I need gf advice

I need gf advice
>She used to tell me she liked me all the time, she doesn't anymore
>she doesn't kiss me anymore or have sex
>she doesn't talk to me but talks around everyone else and acts like she's fine around me
>keeps everything to herself, we never talk about problems, i do but then she calls me a pussy
>losing my mind over this girl
>literally having auditory hallucinations, it was so bad last night i almost quit my job and attacked a coworker
>tell her in the morning because i'm desperate
>doesn't say anything, just calls me a pussy
>ask her if she even wants me over tomorrow, she was hesitant but said yes
I don't want to be with this girl if she doesn't like me anymore, we've been dating for 3 months and i tell her everything in the hopes she'll let me in. She always says there's nothing wrong when something is obviously wrong. I wish she would just dump my ass already it's driving me up a fucking wall. dumping her is not an option, despite all of this i really like her. wat do?

ive been there, give her an ultamatum of "help me fix this or i break up with you", youll feel much better if you're the one to break up with her.

Dude it's over, 3 months isn't anything and isn't even worth fighting for. Leave her before, if she already isn't, talking to another dude.

It sounds to me like you have a case of chronic bitch dependency. Addiction to a bitch can fuck with your friends, your health, and scary enough, even your money.

It's a disease, OP.

This is the best you can do.

Be honest, explain how you feel. Btw if she think speaking about your life and your problems make you a pussy, dump the bitch already.

You know what to do, so do it.

This this this. She's obviously immature as fuck if she's calling you a pussy for discussing how you feel. That's one of the major things in a relationship OP, communication, and if she's not willing to have it then you're better off finding someone else and ending it on your own terms.

Or you can use the best solution that is able to solve every problem in the world - kill yourself

I forgot to mention i suspect she's cheating on me, i refuse to look through her phone because i'm not that kind of person but damn. I came over her house one day and her bed sheets smelled like sex, we hadn't had sex in like 3 weeks. I swear i'm gonna off myself if she really is.

Wow that's the last thing i thought you guys were gonna say, i expected you to agree with her and call me a little bitch for talking about muh problems.

It's been three months.. the only reason you love her right now is because the early rush from getting into a relationshihp is still fresh in your mind and you're all doped up.

I mean really, you can obviously tell there's something wrong and that she's being an immature cunt right?

Killing yourself would be the stupidest decision of your life OP.

If you do it, at least do a flip.

id assumed she was anyway, shes using you like a security blanket. like youll always be there for her. ditch her and she'll feel shit when she has no one, regret her life. she even try get back with you, then you win. and can tell the bitch to fuck off

kill her then yourself

Maybe that was a little extreme, i wouldn't kill myself over this hoe, there's plenty of other girls out there. It just makes me feel like shit.

shes done with ya user, just got out of there before it becomes any sadder. If you stick around its just going to suck and she's only staying to not hurt your feelings but she won't be able to take it anymore one day and it'll be all over and you'll be angry about it and then she'll try to make you look like a bad guy because you got mad at her breaking up with you. Its how they always do it dude, you just gotta move on :'(

LOL YOU FUCKING PUSSY

She's cheating on you with a fat nigger cock an hero pussy

3 months? She is not your Gf dude, you think that but the truth is not.

Take her off the fucking pedestal man.

>"my gf"
>been together 3 months
>not living together
>acts like a log around you
>obviously cheating on you

what is this high school shit? Dump her ass n move on. Why can't you break up with her? Why are you even in a relationship? Is she using you for anything?

this is really really true, once you're out of highschool (generally), bitches change, the whole game changes at a certain point. Women in their 20s are sleeping around, you've gotta hit at least half a year before you can even start thinking she's going to stick around for a prolonged amount of time. You have to apply this rule because you'll just keep getting fucked with and hurt by expecting things to be solid between you and a woman in only a few months. I made the same mistakes you did until I was like 22, kept dating girls, things seemingly go well for a casual start, a few months later they either randomly disappear or actually have the guts to tell you they met someone else/they don't feel it anymore. You have to play their game and not get too attached, its how they want it. You might not want to, but its the only way you're going to convince someone you're attracted to, to stick it out with your dick for years/life.

It's already over man.

I can't break up with her because i like her too much. She's not using me for anything that i'm aware of, i have a stupid fucking mcjob and have no money. And we're practically living together, she would always tell me she wants me over, and when she acts cold and i tell her i wont come over she gets mad at me even though she obviously doesn't like me anymore. I just don't understand this girl.

"Gonna off myself"

Change your life-game, dude.
She probably saw your clingy weak ego villager growing as you fixed your sights on her as your life love salvation, and is creeped out too much to sex you and too ashamed to admit the full extent of the horror of your relationship to simply, and finally end it.

She is weak and awful that way, yet YOU are a disgrace among men.

Stop falling for your mother, and treat women like real people who happen to have tits and a cunt and the right to not be the reason for your pitiful outbursts and suicide threats

OP here, if you think this shit is sad, the last time we had sex she said "feel better?" after we were finished. What do you make of that? My life is a joke right?

seeBut you're right

>I'm gonna off myself

She's right, you are a coward. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST END THE RELATIONSHIP, GO BUY A HOTDOG AND A BEER THEN GO DEVOUR THEM IN THE SUN, OR DO LITERALLY ANY OF THE MILLION OTHER THINGS LIFE HAS TO OFFER?

Honestly, what is wrong with you? I'm in my late twenties and I've never even had a girlfriend, and I'm not bothered in the SLIGHTEST.

Life is beautiful, your life is beautiful, you're an intelligent young man, and you're going to destroy all of that because of some selfish girl who doesn't love you, whom you've only known for 3 months?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

END IT AND GO EAT A BURGER, RIGHT NOW!

