What does Cred Forums think about the MGTOW movement?

What does Cred Forums think about the MGTOW movement?

Let's see how long they last

Max gross take off weight?

What makes you say that?

what?

INCels making excuses.

Pilot here, MGTOW is an aviation acronym that's been used for decades...

kek
>Bunch of wizards who cant get laid
>"Its okay, I didnt want to get laid anyway! Girls r gross! Were so smart!"

oh....

Ah, a typical perspective.

Virgin beta club wizards
You have three options. Be super fucking sexy guy, pussy for free. Directly pay for pussy. Indirectly pay for pussy. Women need protectors therefore they want men who provide something.
If you think otherwise you're retarded.

Men have been women's protectors got centuries and women that are physically capable to protect themselves are usually trained by men...of you're walking down a street with your boyfriend/husband your likelyness to get raped or mugged goes down a lot. Women were made to be baby factories not mma fighters.

>women need protectors
So you admit that we are not equal, and women need us more than we need them?

see above, though you elaborated a bit more

I don't see why MGTOW faggots see it as literally black and white. You can be with a woman and not be a married slave to her.
I've been with my girl for 5 years, we both have absolutely no interest in getting married and no interest in having kids. We either end up splitting bills or taking turns paying when we go out for food. She has a job and buys stuff with her own money as do I have my own job and buy stuff with my own money. I owned my house a while before we met so everything is in my name, she knows that too.
It really isn't hard. You're only a slave to a cunt of you allow yourself to be. Grow a fucking backbone.

Seems to me, you just have a live-in fuckbuddy.

I'm guessing you fit into the top right.

I dont see why its a "movement".
I dont have time between school and work.I dont have enough money to spend $300+ on dates 3 times over the weekend(fri-sun)
The current crowd of tumblrina femanazi's arent attractive, nor do i have time to deal with their borderline personalities,nor they obsessive material compulsion.
I dont forsee engaging in it even when im out of school. The current gen of women is just too batshit crazy to deal with for any sane man

If I say "no," that'd be narcissistic and ignored. if I said "yes," you'd respond with
>well, there's your problem right there faggot!

In either case, it's a non-sequitur.

If that's what a girlfriend is then I suppose so. I mean I love her to death and she's pretty much my best friend. She likes everything I like and vice versa.

MGTOW is a logical response to understanding the realities of sexuality that have been covered up, and how modern culture perverts natural sexuality for the sake of the minority of sexual deviants. I think most will eventually come to accept these realities and fulfill their natural roles as fathers and protectors and the ones who don't often will be the ones that weren't very valuable to begin with. I'm about halfway between these states. I understand that nature "has this in mind for me", but I'm also very damaged and need to pick myself up and improve before I will be even worthy of a good woman. That may never happen.

The movement's just letting you know that you don't have to, contrary to social expectations and norms.

There we go.

hahah you're a fucking retard.

Can't wait until the nagging for a wedding starts because everyone around her is pressuring her to actually get married.

Then you'll become her slave, like every other idiot.

Mark my words, in ten years, you'll either be miserable or not with her.

Picture related
You, the fucking wizard pussy

Which leads to the problem in modern society. Women DON'T really need protectors anymore. With the presence of firearms, and of modern government control, having a man for "protection" is simply a luxury.

The fact that women weren't born to fight like men were doesn't matter like it used to, since men aren't even allowed to fight at all in most countries. For just about any reason besides some sports and only occasionally self defense.

This lowers the value of men as a whole, and elevates the status of "trophy" males. Which some might label as "Chad" or something similar. In older times a man was almost a necessity for protection because there was little way for women to protect themselves. Guns were large, expensive, and unreliable, and there was little restriction upon fist fights.

Thus, a man 100 years ago would have been valued a lot higher by women than an identical counterpart today.

Good if you're gay do you can fuck each other. Otherwise, stay khv

I'd rather be a wizard then a slave to some pussy,who can win the house that has been paid 100% by you and has been in your name years before you met your gf/wife.

Precisely. Women are among the most powerful demographic in the world today, especially in the U.S. Can't call them on anything, can't catch them in a lie, can't hit them (even if they fuck you up first), can't even raise your voice at them.

