Name one reason to get circumcised

Name one reason to get circumcised.
Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

gmy.su/:rcCh
youtu.be/sH2Jg5soZig?t=21s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well it looks nicer. And it cuts down AIDS slightly. Like a condom does. But a condom is better than it. And less painful. if you have a hygiene "issue" or live in africa, it will smell nicer, and be cleaner, but in first world country and second world counters, and the majority of third world countries that is not a issue. So apart from it looking nice, you cant really

How the fuck does a circumcised penis look nicer?

it's accepted fact man ask any girl who's seen both in person

look im uncut, and in my opinion, a young man's cut cock looks nicer. I will not get circumcised, it one of the worst pieces of medical practice that people still do, but before the head becomes wrinkled and shit. BEsides, uncut is better for sex, apart from blowjobs

I guess it's a regional thing? Where are you from? I only recently found out that it's accepted in America, I don't know anyone who is circumcised. I'm from uk btw.

Smegma free nigga.

oh it is a regional thing, most people from europe, south america and asia thinks it looks weird.

phimosis

unless you are from somalia, or are a complete fucking barbarian, you won't ever get smegma.

You actually got a normal looking cock, the norm is to have a head jutting from the skin. Not have skin on it.

1 in 17,000 people get phimosis

My wife has told me shes never sucked an uncut cock shes always wanted to tho

Phimosis that doesn't respond to other treatments is the only medical reason I know of.
Although it does look like being circumcised reduces the risk of contracting HIV as the foreskin is the only skin on the penis that is not keratinised, which makes it easier for the virus to penetrate.
I'm uncut btw.

Because:

>Circumcision is the best way to prevent the nasty habit of the masturbation1. Also, the foreskin it's useless, like the appendix2.
>A male circumcised is a hardworking man3.
>Circumcision reduce the penile cancer and another diseases4.

Bibliography:

1. H. Kunkel John, Behavioral Theory in Sociology: Essays in Honor of George C. Homans, Transaction Publishers, 1977; p.321.

2. A. Salam, Muhammad, Principles & Practice of Urology: A Comprehensive Text, Volume 2, Universal-Publishers, 2003; pp.654-657.

3.Lockman, Zachary, Workers on the Nile: Nationalism, Communism, Islam, and the Egyptian Working Class, 1882-1954, American Univ in Cairo Press, 1998; pp.211-215.

4. Marcus, Frederick, Cancer Systems Biology, Bioinformatics and Medicine: Research and Clinical Applications, Springer Science & Business Media, 2011; pp. 245-248.

Because it looks better and girls love it

>that pic
His penis reminds me of this scene in The Matrix.

fuckin smegma, ugh.

The bait is weak

Why don't you just cut off your dick and leave a hole to pee out of then, that would surely stymie masturbation far more.

Cleaner and helps you last longer when fucking.

I at least quote medical books.

If i was uncut id last even shorter in bed, cut i stand a chance

>helps you last longer when fucking.
Isn't this just sugarcoating the fact that you'll enjoy sex less?

better than tinder! plenty of horny sexy girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

>ask any girl who's seen both in person

you mean american, ask an indoctrinated jewed out american

Only americans, and jews have cut dicks

If your uncircumcised erected penis looks like the right one, you done goofed mate.

> it cuts down AIDS
lol wut ?
> looking nice
meh it's like your choice mate

and muslims

I feel bad for circumsized males who won't experience the same sensation from sex as "normal" males.

Popping off after three thrusts is hardly enjoyment.

Not making girls give you a blowjob before sex

That's assuming the sensation loss is even appreciable.

Without a foreskin you cannot even do stuff like this.
Uncut dicks are obviously superior.

Studies have shown that already. Caused quite an uproar from the Muricans and the article wasn't published at first. Eventually it was. You can easily find it.

End result? A nice open faced smegma snack.

Kek, exactly the image that popped into my head the first time I saw it.

Why was I so unlucky? I had to get cut and I hate every minute of it.

Studies by some bread eating ant-eater penis Scandinavian no doubt.

because I didn't have a choise as a 1 year old

The tomato is just a little exercise for beginners. From there you can go anywhere.

The sky is the limit.
And with sky I mean foreskin.

If you don't clean inside the foreskin regularly it can get nasty fast. Circumcision was done in the old times as a measure of cleanliness so that men didn't get yeast infections. You can leave it today since everyone has a shower in their home, but way back they didn't have those.

And what happens when you go on a camping trip with the girlfriend? Or a week long hike?

