youtu.be/bQJURst3Z3M
youtu.be/1N_yn0mQVS0
youtu.be/8VM9TTiIiR4
tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys
youtube.com/watch?v=T8IHZWznGQs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this cringe or a feels thread?

That's not cringe, it's feels edgelord

you just cringe yourself with that post.

ffs kys

God dam newfags.
/thread

one of these cunts huh, just call everything cringe when it really isn't.

Let me guess, my comment was cringy. Good shit buddy, you gottem...

Are those cigarettes in a frying pan?

So, do hate dogs or soldiers?
Ether way you're a piece of shit, but I'm curious.

>asking why a faggot is so atached to its dog that havent let go of others emotional atachments.

>faggots who cry at disney movies like yourslf

autist ppl cant cope reality as a unity, and yeah you are cringe becuase you dont get that image.

so in the end, you are just the biggest cringe here, becuase you are real, and they are not.

Scary isnt?

u mad

some of those are ok
pic related

wrongpic fuck

i lost

autistic bait. pls move along

Holy Shit, you're edgier than bismuth

thats not even cringe thats downright "HAHA FUCKİNG İDİOT THİNG FUNNY"

I honestly have no idea what you're even trying to say

I don't think you're older than 18 years old. That or just a complete idiot who can't speak english, paco, you have to go back

So you're trying to tell me that hugging your dog, which you may never see again, is cringe? Have you ever been in a stressful situation in your life? It's therapeutic to hug things to feel better. This guy isn't a faggot for being scared of death.

>Can't understand emotional attachment
>Calling others autistic

Lol sorry man, but you should go see a psychiatrist. You can get a lot of money for your disability, you know!

Oh, I get it the cringe is your post
well memed

>He doesn't have a woman
>Just a dog

*reblog*

wow you area fucking potato jjajajajajj

I think that it is trying to say that it doesn't experience human emotions. I believe we call that Psychopathy.

Holy shit the way you're talking is so cringey
When were you diagnosed with autism, user?

>you should go see a psychiatrist. You can get a lot of money for your disability, you know!

so they take a lot of money from your parents just becuase you are a stubborn little shit?

lol dont reflect on me kid please.

Picture is more likely a soldier with his trained military dog waiting for a flight.

Have you ever lived with a dog? It's not a pet it's family. Losing a dog hurts as much as losing a relative. You have some issues if you really think emotional attachments make you a lesser human being.

Boys look far more attractive than men, I am a boy myself and I think it looks better to be a boy; At least until ageing makes me get wrinkles and slightly thinner hair and I have to resort to being a man with some class, Jesus, I fucking want to kill myself when I get older than 40

No you dont live with dogs, dogs live with you.

wow i cant stop laughing lmao this is so fucking rich xD best cringe ever

>implying everyone thinks dogs are not just pets

Dr. Autismo

First one is just a regular fuckin sandwich

It's not that he's not been in a stressful situation, he's just mad cuz not even his god wants to hug him

I think OP was being cringey on purpose

well at least we now know you're a dirty street shitting favela living BR

Mmmm, egg and kaviar sandwich.

fuck off spick

only if you are from sweden

Maybe you should kill yourself now.

they are

Kaviar är det vidrigaste som finns som finns och alla som gillar kaviar borde bara dö.

Post dick pics

fresh OC

That fucking bologna and mayonnaise cake always makes me gag.

Whoa calm down edgy reggie

>/threading your own post
>calling others newfags
Wew lad

Dont ask me, ask your parents.

Where does the dog go once he boards the plane?..I figure he has someone watching the dog , so why not stay at their house until you leave? the army people are just the worse attention whores and self entitled people out of any service.

aw hell yeah

Why? I think good complexions, thick hair, slim statures with light muscles and bigger lips so I should kill myself?

Mirrors.

itt retards getting baited hard

epic samefag

why dont you make me fuck off you damm queer fukboi

How old are you user friend?

>you just cringe yourself with that post
>abbreviates "kill yourself"

op is retarded

I turned 18 2 weeks ago.

Wtf is this?!