She starts nagging for a wedding then I'll leave her. Not interested in marriage at all, although I really couldn't see that happening because she hates marriage. No one around her pressures her at all, not even her parents.
In ten years if I'm not with her, then whatever man. If I'm miserable then I'll either change something so I'm not miserable, or I'll leave her. Did it with my last two girlfriends and I wouldn't have a problem doing it to a third.

The beta levels are off the charts in here, Call the EPA.

> thousands of generations of men
> you're the special one, the one exception to the rule and you've figured it all out and everyone else is getting duped
sure keep telling yourself that check back in when you realized you got cucked fakir

I'd say, the man who sacrifices his personal/financial freedom and peace of mind for the sake of pussy is the real "beta."

>implying that happens in every relationship
It's almost like you're MGTOW because you're afraid of being with a girl. Afraid because you know that you're so beta you would let her own you and ruin your life.
Just learn to put your foot down. It isn't hard at all.

Implying my wife doesn't make more money than I do currently. What's wrong bud, did the mean girls tell you they wouldn't let you touch them with all that dorito dust on your fingers?

>put your foot down. It isn't hard at all.

This post right here, every last inch of it, is perfect.

Not really. I have a few friends who are in the same situation as me.
My uncle is 68 and is in the exact same situation. I know I'm not special because it should be common sense to live this way.

bunch of faggots. If you wanna be single its ok, but dont give it a fuckin name and an ideology. fuck.

To say they are "powerful" is a bit, hasty. They certainly do have power, but its not the same as you might say for me.

Women only have power within a man's interaction with them. When you interact with a women, you Must abide by the rules that They decide. Which is pretty common among species.

But this power is flimsy, because you simply need not interact with them. You can walk away from it, and it will never trouble you again.

I get it without sacrificing either of those things.
Gg my man.

It's just self confirmation.
They feel like they need to have a reason that they are single and everyone needs to know that specific reason.
It's vegan-level special snowflake-ness.

It's unnecessary. Learn to wear a condom and go fuck some whores. It's much cheaper than having a gf and those cunts will do anything you ask. I fuck a cute little 20 something and she does ass to mouth for $80 an hour. Feels good man.

they can't be feminists, some of them are hot, especially the purple haired one.

Women definitely have too much power, but there has always been a conflict of interests. Men want to fuck as many decent looking women as possible and women want to secure one good man. Genetic dissemination vs. how the child will actually turn out (due to a father's presence or lack thereof). I don't know if there is a right answer. I can only represent my side and try to understand and accept the other, and I suppose that's all I can ask for from a woman as well.
I hope to look like a wizard in old age. I mean this completely unironically.
If you command respect, you will be respected. There are legal precautions you can take to prevent this as well. Consider not giving up hope.

This is why MGTOW moves to stop interacting with women, unless it's in a business, retail, or other such situation.

They have a name for that: prostitutes. And for some reason, it's illegal. Now, why is that? I can go buy poison that's meant to damage my body and inhibit my judgement, AS WELL AS cancer-causing sticks with tobacco and actual chemicals in them...which also damage my body in a number of other ways.

Buy an orgasm? Jail-time. Why is that?

can't agree more. mgtow are annoying in vegan-level annoying.

I want to go upside their heads with a tire-iron.

"movement". 40,000 keks. It's a bunch of lonely dorks trying desperately to convince themselves that they don't want a girlfriend while girls actively avoid them.

Of course, there would be some blue-pilled men who found their way here.

and you're just another faggot that will be used for your money and wake up alone whie you're married to used up whore.

Great job faggot.

Well no, because prostitutes cost money. My point is I can get laid without having to give the woman any money or personal freedom.

Now that I'm in my late-20s, I see more women seriously hitting the 'wall.'

Oh, then a fuck-buddy. Still not worth the trouble.

> Buy an orgasm? Jail-time. Why is that?
because a woman wants to tie up a man and control his time and finances. when he hires a prostitute she loses power over him and risks losing the security and comfort she values at his expense. cucked men passed laws to satisfy their wives and now you can't formally pay for sex. only in the context of perpetuating the scenario of a woman being rewarded by lifetime comfort and protection can an implicit exchange be made for sex

Not that either, just go to a fucking club and take a girl home or go to their's.
You don't have to attack any fucking strings for God's sake.

