twitter.com/AnonBabble

no. fuck you if you do.

Yes kill all of the cs go cancer on the internet please

Nah

yes

why would you?

if you are gay, then yes

in some games. cs is not one of them

to any players who are actually good, you'll be extremely obvious. They likely won't call you out on it, because they know it's a pointless exercise to do so as you'll just deny and everyone will think they're just being salty.

However there are so many huge tells when a person is walling, even if you aren't actively banging players through objects. "Game sense" can only excuse so much of your apparent knowledge of every enemy location.

No, but there are special occasions in the F2P world.

playing video games is already a waste of time but cheating at them is just pathetic

Yes the game is about winning. If you lose you die.

So yes. No rules

You fucking stupid son of a bitch.
>Chaet
This is not a cheat.
A chaet is somethign you enter into a console or the running game
What you are showing is a hack.
Dense cumstain.

It actually depends on what game you are playing.
For example, if you play ROTMG it's ok for you to cheat (i do not cheat, but i don't understand why isn't it ok to cheat in that game if you suck at it).
But if you play CS:GO fuck you if you cheat.

like wich ones?

Yes. I'm a better player as a result.

Cheaters, on the other hand, are shitty without it. Overreliance on visual cues leads to a Pavlovian expectation that doesn't blend well in real life.

insecure people cheat it seems

Adding.

The US don't put down their drones. Fighter planes and helicopters. Use missiles for the fun of it.

They will never think oh. This sand nigger only has an AK. Let's see play fair. Same on sand nigger side using kids for sheilds.

Use cheats kids. It's not your fault your enemies are weak

I'd say single player games are fine, because you'll only be affecting yourself. Multiplayer games should be kept to fair gameplay where everyone uses the same resources.

the game is about winning but its also about understanding the games mechanics and using them to your advantage. by cheating youre not really "winning" cause it was never a fair match to begin with.

yes I love when cheaters check no corner except the ones an enemy is hiding
what people ignore is often more telling than what they actually do

For our society - not.
But there are exist a communes where every people can sex with every other member. Understood? Like a big family!

he means video games you dumb fuck.

On a game fuck no on a women well of course.

its a console command... nice try tho

No. Just foreigner with bad language level.

If the fun you get out of it is grater than the frustration is causes others, sure.

id argue posting here is way out of hand compared to playing vidya.

Depends what your goal is.

A game of any kind has rules that need to be followed or else the game is meaningless. (eg. If you run with the basketball, push people over, use a trampoline and dunk the ball more times than the other team who is following conventional rules... you haven't beaten them at basketball, you've just run around like a shithead playing your own game at the expense of everyone else's tome and resources). Whether or not you are caught cheating or disqualified formally doesn't really change the nature of this.

Cheating CAN be a game in itself. But it's not the game everyone else is playing. So you "win"... but that's only worth as much as me saying I "beat you" to my bedroom. You never agreed to the terms, probably didn't know you were competing, the odds are stacked deliberately in my favor, and me taunting you for being slow or feeling any pride in my "victory" is just asinine. The only value in it is how much you challenge yourself, so the only person you're really competing against is yourself.

It's okay for guys to cheat.
Not girls tho.

You sound like a shit player and a faggot

This.

I never got it. What's the point? No one cares about your score except you, and you know it's not an accurate reflection of your ability. It's like sitting at home with an electric guitar playing a Jimi Hendrix CD and telling the walls it's your own work.

So long as you're not a pussy about a potential ban

it's ok to be on this site?
cheesespin.net/

just dont get caught and it could save a relationship

fucking pisses me off when people use aimbot

Yes, if you're a little bitch. The fun of a game is in the challenge, cheating removes that challenge. And then people throw hissy-fits when they get banned. It's really quite childish.

People who use Cheats are bad players who need the game to be played for them.

Just watch streams of good players since you suck so hard.

Only if you under 15 yo. Cheating is just boring and autistic. Don't hear fuckers that said "omg i do it to TROL you, ur so mad xDDD", they just sad virgin losers which can't do anything better with their lifes.

t. cheated in on all online games for 6+ years

Cheating is what broke every multiplayer COD I've ever played. (Never once have I played campaign mode on any cod). I get that people do it just to troll and piss people off, but it literally breaks the game. Simply no point in playing. Which was too bad, had some good times and spent a lot of time on those, I thought mulitplayer cod was fun as hell.

Till they broke it by cheating.

>inb4 mad

on this game

Language level - 1

>pushing mid as CT

you deserve to lose.

No. /thread

I don't many people at all do it for trolling. That's just what they say when they get caught.

"okay" or not isn't the question. The question is, why the fuck even play? You're not accomplishing jack shit. It doesn't take any skill to download someone's hack. You're just saying "I'm too much of a pussy to be good."

I don't think many people at all do it for trolling. That's just what they say when they get caught.

