I'll start: 186, tested as a kid, i was a child prodigy

I'll start: 186, tested as a kid, i was a child prodigy

you?

I don't have're a iQ cause apple is gay

have're lol

I*

True intellectuals don't compare IQs

I don't even know my IQ, but I think those who are making a big deal about it have mistaken themselves with their ego instead.
This.

>True intellectuals

*tips*

Proofs? 189 is no exaggeration 1 in a 10 million or so. So I call bullshit.

being a kid, scoring 186, got to be an autist, have you taken the test again being an adult?

I'm not sure what my IQ is. Probably one or two points in either direction from whatever average is.

any kid who scores that is most likely autistic

Pretty sure is higher than YOU`RES

Idk where can I find out the results..

this

I am the most evolved human being on the planet right now. My IQ is irrelevant.

>YOU'RE

Not an English prodigy, apparently.

>148

was gonna join mensa so i could say i was apart of a professional organization on job application forms. Got the job before hand so fuck that shit

You're IQ is probably lower now though OP, don't you recon?

*Was a child prodigy* now a Cred Forums lurker

Never been tested. Don't care to test.

Highest IQ ever recorded was 190. Fuck off OP fucking faggot. Yours is probably less than 90 nigger

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

You're trying to tell us you're smarter then Steven Hawking and Albert Einstein? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahanahahsbansbabsnanahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshahahahshahahahshshahsha how fucking lame do you have to be the pretend to be a genius on b\

68% of people should be between 85-115 iq IIRC.
so, I am likely to be in there
however, there is a 98%~ chance that i am in the 70-130 range

>comparing iq and not your siq
You niggers don't even know about the siq scale
>also, "you're"

146 also tested as a child

My iq is 609382971629

Testing IQ by number is total bullshit? I don't do IQ tests for that reason.

Exactly. The IQ test only measures how well you can perform an IQ test.

>IQ of 186
>child prodigy
>on Cred Forums

>everyone here must be as dumb as i am

retard logic

IQ tests don't give a single number though, they give a range a few points in each direction of your score.

Actually, retards probably assume everyone is smarter than them

>assuming anything about people on an anonymous website other than everyone being completely and utterly average
you need to learn to use logic too user

>Not getting jokes
>Replying non-sarcastically
>Being this dumb
His IQ are probably higherer then you'res.

nah, OP is claiming he has an IQ comparable to some of the most intelligent people in history. Unless the test itself is flawed, OP is full of crap.

142 I fucked up when I was younger, I don't use it in my current line of work.

IQs are based off pattern recognition. The qualities you described are only tested by your peers.

I don't need two queue. I am to rich four it. So joak is one u Op.

>You're
>186

lol, i'm done here.

I tested at 122 before. Electrical Engineer. My IQ is low enough that I don't look down on others, or refuse to listen to anybody else. Working as a team is important for engineers, so I'm glad my IQ wasn't much higher.

Or you need to learn math.
Look up IQ percentiles, and the number of people who use Cred Forums.

Don't forget to take into account that he took a children's IQ test. the percentiles are different.

the only test i ever took came back with 136. Any idea where i can take a reliable one? i mean i found that by googling IQ test and clicked the second result

Highest proven IQ is 225 iirc.

>IQ "score" is based on an average test score being defined as 100, with (most commonly) 15 points representing one standard deviation.

>Your IQ will vary depending on who tests you, in what ways, and against what population data your administer chooses to use.

>95% of tested individuals by definition are between 70 and 130.

>Faggots on Cred Forums will claim to be 145+

K

nobody is more smarter than i

>Raven's progressive matrices are necessary and sufficient for measuring intelligence.
>Implying

That site is cancer.

you're dumb and don't understand what average means. average doens't mean that everyone has exactly the same average number, idiot.

logically some would be retarded, like you, and some would be up in the genius area.

even if no one on here had an "average" IQ, the average IQ of everyone here might still be the societal average.

149 tested 18 years ago

~145

As others have mentioned, happiness levels decrease above 120. I feel a lot of frustration and isolation. People don't understand a word I say, most of the time.

