Hey Cred Forums how about some moms,aunts or some incest stories

hey Cred Forums how about some moms,aunts or some incest stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KrEpds2K6o
streamboobs.com/pdx-fuck-me-silly-bubble-butt-flesh-69-p44791.html
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314744319
instagram.com/amh_1307/
photo365.co/u/amh_1307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you learn to use google like everyone else this century.

>be today
>mom passed out
>turn her light off
>take her glasses off
>notice her hand was in a perfect position
>cock rock hard at this point
>fucking her hand
>legs shaking from pure pleasure and excitement
>bust fat nut in her hand instantly
>best. Handy. Ever.

OC of her pussy

would rather fap to some sisters

Bump

>this

Big sister

any nudes? ever try to fuck?

Don't have any. All my attempts to approach her failed miserably. I'm living with her for the last year and it's driving me mad. She fucks all the time and I can hear everything

You must fuck her!!!
She is so sexy

MOAR pics!

Yeah, I would really love that. But she rathers fucks other guys. She is fucking one of my friends for his huge cock. They are at it almost every day. She's 28 and he's 19. Lucky bastard, I hate him

His cock is bigger than yours?

Mom, Aunt, Incest?

gfs mom. got moar if want

friends mom.

yes moar

Yea, post moar

I guess it's time to describe what my own mom looks like. She's about five-foot-nine, with slightly curly hair that looks brown with maybe a touch of red in it, and she usually wears it loose so that it falls past her shoulders. She's got a real nice big set of tits that look great in the bras she wears, and you better believe I spent a hell of a lot of time staring at them when I hit puberty. But what's really stunning is her ass, you can really notice it when she wiggles into a pair of jeans, or those skin-tight workout pants she wears when exercising or cleaning the house. It starts at her narrow waist, then flares out into some seriously wide hips, and her cheeks so thick and round and firm. Sometimes when she bends over I think that her pants are about to rip at the seam. Either that or my hard-on is about to tear out of its pants

Stori?

A lot. He's 26 cm long and real thick. Can't compete with that

And she can't resist it at all. Completely submits herself to him as he wrecks her. And she's always dominant towards me, so hearing her used like that turns me on even more

Yes! more!?

>> being cucked by your sister.
ha.

Ever since my dad left, my mom hasn't really had anyone steady in her life. There was a time she dated a lot, and I remember she went out with this black guy for a while, and after that it seemed the next few guys I saw her with were also all black. This was about the same time she got that tattoo across the small of her back above her ass, I guess what they call a tribal design, and, though she probably thought I didn't notice it, it was also when she got one of her nipples pierced - I could sometimes see the outline of a stud or ring she had through it, when it pressed tightly against a thin top she would be wearing. But anyway, she hadn't been dating a lot recently, that I'd noticed - mostly spending time working at her office job, or staying home and taking care of the house, or on her regular work out schedule.

These are the shittiest stories ever. If you're going to make the shit up then at least make an effort.

Clichéd shit.

You must Dominate her and compensate the cock size with performance.
Make her drunk and ...

moar man

Post Fb,and insta of your sis!!

Cont

I had been planning to play a video game after doing some jerking, but with my remote control in one hand, and my cock in the other, I was enjoying myself a whole lot with skipping to all the nastiest parts, enjoying the hot women teasing and the hard anal poundings, with my hand stroking my cock that had gotten really big and thick, stroking in all that sticky clear precum that oozed out the head. A few times I thought about just blowing my load, but then I thought I'd wait to see another chick in another scene, or I'd switch to another movie, where I remembered there was something really smokin' hot...and, well, a lot of time passed that way without my keeping track of it.

I swear, I swear, I swear I did not even hear a sound from behind until there were those 3 hard footsteps of my mom's shoes on the hardwood floor, until she was standing off to my side, her arms crossed over her chest, as she looked down at me, sitting in an easy chair with my cock in my hand, a hard, sweaty sex scene with about two guys and three girls on the screen, and my jogging pants down around my ankles. My heart has never leapt further up my throat

found this on my aunts phone

Mom?!?" I managed to croak out. Realizing my cock was sticking way out I reached down and tried to tug my sweatpants up; one tug, two, but a fold was somehow caught up on my big toe or heel or something, and I could barely start tugging them up. I realized I was still naked and hard in front of my mom trying to do this, and so I just grabbed one of the decorative pillows nearby and put it over my hard-on, and sheepishly looked up at my mom. Not too much eye contact with her though, I couldn't bear it