Aimware is superior.

aimware.net/cheats/counter-strike-global-offensive

Now I samefagged. Shitty slow updates.

>is thinking vydia is real life

>Not going with ArtificialAiming and hacking in any game.

no, kill yourself

As someone who actively competed in 1.6 source and GO and has gone to numerous LANs to compete against other players at invite and pro level skill in order to see who is better and to win cash prizes....

>No. It is not okay to cheat.

But... GO is fucking terrible I only played @ LANs to get money and once my team split up I stopped playing almost completely. So... Cheat away faggot. It's not like you'll ever be good enough to compete anyways, you will NEVER be a pro or even semi-pro, you won't even be main, you'll always be an OGL scrub. So just cheat away you'll either develop an ego like you're actually good at the game, or you'll get bored in a month and quit playing.

So go for it.

>dat unleashed bottled up anger

>when you are THIS BAD at a game

Just uninstall.

God, Aimware was god awful. Got a lifetime sub to Rogue Internal and never looked back. Good riddance.

diablo 2, anything single player, console games because its funny

Why isn't real important to me, only the outcome. MW3 multiplayer was a blast to play, until every server was full of autists who failed to learn how to exist in a civilized society and ruined it for everyone.

You're assuming everyone enjoys playing the game or the challenge more than the reward or the win, which is a dangerous assumption to make. Many games in life involve either money, prestige, or gratification of some sort. Then there are other "games" people play to enjoy the journey, different for everyone, that could also fall under gratification. People will find ways to get that reward more easily. Whether you believe the game to be rendered meaningless or not after that is completely irrelevant. But like you said, it depends on the goal. That's the only thing that really matters.

I mean, if you're going to starve to death tomorrow and you're homeless, without money or prospects, why not pick the pockets of those with more than enough money to spare? Or maybe some guy is purposely griefing you and you turn on auto aim as payback. Or perhaps you're a total loser in every other area of life and you just want to have a good 'score' at something in life, so you cheat. It being "okay" is 100% subjective.

No use glitch and exploit instead, it's funnier/

if you cant even play a fucking video game without cheating then you are a complete and utter failure. fuck you, take some proper drugs.

That gif

>Enya starts playing in the background and doves fly out from the bar

checked

Most of the cheaters has low self confidence. they think that the world is not fair with them.They try to escape in to more safer place, which they can "control". But sooner they realize that there are better people in this place. The pain comes back. And try to compensate it by cheating in the games. Which is pathetic.

aimware beats rogue internal in HvH all the time

Only if you have small penis

>HvH
For HvH Interwebs might be better, to be fair. I've only really used Rogue for legit and sometimes raging in casual.

hey did they bust that guy that made that bot for overwatch

Personally I'm a die hard counter strike fan and i've hated that GO shit since it came out, the game went from real competition to faggots opening crates for gay knives

Multiplayer - no.
Single Player - absolutely.

Now someone /thread me.

thats a personal opinion

> HvH
AW is shit. If you buy aimware expect to be Vac'd every 2 weeks

Jawohl

/thread

this is why i stopped playing Fps games

only play arma2 now and make COD faggots rage quit cause they cant cheat on it

>HvH
And shoutout to all the Rogue users. You know how to pick a good cheat

- Dax

Genau

/thread

Wahrheit

/thread

>get into FPS for the first time in many years with Blacklight Retribution

>most people are using XIM4 to use keyboard and mouse

No i think you're getting too psychological with it. Cheating can be fun, though I don't cheat when I play video games I understand the appeal

>godmode on Jedi outcast 2
>no godmode on CS:GO

Passt.

/thread

shoutout to all of my aimware users, you made a good decision

- Boss

Hört hört

/thread

Why even bother playing if you are that shit at the game?

aimware owns interwebz HvH too

youtu.be/a4Ox3NQ8dUc

Can someone who cheats tell me what the point is?
I genuinely don't understand the point of cheating in multiplayer games. Isn't the entire point of a competitive multiplayer game to hone your skills and git gud? If you're too bad at the game maybe it isn't for you. Cheating just seems boring.

>shit at game naturally
>do not use cheat
>always getting fucked by other players
>rage

>shit at game naturally
>use cheat
>destroy other players
>feelsgoodman.jpg

No.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

that's what puzzles me. you are still shit and everyone knows you are cheating. how does this makes you feel good?

Moral faggot

The only thing they know

We'll said user

>everyone knows you are cheating

There's something called legitbot for a reason.

But you're still shit though.
You're basically deluding yourself in to believing you're good. There's no real satisfaction because deep down inside you know that the only way you could beat them was by cheating.
And all the other players can tell that you're cheating, even if you're using the ones that are slightly more undetectable than the others.
Just play games that you're actually good at and enjoy your VACation.

>protip:
Everyone still knows

Nothing to do with morals, if you cheat you're just shit. End of.