Girlfriend cheated on me last night and I told her to kick rocks. She wants to keep seeing me. What do Cred Forums

Girlfriend cheated on me last night and I told her to kick rocks. She wants to keep seeing me. What do Cred Forums

fuck the cunt off...!!!

Stick to your convictions. Don't be a waffling bitch and take back a cheating ho. Find a new girl that will actually be loyal.

Anal then leave

Agree to take her back but she has to do something for you. tell her to get naked and meet her out in the garden. wait for her to go out. lock all doors and never let her in. make her walk somewhere else naked then shout shame at her as she leaves.

She actually offered that

You should have her do something super kinky, then dump her.

Tell her she can only stay with you if you get to shove a pickle in her ass, if she says no then your relationship was never meant to be. If she says yes then shove a pickle in her ass! Have fun!

Fuck her while seeing other girls. Who cares if she gets her feelings hurt. Clearly she didn't care if you did

Depends.
1. Did she tell immediatly afterwards?
2. Was she intoxicated during the event?
3. How long have you been together?
4. Does she have a history of cheating? With you or someone else.
5. Most importantly, do you want her back?

Most people's first reaction is dumping.
But it is possible that she is TRULY sorry. And if you are happy together sometimes its worth working on.

If you think she's capable of doing it again, then don't even think about it. If there were extraordinary circumstances that led to it, and you have a lot invested in the relationship then you're welcome to give it a shot. I just advise you to be very cautious and start the emotions from the beginning

>Kinda
>Yes
>8 montharunos
>Someone else
>The sex is good

You don't quit a job till you find a new one user. Keep her around while you're dating other girls but do not stay with her long term. If she finds out - oh well.

Guess my name and you get free papa John's. Papa bless

did beat fuck out of the guy most importantly?

I wasnt there I was home jerking off on /gif/

Don't listen to this cuck.

She did it once, she'll probably do it again. That's how people are. Find somebody you deserve, best of luck
Ethan

Step 1: Pretend to forgive her.
Step 2: Set up a camera in your bedroom.
Step 3: Violently fuck her.
Step 4: Dump her.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit.

Step 7 (Optional): Spread the video.