Ok faggots I got one
>be me
>be 15
>in all family in same hotel for wedding
>whole family got drunk at dinner
>everyone go's back to rooms
>i see aunt has left room card
>takes room card
>go to aunts room 10 mins later to return card
>uses card to go inside of room
>call her name
>no answer
>turn light on
>sees aunt passed out in a nighty on bed
>virgin fag so don't know what to do
>dick is diomends
>fyi my aunt is about 45 and insainly hot for her age massive ass blond hair hot face big tits but single since she's a toatle bitch
>she's laying on her front spread out on the bed
>I call her name again still no response
>virgin fag so still no idea what to do
>decide to stick finger in pussy
>didn't know what I was doing so kind of just jabed it in and out
>decide to tast finger
>taste like piss
>gets cock out
>decide to jam it in her ass
>so I did
>just kinda pushed it in and out her ass for a bit
>it was tight as fuck
>realise why it was so hard since I went in fucking dry
>cum on her ass
>admire it for a bit
>wipe it off
>leave

She gave a loud huff from her nostrils. Then she pointed down at me and said in an angry voice, "And don't press that against yourself, those are dry-clean I don't need them...I don't need them pressed all against your big dirty cock."

It was around this time I realized my Mom was 7 stories tall and a crustacean from the paleolithic era.

I love this. When you find something you are not supposed to find. Hot af

my friends and i have cum alot to mommies tits

My god the writing gives me cancer.

Likin it

Picture?

You fags want me to finish the story or not. I'm trying to be detailed

yes go on

Bro/Sis always the best

i wish i could have fucked my sister

Nation of The toy?

I dont understand. How can you share your mom's or sister's photos on internet ? I mean YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER. They are your family for gods sake. Dont you have any feel of protection for your mother and sister?

There is even a huge faggot who says "I have a friend and she fucks my sister. I hate him because I want to fuck my sister." in this thread. WHAT THE FUCK? HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN? And the faggot is still friends with the guy. I would have killed him if something like that happened.

It's not straight up incest but I found a whole folder of my cousin's nudes last Christmas when she let me borrow her laptop. She dresses modestly and kind of tomboyish so I had no fucking idea she looked like that. I saved every last one. Pic related, anyone want more?

Looks like a fucking brillow pad, christ. Shave that shit.

He needs to walk in on his friend plugging his sister and Chinese finger trap her.

yes sir

Not everybody feel the same than u cause some of us dont have the same relation than u with ur family.

Not everybody care their family (sisters/mother/aunts).

No you didn't. This is from motherless

=)

yea dump

Here's mom big ass that I've been talking about in the story. She's 44 and has stretch marks; but her ass is firm and so damn good

you'll be hard-pressed to find this pic anywhere else on the internet

I want to fuck my aunt she's in the middle.

keep posting

keep it alive

bumpo

found on moms phone

step mom

youtube.com/watch?v=8KrEpds2K6o

streamboobs.com/pdx-fuck-me-silly-bubble-butt-flesh-69-p44791.html

Time to break out my booty

You have more pics of her?

wait how old are you

nice oc, moar pls

yes

yes

show please

Nice arm pit.

fucking nice

dump them all pls

post more show pic of jizz on her hand I know you took that photo

i fap to pictures of her my Father took

tell him to get some fucking videos

moar

so share some

like?

ya keep em coming

i'm jerking it now.

is he fucking her anal?

put a web cam...

mmmmm howd you get this one?

they were all on her phone

last one also best one

My mother in law drops hints all of the time but I can't decide if its in my head or not. Like, she changes her clothes real quick (huge set of tits for her small frame) in a room with an open door when I'm the only one in the house. Has light flirty conversations when nobody else is around.

Last year she stayed at our place while she was moving between apartments and masturbated using the showerhead in the bathroom attached to my room when she could have used the bathroom downstairs.

I pulled my cock out of my boxers and pretended to remain sleeping and she stared at it for like 20 seconds, and went back to the bathroom and stared at my cock from behind the door until I turned over.

Not sure if my MIL wants to fuck or not.

Whoever taught you how to Photoshop should have their nuts cut off. You suck at it.

moar

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198314744319

moar

Let's see what she looks like.

fuck that is nice

next time just sit there masturbating slowly without making eye contact, see if she watches.

