Who is the most perfect woman alive, and why is it Lindsey Stirling?

Who is the most perfect woman alive, and why is it Lindsey Stirling?

Smart, funny, talented, charming, humble, approachable, driven, geeky, and with an absolutely flawless, smoking-hot 11/10 dancer's body. Name a woman superior to Lindsey Stirling. Pro tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtQb2axKpuw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXDMe6QV-U
youtube.com/watch?v=m_bC902DZSs&list=PLq0oZhQCW9kXEqbwiY-RXGIPJL3NK_c_v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who? who?

0/10, mormon garbage

Except she's mormon. That kills it for me.

my ex

this girl is fantastically better

youtube.com/watch?v=KtQb2axKpuw

Sexiest. Leia. Ever.

She's Mormon, so have fun with that

who?

If you fucked her really hard and got her huffing and puffing, you'd have a sterling engine.

Yeah, let me know when she becomes a world-class violinist and dancer.

>mormon
>superior

therell be years of built up sexual energy in that girl, just like there is in all the shy religious girls. her being mormon is an advantage

> violinist/dancer

who gives a shit, lol?

> my girl can play a violin better than yours!

What planet are you from?

What's wrong with Mormon? Your loss dude

OP has reached a whole new level of faggot

Or she'll just be fucking awful at anything sexual because she'll be 35 and hasn't learned a thing

The irony of a bunch of Bible-humping Amerifats criticizing someone for her religion is rather rich.

What's wrong with an extra chromosome? Your loss dude.
>holding the lightsaber by the light part and dancing with it

Anything else, OP??
No, ok then...

christianity sure is great, i love the Lord :)

Name?

Crawlnout from the basement...
Jordyn...

I was born and raised in utah. Mormon girls are cute and fun but at the end of the day they still have an imaginary friend in the sky. And that's just fucking creepy.

I'll have you know it's an attic

>posts on Cred Forums
>thinks 3d disappointments can compare to far superior anime girls
>mfw

No. You don't understand. Mormans are freaks.

I think you missed the part where she also has an absolutely perfect, toned dancer's body ON TOP of being supremely talented in two entirely different fields.

Perfection.

I've actually played violin for 10 years and I don't like Lindsey Stirling. don't get me wrong shes very talented but her music gets old very quickly. She doesn't experiment enough with her sound and relies on visual performance to capture the audience. She's definitely attractive and a great person, but shes just not all that great at composing music.

>Lindsey Stirling
She's attractive, but... wat?

Bitch can't even walk

>World-class violinist
Nah, not really m8. Her violin skills aren't really that special, although they are quite okay. What makes her stand out though is the way she mixes violin skills with dancing, cutieness and nerdiness. It's like a fucking neckbeard magnet

Sounds like someone is jealous.

Maybe somebody whose face doesn't look like a horse

>leather pants
GG you win shes the best girl

christ OP, where did you go wrong

Show me on the doll where the American touched you.

dis dwarf?

>no tits
Get out.

Why would you want your fuck toy to walk away?

Can't name one popular violinist- 'cept for this guy..
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXDMe6QV-U

Wow. Someone sure is bitter. Too bad for you

Does she really dance? It seems like she is just jumping and spinning.

The fiddle is a boring instrument.

Never heard of her. She's pretty hot. Great legs.

So quirky. SO QUIRKY. SQUEEEEE.

not jealous, I just don't feel like her music that good. You wanna hear a really good violinist listen to Sarah Chang.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_bC902DZSs&list=PLq0oZhQCW9kXEqbwiY-RXGIPJL3NK_c_v

André Rieu

What is modern dance, Alex?

>Implying that anyone on here will have the chance to do anything sexual with her by the time she's 35
>Or by any other age as well

Is she really mormon? That is dissapointing to know she is legally retarded. Regardless it wouldent stop me from marrying her and whatever sisters she might have while im at it i guess.

lol just look at her reflection in that picture. anything but straight on and she looks like arya stark.

you know, your conductor and concert master are always gonna push you to emote. but this shit just looks fucking ridiculous

>*Tipping my fedora*

I hate this bitches stupid "look at me" hair.

1 word necessary

mormon

She has talent.

This is what i was wearing when the Americans raped me, tell me i asked for it!

Total qt p2t.

That cat looks incredibly soft.

once you take the red pill you stop giving any thought to woman on the tv, in magazines.

if you can't reach out and grab them why waste your time on it, that's what the goyim do

I saw sarah chang in concert

though I should note that she was playing alongside yoni

so you win some you lose some

yanni*

gross

pls don't hurt me w/ ur Naruto sword

I only hate that shit if its on fat/ugly chicks. If its on a cute womanlet like lindsey i see nothing wrong with it.

Ur wunnathem queers aintcha?

She even has pretty feet.

Perfect. Every part.

Amen brother

>Ur wunnathem queers aintcha?
kek
saving that one

Not that she isn't still attractive, but she wears a surprising amount of makeup. Her age is starting to show if you see her in person.

Yes

Just adding character to go with all the talent. As she gets older, she'll have the deep, sophisticated beauty of Sophia Loren instead of her current cutie perfection.

>she gonna be a milf

Fixed it for you.

Save it, Its all yours my friend!
Or however that banana shit goes.

Is that Garth?

>geeky
Get that shit out of here

girls who are "geeky" are just a bunch of "WAA LOOK AT ME! OCARINA OF TIME 4EVER". it's the cringiest thing ever

No. Geeky is teh hawtness.

Shes also a raging liberal moron

Mormon chicks are easy an are semendemons...the fuck is wrong with you

NO FUCKEN TEEPH

look at

10 years and you still arent on her level an salty as fuck.

You do know she's a coalburner right?

Hehe so nerdy xD

Fucking ugly ass nose. 7/10 on a good day.

Pefect? She's mormon. That's far from perfect.

>M'lady

Utah fag here. She lives somewhere near Ogden which is north of Salt Lake City. The mormons here are pretty chill, everyone is so layed back. I'm not mormon but there's a lot of mormon girls here who would date you even if you're not mormon(most of the time). The economy here is good too, jobs everywhere. If any anons are having a rough time with jobs or girls, I HIGHLY recommend SLC, Utah. (Coming from a guy who use to live in San Diego, CA).

Superior waifu is superior.

Now all she has to do is engage in interpretive modern dance at the same time she's playing and she'll be on Lindsey's level. In talent, anyway. Clearly not in looks.

Manface McJustastalented ain't got shit on my waifu.