The matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game world/environment for the rest of your life

>the matrix is real and you've been forced to live inside a game world/environment for the rest of your life

Which game location do you pick and how do you spend your days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2SHDFt8pSc
youtu.be/sOzM4ClFG1o?t=33m33s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could say Farcry 4 and live by causing havoc and raping beautiful girls while eating cooked Tigers with my pet badger

Skyrim because it's easy

Same but I think I'd rather choose far cry 3. Asian women don't do it for me

Grizzly Hills, hunting and fishing.

Same, the world has a fuckton of comfy places and everything is killable by fists.

life is feudal. i would spend my time stabbing unsuspecting people in the ass with a pitchfork, surviving on nothing but roots i pull out of the ground with my bare hands

I guess, I just love the cold. But living on an island doesn't sound bad

Witcher world, learn fighting or some shit.

Or the same in Skyrim

Isn't that what real life is?

But there is disease and no hygiene

DayZ

The best 10/10 answer will always be Pokemon.
The smart "i'm a weak person in reali life too" choice: Stardew valley
The "I'm an idiot but want adventures": KOTOR

Me: i'd pick a dating sim if I didn't have a good life/girlfriend otherwise probably pick Pokemon. Even with the fuckign crime people, it soudns good.

skyrim
rape kids

True, I'd be relying on befriending a sorceress

I'd go to Skyrim and hopefully have the Hearthfire dlc be relevant, because I'd love to live in the house on the lake to the side of Falkreath. Fucking beautiful there

I have to pick a region, right?
Assuming I have access to all evolutions (Thus, picking Red/Blue allows me access to all pokemon): I'd pick ...
Gold/Silver I guess. It's not an easy choice.

Hannover Hotel, pool's closed, niggers.

>v&

witcher 3 so i can look at some good titties.

That herbalist's ass was godly

Habbo. Goddam auto correct. Autistic rage!

Ocarina of Time. Rape Malon

Red Dead Redemption, gotta love wild west.

Village, Animal Crossing

What if you lived in a game and you could not do anything that was not scripted in animation. No sex, no jacking off :/

Hopefully I downloaded some lovers lab mods for skyrim

And then fuck issabel

Well op said it was like the matrix so I think you could do all that

Second life. :^)

probably in the overwatch universe if i could be crazy OP and get to fuck dva.

no

stop fucking shilling that shitty game

it's a good game, stop being a faggot

opinions faggot. get over it.

Star Wars galaxies, before the changeover.

Do stuff, eventually grind holocrons.

>Garry's Mod - gm_bigcity
Do whatever the fuck I please.

P.T. and jerk off to the dead lady for eternity while she chokes me

Columbia from Bioshock.

In that perfect world, black lives do not matter. Utopia.

No dindus to chimp out. Obviously best answer in thread.

I'd take Earth from the sol system in the cygnus arm of the milky way galaxy, starting around 1990 earth time. Fun period in history.

>darksouls
>experiencing deaths that would drive any normal man insane yet feeling like a god after killing every boss in person.

Is this a meme or are you actually racist?

Thats a question to ask pretty much all of b

Need for Speed Underground

> Farcry Primal.
I'd make an excellent caveman

Guild Wars Factions.
When I played it after it first came out, I fell in love with the game world.
Played Prophecies, Nightfall, Eye of the North and GW2, but Factions just has a certain vibe.

Gotta say same. On the skyrim idea. I know how to do the restore potion glitch cycle. And even if i cant dragon shout i can still make armor and jewelry that mskes me invulnerable able to sprint forever without getting tired able to blast magic all day without need to recharge. Able to pick locks like they are sealed with a very half hearted sprig of grass. Able to pick pockets like i own them and able to sneak so well that i may as well just be fucking invisible. I can also make weapons with over 1billion points of dammage and gauntlets that do at least 1 million points of dammage.
I may not be dragonborn but i sure as hell am gonna be a legendary hero. Or villain. I could singlehandedly kick out the thalmore and not even give half a shit how many arrows they hit me with. The Daedra would worship me!
Restore potion glitch cycle baby. Its how real winners play.

my nigga

Go back to frisco, fag nig lover.

I'd choose The Sims. So I can get a girlfriend.

>inb4 still end up being lonely.

Pokémon u idiot

Skyrim
Or
Rapture

I want plasmids but I also want open world with magic

Enjoy your 1 pixel titties.