However, if I was offered a pill to lower my intelligence, I certainly wouldn't take it. So I guess I'm not complaining.

idk my IQ but ive always had very bad grades in school

my gpa is very low

and i always ask someone else for answers to most questions

you've misunderstood my post
we are in agreement
congrats

I hope you're kidding. Else, I feel so sorry for you.

>People don't understand a word I say
are you speaking the wrong language?

Fedora dubs checked

>186

how much is that in metric system?

I dont know my iq but I guess its above average

No fuck you I'm not in agreement with anyone except IQ test creators

135, but that was before I started treating my body like a weird circus experiment.

89 now

I,m 146
Pounds

NIce dude, Mine is 188 so I feel you. Life is hard when you over think! but the sheeple dont seem to understand lol. same reason why I hate drugs because I always feel crazy about how much I am thinking and I have to remember my brain is on a whole other level to most people so what is normal for me is not normal for them. I wish I could just stop and zone out like everyone else. Must be nice to fall asleep watching movies, or even to enjoy movies. I can't enjoy them because It is so easy for me to see the plots and pick up on mistakes. Can't enjoy science fiction because they always get their algorithms and physics wrong. Same with horror, I know what would actually kill you. Sigh! At-least I make a killing monetarily

I'M iq is much than (you)

My IQ exceeds 5000.

By the average score I was 125

Not sure of mine, but took the Mensa test just for shits and giggles. Found it to be a bit easy, so had both my parents and my sister take a shot. We all passed the test. I've never thought of myself or my family as stupid, but find it unlikely that we all placed in the so-called top 2%. So, I call bullshit on the whole Mensa thing.

My IQ has to be borderline genius. When i took it as a kid, they said i was special

i'll give you a hint. my weight is higher then my iq. my iq is higher then my height. if you can't figure out my riddle then you're probably retarded

This entire thread is dicks.

my are iq is 300 tust me i'm am an doctorologist what is you're iq

To go with my 14 inch cock

And multi million dollar bank account

And lingerie model girlfriend

Because why would I lie, just to impress retards on the interweb?

verbal 90
numeral 123~

your*

Start there.

116 - tested as a child bc of adhs (negative at the end). I'm think I'm quite the retard surrounded by those smart people on Cred Forums

is copy pasta b8

that means there will be some geniuses here too, which was my original point.

if you agree, why call into question my logic faggot?

I assume that this riddle is in metric

so

Weight: 110kg
Height: 105cm
Iq:107?

am I right?

dam u smart

I was tested in eigth grade and got an IQ of 135.
Not too bad, but for that age I think I did great.

At least I'm above average in one thing.

> for that age

IQ tests get less meaningful as you get older.

kek

No, I'm actually an anorexic midget retard. You failed the riddle. You are as dumb as me.

average is 100

OP is a lying faggot, the WISC-IV is the most accurate and the gold standard, but can only test up to 160 (and after 150 it's considered inaccurate). All other tests to look at 160+ are in heavy dispute.

I scored 154 on the WISC-IV when I was severely depressed and on a high dose of Valium (so major underestimate, buut again no way to say how high)

>you'res

got tested by my psychology professor, 139

Haha sure kid.

>188 IQ here

he forgot to make you're singular possessive that idiot you're's there ya go

why the fuck are ppl on Cred Forums are smarter than me wtf

if you seriously believe that identifying some patterns and shit will have an impact on your life, you're fucking retarded. OP has an iq of 180+ and yet he browses Cred Forums, a child prodigy indeed

who noes mabe your retarded but you can improve you're iq by eatind vegibals

Sorry little man, but those online test your IQ here quizzes aren't real

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but i paid 10 dolers to get email for my scores. i ca'nt beliv i don't have iq of 78

>186
>On Cred Forums

You're the biggest disappointment this world has ever come across.

137 when i was 18, but i don't think i have that much today (24 yo) i drink quit a lot and doing drugs sometimes.. dunno man feels hard, like i'm wasting a gift but don't give a shit about it

well i wouldn't worry about it, you certainly sound like a moron.

why?

cause you're a retard and you'd wish to be smart?

look at it
look at all those fucking posts
look how fucking nobody cares to check *which* test op took
I guess he used a thermometer for this and got his "IQ" in farenheit or something. Can't even guess where he stuck it tho.