She probably wants to, but also probably won't go through with it. you need to get her to step in the pool one little step at a time.

once she has done something "bad" ( such as watching you masturbate ... more than once ) she already broke a rule.. from there it's a slippery slope into straight up fucking.

you're telling me

i've had multiple dreams about titfucking her

thank mr skeltal

oh yeah, and leave her plenty of "deniability" room. like all women, you need to take the risk and initiate... which makes it dangerous for inlaws/family.

like I'd let her "catch" you once time, make eye contact smile, and leave it at that. or let her know you like to "nap" every day at this time... there is a lot of grey area that isn't "doing something wrong"...

I let one of my friends GFs watch me jerk off a few times. no cheating or anything, just she accidentally walked in one time, and I didn't stop - just smiled. she stopped.. then came in and shut the door and just watched while I jerked off. she smiled and left.

the next time she walked in and shut the door, I pulled out my cock, got hard and jerked it. she rubbed herself off and left.

that was it - never spoke of it, no big deal.

I'm on mobile so I won't green text this. That shit is too much trouble on mobile.

Been dating a mother of two teen girls for three years now. I won't divulge the ages of the girls, but they are both demonically hot. They take after mom, who is thin, athletic and still incredibly attractive.
-Youngest daughter is most like her mother. The youngest daughter is most like her mother. Thin and petite. Long brown hair and tits that are never going to be big, but perky. She also takes after mom in the sense that she has constantly hard nipples. She's not to the point of really understanding Her sexual power.
Oldest daughter is shorter and much more buxom. Her body developed quickly when she was 13 to 14. Her tits are enormous. She has a bit more meat on her, but that just lends itself to a fantastic ass.

This story revolves around their mother and I developing an incest and breastfeeding fantasy/fetish and the time she sent me nudes and sexted me while she was laying in bed with the youngest daughter. Continue?

i'll bite

Yarsum

I'll be I'll be upfront. Neither of us have touched the girls and more than likely never will. This all takes place in the fantasy world with their mother.

All the females are comfortable with me and have gotten to the point where the girls don't think twice about walking around in towels, bras and panties and t-shirts and panties.

The youngest is fond of climbing into bed with me in the mornings just after she wakes up and her mother is showering. She usually wears a t shirt and panties or short shorts. I'm always in boxer briefs.
The oldest leaves her door open as she gets ready for school every morning. I see her in various states of getting dressed almost daily. Last Thursday I was able to watch as she pulled up her jeans and put on a bra.

please leave and never come back

I have a few about my mother in law, we have an interesting relationship now thanks to her being a long time widow and my wife being a cuck.
>resting up after being sick, in bed all day
>nothing else to do so I decide to jack it
>MiL comes into room, she apologizes for not knocking
>I half-jokingly ask her if she would like to help (theres been sexual tension between us for a while)
>she stands there for a minute, says no
>I ask are "you sure you dont want to help?"
>within a second she is standing next to the bed with her tits out and her shorts around her knees
>I'm like a kid in a forbidden candyshop, dont know where to start.
>after about 10 minutes of playing around with her she says she has to go
>I proceed to cum buckets after she leaves

found your sis' instagram, she's sexy.

instagram.com/amh_1307/

Ok then, dump away!

I was at work on a Saturday about 6 months ago.
A little background: my GF (their mom) told me last year that she has an ANR/nursing fetish. We set out to get her to start lactating and over the course of a few months she was able to start producing milk. We've had men and women both join us in bed since. Some are into it, some are turned off. We love it, so we're not going to quit just because some playmates dislike it. She's to the point to where she leaks while she's at work and can produce quite a lot.

Saturday morning. She wakes up and says (youngest daughter) just woke her up and they're in bed playing on their phones. I just respond with a good morning and get back to work. A couple of minutes later my phone chirps. I look down and it's a picture of her tits with the daughter in the background. Her head buried in her phone, Oblivious to what her mother is doing.

MIL not forbidden. Hot but I don't count as true incest.

Shit will hit the fan

abort abort

someone needs to message her.

sister (right)

That has to be in Istra or Dalmatia, those sewer covers are familiar

"Holy shit. Be careful". She says. "YD is too into her phone. She doesn't know what I'm doing"

More texts as our conversation gets more sexual. The thought that she's sending nudes with her daughter right beside her has me absolutely raging while trying to work. She sends me a picture of her hand in her panties, rubbing her clit. Again i see that YD in the background somewhat. Still fully involved with her phone. GF tells me her tits are really full and she needs to release soon. I say something like - well, I won't be there until 4. I guess YD could do it for you.