By an American. For the American Journal of Medicine. Idiot.

Also Zombie apocalypse smegma is the worst smegma of all.

I don't see the point of this thread. Circumsicion isn't like getting a tattoo, most people's parents make them get it at birth. It's not like they really have a choice.

Looking nice is just a matter of what people think looks nice and what people think doesnt look nice
The aids thing is just retarded

Probably a commie.

clean properly

growing up and being an american i thought (and was told) all americans are circumcised. not only til i was into my 30's and came to this website FULL, and i mean FULL, of dick pics did i realize i was uncircumcised. ive had well over 30 sex partners and never ever once did i hear anything but good things. american women not liking uncut cock is a myth...at least with the females ive wailed on.

if you bang your unwashed girl with an unwashed dick after a week of hiking something is wrong with the both of you./

Most camping trips involve parks, which also have showers. I suppose bathing in a river would be an option if you really must, but either way you should probably clean up when you get home.

My reason is I was an infant and had no choice in the matter, something I have in common with a lot of people who are circumcised

Here we go again!

youtu.be/sH2Jg5soZig?t=21s

Many hiking trips you only have what's in your canteen. Getting cut makes you better for nature. It's like ancient biohacking.

Most men don't have to deal wit that not unless thay haven't showered in like six months

It looks better

I've heard of one person who had a staph infection on his foreskin and had to get it circumcised to prevent it from spreading to other parts of his dick or the rest of his body. When things like this happen, that's really the only reason I could see it being justified. But if someone who has gone through puberty decides they wanna get it done because they think girls will like it better or it'll prevent HIV or something like that, I guess that's fine. I think it's stupid, but that's on them.

What's messed up is getting it done to kids. I've never really heard a good reason for it. Besides that it's better if they don't remember the pain. Which would be fine, if you assume everyone cut at birth would have made that choice as an adult. But given that most men choose not to get themselves circumcised, that probably isn't a very educated assumption.

Phimosis

But u canny wank

/Thread.

>be a fag
>go on omegle cam because it's 70%dicks
>find this one other fag
>has some weird kink where he tells me he wants to cut his balls off as someone faps for him
>has this tight band and some med scissors
>says once it's on it'll kill the balls and they'll have to go
>think he may be serious, but possibly BS'ing
>"fuck it, Cred Forums has fucked me up enough, let's do this"
>he notices my sudden change in attitude, from "idk, are you sure" to "yeah baby clock's ticking"
>puts band on, jerks off intensely
>fapping with it, we're entrenched in this shit
>suddenly he wimps out, cuts the band, and disconnects
Weirdest kink I've seen since tiles.This thread reminded me of it. Also uncut master race, only literal jews and denialfags say cut is better.

99% of cases can be solved without surgery

Smegma only happens when you masterbait and leave it there

100% of cases are solved by circumcision

This.
Most cases resolve with stretching exercises.

Considering the surgical mistakes and complications, circumcision doesn't even properly fix 100% of the 1% that require surgery.

Why apart from blowjobs? Im cut and I think that I'll never experience real sex/blowjobs

Seriously guys why do you still try to convince yourselves that being cut is better?
I'm cut and I will never experience the real feeling and that's one of the reasons I lose the will to live and feel inferior to other males
Are you just repressing it perhaps? How could it ever be better not to feel shit?

As the official girl - spokesperson I say: We don't give a fuck... Also as far as I know you experience more pleasure, when you are uncircumcised sooo that's obviously better (?) any girl who thinks otherwise must be incredibly selfish

OP said
>Name one reason to get circumcised.
>Protip: You can't

One reason could be phimosis. Whether or not there is a need for circumcision is dependant on the case, but some cases require it, which means there's a perfectly valid reason to get circumcised.

I agree. In fact I gave two potential reasons here

Or you could just pull the skin back and achieve the exact same look WITHOUT cutting up your dick.

>mfw some dipshit chick actually told me that being uncircumcised was "unnatural" and when pressed as to how, "idk, it's just gross"

Remember kids, the most meme magic is in the foreskin. That's why kikes and sandniggers can't make good memes.

/Thread

One reason to end them all.
You feel less = you can hold urself longer.

Tits or GTF... wait that was actually a good point, nvm.

Phimosis is the only reason, and people mostly don't know wtf they are talking about: You don't cut everything off on the patient, just enough to solve the issue.

A foreskin is really useful for keeping the penis sensitive and pleasurable.