But guess what? there comes a legion of retards ignoring just what op ignored.

My iq measured by some free internet Raven test version was 115. Who cares, tho

four ten

146, tested 10 years ago.

"you're" IQ
kek

156, but don't give a fuck about things that don't amuse me, so bad at school.

As far as I know, with a lot of characteristics of a sociopath.

im actually quite intelligent, i just happen to enjoy scum and villainy

people are shitposting because of:
>you're iq
also this is coppypasta from yesterday

115 at least that's what an online iq test says

so many dubs

Dubs dont lie

Thats pretty tough to believe.

Double dubs, does Cred Forums reward me with something?

Only one of your posts got dubs...

you get Cred Forums gold

ah, pasta. clear now, ty
but then again, why can't I have an iq thread
life's a bitch, user

Check those trips.

Yay. Can I sell it?

You can't even test for an IQ accurately if it's that high.

Also, I call utter bullshit on the entire system of IQ testing. I have taken tons of these tests over the years and they have ranged anywhere from 125-190 depending on the test I took. I have also been very aware of what some of the questions where trying to determine when they were being asked.

Your IQ is supposed to be a measure of your ability to learn, not a measure of your learned ability. It should not change drastically over time, it should not be a test involving questions that require you to have knowledge of ANYTHING before going into the test (reading, math, history etc) and it should have both a timed and an untimed portion.

I have literally NEVER taken a test that is like this. Not in 37 years and thousands of tests.

Congratulations, my friend.

>e a
got to be an autist
â–²
▲▲

honestly dont think it means much becuse i feel like an idiot sometimes

if you want an iq thread don't post
>what is you're iq
and then say yours is incredibly high

Perhaps you are an idiot with a slightly higher IQ than the average.

just post your bank account password, account and pin number and i'll ad it to your account

Ah schizophrenia

This. I have never seen any IQ test that would lay claim to being able to test anything higher than 150 accurately.

Also, I highly doubt that 3/4 of Cred Forums has WISC standard of 130+. That would mean that 3/4 of Cred Forums is in the 99th percentile of intelligence on the planet. Samefaggottry at best.

Highest ever 211 Kim Ung-yong.

A friend of mine in college is 196. He's a fucking monster with how smart he is. Perfect SAT, 5.6 HS GPA, perfect GRE, 22 credit hour semesters breezing by despite being busy. He's very impressive. I'm at 148 and he makes me feel stupid but we have good discussions on a lot of stuff still.

Still, anything very high and the lines get blurred in conversation. Then tests are better at teasing apart the details.

I took several OFFICIAL Mensa online tests provided by various Mensa countries official websites,and have generally scored in same range on every single one of them : 121 - 126.

So I'm certain I'm within this range.

Personally i don't think IQ Means shit, i'm 132 myself and according to what i've manated to figure out, only 3% of the population is over 130.

I don't believe you're 186, even newton and einstein didn't go that high if i recall correctly.

118, tested 8 years ago.

Thank you very much, it is great to see that there are good people who are willing to help their fellows nowadays. Would you like to know my PayPal account as well?

>IQ is supposed to be a measure of your ability to learn
you evidently have some dynamic IQ, because right now I give you no more than 80.
there is like really a lot of space between ability to learn and intelligence
half of psychophysiology in fact

Last time I took a test was late teens. Was 192. Never saw the point in knowing.

Or caring.

The only person I know of with an IQ above 180 is this kid who started college at the age of 10 and is rewriting einsteins theory of relativity. Don't fool yourself pleb, you're nowhere near.

gotta love these threads where people can feel self righteous about their pretend IQ's

it's a fucking number, unless you actually contribute to something useful for the world or become rich from inventing something you're just as useless as the "low IQ" people.

Those two didn't but James Woods has an IQ over 180

i tested at 146 when i was 16. i guessed at a few answers though which i suspect i got correct by chance as i very much doubt i have an iq that high. i suspect i am around 120 or so like everyone else was.

