Im a 20 year old scene guy dating an 18 year old scene girl. AMA

Im a 20 year old scene guy dating an 18 year old scene girl. AMA.

I hope you both get hit by a car

Thanks me too!

Do you salt scrambled eggs before or after you cook them?

Hey, OP. Great thread. I have a question for you. Why do you think anyone gives a single fucking shit?

What's it like being a faggot.
What's it like knowing your gf will cheat on you with a Chad?
What's it like knowing your not the one who knocked her up due to low speed count from ball constricting pants?

what are some of your favorite bands

and why scene?
I was a scene kid 07-10 and I'm 22
You guys are on the cusp of not being ignorant or too young so why

Everything about post hardcore right now is awful
It's extremely mainstream and being scene just seems ironic now

Why?

Usually before for me but if it needs more after you can always ad it.
I dont im just bored as fuck.

Oh really? You're living my dream, my old dream, from when I was 14.

How does it feel?

Why the fuck do you think anyone gives a shit to ask you anything

MCR is my shit
Panic! On the dance floor
FFDP
Asking Alexandria
Avenged Sevenfold
Sublime
Thats just to name a few
And scene not because we try its just how we dress and act being ourselves.
Dyed hair, piercings, skinny jeans, graphic tees, XDs ans Rawrs, things of that such nature.
It comes to us naturally you could say.

Pretty fuckin good.

what state do you live ing

Implying that post Hardcore was ever good and not the down's syndrome child of metal and pop punk.

You aint scene if your pants aint tight as fuck not skinny jeans faggot

Not a fag
Mens skinny jeans leave room for the jewls
Also shes so clingy shed kill herself if i ever left, she also has slight skitz, depression and is very dependant.
I love her, she loves me and i know she wont leave.

You should actually kill yourself but I'm sure a faggot like you will only scratch at yourself with a safety pin that's in your clothes somewhere that doesn't actually serve a purpose. Grow up.

whats so "scene" about you i dont get it

does it mean openly gay?

How tight is the puss puss?

Im her first and her last so pretty damn tight. She likes keeping it shaven so its fun to eat. She also has a really good sex drive, at times its hard for me to keep up. Overall the sex is nice tho.

Emo and scenes girls used to be awesome, they were the type of girls that liked video games, anime, go on the Internet a lot, and be shut ins.

But nowadays, they are all about going to parties, getting high, and getting fucked by million dudes. Fuck that.

How's 2010 going for you?

What's it like having shit taste in music and being absorbed in a trend that's ten years past it's prime?
Why don't you enjoy music that's actually good, like jazz, metal, punk, classical, industrial etc.?

How many scenes have you done?

There's only one type of dude that uses the word 'nice' to describe sex with a woman.

>It rhymes with Bob Saget

Funny me and my gf are the first.
We hate parties, we hate being around people other than each other and wed rather just fuck each other.
Pretty good
>past its time
>shit music
Lol k

Have you ever considered growing out of scene? I personally used to be a scene dude, grew out of it myself but still listen to the same music and act the same, I just present myself more acceptably. Scene girls are still cute as fuck and I'd love to find one, but that's unlikely these days.

Fagget perhaps?

Just my current gf.
Were actually gonna get married here soon weve planned it for years, i just gotta propose.

What the fuck is a scene girl or faggot?

>depression
Let me guess, she self diagnosed herself?

Probably not.
As said before for me its how i act, dress and live anyway. I was scene before i really knew what it was.
I met my soon to be wife in church actually. She is indeed a cutie.

Nope! Doctors did, also diagnosed her skitz and all that.

I keep forgetting about scene but every now and then a fully grown man will walk by with flimsy black hair and an Asking Alexandria shirt and it all comes rawring back to me

Post hard-core has some decent bands, but the problem is the whole genre basically plays the same song. There is very little experimentation, it's just the same high pitched vocals with screams.

I can only think of one band off the top of my head that had staying power (I used to be all about it until I grew up) and that's Of Mice and Men, and then only the first two albums. They had some badass bangers on those albums

Your a few years too young, so you probably don't realize how popular this shit was in like 2008. It's gotten way less popular in recent years.

What? Read my question again.

Really, what depression disorder does she have? :^)

I kek'd, user
Bretty good one

I was 16 in 2008, scene was everything. It was everyone. MySpace was life, and MySpace was scene kid playgrounds. I did love the women though... Scene girls were hot as fuck back then.

Alas, I'm 25 and work in an office.

I thoughy you meant done as in done the do.
Tbh id have to ask her.
I just know when she was younger it was way worse then it is now.

I don't know my emo music subgenres, what would you classify the following bands into:
Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Seether, Shinedown, Five Finger Death Punch, Apolyptica, and Rise Against?

I've no idea what you're talking about.

In which movies you've acted again?

this

Who is your favorite crunkcore artist?

Ahh, the memories.

How many dicks can you fit in your mouth at once?

Surely more than 2.

As a medfag, please ask her. I love mental disorders.

>female
>Isn't a filtht fucking degenerate scumbag

Where did you meet this mythical creature?

Be honest op are you just a scene faggot to get that easy scene slut pussy ?

>Church

SO IT'S TRUE

THE PUREST QUALITY OF PUSSY IS PROVIDED BY THE LORD

PRAISE BE

I will later and make a new thread.
Shes at work and doesnt get off til 9.
Honestly? We met at my churches youth group. We started dating when i was 16 and she was 14. Im proposing in a couple weeks and were eloping after that.

Quads don't lie

Thats nothing. I was fucking a 14 year old at your age.

sounds gay as fuck

Still better than nothing though

>2016
>being scene

Where in the midwest exactly are you?

Do scenes girls date non scene guys?

Missouri
Not usually no.

Show her feet?

Alright. I'll be waiting. Better be quite the disorder for keeping me waiting.

>Missouri

That explains it, I guess

scene... new keyword for emo faggot

What shows did you grow up watching?

Ay a fellow foot fag
I would but i have none saved
Rugrats, spongebob, legends of the hidden timple, danny phantom, invader zim, kim possible, totally spies and a few others.

Post-grunge, I.e. not at all emo. Emo originated in the 80s way before the whole scene subculture, and never really became popular besides like Sunny Day Real Estate.