1. She's hot

1. She's hot
2. She's white
3. She's mine
You mad?

NO!

High quality bait, my dude.

Nah pham just stay safe out there.

please nigger you'll be in jail within a month and then she'll be some other niggers whore while white guys are becoming CEOs of companies and shit.

Big shitty nose on her, bad genes.. Pls breed away.

Racer traitors are massive whores so no

She's poor.
She's dumb.
She's yours.

Mines hotter, whiter, and hella smarter. You jelly?

No because my paycheck goes a lot further than your foodstamps

Unless you timestamp nigger, you will be assumed to be the door

And she'll have fun fighting for child support, getting addicted to H, and living in a crack house with no water or power lamo.

LMAO whitebois so mad. LOL!!!

Is this true anons?

Race traitors are dead weight

she's a butterface though

does she have downs?

>1. She's average
>2. She's white
>3. She's mine
>4. I'm a white cuck shill, feverishly masturbating to my own posts.
>You're not mad? :(

Fixed

not mad, it's the truth. see you in the next breaking news segment about some dumb nigger getting shot by the cops. your black life don't matter to me none.

I'm good, mine has a future

Black dudes always hating on us

This man speaks truth, I think that 9 out of the 10 people in this thread agree with this.

This definitely wasn't written by a nigger. Piss off, wannabe-cucklord.

(OP) #
Funny... You know killing a Nigger is what got me promoted to Lieutenant.
Hopefully I get Captain next nigger I kill.

>hawt
6 (with make up)
>white skank
Don't give a fuck bout diseased trailer trash
>mine
For how long? How long until she's knocked up and you get tired of her

Kys troll

u mad, nig boys?

>she's hot

I'm glad the stupid ones that don't deserve to be aryans are being bred out of the pool. it makes us stronger as the superior race. her offspring will be considered a subsaharan neger, and therefor dumb as a rock. you are a lower form of sapien which lacks neanderthal genetic contributions in intellect. you are not worthy of the colonists' land you nigger. you're lucky we give you welfare.

>LMAO
>LOL!!!

Nah cuz she got aids

don't trust em when they come mud sharking it's cos they own ain't want em my nigger

You fuckin' niggers and your fuckin' we get rich shit. Tryin' to make money by doing as little as possible while I'm workin' 6, 7 days a week for all I got (and it ain't much)!

Worthless niggers like you make me ashamed to be a Democrat. I'm all for helpin' someone when they're down, but I also expect a return on that investment; not just a nigger taking my handout and doing nothing to get out of the situation they're in.

You wanna be useless all your life? Fine; I want me a nigger chair and a nigger desk with a nice big nigger paperweight on top. Might as well get some use out of you lazy niggers.

Your great grandparents were literally owned by mine. You mad?

Wow, this one's a 9/10 easy, compared to OP's who's at best a 7.

>she's hot

but she isn't?

How are you able to use a computer you know being a nigger and all

>3. She's mine

you don't own her you fucking misogynist pig

Thank you

This

Probably a construct of multiple niggers. I hear 200 of them produce the same amount of brain activity as the average tard.

Go away shill

your chick got nothin to envy bro get real!

Only mad because I can not drink your cum from her ass & pussy!!!!!

You can have our squallid shitstain hood trash.

Why is there always these types of posts somewhere on this site?

I wouldn't wanna breed with other monkeys either, so enjoy the semi-monkey I guess

1. She's not hot.
2. Now she's tainted so that's a double whammy

I got woman on my own and I have no interest on other women, be they free or someone elses - unless you're going to share some nudes, them I can check'em but otherwise, meh

dear fucking god how do we get rid of cuckfags like this?

1. She isn't hot
2. Yes she is white
3. Somebody has to take ownership of that hideous beast, I'm glad you took the hit for the rest of us.

>LMAO
>LOL!!!
Pick one. You stupid nigger

Not really her IQ looks like it's likely low enough to belong with someone not smart enough to properly wear a hat, a belt, or put on a shirt without mommy to pick it out for him.

not mad just sad i don't have a white gf pls tell us how to get a gf oh coloured one

Oh they mad

you can't, we are going to give the world to our rightful black masters, and drinking any cum they wish to give us until we whites no longer exist ...
ˆ LONG LIVE BIGBLACKCOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad because you keep making this thread everyday. I could care less about you and your gf, but stop making this shit thread every time please.

The second she touched you she became subhuman. I care not for the loss of a low self-esteem having mud shark.

Point 1 is incorrect

Well at east when I get pulled over I don't get shot nigger. Also employment sure does feel good

Not sure why you tagged me faggot your comment doesn't even make sense in reply to mine

She is not hot at all.

was supposed to be
PLEASE DRY RAPE MY CUCK WHITE ASS< AND TURN ME INTO A CUM RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbh i feel bad for the girl in that one

SEE

I hope you DIE IN FLAMES!!!!
Our glouriouse black masters should NEVER touch a white cock uless they ear destroying that white piece of trash!q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Niggers don't even go on Cred Forums. You're getting trolled by some 14 year old white virgin kid.

Almost, except that im 20 and not virgin. Unlike you