Seems about right.

Are you a real person?

>club-women
I'm not even going to bother explaining everything wrong with bothering with those types of women (they tend to be walking pools for venereal diseases, some of which even condoms don't protect against), but the club-scene was fine until about 2010. But, you're still paying for drinks, either yours or hers.

Why are all the women and refused men white, yet the "chads" are of multiple ethnicities? This is some low key cuck shit.

I pay for my own drinks regardless of whether I want to get laid or not when I'm with my mates.
Squeezing a good fuck in is just a bonus.
Been tested every month for 7 years now, nothing yet lad. Maybe some day, eh?

Non-white men are just the types of guys women fuck with as experiments and means of pissing off their dads. As for men they're actually going to marry, they go back to white men.

>tested every month
You must like needles.

In any case, that does seem like a lot of extra trouble just for sex. You are a slave to it.

Not really. Takes about 15 minutes of my time every month.
Worth it on every level.

Yeah. I'm sick of it all.
I've been cheated on.
My girlfriend slept with my best friends.
I've dated a girl who at the last moment tells me they're taken.
I've also had a study session with someone's girlfriend. We fucked.
There's no loyalty.

I've taken a girl out for sushi. She told her friends she absolutely didn't like me but was using me for the food.

Etc etc etc.

No more...
I'm sick of this shit.
I'll be selfish and do me first.

Nothing wrong with that.

Well, we've over loaded our aircraft. We're tired. We won't take off. I need to masturbate.

Bottem right gets me laid. Treat em like dirt, and they'll stick to you like mud.

This thread sheds so much light brb gonna go hang.myselfI

That's the black guy you fear is fucking your wife? Give him long hair and he's a girl

No need to do that, just go MGTOW.

Just like feminism, there´s no need for it.
A strong and independent person doesn´t need a stupid movement.

You honestly think all relationships are bad?

>makes baseless assumptions
>is also on Cred Forums.org/b/ :^)

I literally pushed my mom's chin up earlier cause she wouldn't look me in the eyes.

Not if you're a woman.

Aw, you never worked out how to be a real boy did ya? Poor you. Yeah, you probably should opt for permalone.

Its seems like an extremely beta movement that lonely autistic are using to justify being single.

hahaha and you worked out how to be a beta bux faggot.

Don't worry, when you're divorce raped and you don't love her anymore, you'll think back to what what smarter people like me said.

>legal precautions
You mean commonlaw marriage?
Or perhaps you mean prenup(90% get through out)
Or perhaps you mean consent forms(completely invalid despite legal status, even when notarized)

Dude all girls want is to fuck and watch tv from my experience. Girls just wanna have fun yo.

But they are the people that are in no danger of the consequences of hostile greedy women.

Why you would think to include them is confusing at best.

At your (the man's) expense.

You sound like a 15 year old fedorafag

Bullshit. I'm broke. This one girl would buy us Chipotle every time we hung out cause she loved Chipotle.

>past tense
She was gauging your usefulness to her.

Men often times put marginally more effort into each relationship and break-ups often affect men into 3 or 4 months and only affect women for 3-4 weeks. Saying that women invest more just doesn't fit. Guys pay for the women, the child, the house, the food and still don't deserve the right to have custody over the kid? IDK what its gonna take for the laws to update from these outdated ones

Lay off the drugs timmy
Women hook up with more men than you'll have women.

Sometimes I even wonder if it's worth it with my gf that I see maybe twice a month

I'm barely interested in her as a person, or even sexually, she pretty much does what ever I want in bed but I'd rather just masturbate.

The notion of you being a model for 'smart' is hilarious.

you might as well start wearing a t-shirt that says BITTER VIRGIN, bro.

So what? I had sex a bunch of times and got free food and had something to do for a whole. So why should I be upset> She liked my dick but it wasn't worth me being emotional and clingy and living with my mom. But it still was a net positive for me.