153... nu no im being serious

In fact, it is very likely, as people with similar characteristics tend to be on the same area.

of course

that is when you recognized
72 69 32 87 65 83 32 84 72 65 84 32 75 73 68

No you weren't, IQ tests aren't applicable to children, proper rational thought is required, which kids do not have a whole lot of. And if it was a "children's IQ test" it's a meaningless shame and you should get retested.

The average is 100, so if "everybody" was 120, you must specify which test you took, as is not the standard.

complete opposite, genius. real iq tests degrade with age and become meaningless.

IQ over 300, worth decided to be at captain level; decision: to be placed under observation as delegated by article 14.

Article to be terminated at the first possible opportunity.

>A child prodigy
>on Cred Forums
k

Do not do drugs.

Question, is 204 a high iq?

Thanks I needed this today

ok not *everyone* literally but from my friends most go around 120. it was a standard iq test as part of a research programme at the university of derby done by about 60 secondary schools in the uk back in the 90s and early 00s. that is all i remember about it though.

Nigger detected

So no matter what IQ tests are totally fucking pointless.

>meaning iq

Childhood IQ tests have moderate validity in the .6-.7 range and are good predictors of who will score higher or lower later in life. They do have a place but a retest later in life is important since your score can change by 7 points in either direction on any given day (half a deviation) and will shift later in life from factors like education, development etc. However, those tests are reasonably valid.

Different user by the way. Studied that from a clinical psychologist (he's also s psychiatrist). Learned that with another clinical psychologist too when looking at the effects of IQ on personality and social interaction.

>you're
god level b8

MY IQ is high enough to not use
>you're
In the incorrect fucking context you illiterate dumbfuck. The irony is too much

Oh, so you were lucky; there is not a lot of people who are able to say that they have been friends with many *over-IQ-average* students.

At all.

142 give or take. But I've never managed to amount to something. Now I'm old and unemployed. I'm good at everything I do, but not fantastic in any of those. I had potentiel as young, but I've wasted it all. Fuck all

?
You mean not at all?

these faggots have the right idea

Well I know a guy with an IQ that high that uses Cred Forums but he usually used /tg/

Of course. It rounds up and goes to 104, which is not far the average.

91 i was tested in school

Hate to break this to you mate but facebook "IQ surveys" aren't valid. Sure you're old enough to be here?

reckon... he could do some recon on his scores i suppose but that sounds fucking retarded.

Are you Afro-American?

no he's from reddit

probabbly

There were only two options, it was 50/50 (in fact... Do niggers use Reddit? Not joking, serious question, I have seen a lot of images of white Reddit users, but never of a black one.)

140 when I was 16
Now it's 135

>I got 186 IQ
>doesn't even know when to use you're or your
xd

When asked their IQ, Cred Forumstards all reply 140+.

When asked their dick size, Cred Forumstards all reply 7 inches+.

Why is that? My theory is it's a combination of the stories and falsehoods rule, but also with the fact that people who are above average are generally more likely to share their numbers, rather than continue to lurk, because they take some pride in something they had no control over but that sets them apart from others, likely because they haven't accomplished anything of note themselves. Not to mention that if Cred Forums users were above the average intelligence of most populations in general, that would explain the rampant autism. It's most likely a little of all of this.

Btw, my dick is actually exactly 7 inches, my IQ is actually exactly 140, I'm 6'1" tall, I have an attractive face/build, the sorting hat put me in Slytherin, my patronus is a stoat, the Disney character I'm most like is Aladin, and I had no control over any of it. Genetics, man.

I don't know my IQ, but I'm willing to bet that I'm smarter than you, cunt.

My dick is average-short, I have an IQ of 165, I am not tall nor short (about 170cm, no idea how to pass it in inches; Google gives me the decimal result, not the apostrophe's), Slytherin, with a Hedgehog as Patronus and the Disney character I am most like is Scar.

Now we know each other.

My IQ is currently tested at 179, active member of Mensa. IQ doesnt really mean anything special. Also "tested as a child" means nothing either; IQ tests are performed for specific age groups. So its important to get updated tests and results for your current age. Also, Albert Einstein never had his IQ tested.

