lmgtfy.com/?q=friendzone
youtube.com/watch?v=iq-5gRLAmtw
youtube.com/watch?v=LF4BdTbJ1NA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7gd6tvoliM
youtube.com/watch?v=HWajqBJ-82M
youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7UnO66q9w
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. We need more original content dammit.

youtube.com/watch?v=wyWrMi2eQhI

ok

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=voBxIPyZR5s

>The other videos in this thread suck

spewed a little

fuck no fuck off fuck you

Cringe, not nightmare fuel.

Tattoos are fine with me as long as they aren't shitty looking. Like this guy's.

>denting a strangers car to be "random"

this isn't cringe. This is funny as fuck

>they say Disney Land is the happiest place on earth, obviously they haven't been on my genital

So why did you cringe on that and not laugh out loud you unfunny fuck?

you must know some faggot in the army or something to get triggered like that lel

Join the army and you deserve to be blown up.

> cringe thread
You're doing it right

>2016 Portraits USA

yeah boi

>join the army and you deserve to be blown up

>in japanese

come on guys....don't do this to me

oh look more cringe

the best twitter account in the world despite the occasional cringe.

Check'd

nice OC cringe

I play airsoft, and this pisses me off.

Every closeted brony faggot's dream. It's so removed from reality, that I can say for sure they get off on the infinitesimal chance it might happen, because it's just next to impossible.

That's it. That's the brony faggot modus operandi: " set dreams so detached from reality, I know they'll never come true, but the 0.0001% possibility teases me into a sense of humiliation so great, it overrides the shame of an otherwise absolutely worthless life".

Fucking pathetic.

I've done both and it makes me laugh.

Re: Check'd

Enjoy your oc
And your lack of logic

user, are you OK?

youtube.com/watch?v=EnQ71PfT8IE

FAITH IS NOT THE CURE FOR DEATH!!!

FAITH IS THE DISEASE IN LIFE!!!!

lol wtf

Get a load of this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wzbEe627-M

Why in the fuck do they not enlist?

>Butterbabe

WetFluff vs. CallMeJanet on fluffybooru.com.

The purest of all autistic cringe.

LMFAO

and this one haha.

Age is obviously a sensitive topic for him

I'm not a native English speaker. Can you tell me what "friendzone" means Cred Forums? I don't get it.

. .

Mother

fucker

lmgtfy.com/?q=friendzone

Ahhh fuck, it sounds like he's eating spoonfuls of peanut butter

Shit taste in music.
Shit tattoo.
Shit face.
Shit glasses.
Shit hair.
Shit body.
Perfect cringe.

This is why theres terrorism

Well who doesnt moonlight as a musketeer?

>feet.jpg

If you are a normal-well adjusted person everything in a cringe thread is funny. It is only cringe for the socially inept that could actually empathize and picture themselves in the situation.

>hah

That's, like, hard.

Wrong kind of cringe!!!

Id chill with the musketeer dude before this fucking asshole

Yeah. I know what that means. But why are they proud of that?

You can see the edge of the putty shit they used

You have to like, run and shit bro, we just wanna have fun and imagine, like, us being warriors without the dangers, bro.

Oh my God....

>implying people without empathy are well adjusted

What's that off?

And serve to Jewish corporations that secretly rule the USA? No, thanks. Every american soldier is a greedy traitor who would kill you and your family if he was paid to do so.

empathy and sympathy are two different things. IF you can picture yourself in the shoes of these faggots, there is a reason why I can not.

Wtf is repeat the 8th

I don't have any pics, but I do have a little story, if you can even call it that.

>Go to visit my older sister, this was a few years ago
>She goes to do somethings, can't remember what.
>She leaves her phone unlocked, so in boredom, I scroll through her Facebook feed
>Then I check her messages
>First 5 are really thirsty dudes who she hasn't responded to.
>Deside to check them
>All are fugly as fuck
>All failed miserably to come off as a normal person
>They never got a response, but that didn't stop them from trying repeatedly, week after week.

And since this is Cred Forums, you guys had sex, right?

no no noo nononoonnoononnoooo god no make it stop

Fucking yawn

>
They Live with Rowdy Roddy Piper

Lol

Too bad they haven't started with you.

Because I'm a pussy who would get offed immediately.

Yeah, the musketeer dude isn't a bad guy once you get talking to him. Just a bit cringey haha.

Yeah i know, even Airsoftplayers aren't immune
to stupidity - so lets get over it and enjoy the cringe

I would love to beat the shit out of whoever made this.

Fucking faggot airsofters.

Latent homosexuality... Pffftt im gay mofucker

How about some rage, too?

Just stop. This isn't cringe.

is it alive?

colorblindness test.

Kinda. It can function enough to breathe but I don't think it has any awareness to its surroundings

Fuck, I'm a faggot

Stupidest fucking image i've ever seen.

This image is fake

Jesus fuck user i'm in tears. I read that fuckin shti then see this pic good god my stomach hurst so bad

By moot's gaping asshole that is gross

Also his gf is hot as fuck

TRIGGERED

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=iq-5gRLAmtw

Repeal the 8th amendment of the United States constitution

You know nothing of airsoft. It is only for the strong.