>mfw I'll probably be spawned as a argonian which is only slightly better than being a redguard

Tera and get myself some sexy catgirl loli

So that's why black lives matter is a thing. Any particular reason you hate black people?

They're busy starting a race war.

Dude same
Gmod darkrp maybe, with all ur friends and shit in it

The only thing worse than argonians are high elves and their massive receding hairlines

Lego island

You already posted it, OP.

Scribblenauts-> can spawn anything at will
GMOD(in my own server) -> see above (with modelling tools to create new entity while in game)

How? And do you hate people of other races except yours as much as you hate black people or are black people special in your books?

Ferguson, Milwaukee, St Louis, Dallas, etc. Animals reverting back to their natural state. Fag.

On a scale of mass genocide to reinstating slavery how would you want to deal with the blacks?

OP only said location, not game world. Just because you played the game and was good at it doesn't mean that you'd survive a single day as an adventurer in realistic conditions.

Zoos.

>Any particular reason you hate black people?

How about you go on safari into the ruins of some of our once great western cities. Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, Memphis, Atlanta, or St. Louis. See that these places built brick by brick by white Europeans over centuries have been utterly destroyed and made uninhabitable by civilized humans in mere decades by black Africans.

If you survive such a safari, you can come back and tell us why you do not hate black "people".

Would you kill a black baby?

Sandy shores gta V.

I'd be a slacker low life do nothing degenerate. And I'd cook meth.

Pigs gotta eat.

Who you kill a gay white baby?

What the fuck does that have to do with black Africans completely destroying our once great centers of civilization?

If she begged for a night with you would you let her

No.

Just trying to quantify your hate for black people.

But the black panthers would kill a white baby tho

Eso because its more world sized and magical, also on a side note eso is hella fun solo

Sure. It's more fun than jerking off.

The correct answer is Pokemon go.

Yeah but wouldn't it get boring after a while?

Don't get me wrong, my mind jumps to Skyrim first as well, but eventually? The map isn't that big and there are only but so many areas, plus the 'cities' are more like villages, what with all of 6 houses and 18 people living in them...

I would like to hear their reasons for wanting to kill a child.

I see. So your hate isn't strong enough overcome your most basic urges but it is enough for you to completely throw away your morals.

Do you know any black people irl and have you ever confronted one about these issues of yours?

Is that even a game?

The first island in far cry 3, I'd swim and smoke weed in huts

>begged for a night with you would you let her

Not interested in bestiality.

Now why don't you go try to live around your precious pets for a few months and see what kind of world they create. I'm sure if you tell them you're "down with the cause" they'll embrace you as one of their own.

tfw this should all be heavy jungle

Thomas Jefferson enslaved his own children. He wanted his dick wet and it feels good, and it's free.

>Do you know any black people irl

I'm betting you don't live near them. You probably see one or two at work or school... or just as likely your only contact with niggers is your imaginary friends on TV and movies. The reality of living around black Africans isn't quite like the Norman Rockwell painting in blackface that the Jew media shows you.

GTA 4 or 5. It's just real life with more bowling

You're assuming that I'm racist and that I am taking their side. I am simply trying to understand your contempt. You would call me a sandnigger. That said, if you were offered a million dollars raise a black child, would you?

If you were offered a million dollars raise a black child, would you?

Can you maybe elaborate, are they unnecessarily aggressive? bigoted? patronising? incompetent? Would you ever consider a black person your friend?

World of Myst. Can create whole new universes just by writing about them.

For a million dollars I could "raise" one, sure. I have a dog and it's obedient.

could neglect them and still be better parents than blacks, sure take a million and fund the planned parenthood places in black areas

you sand niggers had and still have black slaves

GTA San Andreas, specifically the online mods which incorporate a billion interiors. You could spend you days smoking weed, banging chicks, working out and stealing cars. All of which have very little consequence. Oh you jumped off a building and plastered yourself on the ground? A quick trip to the hospital and you are all better.

Oh you stole a jet and crashed it into a cluckin' bell? Quick trip to the hospital and you are all better. You murdered 15 people before breakfast then ran over a drug dealer to steal his stash? No worries, the cops don't care.

Since OP says that it is a "Game World" That means you could visit any of the GTA enviroments, New York, Miami, London, San Andreas ect.

The world in postal 2

Would you give him/her the privilege of a formal education?

Can't speak for arabs or muslims since I am neither but I do not condone slavery. So would you raise a black child for a million?