Circumcision can lead to all sorts of sexual problems. Premature ejaculation, inability to orgasm, pain for both parties. Women are more likely to orgasm with intact penises as well. Best case scenario you slowly go numb. Really not a good reason to do it.

you realize you can just pull the foreskin back right?

>Women are more likely to orgasm with intact penises
How and why?

>the exact same look
But not dried up and scarred. Which is clearly super attractive.

And how does being cut lead to premature ejaculation? Real question

this

Circumcision is a rite of passage in some African cultures.

Who cares?

Uncircumcised dicks are ugly, dirty, and present many health risks. Circumsized dicks are objectively better.

I care because I feel bad enough about my shot dick, stupid trips

Shit *

In the 1200s maybe.

There's this thing called "washing". You should google it sometime.

Git gud scrub, I'm uncut and I don't cum unless I want to.

Actually there is quite a bit of info on circumsion leading to loss of sensitivity.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

>Implying she won't be just as smegma'd out as you at that point.

You could also boil some water, soak a rag, & wipe yourself down.

A healthy foreskin is supposed to be able to retract exposing the head, for those who don't know.

>can't go on camping trips with girlfriend
>might as well cut my dick off

Do you have any idea how much of a filthy stinking hippie you sound like right now?

Already cut. No point in doing it twice, user.

It is true that you're slightly less at risk of contacting stds if you're circumcised. I still wouldn't do it but it's true.

cut that dick boy

>sociology
>medical book
Common now

nigga do i look like i want cheese dick in my foreskin?

That shit looks like clayface, the batman villain.

kek

I'm actually curious about this too. I'm uncut and when my girlfriend gives me blowjobs it honestly feels like nothing.

thats because your girlfriend doesn't know what she's doing

I'm American and uncut. It's gaining in popularity

We have this thread every day.

1. I don't understand the STD argument. There is no way that the difference it makes could be significant enough to matter.

2. if you don't bathe your genitals are gonna be pretty skanky regardless.

it decreases syphilis rates, and so far only faggots on Cred Forums have cared about how my dick looks. chicks dont inspect your dick before they fuck and my dick is 7 inches anyway.

oh wait are we sharing? mine is actually black even tho im not. its the internet why would we all lie right?

I can find the study if you want, they got a bunch of niggers and circumsised half of them then tried to give half of them syphylis without telling them. 1960's science was wild

Im just saying, 4 chan is the only place it matters. what do you think im lying about? Im not showing you my dick, but Im 6ft 3 aryian 200lb. not a crazy feat to have a 7

Im not doubting that the study happened. Im just curious about the percentage change. say you are 75% likely to get an infection uncut. what does it drop to? 70? 60? 50? Unless it drops really low you are still pretty like to catch something. likely enough that I'd still use a condom.

i just lol'd at the way it was peppered in at the end there. gave me a chuckle.

After adjustment for confounding
factors in the population-based studies, the relative risk for HIV infection was 44% lower in
circumcised men. The strongest association was seen in men at high risk, such as patients
at STD clinics, for whom the adjusted relative risk was 71% lower for circumcised men

this is debatable. While some studies have indeed shown a loss of sensitivity, there are other studies in the ncbis database that show contradictory results, that suggest that there is either very little (barely noticeable) or no loss in penile sesnsitivity.

how the fuck does an anteater penis look better?

haha well some people care about the "lost quarter inch" like fuck how smalls your dick mate if losing the tip ruins its size.

Apparently, guys that are circumcised are significantly more comfortable with their penises, because they don't feel the need to make threads about their circumcision status every 10 minutes.

Circumcisions = child abuse

short posts = bait.

only in women tho. #patriachy ;)

so if my math skills can serve me well then that would mean a cut guy would have the same risk as uncut if they got laid approx: 2-3 times for every 1 of the uncut?

Says the guy with a useless torpedoe cock

I don't think that's a concern for most. at least in my case the foreskin only adds that "quarter inch" when flaccid. When hard it can't cover the tip. I think that's the case for most but I can't say I've had much experience with gear other than my own.

>well it looks nicer
Do cutfags really believe this, or is it just denial?
Cut dicks look gross.

holy shit lol

>Cherry picking this hard

It always seems like the uncut fags make these threads, like white dudes making cuck threads. Always hating on what you don't have, for no reason, even if it has nothing to do with you.

Cut dudes are missing most or all of the most sensitive part of their penis, which is also one of the hottest parts of the penis.

