No more rape thread?

No more rape thread?
Op we need your story!

Other urls found in this thread:

gmy.su/:rcCh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are OP you dumb faggot

I posted this on a secrets thread, but it seems appropriate here too. I raped my wife when we first met and she has no idea.

>downtown on a thursday night (party night for this area) and getting in my car to go home
>i hadn't locked my doors, and it turned out there was a girl passed out in my backseat. Completely fucking dead to the world, blackout drunk. Must have randomly stumbled into my car at some point.
>smoking hot, short skirt riding up showing this tiny thong, all dolled up, just hot as fuck
>all sorts of thiughts racing through my mind, my body makes the decision as I drive home
>pull her out of the car, she makes a partial effort to stand but ultimately flops over and is dead weight.
>take her up to my bedroom, lay her out on the bed, try to wake her again, she's not coming to
>start to let my hands roam all over her body, dipping my hand under her skirt, pulling away her thong, and feeling the smoothest pussy I'd ever felt
>start to take off her clothes and mine, she actually lifts her ass as i take off her thong, but was limp for the rest which made it somewhat difficult
>start devouering her pussy, at one point she flops her hand onto the back of my head, emitting some quiet delerious moans every now and then
>she's good and wet after eating her for however long, get between her legs and slide inside her and begin fucking her, slowly at first and then pick up steam until i'm ramming her at full speed bareback (really should have worn a condom
>her breathing gets more ragged, her eyes flutter open and closed every now and then, and she gives off a couple of those out of it moans, and she bucks back slightly every now and then, but that's about her only sign of life through the whole thing
>i cum fucking buckets as deep inside her as i can get
>fall asleep exhausted
>wake up to her moving around, she's obviously confused
>tell her how we met in a bar and she asked to come home with me
>she can't remember anything
Cont

Bump

Not sure yet So she was a white long brown hair right ass and b cups .she came over to drink one night and we got her a little drunk she disappeared with a friend son I go check and see her squirming on the bed my friend says help me with her panties so I walk in and pull them down as he holds her legs then. Lay in bed next to her as he grabs her and bends her over I pull of her top and see her tits bounce as he slids in she gasp and moans but doesn't scream I watch and shove my cock in her mouth I then pull her tonne and turn her around so he can mouth fuxk her as I slid inside her pussy dry as I fuck her i feel her pussy get wet he chokes her with his cock and she begins to cry so i shove in her ass and watch her ass slap around my cock I fuck her in the ass touching her pale skin he asks for a turn and I force her on his cock and fuck her mouth as I play with her tits .he ends up Cummings in her pussy and lays back to watch I fuck her ass until I unload inside her

Cont
>she starts balling because she has a boyfriend
>i try to tell her everything will be all right, cook her breakfast and drive her to her place
>a while later, like 3 weeks or a month, she friends me on facebook and we start chatting
>she had apparently told her boyfriend about her "drunken hookup" and he immediately dumped her
>we end up meeting up together and go on a date
>we actually get along really well, dates become living together, living together becomes engagement, and we're now married with our first kid in the way
>she will never know the truth of our first time together

Holy shit that is hot. She must never know.

Fuck...

Maybe tell her on your deathbed?

wtf are u serious ?! Loves is Blind

Nah man, that shit is going to the grave with me.

I was raped by my roommates last week

fuck yeah

Sexes? Story?

Story please

We're all guys...been a nightmare living here ever since

Story please

>be me
>hanging with roommates last Friday night
>movie night
>drinking and smoking
>suddenly one roommate puts his hand on my leg
>wtf is going on
>I move to push his hand off
>other roommate grabs my cock
>OMGWTFBBQ
>hey user let's have some fun
>both whip out their dicks
>too much beer and dank for this shit
>try to leave but they keep me on the couch
>how about it user, you wanna lick
>get forced to suck them off
>too inebriated to fight back
>other roommate get behind me
>pulls my pants off and penetrates me
>get double teamed by my roommates for about an hour
>when it's all over they go to their rooms
>have a good night user
>go to my room and shower
>still don't know wtf happened
>don't sleep at all
>been a week and they haven't mentioned it and act like nothing happened
>feel confused and worried

Hahaha you should put laxatives in their drinks and rape them back

Did you know them at all before living with them?

Did they cum on your face?

Agreed, rape them back. It's a sign of power

bro

I didn't. In fact we are all new to the area. Moved here for Uni

better than tinder! plentyy of horny girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

>Op we need your story!

The worst part is go having to leave my room. I spend my days either somewhere else or locked and barricaded in my room

Put some broken glass in your anus then ask them if they want to give you a pounding.

kill them

How about you tell them you want to do it again, but then cut their dicks off with a knife? Maybe you can even get them to get a gender change so you got some nice Boipussy

Bite their dicks next time and shit on them if they try to penetrate you

it's going to the grave with all of us

It sucks. I want to do something but I feel helpless. I wouldn't want this shit to happen to anyone. I'm rekt anons, on Tuesday I had my first suicidal thought. I really want to get back at them but I can't...

I feel a little better telling my secret to an anonymous message board. It's almost therapeutic I guess.

Put a rat in your pooper then let him live in there and develop a relationship with it then ask if it will keep your angus protected from foreign objects.

In all seriousness you should have reported it right away. I would actually suggest getting some therapy. There are also some groups you can join but there's a lot less for guys then there are for women.

You can and we've told you how
SeeYou're just too pussy to do it

Damn... bro....not to be rude but did they cum in you?

Can't i report it now? I been scared to go to the cops because I feel like everyone will know and I'll be that guy who got raped at a university.

Murder them Dexter style, my dude. Seran wrap and everything.

>cute blonde at my work
>been friends with her for years
>always had a crush on her
>shes really flirty but never shows interest in anything else
>christmas time
>co-workers planned a party to celebrate, everyone is young (20-25)
>we all buy liquor and stuff
>rented a mansion for the weekend
>finally at the party
>im sober as fuck and an hour late
>flirty blone is VERY drunk
>she is slurring her words
>i make sure nobody is looking when i lead her to the upstairs bedroom
>she passes out on the bed
>i tuck her in because im not a rapist
>we're still great friends

Pic?