youtube.com/watch?v=9Nd2vVO7NPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

y

Not really, how bout you OP?

No. I hate my life.

I wasn't ready for that

what?
6/10 because I feel bland, mediocre, like yoghurt, white and dull without any extra ingredients. Sort of happy that I'm not depressed, but then again not happy either

Sure, why not :)
ofc im kidding i vana slit m risrtsa thajn jmp ofabriddghe nd fll nto a hole hnd die

What about you?

Right now, not really. Just broke up with gf of 3 years but have to continue living with her for the foreseeable future.

I feel ya, whenever I'm talking to other people I feel like im the most boring person in the world. I don't really have any hobbies and don't stand out at all. Good thing you're not depressed though, thats just the frosting on the cake for me, with a little anxiety sprinkled on top, makes being a worthless piece of shit that much worse.

I just won 2000 dollars to in the lottery today. So im pretty ok right now.

Not exactly, im in constant pain due to nerve damage and have trouble walking without a cane. On the bright side, I get a good bit of money every month and I never have to work another day in my life if i dont want to.

How come?

God no, gf just left me

Got about a year left on the lease for the apartment we share. She just got a dog, too.

So we're getting another roommate to save money so she can leave town.

I pretty much spend 100% of my time in my room, prefer to not sleep at home if she's here, spending more money to go out drinking to occupy my time, etc. It's not all bad, but I'm not happy at this point

Like anyone can actually ever be happy with their life. Like i might find happiness if i leave the mundane world and go meditate for 10 years in some cave. I'm not saying my life's bad, but it seems pointless to no end. Might be happier if i had kids, atleast it'd be something to keep me chained for a while, because currently, even if i were to kick the bucket tomorrow, i might have some regrets, but overall i wouldnt give two shits about it.

no

I am weeb gamer nerd trash

But i actually prefer it that way rather than being a fagget norm-douche

I thought as much, don't worry mate it's temporary. Like you said, try and get out as much as you can.

I can't talk to the love of my life even though we love eachother
So no, it hurts more than anything, and I have no friends to distract myself from the pain

i play games and watch anime and i edit trash
its alright aside from the fact that i want to take my own life daily

Yeah it's not too bad. Started working out again and we never went out when we were together.

What's the story there user?

Why cant you talk to them? I have got friendzoned a bit recently so share the pain

>Love live but hate the world

story? is she a vegetable?

Hello my anonymous friend (nice tomoko there) why the suicidal thoughts?

no
i will move out in the next months and will divorce my wife. i'm 30years old and will start from zero again, except this time i have 2 children to care about. life sucks.

keep telling yourself that. You might get some pussy one day and ralise your mistake, but by then it'd be too late.

My life fucking sucks.
Mainly because I´m fucking ugly. Have tons of female girlfriends (many of them single). None of them had ever had interest in me. Everyone says I´m so nice and they don´t understand why I don´t have a girlfriend. I will stay alone forever. I hardly managed to have my first sex at 25 years

Picture? I like to think that people who are ugly just have poor sense in style and don't put any effort in their appearance, which can be hard with no self confidence

>23, going to community college
>All my friends and family have good degrees and make money
>Work fast food and take online classes
>Laughingstock of family and friends
>Major depression, nothings interesting, cant find joy in anything, even my old hobbies
>Terrible social anxiety, avoid people at all costs, push the few friends I have away, hard to meet new people.
>Hung out with the wrong people and fried my brain on drugs when i was younger so I always feel mentally retarded
>Have major irritable bowel syndrome and can only eat a handful of things without getting violent diarrhea
>Doctor thinks I might have lung cancer so going in for a scan tomorrow.

Shit sucks yo

She's 16 and im 18, we started dating before I was 18 but when I turned 18 her parents decided to fuck me.
We both felt something different than any other relationship before, so we still haven't let go, but it hurts.
Unfortunately no but that would be pretty hot

Women get off on confidence not looks, since you lack both it's no wonder you ain't getting pussy. Either find something to do that'd end up giving you confidence(i.e. money, physique) or just fucking pretend to be confident and you'd ge there eventually(requires being smart tho, else empty confidence in certain situations is gonna come bite you in the ass, so try to analyse all possible aspects and leave yourself some backdoors in case shit goes down for real)

You have a point there im pretty sure im going through a phase or something, but for now i feel that way because i met some rich-popular kids with disgusting personality (im bad too but in a different way and don't affect people around me with that)

Ah so it's a legal thing? Did her parents take action or some shit? That sucks man

Dont want to share picture cause maybe people are here that know me.
I am thin, shower every day, I am social, bought clothes with female friends. So i don´t think thats the reason. But you are right when it comes to self confidence. Heard it too often

Oh thats a real classic... sorry bout that

Not all the time, but enough of the time.

They will try to put a restraining order if there's any communication or contact, and atm she has a shit phone with no internet so we can't work around it. The best i can do is go to her highschool when she gets out and see her for an hour at most before she gets picked up once or twice a week. Its the only time im really happy every week.

Do you really need this money or is it more like,, meh beat them to it lol

Yeah its pretty gay, especially because they really liked me and know im a good kid because I've been friends with her brother since I was like 15. Then suddenly im just a nigger.

You need to get our more man, there's somebody for everybody. Change ain't hard and certainly isn't a bad thing. That's coming from a dude who shut himself for a fucking year because of anxiety issues. Now i'm catching up on life and recently met a qt in one of my classes which brought some light upon my miserable existence and pulled me out of that hole.

