What headphones does Cred Forums use?

What headphones does Cred Forums use?
>SONY PRO MDR7506 Headphones Pro closed

Other urls found in this thread:

en-us.sennheiser.com/studio-stereo-headphones-closed-hd-203
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm using NotOverpricedGarbage ZXP 2016's.

you two must be fun at parties

Got that sucker good hahha

Audiotechnica ATH-M50X

Love em.

DT 990 Pro

Unless you're an audio engineer, millionaire or pretentious cunt, there's no reason to blow thousands on perfect audio.
Fuck off.

August EP650

I'm a FUCKING play boy my nigga thought you knew

>thousands
>mdr7506's are like a 100 bucks
nice meme

>thousands
literally £120

can someone redpill me on the m40x's?

Well fuck me then.

gotta replace the earpads on mine. I find the pleather so uncomfortable after like 40 minutes of use

Got Sennheiser HD598s on right now. They're fucking glorious

Shure SRH840's
AKG K701's
Etymotic ER-4S IEM's

Same

Mah nigga

grado sr125

Same, and when they break I'll get the exact same pair

Sennheiser HD419
cheap but good

I agree, the material clams up my skin, gets sweaty and uncomfortable fast. But the sound quality is great, especially for the price. What material do you switch for?

Are they a meme? Those always come up.

Bose qc35

there's quite a few youtube videos that claim velour pads (which you can get for quite cheap) fix the problem

not in a rush though cause my open back ones are comfy and sound great (though the M50s were way better for edm)

Not a meme

Beats Solo

They dont sound good for anything outside of hiphop but i got them for free so i cant complain.

i'm actually using those right now. I dont prefer them though, they're just comfortable to wear. Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's are my go to headphones usually.

(checked)
Sennheiser HD 203's.
Cheaper than 598's by $200 US, and they sound subjectively better due to 3dB greater sensitivity.
HD 203's: 115 dB @ 1 kHz/1 Vrms
HD 598's: 112dB @ 1 kHz/1 Vrms
HD 419's: 108dB @ 1 kHz/1 Vrms

OP's MDR7506's? 106dB @ 1 kHz/1 Vrms

Stay mad, faggots. :^)

>paper specs obviously translate completely to real world listening.

I don't listen to either of those sets, but this argument is just stupid.

Sensitivity makes a huge difference. Try them out before you buy your next pair. 9 times out 10, the cans with the better sensitivity will sound subjectively better, even if they're objectively not quite as good.

Example: Frequency response ratings:
HD 203's: 18 - 18000 Hz
HD 598's: 12 - 38500 Hz
HD 419's: 20 - 20000 Hz

OP's MDR7506's? 10 - 20000 Hz

Yet in the real world, the HD203's sound "better".

Steelseries 650

the best headphones!
да

These

Originally bought them to use them with my turntable, now i use them at home, whenever i can

These ones exactly

how are these better than the m50?

Currently using skullcandy smokin buds but ordering the skullcandy hesh 2 online today.

Are the hesh 2 any good or should I get the grind. Keep in mind I only have 60 bucks.

why should i be mad?
stay strong Sennheiser bro

sony mdr v6

skullcandy is shit

They are not, just small redesign. I tried both at the shop and they are pretty much the same

Don't use headphone, because I can't hear anything

Muh nigga

thanks bro

My budz

That's because they are damn good headphones. If you check the hifi magazines for the best headphones for

Mah Nigga. I've been using the same Shure earphone for 11 years and only now is the black rubber lining of the cord starting to break apart. Might have to get new ones soon.

Good choice, that would be inkd 2 correct?

sennheiser hd700

What kind of skullcandy are you thinking of, lol.

My experiences have been amazing for the price.

I think so, yeah. They have lasted me for a solid year so far. No issues with speaker blowout or anything. Worth it.

I get two pairs for a pound in the cheapie shop.

I bought the DT 770 Pro and I'm curious about the difference in sound between the closed and opened version. Did you ever check out the 770's and give me some input?

I have some old 7506s and my only issue is that the padding wore out and the replacements I bought from Sony were fucking GARBAGE, so they flaked out and pretty much fell apart within 6 months.

Main phones are Sennheiser 363D now.

This is bait, but I'll bite. Get a pair of Sennheiser HD 203's. They're in your price range and they shit all over the skullcandy hesh 2's.