What the hell its only a 3 month relationship?

Dump her.

It is an option.

Dont let her drag you through this bullshit. The way you made it sound was as if you guys had dated for 6 years and the relationship had died. But 3 months? Thats a nice attempt at love but just end it and move on. If she has made this much of a change in 3 months then she isnt happy and neither are you.

Dont be a beta dude, stand up for yourself and end it.

You deserve better, user.

My advice would be to move on. There's plenty of equally weird and crazy bitches out there that will bang you and not act like a frigid bitch whenever you're around. It just sounds, as a whole, like the both of you are pretty immature when it comes to relationship. It seems as if you came off as way too needy way too quick and it put her off big time. But why she won't break up with you herself I don't understand for the life of me.

You won't understand any girl. They don't even understand themselves, this is why mostly all women end up hating every other woman they see or know.

Try to get as much sex as u can and work around it I.e like she's just fwb

No need to make anything of it. Tell her goodbye. Sometimes the truth behind a woman's choices are too head-bangingly maddening to hear and believe. Just take the pain of no ing on. It will heal. The damage from hanging may never heal.

Just break up with her dude, you will feel better. Sounds like you're pretty young, no need to throw your life away because of some bitch, just dump her and move on with your life and focus on improving yourself before finding someone to get serious with.

Start looking for another girl
If she asked anything
Say everything is alright and act cool
Stop being a bitch

You're a fucking faggot if you're letting a girl mentally screw with you like this. Take control you absolute beta.

Moving on. Fixed

Are you often saying/doing shit she finds repugnant?

Hallucinating over a female you've dated for 90 days?

You might wanna check yourself into a psych ward before you wreck yourself

>calls me a pussy
You're better off without that misogynist. Dump her.

Are you a needy person who begs for sex? that sounded pretty pathetic

I would end the relationship but who am I to know what you guys got...

Good lord OP this sounds a lot like what I've just been through, auditory hallucinations and all. Not to project my own insecurities and paranoia on to your situation but I'd say that sort of behaviour is a sign of cheating. And if it is not that she is simply being a cunt and you need to put her in her place and demand that she show you a bit of respect, stop fucking with your head and come clean. If she continues to be obtuse just dump her. It's not worth the agony. There's someone out there who will actually treat you with respect, have empathy and be kind to you.

Leave this girl OP. You will find a girl that want to talk and be loved.

This bitch doesn't give a fuck about you.

If i am she doesn't tell me.

fuck her, leave her, break her.
just saying, this girls is a fucking drama queen and tottally immature. This wont be good for you with time at all
there are tons of other nice bitches and I`m sure you will find youre true love/bitch, but this one isn`t the righ if she keeps just suckking your balls off. Typical psycho bitch. Kill her.

Just realized you've only been with her 90 days. Fucking dump her. She's a cunt. The way she treats you is utterly disrespectful and psychologically abusive. Be thankful it didn't go on for years. I mean if she's like this in the infatuation phase imagine what a monster she'll be when the tingles fade. Fuck that OP life is too short. Get out while you still can.

You're expected to be a decent human bean on your own. Is your relationship anything like this?

Pretty much, she gives me that fucking look all the time. And i was a decent human bean until i started dating this girl, it's changing me and turning me into an asshole. Iv'e lost friends, coworkers don't like me anymore and even my family is getting tired of me. And i know this girl is the cause because it all started like a week after we began dating.

I find I'm much more mentally stable once I'm single for a good while. Bitches have a way of reaching into me and twisting everything up until I'm a total basket case. Not even blaming them completely it's probably issues I have as well, mainly being too beta,passive and terrible with confrontation.

sounds exactly like me, you put it into words better than i could.

When you text her does she answer back within a reasonable time?
When you are with her is she on her phone a lot?

If your answer is
1. No
2. Yes

Then she is fucking someone else.. Stop being such a quad beta and if you love her.. Do something to keep her.. Otherwise.. Kick her to the curb.

>micdrop

>I don't want to be with this girl if she doesn't like me anymore
>wat do?
i think you already know what you want to do user

fuck no, its good to have somebody to be able to talk to about shit which can otherwise be embarrassing. she's being the bitch, not you.

Pain in the ass isn't it? Because we're human and like having a companion and all that stuff but it always turns into the same old mess. A real catch 22. In my case I'm going to try to take a year or two to see if I can not so much change these things about myself (you are who you are) but learn to accept and handle them better if you know what I mean. Like when you find yourself squirming at confrontation don't worry about it and make matters worse. Just go ok I don't like this....but here goes.

OP here, thanks for all the advice. Iv'e come up with a solution that works for me. Get as much sex as possible for as long as i can until she dumps me, i'm making this purely physical. And if she wont fuck me i'll dump her ass. Hell yeah.

Here's another one. Start banging a hotter and nicer bitch and then dump her. That'll learn her.

make her crave your existence, your presence, if she doesnt, she doesnt love you, dump her, itll save you time money and feels

You post frogs on Cred Forums. She's better off without you.

Don't you dare talk shit about frogs in my thread, i'll call the police.

Still is salvageable. Step one: take an antidepressant. Step two: take an antipsychotic. Step three: don't talk about your problems or serious shit. Step four: have better sex try something new. Step five: go out together just the two of you and do shit. Step six: find personal outlet for your negative emotions because sexy will wear off. Step seven: work harder at your job and if you're in a dead end job hustle on the side till you can find something better. Step 8: constantly, even if it is only teasing, reiterate your dominance as a male while you are around her both on private and public.

Mafk, that's truf.