Fuck guys, this just happened

Fuck guys, this just happened

>Be me
>Late last night
>Walking around the city with a small group of friends
>They start playing a game to see who can steal the best stuff
>Friend steals like 10 candy bars from a convenience store while guy at the register is distracted by a customer
>Other friend starts getting into unlocked cars, finds someones wallet
>Friends then decide to break into the house of a family we know is on vacation
>I will stand to the side of the house in the dark driveway, acting as a look out
>Act cool as I agree to do it
>Start freaking out internally
>Friends are taking forever
>My stomach is in knots
>I desperately need to pee
>Stand behind the trash can, and try to pee on the side of the house
>Cant pee cuz nervous
>Practice my breathing exercise my therapist taught me
>Deep breaths, relax, start peeing
>Peeing for what feels like an eternity
>Wtf.jpeg
>Wake up and realize it was all a dream
>I am comfortably pissing in my bed, all over myself and my girlfriend

She called me a fucking baby, took a shower and left as I typed this. What do I do Cred Forums?

Mcfucking kys yourself

If you are not going to be helpful, then fuck off.

Maybe try wearing diapers you fucking baby

>try wearing diapers
I used to, but I havent in a long time. Im not going to start wearing them again just because I wet the bed once.

topkeks

piss before you go to sleep breh

Did your gf enjoy it ?

Haha it happens bro, don't worry about it

Maybe there was a purpose to that dream? Have you done anything naughty?

>What do I do Cred Forums?
Find a girl who is into watersports.

this

and stop drinking so much fuckin water

No she was fucking pissed. I thought it would be ok because the first time she kind of laughed it off. Now she wont answer my texts or calls.

She's a bitch, I would never get mad with my bf for something that stupid, just take a fucking shower and helped him to change the sheets, because I would feel like shit if the same happened to me.

It can happen if you're exhausted and drank too much before sleeping. Unfortunately, she won't be understanding.

You have been emasculated in her eyes, and are therefore unattractive. She won't understand what is happening, but will start to feel unhappy and irritated at everything you do. This will lead to fighting and/or cheating followed by an ugly (for you) break up. She might work up to this by "testing" your masculinity in bizarre ways like flirting with other men in front of you.

Women are psycho. You have to nip this in the bud before she humiliates you. Dump her, OP.

this

>the first time

This changes things. How often does this happen to you, OP? Did you drink too much on purpose?

Did you take sleep pills?, idk, because I always wake up in the night when I want to pee

Your girlffriend needs to get fucking educated. This a symptom of several mental disorders and op needs to go get checked out.

1) dump this bitch
2) setup an alarm at 3 am to piss

OP one thing's 4 sure. Dump this bitch.

I dont know what to do now.

Have you tried pouring bleach into your urethra? It helps clean it out so you don't have problems with holding your muscles

That sounds like total bullshit

>It's ok. I like that its smaller, it doesnt hurt as badly
Top fucking kek

It doesnt happen a lot. Just every once in awhile. She is the only person I have ever accidentally peed on though.

don't be so desperate jesus fuck

> I like that it's smaller
Hah, seems like pissing yourself isn't the only problem here! You are a loser man, either stay single from now on or, if you really love her THAT much, which I seriously doubt. then you go and kill her together with yourself.

holy shit kek

toasting in epic bread

59 6f 75 20 66 75 63 6b 65 64 20 75 70 2e

Now you just look like some cuck roleplayer.

Just in case you aren't:

1) Never ask a woman if your penis is "big enough", it signals weakness.

2) Never beg a woman for anything, it signals weakness.

3) Never say anything like "you are the best thing that has ever happened to me", it signals weakness.

Do you have a micropeeing penis OP ?

4) Never piss in your bed while sleeping with her, it signals weakness

5) Never die, it signals weakness.

not gonna lie, that seems pretty helpful from the bigger picture

>No she was fucking pissed.
Literally

6) never fuck her it signals weakness

Kek

7) Never allow your heart to beat, it signals weakness.

Bitch, my gf pisses all over the bed once and almost started crying (that's a baby), I laughed but just because it was because she was dreaming about peeing. Helped her clean up everything including my whole left side. It was alot of pee

>It's ok, i like that its smaller

Holy shit, someone please cap this! Im on mobile.