Tell me about it. I just got a hernia from those two posts.

Stop. This is a cringe thread not a rage thread.

Stop promoting your videos faggot

>thx
hahaha

What does the x3 mean?
Does it stand for something?

It's too much

youtube.com/watch?v=LF4BdTbJ1NA

Holy shit I know this guy

That's likely ironic. Most people joke about that but you have to have friends.

It's a fucking xD but for furry cats

Its not they these ladies are wrong, its just that they are retarded and the only thing they will offer to this human race is an incubation chamber for another human being.

just the thumbnail gives me ptsd of reading it over the first time

What the fucking fuck.

"the air of mary jane"

Half the road to happiness is finding your place in the world. The other half is making peace with it.

Sounds like this guy gets it.

Wouldn't want to disrespect a future US Army soldier

Penis envy!!

My team has been playing together for 3 years. We could destroy any military unit in North America.

If he dented my car I'd crack his fucking skull.

Is that shit real? No wonder millinials are so fucking dumb.

must kill all of them

the person that wrote this tumblr post has clearly never fucked a black girl

This is now a feminist hate thread.

*millenials.

>in b4 spelling police come to question me

5 is a control. There is no number.

>anti-magic

/thread

i feel sorry for that guy, he always looks like he's about to cry while pretending those things are a gift from god.

These people need to be exterminated.

thx

Hawt

His breath probably smells so fucking terrible.

lol when having this many retarded people on in the country is whats wrong with the economy

All this gendershit can be explained in 5 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a male.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a female.
3 = You had a penis, got it transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a male.
4 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a male.
5 = You call yourself kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are still 1 or 2, but an insane one at that.

Don't care, rage.

but women were oppressed, they didn't even have the right to vote until recently. daughters in a family were treated as cattle basically, being sold to other families and their sole purpose was raising children

even if you don't think women are oppressed in today's western society (which is arguable), you cannot possibly deny they were oppressed for the majority of recorded history

Ok now i cringed

my soul is screaming

BOOM CANCER

So remember guys if you're gonna rape someone kill them so it won't matter!!

See I was contributing.

What is this? A commercial for the new Apple Watch 2?

>Queen Elizabeth
>Cleopatra
>Tzarina Catherine
>Empress Mother of the Qing Dynasty
>various Roman women

Pfft.

Girls were married for economic and political reasons.

Guess what? So were boys.

ewww

but they WANT to be victims. they'd hate change, they love it.

The dudes in these are the most cringe part imo

Oh god, check out the link to their website from the video, I bet we could harvest a shit load of OC from it! Pic related. He's the 'vocalist'.

But... None of them are fat and they all have relatively ok suits...not sure if cringe or not cringe

Running out of content soon

>swedish

It is!

wrong. you're dumb and ignorant.

trips, bitches

Don't forget about those who are actual Transgenders. Not that "Sex change" shit but they have the Y or X chromosome slip in at a bad time during development. You know?

This isn't really cringe to be honest. If the man is happy what's the problem? I'd rather be happy and single than in a relationship and depressed

last one. Hope you enjoyed

yeah it's fake, you idiots are fucking retarded.

that kind of shit is why kids shoot up schools or kill their families

John Carpenter's 'They Live : Invasion LA'

It's less cringy when you realise he's talking about his dead sister.

under-rated.

Does that retarded bitch not realize spanish was made by the spaniards? Like Europeans?????? Do these braindead idiots think that the natives of south an central america just already know spanish? ITS LITERALLY CALLED SPANISH, AS IN SPAIN

You think this is fucking cringe, you fucking betalord faggot? He has more class in the tip of his dick than your entire ancestors could ever amass. Look at the well-fitted waistcoat, the razor-sharp jawline, the aura of composure. He's probably having a threesome right now while you wank and cry with your own finger up your bum hole. If he's cringe, then you're a whole new level you utter cunt.

No. That's enough.

Triggered

Is that Chris Christie?

Nice OC cringe there, user

I think my eyes are bleeding... Thanks for sharing

>implying dead sisters can read social media
>implying he's still not a fucking cringe-fest
>implying

See

Oh my god read the comments

>literally just broke one
>"these hammers are heavy, let's go see if we can find a construction worker to do this for us"

>newfag

rip education

They're not; they're just confused why all the super cool shit they do lands them in the friendzone. The reason is because it's not cool at all and they are socially warped beyond all hope.

And you are in denial... dick = male, pussy = female, easy as that.

Last time a fat chick asked to fuck me I laughed her crying ass all the way out of the party and back home to her freezer full of Ben and Jerry's.

I thought it stood for three times

no im gay :( well time to fight the patriarchy and dye my hair outlandish colors

concur. there are no "chicks with dicks," just dudes with tits
>being this anti-cowkin

God dammit, I've never heard someone get out of breath just from fucking eating before.

