Hi Cred Forums just want to hear a sincere opinion

Hi Cred Forums just want to hear a sincere opinion.

Just got a friend who lost his virginity with a girlfiriend after almost three years of relationship.

The point is that after doing it for the first time, recently, they have been fucking all the day without any protection.
The girl is really religious so she doesnt want to take other anticonceptive methods (pill) and I'm really scared for him. Any tips on this situation?.

Pic unrelated.

Bump

Bite his balls by surprise and tear them apart with your mouth faggot

keep your nose out of other people's shit, mr autism 101, i'm sure they're aware of the dangers

What the fuck is this shit.

Your friend is fucking retarded and he is playing with fire.

>mr autism 101

worrying about friends is kind of the opposite someone with autism would do

Serious answers only pls

Tell him to do the math. Pulling out works like 9/10 times.

If you don't want to lose your friend forever you'll need to suck his cock and let him add blast you. Otherwise he's going to have kids, and get in the cis system of children and divorce. If you really care about your friend you'll be gay for him.

let them get on with it, dont meddle. what if she gets pregnant and they stay together, get married etc. leave it be faggot.

OP here.

They have been really tenptated to do just anal sex due to the lack of probabilities of getting pregnant. It went really wrong.

The thing is that i dont want to see him throwing his life away with that bitch.

Tell them to go back to it. My gf loves anal more than normal sex. If you do it right its great.

whys she a bitch?

Is using a fucking condom too hard for them?

Tell him the milk will spoil if is not consumed

A really obsessive girl who has converted a fully grown man into a whining brain washed baby

let him make his own mistakes in life, dont live it for him

sounds like he's a gonner . let us know once he blows his brains out

god damnit I too love puss, but some people act as if it's heroin or something. Either way the retard is bringing this onto himself.

Convert her to worshipping the great atheismo and she'll start using contraception.

I suggest you tell him he cannot continue slamming that bitch unless he is nigger in which case he will leave her and his kid so there is really no problem

OP.

Wish it was so easy bro

get your mate to say something to his religious bitch that would spark a conversation about what she would do if she became knocked up. that should get the ball rolling lul

The fact is that when you experimented sex without any condom, and if you gf doesn't care about anticonceptive methods, then it is difficult to convice someone to use it. Try to convice him that it can prevent him from ruining his life, his career, his studies.
I don't really see other ways..
About her, she can try things, if you can convince him to convice his gf to take pill, or ring, they can then have the "full sensation".
In my opinion, it worths a try.