>dubs

what did he mean by this?

Buy her flowers, make her breakfast, take her out.

>kys yourself

You look so retarded right now.

8 ) if you breathe it signals weakness

i think this is a huge ruse just for OP to post this screencap and bait everyone

7/10 for effort

New fags don't see that this whole thread is bait

stop drinking so much water and take a piss before you go to bed you massive retard. are you fucking 6 years old?

Well at least you're not a nigger.

Do whatever is necessary, women are the new world order. We must please them or they will have black people execute us.

you sound like a teenager or a massive cuck. just get over it faggot.

>she was fucking pissed

no, it works great, you should try it

One of my ex puked in my bed while drunk and I had to clean all this shit, but laughted about it after with her. Btw I would have have been less pissed of if she just peed herself.

It's literally not even that big of a deal, shit happens
It's piss, not the most disgusting thing in the world. I'm sure she has experienced much worse. Not like you could control it

You were unconcious, I totally feel you man. I spit on myself in my sleep once and woke up right at the moment it came out of my mouth. It's not your fault.

>What do I do Cred Forums?
Break up. She's not worth it.

Wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a man.

Do me a favor and reject all of the advice that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, she will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

OH LORD

hahaha you pissed your bed you disgusting nigger

Ya, like im going to piss in my bed on purpose just to get attention on Cred Forums.

Thanks man. I really appreciate that. I will hit you up. You arent gay right?

unless you have results from a USDA certified pissometer then I can't believe what you're saying

>splatter droplets from "peeing in bed"
Knew it was a ruse

Hitman here, no op I'm not gay I just really feel for you

This looks fake because pee wouldn't have made splatter marks like that so you probably just poured water on it
Also im more concerned about the fact that you have a small Dick and it hurting less means she actually just doesn't get as much pleasure so you were fucked anyway

KeK looks like my bed when I cry myself to sleep.
So like everyday. This doesn't proof anything Cred Forumsro.

OP next time if you have to pee, make shure you are not dreaming !

And piss before you go to sleep ;)

If she doesn't reply to your texts or calls she's a fucking kid, sorry for the news

tell her it was a weird accident, simple

>she's a fucking kid
>only kids piss the bed

where's the logic?

user, never forget to piss immediately before laying down to sleep. Don't be a lazy fuck.

Aren't we all

Have you deliberately peed on a lot of people?

Once, but I was like 12.

>pee wouldn't have made splatter marks like that so you probably just poured water on it
This

OP are you serious on her not talking to you because of that?

She still hasnt called me. Im depressed as fuck now.

>she was fucking pissed
OP strikes again

Actual help, just be honest and let her know what happened dude. Mistakes happen

fake and gay

Fuck off. OP is a lying nigger.

seriously OP, it's not that you pissed yourself, it's that you're acting like such a bitch about it. your screen cap is fucking proof. believe me, i used to act that way, it just drives women away. despite anything they say, women are most attracted to confident dudes that don't give a fuck. the next time you piss all over her, try cracking a joke instead of crying about it.

Read the thread before you post, faggot.

i did, faggot. just offering my opinion, faggot. kill yourself, faggot.

Just tell her your dream if your girl really loves you she'll probably understand

this made me laugh hard. Thanks OP

are you for real?

Keep peeing on her. Tell her it's some primal shit.

Sherlock over here. Kek

Nigga what?

So you are single now?

Kek

OP you're still here?

The anxiety from over thinking this is going to cause further bed wetting.

Best thing to do is drain the main vein before bed, hopefully after a week or so of staying dry you'll relax and become more confident. And you'll be able to brush it off as an isolated incident.

Yes she still will not call me.

Actualy this guy is right.

Asking if your penis is big enough is literally the most stupid thing you can do.

It's like asking do you like my face.

Only worse.

say "don't pretend you didn't like it" and then ask her to marry you

No way! she is so mad I cant even get her to talk to me right now.

go to her house while she's asleep, climb into her bedroom and piss on her again, asserting your dominance

You are a fucking idiot. Do you really think that would help?