148 tested as a kid, 145 tested when 15. am 18 now

Checked my IQ 3 years ago and it was 145, its probably more now

using "you're" and "your" incorrectly are memes

Follow your own meme......"be honest".
Obvious lier is obvious.

it's hugh mungus

I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT 7 YEARS TOGETHER AT HOGWARTS, user.

If you ever want to frot, just let me know. Idc if my peenor is bigger. Just as long as you're not circumcised, yuck.

P.S. 170 cm is 5'7", not that you'll ever need to know that unless you move to the states.

>165 iq

Yet now you're on Cred Forums. What happened OP? Head injury?

My IQ is my dick size, shit sucks all blood flow

>I was a child prodigy
>was

Awesome. What kind of amazing feats of living up to your potential results in starting a dick measuring thread on Cred Forums on a friday afternoon when most people are at work?

samefag.

>IQ of 186
>Can't format or use capitals

Nice b8, m8

He's a manlet with a small penis, and probably ugly. His ancestors had to have something going for them.

180 in 8th grade

My IQ got tested as 114. But I think alcohol fucked me in my teens.

Dubs confirms

The IQ test scales for standard brain development by age. Early bloomers get exacerbated results.

considering my situation - never have done a test though - 15?

Tested in my mother's womb.
I'm an alien.

Dubs of doubble truth

that was the joke you sperg

Das hot man

Nice small dick compensation thread op.

130 but I have a large cock and common sense

Yeah alcohol fucked you so bad that you have above average intelligence. I think your iq is more like 85.

It's called weed Nigger. Lots and lots of weed.

If I was surrounded by nothing but niggers I'd be fucking Nicola Tesla

Only 130. That isn't enough to satisfy a woman.

ITT: Retards that think click bait IQ tests are legit.

No you'd be dumber. You're already pretty damn dumb as it is.

My IQ was registered as 102 when i was 4 years old, which means that if i kept that trend it would be 612 at my current age of 22

For further copy-pasta:
- Current IQ tests' max score is 160
- Your IQ results may evolve a lot during your life
- The percentile that's given to you is more relevant to the age section you've been tested as than the global population.

145, months old test.

Satisfying a woman is inversely proportional to one's IQ.

My're Inferiority Quotient is 9001, it is's oof the chiarts I now!

180 ferenheit? Burned sphincter, anyone?

facebook test said 138

Your math is a little off. 22 isn't directly divisible by 4, and you're extrapolating from only one point of data. Your IQ might only be around 400.

Last time I got 139 but I'm not sure it really works

So, above average for a liberal. Your real IQ is about 95.

Its my Indigenous Quantum,
my Intelligence Quotient
my Incredible Quandry
my Illustrated Qur'an
my Ideal Quest
my Ingested Quantity
my Illuminated Quarters
my Interrupted Quietness

Dub dubs don't lie

Harambe's IQ was higher than half the niggers in the US.

yes

combined

kys

suicidal ideation questionnaire?

That IS the metric system. In U.S. standard measurement, it's 42.529478.

I wonder how many azn dudes have a penis longer than 7 inches and an IQ below 100.

I have an lQ like 8/10. Pretty gud, right guys?

Studies show that lefties are generally more intelligent than right wingers.

>inb4 muh conspiracy

Quit drugs and alcohol and get your life on track right now, and then you won't sound so dumb.

Better than 7/10

Some of the ones who test ^200 were pushed really hard by their parents at a really young age then tested. A decent amount of them ended up hating it and doing menial things the rest of their life.

bullshit

DID ANYONE OF YOU EVER MADE A REAL IQ TEST WITH A DOCTOR ? IT TAKES LIKE 10HOURS, HOW A 15" INTERNET TEST CAN TEST UR IQ

That's because it is almost impossible to get a college education without becoming infected with liberalism. After 4 years you actually start to believe that garbage.

"completely and utterly average..."??
On Cred Forums?
The average IQ on Cred Forums would make Forrest Gump a genius by comparison.

You know whites are actually more likely to be geniuses than Asians are?

I did in highschool. Not gonna boast my score. But the astronomical abundance of autism in here is amusing.