REKT LOL

At least they bought him some dogfood.

wow such cringe
Good job user. You really showed him

kys

OP is a faggot that never had a dog.

Thanks for the (You) though

How is this cringe? Those are awesome cosplay...

Dog is a cute

why do you want a dog?

>simple minded
>autistic

staahppp please.

fullmetal alchemist cosplay

Found the immigrant

you must be 18+ to post here

Found the guy who wasn't hugged as a child

>Awesome
>Cosplay

Pick one.

this looks like average cosplay to me?

The sonic one's the fucking best

cute pupper

Soon you'll turn 23 and realize you still have you're whole life ahead of you and you're "old" for most of life.

>he thinks there it something wrong with butter, egg and kalles kaviar

There is you muslim cumdunpster

actually decent tbh fam

No there isn't nigger.

>frogposters are autistic

no one is surprised

thats not cringe lad

>Cosplay
>Decent
pick one
>Tbh fam
>Over 18
Pick one

Yes there is Mohammed

dont even have to lift a finger trump will take care of that for me

What the fuck
That was some pretty disturbing shit

that hot dog one made me instantly angry.

Sorry if you wanted to see it flaccid, I got a stifffie while taking it.

And soon he'll turn 38-40 and be forced to start growing up, and in the process he'll realize why people in their 20s are still mentally teenagers, and the value of the changes that come with age, provided they're well-cultivated & managed.

Wow guys, this is the best cringe thread I've seen in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZdWhawwPoQ dis

the saga continues

This dude has some cringy videos.
youtu.be/XNIVx4jV4ds
youtu.be/moEGsu0kM7A
youtu.be/tB3CViMTeng
youtu.be/bQJURst3Z3M
youtu.be/1N_yn0mQVS0
youtu.be/8VM9TTiIiR4

i feel like his parents locked him in the basement for the first 20 years of his life, theyve just let him out, gave him a laptop and not he doesnt know what love is, aww. *unintentional cringe*

me too, me too...
also checked

literal garbage people.

source: tribes.tribe.net/methmen4boys

>would choke

as someone who is 38, i can attest to this.

Many people seek the same dream

ya gotta learn how to respect beliefs, edgelord

fml the red one

what kind of god would allow this

>Respect beliefs
>My belief is a magic wizard
Sure buddy

Many people seek the same dream

ya gotta learn how to respect beliefs, edgelord

>how to be virgin and HIV positive

Nobody noticed my dick pic.

He sounds like a Cred Forumsastard, he belongs among us.

nothin wrong with a decent cosplay fam ;)

nobody cares, faggot

no he doesn't

Retard

dream to be a red stuffed animal?

you can tell just how poor...their dishwashing liquid is upside down...getting every last bit

PS...fursuits, even basic, can start at 1000 and up

yes

youre condoning looking like a nigger faggot that lives off mommy and daddys money (whether you do or not, thats what that swaggy look says) Youll never be taken seriously and wont go past low level positions in life looking like that.

thats the way i would have, women are fucking annoying bitches that'll leave you when the grass is greener elsewhere, dogs are fucking loyal.

This is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8IHZWznGQs

Sleep tight

/thread

Maybe the dude on the far right, maybe

At least they have a big enough group of friends to do that....

After the water is absorbed by the large intestine, it will leave the ultra concentrated urine and the plasma waste behind. It will be extremely acidic and will burn as hell, bad idea

is that a girl being edward? or just a girly looking guy?

This is pathetic.

jävla svartskalle

I'm so sick of solder love. Fucking the solders, I don't a fucking if you signed up for re-education. Actually I'm offended that you represent America abroad. Go fucking yourselves....enjoy your PTSD and alcoholism faggots.

This is now officially a YLYL thread

why do gringos beleve spick is even remotely offensive top kek the only sensible bithces are the n*ggers and they are nt usually in le chinchan so why do you even bother?

honestly its cool to switch between the looks, it really depends on where youre/going what youre doing. this whole topics a bit retarded but so am i so i can speak on this

hurr durr hurr durr

yourr obviously not from the U.S. so ehy do you give a fuck? If you live there, deal with it or leave, simple as that.

go back to mlp

kids these days

why is nigger offensive? why is gook offensive? why is wop and dego offensive? its the meaning behind the use of the word that carries the offense you stupid faggot.