Wow thats how they reproduce

When did the maximum file size decrease to 2mb?

i want all those people put in a concentration camp. ww3 please help depussify these faggots

That question is logically wrong. By asking "how is that possible", you actually mean that it's possible in some way but you need to find it without allowing the student to consider the very possibility of the aforementioned event. The true question would be like "if it's possible or not", while adding the not part and hinting the student to consider opposite facts. I really hate when teachers are more unqualified than their students.

>emma
>90% of btards

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7gd6tvoliM

youtube.com/watch?v=HWajqBJ-82M

Triggered

>cherrypicked examples

you don't know what constitutes an argument right? of course this varied throughout countries and periods, for example in ancient greece spartan women were considered equal to men while in athens they were considered a step above the household slaves.

but for the MAJORITY of women, oppression was the norm. They didn't own property (apart from rare cases like aristocracy in rome), wherever there was democracy they didn't have the right to vote, they had to obey their husband and were considered inferior to him, and were generally considered lesser humans up until the start of the last century. Even today, setting aside 1st world problems women face in the workplace, in many parts of the world women are considered inferior. One example is mudslimes, or rural parts of china etc

Man I don't own a gun and have only fired one like twice in my entire life, and that pisses even me off.

>'tis

Shut up, faggot
>2/10 for making me reply to this b8

The tropical region extends so fucking high up. I live in Ohio and im at the very northern tip of the "sub tropical" region.

>terrible weeb name
>"oh you must like my fuckin lil ponies"

Even for brony fags, that's a ridiculous stretch. Cringed hard.

girls with historical power usually got them through the men they were associated with
women are not as objective as men and are, by nature, the inferior sex... and not just physically

>laughing at dumb feminists
>these women are human trash
>see this picture
>realize this place is just the other side of the same fucking coin. MFW

While a shitty adolescent heartbreak would add to the cringe, the main source is the need to share this on social media with photo evidence of sadness.

kek

Basically at the moment people in Ireland are protesting to try and make abortion legalized.

Is that Half Persian 4-1?

>i have no arguments so stfu
ok kid

>women are not as objective as men and are, by nature, the inferior sex

a *tip* to you kind sir

Diagnosed Schizo, can see the 6th number in the circle. Guess I'm cured then.

>
So that means that if latinos and asians hate niggers, they're not racist? They still call out racism when latinos or asians call them niggers though

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7UnO66q9w

my fucking sides

I'm glad I was sitting on the toilet for this one.... shit everywhere

>They say Disneyworld is the happiest place on earth, obviously they haven't been on my genital
>obviously they haven't ben on my genital
>on my genital

fucking kek

Saved, thanks for the oc user

Go ahead and call that guy out for his "shitty" tattoos on his face, to his face.

what. The fuck.

This twists my nuts.
It's THE fucking Spiderman pose.

>i know, i'll post a meymey

>showed him XDDD

>/2

Isn't that an Alice Cooper song?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ALL OF THEIR SUITS DON'T FIT. LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Guys with prison tats don't get them because they know they turn out awesome.

Most agree with you when you call then out on it.

Can someone explain to me why so many people hate me for being a white male, and telling me we are so privileged. Because the blacks were slaves I should feel bad? I mean I wasn't alive back then, how is it even remotely my fault. And black people now adays have grown up in freedom not as slaves. But they keep pretending it is still somewhat relevant.

I just don't know anymore...

The problem is you're taking it seriously.

The third and fourth from the left are ok

I think it's because you might have trouble suppressing your built in rape-urges

Because you're a sociopath?

Yeah how can I not when I see white people walking around with a fucking stick around their neck while being whipped by nig nogs. And it's even encouraged by most people in this world. I'm ashamed to be white because of these sad fuckers.

They look fine, style nazi. Cringe is you, go critique some fedoras.

It took you this long user?

Actually, this guy looks rather handsome to me.

looks like SFX

If it's real it's because the teacher is autistic, not because the students are millennials.

So uh, you're the guy in the picture?

I think I'd find that offensive if it was with me

That last one makes you question if she chooses to not be in a relationship or not.

*anyone

the teacher could be a millennial

Agreed, this guy needs to stay away from airsoft.

doesn't that count as a form of segregation? it's singling out black students even if it has a positive intent

>struggles

>struggles that disappear immediately after the whistle is blown

>a *tip* to you kind sir
what i meant is their power isnt begotten by ability or ethic, but from status.
surely you don't think that nature just split the line right down the middle of the sexes?

When does the millenial birth year begin?

Whats cringy with that? Why play if there is nothing to win?

This comes across more like a parody. I don't think anyone would seriously construct a profile like this. Then again, some people are so socially retarded that this just might be real. I'm far too lazy to actually search for the profile though.

no because you dont even know how real weapon work and because the shity "tactics" you may use will be destroy by a foreign battlefield of you and finaly beacause you yould be blown away at the fist corner of a real battle . you gay.

????

get to the part where you pretended to be a grill and catfished them and now you have a whole bouquet of loser dicks to put in your boipucci

Ask an airsofter

If logic were something that could exorcise this idiot's demons that would be a salient point. But logic won't help