>the Witcher
Or
>fallout4

implying they would go or not be in jail by the time they are college age or thinking they wouldn't have been shot by another black person

>That said, if you were offered a million dollars raise a black child, would you?

I've already explained, I want nothing to do with them. They can raise each other in Africa and perhaps in another hundred thousand years they'll be ready to participate in civilization.

>Can you maybe elaborate

No, you'll need to go really live around them to see for yourself. Violent, stupid, impulsive, dirty, loud, rude, and lazy don't even begin to explain the unique hell that is living around a large population of black Africans. Really though, don't take my word for it. Median home price in Detroit is only a few hundred dollars. Some cities such as Buffalo, NY have been so ruined that they offer "urban homesteading" where if you can actually survive there and manage to restore a house destroyed by niggers to meet code you can own a home for 1$. Go on, live the dream, prove to us that "they're just like us but with a different paintjob".

Niggers don't believe this, Asians don't believe this, but you do. Put your money where your mouth is.

>Would you ever consider a black person your friend?

I have gone well out of my way to avoid them entirely. I've been on this earth 43 years and NOTHING good has ever come from any interaction with black Africans. Why would I possibly seek them out and attempt friendship?

Think about the general idea. You are "spawning" at Skyrim, but nothing makes travelling to another country impossible

I'd raise him or her to understand their kind isn't really welcome in North America and should look forward to emigration.

FF VIII
In Babalamb Garden u can found pretty everything. Training and study will bring me to a high rank seed and get paid according to my rank. Very low rates of ugly people and the city is also a transport... i can go outside and kill things whenever i want... Guardian Forces are also a plus, would love to cook cut my meat with an Ifrit's ancient fire or an Odin's zantetzuken.

>FF VIII
>In Babalamb Garden u can found pretty everything. Training and study will bring me to a high rank seed and get paid according to my rank. Very low rates of ugly people and the city is also a transport... i can go outside and kill things whenever i want... Guardian Forces are also a plus, would love to cook cut my meat with an Ifrit's ancient fire or an Odin's zantetzuken.

woops, wrong thread

Same bro

I would answer the same, but being forced to reborn in that kind of world all the time, without possibility to quit when I like makes me anxious

witcher 3 for fucking sure

de_dust2 with all of my friends

youtube.com/watch?v=c2SHDFt8pSc

I'd never leave

I've wanted to swim in Besaid for many many years user
youtu.be/sOzM4ClFG1o?t=33m33s

holy fuck user

that video

and i know eh? that might be my favourite game location ever

>perhaps in another hundred thousand years they'll be ready to participate in civilization.

Is it possible that a black person can act in an acceptable way and contribute to society with the right upbringing or are they genetically programmed to be inferior?

It would be highly uneconomical for me to move to Detroit or New York to study the sociology of black people. I believe that the human race has good apples and bad apples and that generalising is regressive, so is judging people by their melanin concentration.

Two final questions. If you could go back in time and assassinate MLK or Lincoln, would you?

Would you tell Neil deGrasse Tyson or Morgan Freeman that they are inferior because of the way they were born?

So no formal education?

Download the mod.
Replay the entire game with it.
Thank me later.

And yes, it just seems so peaceful. Plus Lulu is there so there's something to keep the place...exciting

>get a big house with a few other Cred Forumstards
>surrounded by wanderlust & good feels
>go on an adventure
>all die within 2 days

pokemon go

dark souls

I'd probably chose Rapture if i didn't go to complete shit.

Otherwise Los Santos because most of the people are assholes but it'd be nice.

Aw shit that was my favorite house too

Blood and Wine is top tier comfy.
Sure there are a few monsters but just run and they give up fairly easily.

with those npc's and the whole shallowness storywise it would be literally hell.

>their massive receding hairlines
Are you the guy who made that TES thread yesterday?

I love role playing and yelling random jibberish with TAKKAR mixed in

god I love that game

I enjoyed riven more though

Here?

>genetically programmed to be inferior?

They are evolved to live in a state of nature as hunter gatherers in sub Saharan Africa. So perhaps not "inferior" in terms of surviving as a jungle savage in Africa, but certainly not well adapted to functioning in modern civilization. Frontal lobe development, high testosterone, MAOA gene, are significantly different from white Europeans or Asians. A horse and zebra are roughly the same shape but you cannot domesticate a zebra. They're completely different animals in looks and temperament. Whether or not they can function in our western civilization, again, I encourage you to go on safari into darkest Detroit or Baltimore and see for yourself. If one or two can manage to function this is inconsequential... a few good apples cannot make an orchard.

