Try to find a flaw. And if she would accept $5000 to just only you, to do whatever you wanted for an entire weekend...

Try to find a flaw. And if she would accept $5000 to just only you, to do whatever you wanted for an entire weekend, would you pay it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gmy.su/:rcCh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bland face

I'd pay 400 max for a weekend

How much would you pay for nudes

Or go to costa rica and have 100 women where i can do what i want for the same cost.. kys

Belly button piercing. Tits to small for how large her body is. Unkempt finger nail polish. Stringy hair. Face is OK at best.

Fuck no. She could blow me for the cost of about 3 drinks, that's about it.

absolutely not. you can get a top notch hooker for 700.

and she is def not flawless

There are far better nudes online for free

OP is a cuck

Fat.
Cellulite thighs.

But she's not a prostitute. 5000 is a good deal, you can film it, whatever you wanted.

No. Quit posting pictures it the high school crush that fucked everyone but you. Literally no one here would pay $5000 for that. Most sensible guys wouldn't even want to fuck this cottage cheese blob.

Please post more bikini pics of her.

`
This.

If dubs, then true.

Moar!

better than tinder! a lot of horny girls of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

girls cute, fuckable, fucked better, would not pay more than a dinner or a couple drinks to fuck

back fat

fuck no

Why would I pay when I could get better for free? She's not bad 7/10 but nothing special. I would slip her a fifty got a bj

Too fat, next

fat rolls on the side.

I'd offer $300 tops

better than tinder! plenty of horny milfs of your city on gmy.su/:rcCh

More of her. And do you have some of the girl on the right? I see some chub I want to get a clearer view of.

Yeah this. You keep jerking off to your fantasy girl who probably is your "friend" but she fucks everyone else ya cuck

Give her IG or something like that.

>paying $5000 for sex

no thanks, i dont need to ppay to get my gf to do what i want

Fuck her right in the pussy

If she was an Amsterdam whore it would be 60-80 euros for an hour

Give us some better quality pictures bro.

And even there are better looking women.

Better quality please. And give her IG.

Exactly. The 10/10 ones would charge 100 euros an hour minimum. Still cheap as chips

Yup, I defintely should visit Amsterdam soon.

With 5 grand I can get 34 different 9/10 women to fuck off Craigslist for an hour each.

So no.

I know one of y'all would pay it, I know I would.

So...do you have nudes? I wouldn't pay for them...just want you to post em

I bet she also fuck you if you buy her a big bucket at KFC.

GIVE HER IG GODDAMMIT

Moar

I bet she's been blacked

You obviously have more money than sense

Are you kidding me? She's border line obese. Look at the cottage cheese thighs.

Not to mention that her face screams "I'm a roody-poo fucker. Please make me a single mother!!"

This.

Better looking hoes on backpage for 250 for the night fuck that 5000 thousand that bitch is crazy I can have her kidnapped for 5000 and have her hoe as for life

Wtf!? Fat/10 don't have to pay for fat chicks

she must payme

Would she fuck niggers ?

She's perfect. What's her name?

I wonder how much he would pay you to kidnap her for him. Could make yourself a few quid

More please

Judging by her social structure. I don't think she fucks blacks but if she has it be a secret.

More

Worst quality lmao

Could you please give her instagram name?

she's kinda flabby.. i'd take her to the gym

OP has ignored every post asking for her instagram stop asking you fucking desperate loser

She's a babe.
Y'know, that pig that gets lost in the city?

Take part of that 5000 and buy her a gym membership

I'd pay 100 dollars for a full body nude with face right now lmao

>op thought people were going to line up and post about how they would definitely pay that amount of money to fuck her
>nobody does
>to save face still posts her pics and says he would do it

Kek why not just go full buttblasted mode already and whine about how our tastes suck and we would be lucky to pay such a small amount for her you fucking fag

the metall in her bellybutton

I'd pay if I had 5k to spare but only then