Hai Cred Forums

Hai Cred Forums

I seriously think BLM is making me racist.

It terrifies the shit out of me because I know there's a lot of normal, well adjusted, cool af black people out there (like Some Black Guy on Youtube, who shuts BML down on his channel.)

But overall, it's making me fucking hate black people. It's like now they have a platform to say how much they hate white people they can't stop.

What do Cred Forums? I honestly don't want to give in to hatred.

P. S. Yes these are my tits, yes I am exploiting my own tits to get advice, Idgaf if you don't believe me.

Other urls found in this thread:

gmy.su/:rcCh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I know there's a lot of normal, well adjusted, cool af black people out there

no actually very very few.

also, would tap.

Thanks.

Really tho? There are I'm sure.

Post pic with middle finger and tits femanon, you know us Cred Forumsros need proof

Already said IDGAF.

Welcome to adulthood

im pretty racist, ill admit good blacks exist but they are very few and far between.

lived in a very diverse ares my whole life. blacks are different from everyone else and dont play well with others. they are just not as evolved.

right.

better than tinder! plenty of horny chicks of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

Really? I don't have black friends (grew up in Australia, not many around) but really?

No one is going to listen to a bunch of black people. Nothing is going to change because of black people. You'll be okay.

Oh btw you're retarded Femanon

I live in southern part of USA. overall unless you go to where it's very poor, most don't say a damn thing to me. In total I've had 2 black friends, both were raised by white parents. The other black men were always way too cocky or full of themselves so couldn't ever be friends with others. If you find a decent one they are great to be around. Generally very funny, and cool to hang with. I'd say 90% of the black population isn't worth trying to get to know

Those "normal, well adjusted, cool af black people" are called outliers. Don't feel bad about being racist, because the majority of them are just no good niggers. It is easy to spot the well adjusted ones so there's that.

Also, every black person has a nigger inside of them just waiting to chimp out. Well adjusted or not.

Yeah, racism is inevitable.

>Yes these are my tits
attn whore spotted.
obviously you dont associate yourself with black people if you think blm is making you racist. if you dont have any black friends then dont even worry. you aren't racist, youre just sheltered, which is worse.

better than tinder! plenty of hooorny girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

I moved to florida from a northern state. Big mistake. It's niggerville down here, I can't even believe my eyes when I leave my house.

Also went from turning on the news and 'breaking news' being some school charity bullshit to '20 black men killed each other in a gun battle' 6 times a week.

they are just too different. in some parts of africa they still live like its 2k years ago. successful black cities dont exist. they are just so far behind.

Yes. Most kids, teens and college undergrads are not racist because they are highly conditioned agaisnt it, then at some point they experience the real world.

>Bml making me racist

You already are

/thread

Not only that but look at places like South Africa and Zimbabwe. Whites colonized, set up cities etc. then within a decade of whites not being in power everything goes to shit. Zimbabwe actually asked white people to come back. Johannesburg in South Africa has some areas that are so bad people goeverywhere with armed details, whole office buildings were taken over then slowly destroyed(feces, trash etc.) only for the fuckers to move onto another building. It's fucking mad.

nothing wrong with realizing that they are inferior.

Yup. When you are kids/in school/in college you don't ever have the chance to see niggers for what they really are. If they are in your classes, they are outliers, which has no correlation to real niggers in the real world.

Here is the story.

I really didn't know any better until I got in my late teens, started going out in the city at night and spent some time in the ghetto.

I learned it by being mugged by niggers right outside my house at gunpoint and then knocked out. Woke up missing teeth.

Good friend of mine was given permanent, severe brain damage by a group of 10? niggers. Ruined every prospect of success for the rest of his life. Never even found out who the niggers were.

Hmm.. Niggers will be niggerish... don't hate unless you can tell they're just gona be a nigger about stuff.
Black people are easily influenced but so is everyone else, the majority still think they have an axe to grind and maybe they do but we will never know thanks to mass media falsely reporting all sorts of shit. Just avoid shitty niggers and embrace nice ones...

better than tinder! plenty of hoorny girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

Mostly yes but don't listen to this fag every area is different, it's all about circumstance and shit. In some areas black people are still used to being silently mistreated so you will still see shit like what this guys talkin about.
Some of them just suck ASS too so iono.

Black lives matter is a legitimate movement.

THIS

>im pretty racist, ill admit good blacks exist but they are very few and far between.

Any black person you meet that isn't a complete fucking animal, like pretty much all of them, is only because they are a mixed species. One of their ancestors raped a white person most likely and now some of them have the ability to communicate using our own language.

Any sensical black man knows BLM just fucks them over. I dont think it's made me racist, but makes me think of "around blacks, never relax". I don't trust people because of their skin color but we must keep in mind there are people out there who will initiate violence on others just because of skin color (like Milwaukee)

Source?

Timestamp plox

there are no 'nice' niggers you idiot.

tiemstemp naow

Do you differentiate "niggers" from "black people"? Because you sound really dumb

MFW I realized the BLM movement is bullshit aimed at getting Hillary Clinton elected. It's funded by George Soros. After Obama, the blacks in America are facing political anti-climax. It's totally natural for them to be uninterested in this next election. The BLM movement was conceived by rich and well connected whites to stoke black turnout on election day. That is all.

The only worthwhile advice in this thread.