When the bitch is locked in your basement

One 13 yr old
15yr
17 yr old
9yrold
26urold

When she asks for it.

b8 but backgrounds plox

Never. I don't need to resort to being an animal to get laid.

The 9yrold

Consensual rape!

9 yr old story

Not bait I'm serious ask away
The 9yr old was my friends little sister little Mexican girl

Definitely going to end with a three story tall dinosaur from the Cretaceous period asking for tree fiddy

How did you get away with it?

Hello FBI!

The last one one i didn't
But that a because someone else was with me

All day. Every day.

Green text it and stop being a faggot

How tight was the 9 year old

How tight was the nine year old?

I was maybe 13 and they lived next door one night I spent the night and walked into her room and Laid in bed with her she woke up luckily she had a crush on me I began kiss in her and grabbing her ASs she let it happen then I unbuttoned her pants and she freaked out so I kissed her harder as I slid off her pants before getting o. Top of her and ducking her little twat.
It was stupid tight my cock felt like it was in a vice

Sorry don't know how to green txt

Hmmm. When you are the two last humans on earth and she STILL wont fuck you.

Then its your moral imperative to rape her. If she tries to abort your baby you need to tie her down and force her to carry it to term.

You will probably have to fuck your daughters later too but if you raise them right you wont have to rape them.

When she falsely accused you of rape

What was fucking the 13, and 15 year old like?

Based trips

When she says no

The 13 year old was my gf at the time she was sexy big tits for her age and tight ass .
I got mad one night and hit her a few times and fucked her Cumming on her twat

yeah maybe dude But you ever think about just putting humankind extinct at your mercy & not rapin'?

How was the 17 year old?

Honeypot on b in 2016

A huge slut lol
We got her drunk and took turns on her I walked inthe room and my friend says help me with her panties so I do and we just pass her back and forth

Out of the five who was your favorite to fuck? Who was the tightest? Give details on the actually sex on what it was like for you

When they say no?

work on an insecure girl border suicide, not too chubby, make her feel she matters hangout with her ask her out, sedate her rape her, and then seduce her to kill her self

Give a actual story

When the great prophet Mohammed permits it.

You shouldn't.

When the woman -wants- your cock, it's a much better feeling than when she's crying and screaming and doesn't want your cock.

Just my two cents.

Consent is overrated.