Knowing there's no goal in life and I'm just a pixel in a unlimited universe makes me feel better. Like your personal problems aren't much

Well, parents get protective when that sort of thing happens, especially in MURICAH CUZ GAWD FORBID

I can be confident around women. Thats how i got all my female friends. I am social. But it´s not working for me. Female friends introduce me to other friends of them and i have great conversations with them. Good friendships, but never more

Yep.

drop the fedora, it does not make you look like a 30s gangster

The worst part is her real parents wouldn't have been niggers but her Peruvian stepdad is literally a manipulative cunt who used to fuck underage girls in his shit country when he was my age and now its apparently the worst crime possible
I wish I knew where he worked I would dress in a morph suit and smash his knee with a bat and rob him so he thought it was a nigger

Why drop when you can tip

Hm. Ugly in what way? Have you tried tinder?

Shit, man. What about like you making a fake FB account? You could talk to her on there. When does she turn 18/are you willing to wait that long?

Wife died from cancer 2 years after marriage and took me a whole decade to start dating again, then my gf who I was about to propose to dies in a car accident

Not happy at all

Life isn't a race man. There is nothing stopping you from going on to a legit college after that. I did.

Hmm you got a point there

I dont really know man. I think i look pretty normal but tinder shows exactly 0 matches over 1 year

Jesus, man. I'm sorry

About 2 years, and once she gets a smart phone (who knows how long) it'll be easy for us to talk and it'll be a lot better. And yes I am willing to wait because we made eachother so much better.
I:
>stopped drinking
>felt happiness
>found meaning in life
She:
>stopped self harming
>stopped talking to guys who just wanted to use her
>started actually trying in school
>stopped being depressed

Yet im a bad guy because im 18 and want to do dirty stuff with a girl I love

Try a dope cap, stuff that indicates income, and take photo in front of car or a fancy house (except do not)

That's really fucked user, im so sorry. But hey, at least they loved you right? You're worth something. You have value. They saw that. Don't throw it away, for them.

I'm deliriously fucking happy! I'm working my dream job in metal working, I got the nicest car I've ever had in my based pleb existence, I got two beautiful daughters, one of which is old enough for truly burly chores, my beautiful wife will still fuck me after sixteen years of marriage as I get balder and fatter, I play videogames on my entertainment super computer, I watch movies over the based Amazon
Prime subscription, I drink beer like a fish.

Honestly, a fucking 10/10 life, you faggoty losers would be lucky to do half as well.

You said it yourself, good friendships and nothing more. You gotta go at it with intent of either getting between them legs and bailing or serious romance type of deal. Intent is what dictates your behaviour, it subconsciously changes the way you act, speak, even the most subtle of changes like look and body language. We don't pick up on it, but fucking women are programmed to do so, so they'd either reject you outright or go with it. Also read some books, a woman give out a ton of fucking signals through their own behaviour durring the most simple interactions so you can calculate the chance of depositing your load next to her cervix in the near timeframe and work from there.

Good for ya gramps (sorry for russian meme)

But brother, user, I just now turned thirty-seven.

Fucking nigger living off the government

nigga, you actually married at 21...
then again she's still fucking you so you did good mate, you did good

try

Not saying drop a lot of money on stupid shit, but accessories go a long way. other than that i don't really know. maybe you can try to get one of your girl friends to help you do a "makeover" or help you find a girl who could be a potential girlfriend... girls love that shit, trust me.

Then what is about that baldness and fatness? I think you exaggerate

No, everyone keeps telling me to find a job I'll like but I'm fucking 18 and I won't get hired for animal care without any job background. I need expietence and money now not later. Let's hope chipotle calls me back soon.

I managed to work at a maria ra (russian 7-11 type of deal) during a summer when i still lived there, thats about it with my work experience, i was pretty unnecessary and fucked around for a total of two weeks out of four

yup might be having my first gay exp soon

I had intentions with nearly every of the girls. They definetly noticed it but kept me at distance.

My female friends help me whereever they can. They also dont understand it, because the see how i act around these women. And dont see me doing anything wrong

Fuck no. But I got myself here. It's a fucking mess trust me.

I have a crush on my bi friend and also want to improve in sports. I train handball, physique-wise I'm more than fine but my technique sucks ass.What do

not especially

eh
l dont want to die but l know life isn't worth anything except the moments of pleasure you can take from it, the rest doesn't ammount to shit

Nah. I'm too much of an asshole to find myself a girlfriend and I have no other reason to live.

not perfectly

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Nd2vVO7NPw

not really. I'm an edgelord, people think i'm wierd.

Not sure if being molested as a child has affected me in anyway....

There's good days and bad days. But, hey! Payday next week, my dudes.

Could be better could be worse. To be hoenst I dont know if I'm happy or sad about it

improve your technique

Honesty is a good thing

Me internally.

Not right now, I am not.
But I'm working on it and for the first time in years feeling that I make some meaningful progress.

If I could. I mean on trainings I do good, but when it comes to matches I don't convert the chances into goals, I get nervous and shit. I'm good in defense but I want to be an all-rounder.

Right now? No
Broke up with gf after 10 months and i just cannot get over her, even though our relationship sucked and we never had sex.

10 months and now action? Pfft. Why the fuck you stayed I'll never know. I'd be gone in less than month.

But that's probably why I'm forever alone.

On word. Hookers.

Could be better but I'm on track for a decent future, with great potential assuming some luck and hard work.

my life sucks but I'm making enough money to kind of deal with it I guess.

how much did you get for your dick in the black market?

I wish there was more sex in my life, though.

content, its been a bit better lately

still virgin wizard

no

>18
>16
> love of my life
That's adorable babyanon