yesterday

>driving home after work
>tired as fuck, can't really think
>co worker knows about my hack skills
>"hey, do you know anyone who can backtrack an IP adress?"
>"What for?"
>She immediately replies "It doesn't matter!"
>She confuses me, but she also has my interest
>"I could do it, I guess. But I'd like to know why you want someone to backtrack am IP."
>"It doesn't matter, would you do it?"
>"I think about it..."

I'm really curious and I really want to help her. I knew about techniques to backtrack an IP adress, but I never really used it (I never needed to) and forgot about them. On the other hand: I don't know what she needs this for and I don't want to get into trouble (she's a tough woman). On top of this, I don't want my friends to get into trouble, too.

Cred Forumsros, what do?
Don't ask for shitty verifications of my person, I just want to know what you think.

I'd do it tbh, but I'd keep trying to learn more about why she wants it done op.

say you'll do it if she has sex you, so you get the best of both worlds

I will not fuck a co worker!

your loss annon

wait I'm confused there's holes in your story that don't make sense, why would your friends get in trouble?

There's holes in my buttcheeks that need to be filled

Do it for money

She probably wants you to find out if someone threatening her on the internet is her ex or smth

wat

>>knows about my hack skills

Because you told them you were a leet haxor, right? How else does someone think you can?

Tl;Dr go outside and talk to people in person. Being a script kiddie isn't being able to Metasploit. God dammit. Fuckin loser.

I don't who this person is and what might happen next. It might lead in police investigations or something.

Be one of the cool grimdark hacker that only do the job if its for cyber JUSTICE

Or ask for shekel

Or ask if she gonna let you bone her for it

man these are your 3 Choices

that sounds heavenly

How to backtrack an IP
By user

Step 1: Google "How to backtrack an IP"
Step 2: Type IP address into IP backtracking service
Step 3: Pay $23.95 for a complete listing of the backtrack info
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit

Kek

I don't think so. She's smart enough to avoid this shit or kick her ex bfs in the balls herself.

I'm more afraid it's about a friend of her and she wants to beat the guy/girl I might find via the IP.

#
haha, so funny. Me and my co workers are more like a family and we share a lot. I used to spend a lot of time on the internet and told them about this, tard. Also, hacking is not scripting, doubletard.

NO! YOU REVEAL ALL OF OUR SECRETS

don't do it op. she's gonna fuck with yr mind not yr benis.

OP here

>tfw being more interested in finding out about the origin of the IP than the origin of my co workers bedroom

I want to learn how to hack op. I want to put a rat on my friends pc and record him and show the whole town, watch him flip out and then have him committed to a mental hospital where they're convinced he's just delusional.
When he gets back I want to put the rat back on there and watch him hang himself. That's the kind of friend I am.
I can just tell him the rat is a game or something and put it on a thumb drive I just don't quite know how to go about it.

>hack skills
>tells coworker

Nincs hacker man

Post her pics dude

Ok, so I think I'm not going to do this. Neither do I want me or my co worker to be involved in a crime investigation, nor do I want to be paid with sex or currency.

To all others: yeah, no one likes tards.

Thank you all for your help! Now, I know I should tell her to figure it out on her own!
>OP left