DO NOT get the HD 202 II's, they have no mid or treble response compared to the original HD 202's.

Yeah, like Cred Forums had $50,000 Dollars!

Yeah, skullcandy never fails to impress, I have an old pair on jibs and the sound quality is god - tier for $10 earbuds.

Huh, didn't know seinhieser got that cheap, thought those were the $1000 earbuds...

Audio Technica ATH-ANC9s

Same same but i never really use them unfortunately

literally the best headphones on the market

>Koss Portapro
* cheap as fuck
* neutral sound, but can into bass
* light, but not flimsy
* not closed (I consider that a plus)
* eats hair

Shure se 215

Shure SRH840.

en-us.sennheiser.com/studio-stereo-headphones-closed-hd-203

Same as the (discontinued) eH 150's... Cheapest of the "pro"/"studio" models.

Beyerdynamic makes velour pads that fit on the 7506. I forgot what model they're for but it'd be easy to find out. I got some when my original pads started tearing, they're a great upgrade.

I used the 7506s for years then got some Beyer DT770 Pros off headfi for 100 bucks. Pushed by a JDS Labs O2 amp that I built myself.

How do they handle bass?

Beats are for niggers

Agreed.

yes indeed

Thanks for the heads up.

One of these days I'll get me another amp and replacement pads, that way I can hammer the 7506s with loud-ass music and keep the 363Ds for movies/games.

Honestly? I find them a bit over-the-top on the bass. And that's coming from a guy who generally uses 4 x 18" 3200W RMS (8 ohm) industrial subs for FOH. If you're worried about them having "enough" bass... Don't be.

"Beats" are re-badged $25 Dollar Chinese units that are tuned for overdriven bass response. For niggers only

>Sennheiser HD419
>cheap but good

user is quite right. The HD 5xx justifiably get all the accolades and deservedly so, including from me a a long-time HD 555 owner, but for the price you can't beat the 4xx series for sound quality in a closed headphone. While not quite as comfy as the HD 5xx, the velour pads are pretty good.

I have two HD 439 sets with the single hole bass mod.

I'd be interested to hear Anons' impressions the newer HD 461 or 471.

This

These...

What is that appendage? Goes up your ass?

>i cant complain
Yes you can and you should. Getting them for free doesn't make them any better.

It's a mic.

Cheeks by Dre

We'll, you missed the joke. You're the dumbass.

He got the joke.

>DT 990 Pro

>DT 770 Pro

There have been some nice deals on these trough NewEgg sellers recently. DT 990 and 770 PRO (250 Ohm) for $109 shipped, though the seller has some less than great reviews.

Naturally, we're all on head-fi.org and signed up for NewEgg deals.

They call them "Beats" because that's what niggers will do
to you when they jack a pair and you refuse.

this things cost us $750

this cost like us $140, not that much & are ok

>sennheiser hd700
5 Bills over at Newegg...

I have the M40X. Basically the same thing just way cheaper.

Fortunately there are no nigger here. I'm also pretty confident that I wouldn't get beaten.

some shitty headphones that i've bought in a store for 6 bucks

Sennheiser HD 203 cost € 40.00 so are ok

Audio Technica ath-900x

pretty good, low end is not fantastic though

beyerdynamic dt 990 pros

like 200 bucks

Superlux HD668B

open is always better for sound stage so only go closed if that is really necessary

139€

THIS

Sennheiser HE 1 with amp mosfet

I don't use headphones.

I love my pair but the cord just makes them a tad unwieldy on the bus... really nice at a desk though

muh nig

I produce and I use them.
Best investment ever.
Perfect flat sound.
Low freqs especially with my amp.
No hifi bullshit distorting the mix.

Maybe not the dankest memephones, but for someone who records, produces, or wants to hear music how it was meant to be heard (Beatz' bullshit slogan) these are perfect on a budget.

>beyerdynamic dt 880 for my setup
>bose truetone around ear as my daily driver

yep 4 nig nogs & wannabes

You buffoons realise that this is an image board, don't you? So start posting some headphone pr0n.

Kudos to

AKG Q701

V-MODA M100

You do realize we're all on the Internet and can google pics of headphones at anytime.

muh elephant balls with a Fii0 E11

Ipods you cheap retards

Bose Quietcomfort 25

I can't figure out where to plug my headphones in to my new iPhone 7.

ath m40x, probably best bang for buck out there

Get headphone softies. Google them!

