Is this game worth buying? Im really interested

Is this game worth buying? Im really interested.

Yes.

I actually enjoyed the story and combat system.

Stay away from the fanbase, though

Use your 20 on a gram of loud pot. Your welcome OP.

Nah, it's a newgrounds tier game. Some ppl say it's "really deep" but it just bored me to death.

Games a load of fun if you have no prior knowledge

Also this

yes 10/10 buy it

Yes

>your honor roll student pays 20 a gram

Colorado master race faggots.

yes defintely worth

>Tumblr: The Game
It's different and well made but not really my cup of tea.

> Stay away from the fanbase, though

That's what I mean. This kind of shit kills the game.

20 for undertale?

Probably a console fag. Glad you can not get on steam you fucking poor idiot who pays 20 for a gram

>full retard

OP this may be bait for people who don't like it but yes buy it

Also do what you like there is a good ending for sparing people and bad ending for killing everyone but do whatever you want first cause I hate people who tell newfags to Undertale to SPARE EVERYONE CUNT DONT KILL

have fun

Eh, I didn't enjoy it. The combat system is... interesting, but not terribly exciting. Once you get over the novelty of how it works, you'll probably get bored of the single-character party system rather quickly.
The story and humor didn't really stick with me, either, but to each his own.

Really enjoyable game. I enjoyed the manner in which it was presented, the 4th wall breaks are well thought out (not really a spoiler)

Stay the fuck away from the fanbase though, you thought bronies were bad, it's worse.

kill everyone
>bad ending

do not kill anyone
>good ending

What an innovative indie game.

Actually, the best parts are when you only kill some people and get different endings.

Sarcasm I detect?

Yeah I know it's like any other indie game but still just giving OP a heads up

The fanbase is Gay Literally

>20 for a gram
I think your getting jewed user.

>you can play an rpg without killing anyone

It's a good experience OP. Great music, fun battle system, decent story, actually good humor, references are on point.

And it's only about 4 hours. I'd say it's worth it for the music alone, the soundtrack is phenominal.

That wasn't me

The final boss fight for the kill every living thing run is the best fight in the game though.

Why don't you ask Cred Forums?

Buy it.

Like, now.

only the greentext was meant for that faggot. The rest was all for you, sweet cheeks.

It's really a shit game.
I mean, it's for fragile people who wants to feels.
The gameplay is almost inexistant, the rpg system is really bad.
However if you want a game in the same genre, try mother 3 on GBA, this game is pretty good.

Nevertheless, I think i'm not the target of this kind of narration game. And i judge a game first by its gameplay and not the backstory behind.

This game is shit

Huh, good point user

>literally

Shut up Dross

Reminds me of the earthbound series. If you liked those, then yeah story is pretty solid and carry's an otherwise short game.

>20 a g
>loud pot

Pyro>Lifi

story is meh, fanbase is cancer, if its in your steam library no one will take you seriously

Shut up Lucas

Shut up Frank