You just want women to need you because you are insecure

hahaha says the imbecile tat doesn't realize the predicament he's in.

Kill yourself.

i claim this waifu

Well, if you're okay with being a man-whore/cuck, then more power to you, I suppose. I just hope for your sake, they don't get upset one night and decide to file a false rape allegation on you.

Only someone in the top right would believe this is true

>my g3t
> I see twice a month

I hope you're a generous user, because she's getting it from somewhere in those months she's not not with you.

Sharing is caring user...
Or dump her, but we all know you won't do that

No, I don't need women.

Being a manwhore is the opposite of being a cuck lol. She actually asked to share me with her friend but I think she went back cause she didn't want to feel like a slut. Just accept that most women and most people don't want dependent relationships.

Oh shit that's clever.

>Oh, then a fuck-buddy. Still not worth the trouble.
>I'm not even going to bother explaining everything wrong with bothering with those types of women (they tend to be walking pools for venereal diseases, some of which even condoms don't protect against), but the club-scene was fine until about 2010. But, you're still paying for drinks, either yours or hers.

So what exactly do you plan to do in order to get sex? No wife, Gf, fuck buddy, or one night stands.....?

I said you want them to need you and be dependent on you.

>$80 an hour for something a girl would do for me for free

not everyone has that little self esteem

This a reaction to the feminist movement

Thats the exact opposite of what hass be constantly said in this thread

Masturbate, and hold out for android wives. There's more to life than sex, user, but women would have you thinking otherwise.

I really doubt she's cheating, she's not exactly a 10, and she's such a homebody. Even if she was I'm not even that interested in the relationship, I just enjoy her company when we go to parks and stuff.

All I see is you getting angry because when you force women into dependent relationships that they aren't happy. Maybe women are human beings who want to be free and not smothered by some creepy pervert all day.

I get it. But how to get pussy/sex then?

Whatever helps you sleep at night

You don't. Or, rather, you wait until it's available fully mechanical.

Just find an easy girl to manipulate, or lower your standards.

Whites have lower abortion rates than blacks and Latinos dumbass.

OP here, going to go workout now. Don't let the thread 404 pls.

Approach women. Be charming. Look good. Don't seem desperate. One thing should lead to another.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fucking loser.

But its natural need. Basic one (Maslovs pyramid). You just need it from time to time.
Also read about red pill. Stayed in monk mode for some time. I dont lika talking so i dont know how to get girl but im fine in this 'role'.
I dont want to manipulate or use anyone. My standards are not too high. Can lower them a bit but still - im rather non talker.

have you seen this movie? it's about you.

Every year when school goes back in, we get these teenaged philosophers spouting what they learned in intro to psych or intro to polysci.

It'll be another month or so till we settle in before the xmas break faggots visit.

This is how the world ends.

Not with an Islamic invasion.
Not in a nuclear holocaust.

But with the beautiful ones abandoning society.

>angry
Nice logic fallacy. Care to through some more ad hominem to "make" your point?

not him, but sure! you're pathetic, and your "advocacy" is a completely transparent reaction to your perception of not getting the status you think you deserve.

When I first heard about it as a 'men doing their own thing and not worrying so much about getting married and shit' thing it seemed fine, but these guys who are 'doing their own thing' just seem to spend all their time on places like Reddit posting really angry messages about women.

Seriously bros - we should be happy to do our own thing, and not worry about relationships and kids if we don't want to, but that's different from just plain old hating women. I'm not looking to get married or have kids or even date atm, but I still have female friends.

anything more?

This makes sense to me i like it

>status i want
Being in a stable relationship is a status??
Being more then a tax break and an atm?

Whats your "status" you want?

How inane

>does not know top 1% is the most vocal,in any social situation

PEOPLE in today's world are adult children. I worked with a welder in his mid '30s who was in a similar mindset to the street crossing woman. He told me he would hold his ground on a major highway at speed if a large truck tried to cut him off. He had the right of way, after all.

It's difficult to convince someone that stupid that prudence is more important than your 'rights'. I know when I am driving a 2000kg vehicle, and am faced with a 54,000+kg vehicle, I know where my place is there. I'd rather be alive than 'right'.