Somebody sign this dumb fuck up for a re-education in spelling class.

You think soldiers give a fuck what you think? Shut it, Lucy, and get your pussy ass back to mammy's tit.

Yeah....I have to witness that shot everyday.....I'm also in a town with two bases. Fucking assholes come into my shop asking for military discounts all the time......fucking you military welfare queen

I know the feels. Fuckijg hate my soldering iron. Piece of shit

Deutscher?

I'm just saying I'm sick of being expected to kiss some veterans ass. No you did not keep me safe and protect my freedoms.....you made it worse by going into Iraq.......now promptly go fuck yourself you ignorant faggot

thats feels...dumb cuck cant tell the difference

youre either retarded at english, or youre not from the U.S. so just leave. oh wait, you went there to benefit from the pre establishdd society? then shut the fuck up and live as they do.

you live near 2 bases with your own shop, military bases increase your local economy with people pumping money in the area, so instead of being an ignorant faggot, realise that if those bases left, youre shop would close down or youd be piss poor.

You got what I meant though...homo. if that's ur come back I'll just assume you agree with me

How's a military discount any worse/different than a "student" discount or a "teacher" discount? A student's not even a public servant but still "entitled" to a discount according to you?

Sounds like you just got too drunk at the bar one night, mouthed off, and got your ass beat by a soldier. Not our fault you can't keep your mouth shut, friendo.

Jawohl

please stop

I thought that's called being a nigger child

Oh fuck off, Kalles kaviar is fucking delious

Schön das sich die amispasten hier über ihr militär streiten

I most certainly did.
Just hoping for another one.

Nobody asked you to kiss a veteran's ass. That's something you've concocted in your head all on your own. Most vets won't ask for shit so you're living in some fantasy world.

You're also implying that an average soldier has ANY influence whatsoever on where they're sent. I'm sure that Private or Sergeant made thee decision to send his entire Brigade to some shithole country. Get a clue dipshit. You must be some towelhead to focus on Iraq half a decade later tbh.

Post a hard one pls

this

>Living the dream.

its an obvious 3/4 hard pic you faggot.

Tell me how mindless and unqualified is it to sign up for the military? Obviously not someone with decent grades it high school, but I expected to pay ur shot salary, ur shit rent stipend, support ur GI bill, guaranteed mortgages with no money down......and I have to kiss your ass? Military people represent everything that disgusts me........brain dead testosterone.....guaranteed gun toting conservative voter.......ur a bunch of tards

Ist das hier jetzt ein Deutschlandfaden?

Die Texte les ich hier gar nicht, ist mir dann doch ne Spur zu viel cringe.

lol

Well-written and believable, why not...

just found this dude

No I get it. No one likes their soldering irons, but I don't understand why you need to get up in arms about it....homo

Hmm ich finds echt amüsant, wie die fetten hurensöhne sich hier über sowas aufregen
Ja.

there is a genuine forum for this

it's real and disgusting

Oh really.....at games were supposed to cheer in acknowledgment, we're expected to donate to Wounded Warrior (a scam by the way), offer military discounts..etc

well one thing you should kiss their asses for is that its a volunteer military in that country.

meaning, you were fighting 2 wars no matter what, so if it wasnt volunteer, you stood a chance to be drafted, or a forced militsry attendence like some european countries do, and your dick shot off instead of theirs.

Ok this has gotta be bait. You sound like every dipshit that can't sign up because you're too weak to do 40 pushups and get turned away from recruiting. Stay salty, little shop man.

And swag is for boys but class is for men. I'll cut you in your throat neck.

stop posting pics of urself on here lol

Everyome took the bait. Its hilarious, reminds me of the old Cred Forums

Naw.....found my way to college

wait some people actually have a period fetish?

Fucking tragic.

