Am I a BAD person for liking fluffy abuse?

Am I a BAD person for liking fluffy abuse?

I mean, I know it's autistic and whatnot but it's not really harming anyone. So what's so terrible about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are a rich tapestry of several mental disorders all working together.

Contribute more

well yeah, but that's not your problem, so why complain about it

FA threads are meant to keep the ponyfags on mlp and not flood b with cancer all the time. the irony is that now, it has almost become its own brand of cancer.

the classics or the newer content?

Are you a bad person? No. Are you retarded for liking this stupid garbage? Yes.

uh
that's like saying countryballs or rare merchants are cancer just because some people like them

how is this cancer if it doesn't spread and is much more rare than trap or roll threads?

Y not both?

depends if you're new to the whole thing
older content by carpdime or wolfram is nice but I honestly don't feel like digging up something we've all seen before

You are not a bad person. Just extremely pathetic.

Get help

this IS help, dumbass
you wouldn't believe how effective it is as a stressball for some people

the same way that the waifu claiming threads are cancer despite being more rare than trap or roll threads.

No, most fags make a fuss over it because they don't understand it, for example the first time I saw a fluffy abuse thread I was like "Wtf is this some kind of mlp shit?", but then I compared it with happy tree friends, I used to love that show as a child, and my perception of it changed, don't get me wrong, I still think is kind of dumb, but it really makes no harm.

Gud fewls!

beautiful

exactly what I'm saying
having this thread every once in a while is harmless

/thread

All these new faggots on my board. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!! When did my Cred Forums defended fluffy abuse. We used fluffy abuse threads to exterminate the pony fags off this board.

Wolfram too much text n not enough action.

I like one which I don't know the name. E.x. where babbeh leaves the nest and got caught by a spider.

You created something you couldn't control, friend.

I saved this...
Haha

Cred Forums`s only good for fluffy abuse anyways. Less butthurt more contriboot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3s7IZWTkOFc

Animal abuse is a sin, and you're all going to hell.

Judging is a sin.

They are fucking doodles Mr.Moral.
I would never do something like this to any animal.

yeah, your a complete faggot. as if the shit wasn't bad enough, it's systematically spammed by jew fucks just like trap, cuck, rate my dick, and of course my little pony threads were.
it is not popular. there is no demand for it. go fuck yourself

Pillow fluffs lead exciting lives!

>stop liking what I don't like
fuck off shill...

Piss off newfag. OP, you have a disease and need to seek professional help. Most of you 'bronies' and furries will become a danger to society. If it were up to me, all furries and bronies would be executed without exception.

>not a single beating
>"wan die" cancer
yea, no

>Using his faith in a magic unreal wizard to prove stress relief wrong
Kek

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

I like the way you write and wish to subscribe to your news letter.

Because we're forced to see this shit.

No you don't, you are the dumbass who open the damn thread...

>Hurr durr what does the "Hide thread" means

Let's establish basic boundaries here. I'm not the fluffy so stop abusing me with your emo faggotry.

Cringe

What s the name of the artist?

\(•_•)
( . (> your leaving?
/ \

(•_•)
then
/ \

(•_•)
bye
/ \

\(•_•)
( . (> so I'm like
/ \

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.

┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.

┻━┻ ︵ \(`0`)// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES

ಠ_ಠ put the tables back

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER

(•_•)

That's abuse-sir's stuff, I believe.

His old works were perfect in style. Extremely stubby legs on a longer body, that neck fluff, pretty good emotion on the faces. Actually makes you feel for the ones who don't do anything bad.

Nobody has a fucking gun to your head forcing you to click on this shit. Crawl back to your safe space, and let us be.

Maximum edge, get a life, most bronies and furries are contributing members of society, please tell me what executing them would do for society as a whole?

Bump

Bumping

Great meme!
My ants loved it!

Keked hard.