If you don't have a full frenulum, you'll never truly know sexual bliss.

>uncut fags make these threads
>Always hating on what you don't have
Uh, its the cutfags that are missing things. Any uncut master race can get disfigured if they really want to, its the cutfags who can't cross the bridge in the other direction.

How is that nigger able to stand the pain?

>Always hating on what you don't have
But we have our dicks intact. You're the ones who don't have foreskin.

Why do you care? What makes you so rustled about the topic that you need to shit post on Cred Forums and unironically save and post cherry picked pictures of nasty looking dicks. Do you realize how much of a closeted homo that makes you look?

And yet here we are, with uncut fags sensitive and uncomfortable about how cutfags don't care about their circumcisions.

Do you really honestly think only uncutfags make these threads? I see cutfags doing it all the time.

1) I didn't start this thread
2) I didn't post those pictures
3) I'm circumcised and it sucks
4) I'm bi, its how I learned about how much better uncut dicks are

I was at birth and have wanted to end life ever since :'(

It all depends on the penis, everyone's is different and has different looking foreskin like a woman's labia flaps. Am uncut and my foreskin only goes half up my head that's the max.. It actually looks really good it's none of this anteater obsessive skin stuff that's getting posted here. Far as hygiene goes if your showering/cleaning everyday it makes no difference.

I got cut as an adult. Delayed it a long time because I listened to that intactivist bullshit about it ruining my sex life. Wish I had it done sooner. There are so many benefits it isn't funny. I wouldn't get my foreskin back for anything.

Look up manual foreskin restoration and foregen

Manual restoration works but you won't get the nerve endings or frenulum/frenar band back

Foregen you may be able to get the nerve endings and bands back, but it might never work or be prohibitively expensive.

Where did you pull that figure from? It's way off.

ISIS check penises sometimes. If you're cut you can pretend to be muslim and survive... I guess that's one, but then again you got a Muslim/Jew dick.

Bronze Age blood sacrifice cult. How's that?

Oh man, this post brings back memories. I used to say the same thing back when I was younger and super insecure about my circumcision. Naturally I was lying, as you are.

I'm sure they do, but I can guarantee it's not even close to how often uncut fags post this shit.

It doesn't suck. I've never had anything but good things from the girls I've been with, I've never heard of a girl prefering uncut. They think they look weird and ugly. Again that's every woman I've talked with. So obviously I understand that's not a universal opinion. I just don't understand why uncut fags are always chimping out about it. Everyone has they're own preferences. Find a girl that likes your ant eater dick and I'll find a girl that like my jewed cock. But no, instead you're too busy shitposting all night on Cred Forums

Looking nice is subjective. Coming from a country where most of us are intact, I prefer the look of intact penis.

Stupid intactivist can't accept the fact Ive been happily cut for over 7 years and enjoy my cleaner, nicer cock with a flared glans without that pointless skin in the way.

>Cutfags will defend this

It is wrong, but I know where the number comes from. In actuality, the figure he is thinking of is 1 in 16,666 men will need to be circumcised because of phimosis (based on a study in iceland I think).

Phimosis is present in all boys at birth, its a means of protecting the penis. Usually it wears away by the time they are 10. Those who reach adulthood and still have it or it develops as a result of scar tissue is about 1 in 100-200. Of those whom suffer from it, 95% can resolve the issue with stretching and steroid creams. Those whom the treatment doesn't work for may need some minor surgeries to fix basic things like short frenulums and what not. But an even smaller number of those simply can't fix the problem without circumcision, which is where the 1 in 16,666 comes from.

here's mine
i think it's not that bad

This is such BS 10 - 20 % of uncut men suffer from phimosis. Look at all the phimosis dicks here posted on a daily basis.

The top of the uncircumcised dick looks like an olive.

>Foreskin developed over thousands of years to keep the glands protected and sensitive for max pleasure during intercourse
>Cut foreskin and decrease nerve sensitivity, say its healthier, and cleaner
>Cleaner because showering daily isnt a thing in first world countries in 2016
>Healthier because its harder to get aids, because if your circumcised apparently you dont need to wear a condom
>When cornered about having no valid reasons for cuting dick skin say ''eh idk it just looks better''

The jews trained you well

>Doesn't know bitches say they like w/e you have just so you stay with them
Honestly, being this naive.

But its not really that, you should feel cheated that you'll never get to experience the way sex is supposed to feel.

