Shes hot

Shes hot
Shes white
Shes mine
U mad whiteboiz? LOL!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

niggasrule.blogspot.com/2016_08_01_archive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her tits are tiny and her butt is flat. Also, I prefer girls who hasn't had more partners than Trump has fired people.

0/10

Nice try, there's no black people here

>i prefer
U white beta males will only get fat and ugly ones LOL

>Shes hot
>Shes white
>Shes mine

the last part is subjective, i know but nigger, i don't care about your stolen phone.

>shes hot
Shes not

Your race is part of a long time social experiment. Even as citezens you are all test monkeys. Sorry nigger boi

Do you think black guys would like her?

Keepin it 100.. I'd fuck the both of you at the same time

i can't see anything to steal, but who knows, they're animals.

Look at that face. It shines with "where in my life did things go wrong?"

>she's trash
>he's a porch monkey
>they think anyone gives a shit about either of them
top kek

Looks like the type of bitch who likes multiple negro dicks so when she inevitably pops out a little chocpop I suggest you make sure its yours and not one of your bois. Don't wanna be paying for someone elses babby...but that's assuming roodypoos pay child support so that's neither here nor there.

Looks like someone got her mom too. Even Milf's are going for the BBC.

And you "alpha" black males will end up shot, dead by overdose or homeless sucking your dealers cock for coke.

Oh good...this thread....again....

you seem jealous of white people.

More disappointed that her white father obviously abused her or walked out on the family like the typical nigger does.

>Let's play make believe and assume you're black for a moment

I have seen guys stick their dick into just about anything. I have seen guys shove shit into the head of their dick like large ass dildos. I have seen guys masturbating while stabbing themselves. You think me or anyone else for that matter cares what you're sticking your dick into? You have an overrated opinion of yourself. Is he suitably humiliated yet?

Have her, I'll just be sitting comfortably in my $750,000 house in a gated community and no debts.

hmm lets see what does reverse image tell us

why imagine that OP is a faggot

niggasrule.blogspot.com/2016_08_01_archive.html

Atleast im not a nigger
And besides you'll just leave in a week

Ho will be someone else's tomorrow

/thread