Test:

What did Margaret Sanger support?

What did she say about people of African descent?

>Hard mode-
-no searches

130. 19 years old

136 since I checked years and years ago. Not that any of our answers matter or can be backed up, including yours you twat.

The question I have for our young user here is: HOW IS THE 8TH GRADE GOING SON AND HAS YOUR IQ BEEN GETTING YOU LOTS OF FRIENDS AND PUSSY?

I haven't tested myself but I think I'm about 173
My friend is around that number and I'm about as smart as him.

Kinda the same. I scored 135 at 19 and I dont feel gifted in the slightest. So i wouldn't say you're wasting a gift.

That is because azns are great at memorization and copying other people's ideas but not so good at creativity.

Why do some faggots on here actually believe that all blacks are huge and have big dicks? I see tons of little pussy looking blacks all the time.

>retard thinks IQ actually is a measure of intelligence

Would you mind provide a link to those studies?

dem quads

And the answer is because jews

Well don't you think a smarter person would probably do better than a dumber person? Isn't that the case for most tests?

At least we have one legitimate IQ score in this thread

QUAD

Because they do, these are facts you must accept in life, fam.

jew detected

Yeah, but you can't measure something as abstract as intelligence, intelligence encompasses the comprehension of all knowledge, you can test to see if people are good at math, science, etc., but not overall intelligence.

It's not all Jews. Like are these guys retarded? You can go outside and see 5 foot 6 little black bitch boys.

the only articles I've found have shown that people either far left or far right have lower iqs than people that are closer to the middle in the political compass
(sorry for no punctuation i am lazy)

Tfw I'm atheist.

Where my Jew gold at?

yfw you made this thread

Intelligent people generally aren't susceptible to indoctrination. If you were intelligent you would know this. Conservifags who are susceptible to suggestion are usually the ones making those accusations.

Bullshit. I went and jacked off with a black guy and his dick was the same size as mine.

Google it. Literally dozens come up.

I dunno but the only people who actually believe niggers have bigger cocks are cucks and jew worshippers.

(not the guy you quoted)

Colleges are politically biased though, that's undeniable.

yes

What a coincidence, mine is yours minus 100. Tested when I was 8. And it probably only got worse after that.

fuck lol i got a 75 score crazy how smart some persons are

Explain this then you faggot.

Stereotypes exist because they're usually true.

Of course there are little dick niggers, there's also white guys with huge cocks, just not as many.

Wait, so I've gone from being a Jew to worshipping Jews? That's a whole new level of retard.

dubs of truth

Why do you think that is?

Do you honestly think intelligent people aren't aware of that?

Bad genes. You know that saying something is common doesn't mean it's always evident in all members of a race?

But obviously correlation is not causation these racial stereotypes are far from absolute so there must be a reason for it. There has to be a real explanation for why more blacks have big dicks.

159 and I'm a skittle

That's cause it has nothing to do with genes and everything to do with hormone levels which are not cause by your race they're caused by environment and lifestyle. Every single creature ranges from masculine to feminine.

was 125 when i was tested at 11. i doubt i could even get 100 on a test these days as i've let my brain atrophy by sheer laziness.

I generally agree with that statement. I don't know about you but I Googled "IQ politics" and found a few studies that claim intelligent people generally claim to be liberal.

By the way what is up with these fucking white kids who are so skinny and frail they look like they are gonna break?

same, i was 178 verbally but i feel like a stupid sandnigger now

Wasn't claiming they weren't aware, but being silenced and being unable to express your opinions without a mob berating you with how you are privileged white cis scum makes it difficult to take anything in colleges seriously. It's why men are dropping out at an alarming rate, school shouldn't be politically biased, it should present objective truths and leave the opinions of those truths to be created and held by the students.

By the way what's up with this string of facts? Masturbation decreases prostate cancer risk. Blacks have a higher risk of prostate cancer. So maybe blacks jerk off less and that's why they have bigger dicks.

110, feels good not being a sperg :)

I dunno, because they're poor and live off the government, lol.

126-131. Tested at 19.

149 but havent been tested since high school

I don't have an explanation, I don't study cocks mang.