Well lads I have a 1,000 word essay due tomorrow and I may as well be trying to write a fucking novel. Since...

Well lads I have a 1,000 word essay due tomorrow and I may as well be trying to write a fucking novel. Since, I'm not going to finish I've given up, dubs decide what I fill the rest of the page with.

Other urls found in this thread:

slayerment.com/youre-wrong-hitler-was-great-guy
genius.com/A-ap-rocky-fuckin-problems-lyrics
lipsum.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slayerment.com/youre-wrong-hitler-was-great-guy

Entire bee movie script

1000 words? pfft.
You're going places.. not college, but places.

Reroll

"you know what screw biodiversity, its fucked over the west for years. damn niggers keep breeding with our superior white women."

1 000 words essay for tomorrow and you give up now ? What are you, 12 ?

genius.com/A-ap-rocky-fuckin-problems-lyrics

The Role of Insects? Just right about nigger and African history.

lipsum.com/

get em

suicide letter

finish it

>1000 word is hard to write.

You're either a nigger or mentally inept

"I hate niggers"

Your style of writing is fucking abysmal

this.

This is so poorly written and executed. He could have touched on economic policies and German life before and after. Instead he talked about a few conspiracies in a poorly written manner. Called everyone sheep and then ended with a weak conclusion. The comments are a testament to what kind of person he convinced by calling people sheep and dropping conspiracies.

Start writing the rest of the essay as 'Biodiversity; The role of Bears' but refer to them as insects. The final essay should be solely about bears without ever noting that you changed animals half way through.

Rollin for this

he would still have to write 1000 words. Might as well write the essay

this is awesome

Reroll

Wow 3 whole pagea

rolling for this

What the fuck is wrong with u ur halfway, do some more then finish early in the morning

Biodiversity with a focus on insects? I see why you're not gonna do it. I couldn't possibly convey everything is want in 1000 measly words, you realize that's still in the 1-2 page range. You must be retarded? Just do the homework Charlie.

>I AM GAY GAY GAY, I LIKE BIG BIG COCKS. I AM SUPER SUPER GAY I LIKE LONG BIG COCKS.

Good advice from a Cred Forumsro

Youre a good user, go finish your essay then come back. Don't let this cesspool of the internet here pull you down

This is trips! Go on OP!!!!

Write out a Columbine style manifesto

Please do

OP here, I decided to finish it.

Copy pasta the script from bugs life

no it's not trips you fucking nigger.

>1000 words
You can add some extra to that measly 500 by fluffing up your writing a bit. Re-write sentences, make them longer, break down contractions (would not instead of wouldn't, should not instead of shouldn't), etc. You could at least bump it up to 750, then you would only have to write 250 more words.

This is baby stuff my dude. I had to write a 14 page essay back in 11th grade English class.