>judging people by their melanin concentration.

How does BiDil work? Why are organ transplants much less likely to succeed? To claim that 150,000-250,000 years of isolation from evolution of other branches of hominids (and the lack of Dinosovian and Neanderthal ancestors) results in only skin tone as a difference completely rejects modern DNA sequencing, all observed data, and the theory of evolution.

>If you could go back in time and assassinate MLK or Lincoln, would you?

Um, both were assassinated. I don't want to kill anybody. If I were as interested in bloodshed and violence as you seem to be I'd perhaps be more open minded to living in the conditions that black Africans create in their societies.

>Would you tell Neil deGrasse Tyson or Morgan Freeman that they are inferior because of the way they were born?

I'd shake their hands and wish them well as they got on the boat back to their ancestral homeland. The phony scientist is average when compared to whites and Asians in similar stations, and I don't care about actors at all.

Pokemon Go. Checkmate, real world but with pokemon and also spark

Samurai Warriors or Dynasty Warriors
I'd love to kill hundreds of gooks with a single move

Definitely Skyrim
>build huge house near falkreath
>live with friends, be fighting badasses
>have qt3.14 fighting waifu
>explore places, gain riches, shit all over everything and everyone
>able to conjure demons while beating the shit out of niggers with shield and mace
>other friends using their own style to fuck shit up with me
>have tight ass bonfires with mead and ale and bards to play music with waifu sitting on your lap while laughing about how your dingus friend nearly died and you had to save them
10/10

World of warcraft, massive worlds to explore.

Dark Souls
Anor Londo seems like a nice place if you're not too afraid of hollow nigs

Borderlands Pandora. Or elpis. Either way. Loot everywhere for the taking

Yeah but you have to be careful you don't trip and impale yourself on a polygon

No, real life is a universe emulator running in your brain. The data we perceive is based on real world sensor input, whereas a gameworld/matrix is pure fabrication.

I feel you bro... Bloodfin Master CH reporting in

>I would like to hear their reasons for wanting to kill a child.

Why? The reason is always just a pretense to dismiss their infanticidal desires as irrelevant.

>stealth archer
>entire planet of Tamriel

Lol

How can no one have said this yet?

Horses and Zebras aren't part of the same species but black people are part of the human race and mass segregation due to minor differences seems unreasonable. I haven't personally experienced the carnage you describe that they have caused in Detroit but I'm sure they had there reasons which I would like to hear.

I acknowledge that there are specific differences between races and I never claimed that the only difference is the skin colour. The point I was trying to make was one should judge another based on the content of his character not the colour of this skin.

You misinterpret my question. I meant if could stop slavery from ever getting abolished, would you? (By eliminating Lincoln or MLK before they influenced society)

Id pick the meet and fuck games

Depends on what time period you spawn in tbh fam, Skyrim would be decent at any point whilst Mass Effect and Kotor would be shit if you spawned during the reaper invasion or the Jedi Civil War.

I'd be quite tempted to live in the Fable TLC/2 Universe but overall I'd pick Skyrim as you could be a normie and still get rich exploring and kill frost trolls

absofuckinglutely

Oxenfurt is the best pick imho

Borderlands is too dangerous and the grind to become awesome is tedious

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Not a day goes by where the lack of another World of Darkness game in the foreseeable future doesn't hit me right in the feels.

but it _is_ riven in that pic lol, the user said the entire "universe" of the myst series was good, not just the myst game

Do you have a Druid? Do the guardian artifact weapon quests :)

The witcher 3 wild hunt, i'll fuck that redhed Triss raw. Maybe kill some monster for the thril of it, but fuck Triss number 1 on the list. Run around killing some kids if i can will be awsom

its been at least 20 years since I played myst, dont expect me to remember much

sex villa

>the sims?

>minor differences

Those "minor" differences are the differences between Windsor, Ontario and Detroit, Japan and Liberia. Again, don't take my word for it, put your money where your mouth is and try living around a majority black African population. The only reason they're not a different species is the infiltration of political correctness into taxonomy. Were we any other animal the differences in the genome would justify separate species distinction.

>content of his character not the colour of this skin.

Again, implying a black African is just an Irishman with a different paintjob. If you would buy your children a labradoodle but not a wolf is it because of the color of their fur or temperament and tendency to violent behavior? Sure I'll take "poeple" by the content of their character, nature having color coded the genetically stupid and more violent ones saves me some time there though. How does BiDil work if skin tone is the only difference?

