I'm being gangstalked and the people carrying it out are on this forum

I'm being gangstalked and the people carrying it out are on this forum.

I don't think I did anything wrong. Any ideas why this is happening?

Let's talk. I can offer my services

bump

I know you're here.

Son. You didn't do anything wrong. You just looked tasty. Go to the park tonight. Doesn't matter which one. We'll be there.

i put ball bearings in ur oil filler. Thank me later.

bump

Just because you can't remember it, makes it worse.

Explain what it was.

You're not being "gangstalked", there's no such thing. It's all in your head. You might be schizophrenic; you should seek help; probably soon.

It won't be proper if it comes from me or him

Just give me a hint. Was it something I did with my computer?

I don't think he would be with you in person if it was.

Who?

this

First, ask yourself a few questions.

>1. Am I very tech savvy?

If no, leave, if yes, proceed to number 2

>2. Am I an important enough figure, or, do I have knowledge or possesions that an organization would find important enough to warrant the expenditure of countless man hours stalking, rather than to just monitor me via technology.

If no leave, if yes, go to 3

>3. Would it be more prudent for these people to just kill me rather than spend more time following me without the rest of the world knowing? Clearly they are organized and have the resources.

If not, explain. If so, you have schizophrenia or a drug problem and you need to seek help.

Group stalking doesn't real. There are more efficient ways of handling these things. Like regular stalking, murder, interrogation, Dropping a RAT on your computer, or placing an agent of some kind in your everyday life like a girlfriend. Come on dude.

He's a pretty big guy.

What am I supposed to have done?

If you are genuinely asking some random faggot on the internet what you did because you can't remember, then for the love of benis, pull your head out of your ass. You didn't do anything. Nobody is stalking you. Stalking is not done in groups, because the point of stalking is NOT TO BE FUCKING NOTICED FUCKINGOHMYGODNIGGERENDYOURSELF.

Only you and the one who choose you knows. Sorry.

This. Not to mention, if they are just trying to scare you, there are equally harder to prove, and severely more effective ways of scaring you.

>Come on nigger

There's no big people around me.

bump

bump, give me info please