Honestly, you may not be bi, but try to find a way to give an uncut cock a go, it really is a much better penis. The smoothness, the shine, the flawless glide. Compared to the scars, rough/crack/dried surfaces, and the static, unmoving, useless tightness. Honestly, bowling pins make for better penises than cut dicks.

im uncut, everything works fine.

>it's better if they don't remember the pain.
Couldn't adults get painkillers potent enough to offset the negatives of doing it later on?

I think a lot of phimosis goes unchecked. Unless you're gay, get taught about it, or watch uncut porn you may just assume your dick is "normal" unless it causes pain

>flared glans
>idiot thinks the glans isn't flared with a foreskin
>being this fucking stupid

>what is HPV
80% have or will get it

>what is penis cancer
Which hpv can cause

>where do most cases of penis cancer develop

Foreskin

Girls like it better. It looks nicer. It's not smelly and smegma ridden. Get used to it

is because a reason?

kik : firetruck41

girls only if there are any lurking

Every cut guy has a bigger head, mine got bigger, it "developed" more after it got released from the turtleneck. No it isn't dried out, just isn't covered in smelly foreskinjuice anymore.

>HPV is a virus
>Viral infections happen more easily thru the foreskin due to the skins constitution
>Wearing a condom prevents viral infections, which you should wear if your not a retarded nigger, independently of cut or not

>Smelly and smegma ridden
>Because you dont have a shower at home

>Hurr durr it looks better

Thanks for proving my point

I don't think you know what phimosis is. The band at the end is supposed to be tight, its what keeps the glans protected. Phimosis is an inability to retract comfortable. Just because a cock is erect and the foreskin is covering the glans doesn't mean it has phimosis, he just has more foreskin.

it makes your dick look normal and not fucking disgusting. also, the point of foreskin is to absorb fluids. so it probably smells worse too

Femanons, compare this dick to this one.

Which is better?

>mad uncircumcised boy detected
go ask any girl

You mean any american jew trained girl

Any other non retarded country doesnt deal with any of that

Actually, user - it did not. It was to have no pleasure in masturbation (in 'murica).

I know what it is, and I know plenty of uncut men develop it, and 10 - 20 % develop it in their lifetime, post puberty. Plenty of studies about it.

HERE IT IS:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

>actually believing this

>Being this dilusional
The troll train stops here, anyone who actually thinks the glans gets bigger as a result is beyond redemption. This is the kind of non-sense you hear in the Philippines

The only studies ever done on size differences found uncut cocks on average are slightly thicker and longer, not too surprising as nothing was cut off.

I'm cut, but if I ever have a son there is absolutely no way that I would him to be circumcised.

In 21st century America there is no real health benefit or other logistical reason to circumise a child.

People lose their shit about it happening to girls in Africa, why don't they realize their own hipocrasy?
In

No you're wrong actually. There are more uncircumcised men than there are circumcised men. Just because it is "normal" in America doesn't make it normal everywhere else. On a more general point, for most men when they are hard the skin will roll back by itself offering no visual differences from a circumcised penis. Having the foreskin there offers benefits with no (excuse the pun) drawbacks.

Clearly only the trolls are left, this shit is so far out there that I can't actually believe someone with the ability to type on a keyboard could actually think this, so we done.

>Being this clueless about biology

>nicer

To add to this, the ratio is 30% cut, 70% uncut. The vast majority of cut dicks (66% of the 30%) are muslims (primarily middle east and africa). The remaining 33% (or the 30%) are Americans, jews, and some of the lesser Asians.

If anything studies have found that circumcision can inhibit the size of your penis.

The point is lubrication, having lots of nerve endings and protects glans from being desensitized...

i refuse to believe this isnt shopped

He's right. It began as both a removal of "excess pleasures". Unless guys got creative with lubes the only real way to bust a nut was with the help of someone else.

That is literally exactly why it started in America.

>Uncuts will never have a cock this glorious

Just out of curiosity what "lesser asians" get cut? I thought it was just Jews, yanks and Muslims.

I could get cut if I wanted, there's nothing stopping me. It's just my choice not to. I don't like the way it looks, and it causes you to lose sensitivity. Why the hell would I want that?
That's the difference between cutfags and uncutfags. Cutfags are stuck the way you are, but we have the choice.

Thats a sub-par dick at best. The striations on the cock head is ugly, the coloration is ugly, and its got no glide. Better to use a bowling pin.

i can name plenty, i just cant name any that are based on fact, reason or logic

if thats what you meant

I'm cut and happy - fuck you petridish dicks.