and blood of Christ.
Not about Christianity, it's about the Catholic churches practices

>About half of Protestants (53%) cannot correctly identify Martin Luther as the person whose writings and actions inspired the Protestant Reformation
Not about Christianity, it's about history. As a Christian you should know about Jesus and figures like Paul and whatnot, not Martin Luther who is nowhere to be found in the Bible.

Nothing but pure bias, get outta here with this garbage.

In any case, Christianity teaches that to be a Christian you have to believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died for you on the cross, that he paid the penalty for your sins, and that is all. Knowing every historical detail or little ritual that is mentioned in the Bible doesn't make you any more of a Christian than the Atheists who have this knowledge.

Christianity is not knowledge about God, it's about a relationship with God through Christ Jesus.

>blame Muslims
why? Just cause everyone else does?

Bush lied to the world, the FBI knows it and has released their findings holding the Saudi Royal family responsible.

Yes, they're technically Muslims, but not the ones we're fighting and they're much closer to the Bush family than anyone that might get stopped at an airport.

>Why blame the muslims? It was clearly these muslims who did it!

They're international billionaires.

They have far more in common with Donald Trump than they do with 99% of Muslims.

Well it already looks like a fucking vagina

>black protestant
>hispanic catholic

Top kek. Stupid blind followers don't even understand their own beliefs, they just do it because its tradition.

Literally all Muslims are bad. Every single one wants to kill every single westerner

This is the entirety of Christianity for most of its history.

Only priests had the education and were even ALLOWED to own a Bible for over 1,000 years.

grow some balls you hysterical coward

Out of a dozen groups only two had better knowledge of Christianity run atheists did, and they got btfo in the other categories. That's still pretty sad no matter how you present the data.

That's what's great about a less regulated economy, the common language everyone speaks is profit, and they all want to pursuit that. There's comes a point when the religion or values you were born with has less significance the more profitable you become. It would be astounding if a billionaire really did believe the religion the were born into, they're just pretending to believe it so the people they rule over accept them as public figures.

That's true of course. I just singled them out because they never shut up about praising Jebus or Santa Maria yet there they are at the bottom of the list.

You'd never get that close... And were that you successful, you'd be murdered on sight and your body defiled by savage mudslimes....

Fucking muslims have plagiarised everything. That is the metatron's cube, a jewish symbol. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

It should be a surprise to nobody at this point that the loudest members of a group are usually the dumbest.

It's literally Mohammed's dried fecal matter.

i don't get it, abraham -a jew- supposedly is the one how recieved the black stone, a relic where islam is founded, but now/today muslims are against jews, i know islam is a kind of misinterpretation of old testament made by muhammad

such a good idea hahahahaha

gmy.su/:rcCh

Well Jews/Hebrews and Arabs did coexist under Abraham. The land promised to Isaac which then passed down to Joseph, but the Palestinians living around there also laid claim to the lands saying they were descendent of the Israelites and Maccabees. Eventually, this would spark a divide between Hebrews and Arabs who have been claiming the land ever since which is now both a race war and a religious one. Jews were there first technically, Palestinians drove them out by force, and the British dropped off the Jews back in their ancestral homeland and told both of the people to settle it out on their own. Israel eventually got their homes back by force and continually gain grounds. Despite what you believe, liberals will always fight for the underdog which can be seen not only as Palestine, but also Tibet despite the fact that Tibetans have always had a long history of militaristic power over their people and were even more cruel than China was when they took over.

You'll hardly hear a "free Tibet" from a liberal these days since "we are all Palestine" is today's news and Tibet is yesterdays. This is fashion politics at its best.

>we worship Jesus
You worship a zombie, a ghost and an angry man in the sky.

Without knowing what kind of Christian you are I can't say if you believe in stuff like magical water that cures you of the sin your great-great-grandma committed by listening to a talking snake with legs, or perhaps that you need to cannibalize your zombie messiah weekly, but without a doubt there's some sort of backward-ass pagan-inspired bullshit that you believe that's no more insane than what mudslimes prescribe to

Holy shit, I get it now!

If you think that looks like a vagina, you need more life experience my friend.

It just interfiers with electrical energy, if ur unconscious of it u will feel emptional in a certain way its pretty gay

Yesterday police found around 4000 kilos of cocaine just sitting outside near a black cube.

Ooooooh circles that can create any shape woooooow thats real geometry bro

>Jews were there first technically, Palestinians drove them out by force,
Thought it was the Romans who drove them out.

No such thing as Palestinians, Arabs from different countries that can't go home.now all inbred.same as calling Mexicans a race,there is no such thing.

They lived under Romans law, but had some sovereignty laws of their own for civil matters, like in the case of Jesus's death. When Rome fell, it was back to fighting Palestinians (or coalition of Arabs for proper sense) and Palestine won. The few Jews who were allowed to live there found they were being slowly forced out of their neighborhood by economic or a kind of police enforcement to invoke militaristic force and migrated to all part of Europe for a better life. Eventually, these Jews would also mix breed with the Europeans which is why they're not entirely shitskins, but kept the same religious beliefs.

As for Mexicans, they're Mestizo's, but few of them know of the word and some that do think that word is offensive despite there being no other word to describe a particular set of people who are biracial, and only a handful multiracial.

Enjoy the beheading you'll receive for that.

>so they lied and lied some more
>lied and lied some more
>lied and lied
>lied

Wtf u r a retard
Read it again lol

quick, name one religion that isn't stupid
pro-tip: you can't

Black stone just interfiers with emotion, its like different type of battery that stores energy if u r un aware of it