Sennheiser HD25-1 II from 2001.

Sennheiser hd558

>iphone
>mfw

Idiot, it comes with an (audio jack -> lightening cable) adapter

these look awful

I bought some open ear sennheisers and while the sound quality is awesome and theyre really comfy I like not hearing a bunch of other shit. Whats a sennheiser thats good closed ear and will make it feel like im in my own world.

I use shitty $5 headphones i bought in a supermarket.

Beyerdynamics dt 990 pro
Sennheiser HD 558
Audio-Technica M50
AKG Y50
Philips SHP 9500

with fiio e10

Sorry, were you triggered? You can't afford the most popular smartphone?

I got the Phillips X1's, they are pretty amazing. Got them on a used warehouse deal for like 130 during prime day last year. Might upgrade to x2's eventually.

It's okay. Maybe one day you will.

sennheiser HD pro 280
Kinda uncomfortable past 2 hours but its worth it

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's good

>You do realize we're all on the Internet and can google pics of headphones at anytime.

Right. I forgot that we're here "for the articles".

Better than plastic/fake leather sticking to you!

nah i got all my uses covered. sorry you had to spend your majority of money for a brand

MDR V55's, best headphones I've ever had and they were cheap as fuck.

You don't have to defend yourself. We've all been there. Maybe next year you'll get one buddy.

Sony MDR - V55 and i'm very pleased about the quality but when they will break i'll go for audio technica or sennheiser

Eats hair?

Bois
I'm thinking about buying the seinheisser momentum. Does anyone recommend them?

Sennheiser HD650 & Denon D1100

android for the win buddy

Are Audio Technica M50x good? Why/why not?

Do you guys know headphet.com?

Sennheiser HD800S reporting.

Sennheiser hd598 for at Home (pic related)

Audio technica m40x for going out.
Have yet to really hear better ones.

Same, good quality for 60 bucks.

And the removable microphone is awesome for when u wanna just listen.

say again 4 nignogs & wannabes

Turtle beach x12 got them for $15

Long time user of Shure buds. Nice setup there.

my nigga. way better than OPs model which is basically just the same with cheaper material. mine are already 20-30 yrs old with earpads from sennheiser and they sound beautiful + i can wear 'em for hours and they never get uncomfortable in any way.

black SE or bust

get fabric pads. pic related.
100% improvement.
trash

>Do you guys know headphet.com?

We do now, thank you, but then we already knew that chicks don't understand audio as evidenced by the many ways they fail to wear headphones.

Or maybe I'm ignorant of the "towel hood while yawning" HD 600 mod.

Ive got those right now but theyre shit

Umm a Sony mdr 7506 and sennheiser hd598 fan, but lately i'be been getting a lot of mileage out of a pair of Sony mdr 7502. They're light and cute, and have a straight cable. I've been surprised to find myself reaching for them over my other options consistently. I use them for recording guitar and watching tv when my roommates are asleep and it's especially nice that they're a low fuss light option.

It's my favorite fetish site, it's super reliable, it's been up and running for at least 15 years, I love remembering that it exists.

there is ZERO difference between headphones. It's digital sound, welcome to 2016

Hahahahaha

I have the brainwavez fabric pads. Agree instant better. But out of all my headphones I like them the least because of the high clamping force.

Kill yourself.

>Based Sony Pro MDR7506 master race

Pioneer HDJ 1500 - they get the job done, comfy on the ear.

Are you for real negro?

Is there any difference between the 7506's and MDR-V6's? I've heard lots of conflicting info.
I use my MDR-V6's daily and am wondering if I should get 7506's instead.

This beauty

Audiotechnica m50 with Modmic when gaming on PC/PS4

Hifiman 400 when listening to music at home

V-MODA Crossfade LP2 whenever I go outside

I've got both, they're basically the same from my perspective.

No idea. Just shilling for my 7506's because they work breddy gud 4me

Turtle Beach PX24.
I hear some noticeable crackling when using them on PC, so I'm thinking about getting a new headset. Any suggestions?

Seins RS175

Also Im going to pick up my new Hifiman 350 ordered from Massdrop tomorrow