These are the dumb people today. Entitled, and think about nothing.

>being older then 30
>is on Cred Forums
>is on the cesspool that is Cred Forums
yeah, going to take life lessons from you granpa

She dindu nothin

I don't blame women or men for the shortcomings of modern relationships and romance . I blame society's incremental feigning out of loyalty,there has been a culture shift most people are becoming self important and only thinking about what they can get out of a situation instead of thinking about what good for the group.
Of course with that thought process people are going to use any means at their disposal to gain an advantage for themselves, while limiting the advantages of their competition

I've been going my own way for about 4 years.

Deal with women if you want, if you think you'll get some net benefit from it, but most men don't in fact because of the states interference in relationships, marriage and family, men get utterly dicked over.

So I choose to opt out of that system, I didn't do it because of some "movement", MGTOW isn't a movement it's just individual men choosing to live life a particular way.

Apparently more men are starting to prefer this way of living, spending their money on themselves and using their time to do what they love, it makes sense.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, what ever happened to her anyway?

You are a special kind of stupid, you may want to reread what user wrote.

>cannot notice verbal tonnage

I believe she ended up getting fired from working towards her degree at Miami.

She lost her job - assume that was about it.

any more advice?

I have a great personal example. Broke up with a woman over 10 years ago. She slept around, told me she was pregnant after we broke up. Not knowing she'd been around, I try to 'take responsibility'. Move in together, fight, she takes off and avoids contact with me.

She marries, has 3 more children. I am uninvolved. Last month, I get served with papers, being sued for child support.

Not by her. By the government. Welfare, with her name on the suit. She's divorced, on welfare, and the government is tired of paying the bill.

I am $2000 out of pocket for a lawyer and paternity test, the government pays for her. She has delayed court twice because she refuses to have the child tested.

Tell me men have any rights.

Just keep proving my point user

I think this is actually a good idea.
Too bad no women want to stop being cared of or stop getting free money

MGTOWis admitting that you're an absolute failure of a man

if you get to that point you might as well just go change your last name to goldstein and become a tranny like the good little cuck you are

Woa der, take it easy holmes

>MGTOW
In my opinion it's as extreme and feminism ,they are all a bunch of whiny self-righteous bitches

You aren't a faggot?

i have too for longer than that. i didn't hear about mgtow until a year ago. when i read about it it sounded alot like some things i'd figured out on my own i just chose on my own not to waste my time in the hypocrisy of dating and relationships with the way most women are today. i'm highly educated, do research in astrophysics , professor, and enjoy spending my time and money on myself. i'd never risk my happiness and financial security for a woman that sees me as a tool for her financial security. funny thing is i had a gf that tried to stop me from pursuing my ph.d. and i told her no. we broke up a year or two after that then about 10 years later started stalking me saying she regretted leaving me. she actually emailed me a day before she had a job interview in my state saying she was trying to get a job near me so she could move in with me and i hadn't even responded to anything she said in 10 years.

anyway mgtow is valid but i cringe at the people that really embrace the reddit/ tumblr community aspects of it.

neat

Have great points, but no one takes them seriously.
So what's the use?

I don't mind it, I don't pursue relationships myself and just want to do things like make money and learn things, but a lot of hardcore MGTOW guys either:

1. Take it way too seriously - just because you don't think relationships are worth the risk or have other things to do doesn't mean you have to make sure you think women always do the worst possible things. I used to lurk at one of the MGTOW forums and guys would always be on high alert for "trolls" and there'd be infighting based on shit like this.

2. Start making it an activist thing where they challenge each other to drop out of society to let it collapse - this isn't "going your own way" but a form of activism, especially if it involves pressuring other men to join you. They are not MGTOW but separatist MRAs. An example of this is the "levels of MGTOW" which is just a way of trying to pressure men to become innawoods or hobos or something.

3. Retain some of the alpha posturing that they obtained when they were PUAs and try to act all tough and dominant with other MGTOWs. This happens with MRAs as well - look at Paul Elam and all the people he's alienated.

My advice - don't get pressured into having relationships/marraige if you don't want but don't get too into the MGTOW "community" - use your freedom to pursue genuine interests.