>stop slavery from ever getting abolished

Then what? We still have these black cretins to support and to drag down our civilization. Better would be to keep Lincon alive long enough to see through his plan to repatriate the sons and daughters of Africa back to their ancestral homeland.

>The reason is always just a pretense to dismiss their infanticidal desires as irrelevant
I was talking about hypothetical cases where infanticide would have occurred but according to your statement cases like these have already happened. Could you link some sources so I could read about these dishonest reasons?

So the only way to deal with the black man is to send him home. What about the good apples, the ones that manage to work with society in a productive and conducive way? Do they get kicked out as well?

What about arabs or south asian people? Are they as bad as blacks or can they stay?

But for every "nigger" there's white trash scum too.

This isn't a racial problem so much as it is a general dregs of society problem, Black gangsta culture condemns most black people from ever rising out of the ghetto and white trash are happy to get by on Government handouts and food stamps.

Maybe society failed them or they failed themselves, it's hard to tell the difference sometimes. The solution however is not to ship them off to some far away land but to actively intervene in their lives and forcefully redirect them and mold them into people who function in society.

for a start I'd force every culture to spread out, no more living together shut off from the world.

I live in Bradford UK and you see a lot of people coming from Poland and Pakistan and they literally settle down in one big group in one specific area and just never leave, I can understand at first sticking together in a new country but you end up with each generation living right next door to their parents until an entire neighborhood is solely populated by Asians and its not healthy

Halo

>the ones that manage to work with society in a productive and conducive way

Surely if they can create and maintain a first world civilization they'll be the ones to help their kin finally get out of the stone age back in Africa. Your whole "good ones" theory ignores regression towards the mean where even if you can find a small percentage at the far right of their bellcurve that can somewhat function in western civilization their children will still be far more likely to be within the center of the bell curve. The fact is there isn't a single one of them who has contributed anything to civilization ever and they're not likely to start. Very simply put, we do not need them and the presence of even one threatens future civilization.

>What about arabs or south asian people?

If they were capable of creating or maintaining a first world civilization isn't it likely they'd be doing it in their native homelands? Really they don't contribute anything to our civilization and their inclusion certainly doesn't help preserve our unique white European culture so I'd just as soon not be around them either. That said, they certainly aren't nearly as destructive or dangerous as sub-Saharan Africans.

>province of oblivion

>The fact is there isn't a single one of them who has contributed anything to civilization ever and they're not likely to start

Extraordinary. Do you really believe that not a single black person currently living in your country has contributed anything good to the nation? It seems like an exaggeration to me but I'd like to clarify. Do you know any black people irl? Have you ever had a conversation with one?

>If they were capable of creating or maintaining a first world civilization
Is it possible that the black civilisation would be a lot more developed if slavery never existed in the first place? Or would the south asian countries be more developed if they weren't colonised?

>But for every "nigger" there's white trash scum too.

Oh really? Show me an example of an all white town or city that even comes close to the level of blight, crime, ruin, and violence as ANY majority black town or city.

>Black gangsta culture

Is this why they behave like mindless savages everywhere in the world?

>society failed them

At what fucking point have we given them enough or have they asked for too much? 60 years of "equality", preferential admission to universities, preferential hiring in public and private sector, free everything from cradle to grave, what pray tell is it going to take for these savages to get with the fucking program?

>actively intervene in their lives and forcefully redirect them and mold them into people who function in society.

Explorers were trying this 200 years ago sending missionaries to Africa to try to civilize these monsters. Trillions of dollars and uncountable man hours of volunteer work and government programs have been squandered into trying to "uplift" them, and where has that got them or us?

Also please explain how "society" (my tax dollars) owes these fucking cretins anything. Let's talk about their obligation to society instead? Why is it that NO OTHER group has the same troubles functioning in civilization?

>I'd force every culture to spread out

Because if you have cancer the trick isn't to isolate/contain/remove, but to spread it around everywhere. That'll ensure good health for all. What is it precisely about being in MY neighborhood that will make some jungle savage all of a sudden act civilized? Can you show me one place on Earth where this has worked in the past?

>I live in Bradford UK

Enjoy being ethnically cleansed from the country your ancestors built from untamed wilderness. Think of me saying "I told you so" when you are being beheaded by some kebab or mugged by some African primitive.

Leisure Suit Larry