If someone did that to a cake near me it would take seal team 6 to pull my hands off the fuckers neck

luktar som kuken gör efter ett lan

youre literally not obligated to so any of that shit.

as for militsry discount, you dont have to offer it, but dont expect veterans, current military personel or supporters to buy from you. Its actually a good advertising technique to put out big and loud that you offer senior and military discounts you fucking moron.

i like doggo

this guy does

Again, how is a military discount any less rational than a teacher or student discount when a student hasn't even contributed to society? Still waiting for that answer.

Clapping your hands at a ball game for a few seconds amounts to "worship"? Get real. And wounded warrior was just as much a scam as the ASPCA begging for donations with commercials of sad puppies when they literally kill more animals than any other organization combined in the US every year. Not to mention that the wounded warrior foundation was a private company, not the military.

So again, tell me how you're a weak dipshit who can't be bothered to take 5 minutes and read up on the things you "hate" so much for no reason?

>misusing the word aesthetics
>to mean something other than the study of the visual representation of a thing
Swag is an aesthetic style, waspy is an aesthetic style, formal is an aesthetic style, etc. Everything that has an image that can be seen has an aesthetic, because that's what the word refers to.

Some are less aesthetically pleasing than others, in certain cultures, in certain eras.

why

non-swedes doesn't realize just how tasty the first sandwich is

>solders
>solders
>solders

So did I, for my BA then Masters. All free of course. Have fun trying to pay back those student loans with your rinky dink shoe shop or whatever the fuck it is you do, pablo.

this is a rage thread now

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?!?!??!?

thats a lot of tylenol

ehm

not the faggot claiming he had to praise military vets, but having your school paid for free does bug me a bit.

my parents made decent money, paid a fuck ton in taxes. I make decent money, pay a fuckton in taxes. Yet I have to pay to further my education because i chose a different career path than you?

everyone points out how crappy the house is, but it could just be a grandkid visiting for the holidays, a lot of grandparents seem to live in older poorer looking homes

Right? Apparently this dumb motherfucker made it to college, didn't stay long enough to waddle his lardass into an English Comp class, yet wants to rail on an entire demographic he doesn't know about how uneducated they are. Priceless.

because god is dead and we killed him, in the end we're all maggot food

Pull the foreskin back

Evolution

Is it weird that this actually seems kinda comfy to me
Bonus points for dead of winter with a christmas tree in the corner and the heater running

You say that only because none of the shitty singers you listen to can sport a fucking beard.

ok... wtf is going on here

>contributed to society
Neither of you faggots have "contributed to society" anything of value, and it's a damn fucking lucky thing we don't judge the value of an individual on what we gain from their work output, or 99.999 percent of you would be rightly ground up and fed to the hogs.

I miss fdsgs

he isnt that cringy... a little bit but i like his humor

what is wrong with his testes

God I fucking hate both those idiots.

You miss what?

You are alone.

Would you prefer to have a draft then or just volunteer yourself to go catch a bullet for a bunch of ungrateful fucks back home?

I hope you're not that stereotypical asshole that thinks more than $2 of your "fuckton" of taxes goes to paying for free college for soldiers. How about complain about the free healthcare/benefits for illegals or idk the lazy niggers who just won't get a job who collect welfare checks? You people pick the weirdest shit to be angry about especially shit that's not even the tip of the iceberg. Turn off your CNN for five minutes.

I guess if there's a powerful radiator in there it wouldn't be too shabby

How is that cringy. Kill yourself 3/10 troll

>implying mudslimes eat egg and kaviar sandwiches

Read Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People". You probably won't, but doing so instantly makes you less retarded.

that's really not how digestion works

Humanitarian aid to at least 5 countries while I was in, delivering food and medicine to people literally starving, dehydrated and sick after natural disasters.

Tell me more about how soldiers contribute nothing to society. I'm sure you've done so much more and probably within just the past week too.

Good God, go back to le reddit you flaming faggot.

All murricans contribute to this society is more and more debt, and supporting the political corruption and ultimate collapse of the country.

If we had to settle our bills, nearly all Americans would be imprisoned.

watch out for that edge