I found this "Big Sister" of yours

photo365.co/u/amh_1307

Dubs decide what user says to this guy's sister

She's a 9

already posted

>photo365.co/u/amh_1307
ask for nudes

cont

I fingered my mom a couple times

send her a screenshot of how he wants to fuck her.

get drunk with her, can't go wrong

This

Pics and stories?

rolling

GF sends the Emoji and I'm absolutely certain that I've fucked everything up because we've never discussed ANYTHING like that. I always made sure she assumed I never thought of the daughters sexually. I fire back "sorry, that was weird wasn't it?"

She makes me wait for two or three minutes and finally texts back "yes, but I'm not mad".

I desk I decide to push it. I was turned on and so fucking hard. I went with my gut and wrote back- "she could drink from you while I'm inside you"

Again she makes me wait a minute and texts back "fuck, that's hot".

No pics and not much story, so not going to greentext, but basically I was laying with her watching tv while she was sleeping, and I felt in her pants cause I was curious, felt the bush, and fingered her for a bit
Happened like that maybe 3 or 4 times. She opened her legs after a while, and they started shaking. Also felt D cup tits in a similar fashion a couple times, usually before fingering her.

WINRAR

do it op.

It's the 25th you nigger

My dead cousin, her mom gave me her laptop. It had nudes of my cousin & aunt. Don't think she knew either were on there.

Post some more of them both

that is hot indeed

Do it

Keep going

and my aunt

nobody?

chop chop fucker

Nothing really sexual of ether. Boring sexts from aunts phone (I guess) and glamour modeling of cousin

Moooar

dude, did you even see your cousins next to her?? You should be fucking them!!

> what they call a tribal design

2edgy4me

my sis boobs, i love them

In my mind my cousin was in to incest and wanted to fuck her mom kek

Cousin

From there it takes a life if its own. I start a scenario where YD slips her mom's shirt off and takes her nipple in her mouth and matches on. The GF just occasionally asks questions like "does any milk drop out of her mouth? Do you lick up what she misses?"

I lay out an entire scenario that involves her youngest daughter drinking her milk and fingering her pussy while I face fuck my girlfriend. I eventually end it with me covering them both in my cum as they kiss. She was silent for a long time and I got worried again. Nope. Turns out she was cumming. With her daughter just a foot away. She says YD didn't notice anything, but the idea that she was right there made it hotter.

That started a fantasy that we still play with occasionally. Involving both daughters. The oldest drinking and spitting the milk in her sister':s mouth. Me fucking their mom while she eats her oldest daughter's pussy. I never talk about fucking either of them. I always let her lead that conversation simply because I don't want to fuck anything up by being overeager. Mom has recently become open to wearing their panties while we fuck though. Sometimes the panties are clean, sometimes they're worn and still smell like the girl's cunts.

I have more stories and experiences, and will answers any questions if you got 'me.

what would you do if one of the daughters got into you?

also post more, that's hot af

Have they ever seen you nude? Would you fuck them given a chance?

When the oldest is of age (which is very soon) and showed interest in me- I'd fuck her. but only with her mother's blessing. I'm in a great situation and don't intend to fuck it up by fucking them without permission

Yes, they've both seen my cock. The youngest felt it once. I was hard and she jumped on the bed while I was just covered in a sheet. she playfully straddled me for a few seconds to tickle me and felt it between her legs. I push her off because I knew her mother was close to getting out of the bathroom

any pics of your gf?

do you think she's too young to get it or already curious about male bodies?

nice i wouldn't mess up with her either. she shaved?

Waxed. She's pretty adamant about staying smooth. Plus I'm more or less her Dom and I insist on it.

My sister left her phone by my pool found this

She's very much old enough to be curious. They're all hippie chicks anyway, so sex talk flows pretty easily in the house. She's kissed at least one boy so far.

I also don't mind walking around mostly undressed anymore. I'm in decent shape by most measures. I know the oldest checks me out all the time and I definitely encourage her to look.

oh hell yeah.

congrats on your great find. seems like a good gf.

ever thought/plans on making your "dreams" come true?

Please have more that is god tier

sounds like family orgy would totally be plausible

imagine turning your little girls into grown women, dude

I think about it daily. But actually doing it would probably fuck things up. Plus they're teenage girls. They couldn't keep their mouths shut with their friends. It's risky as fuck.
Anyway, I get to see things like the oldest masturbate and cum under a blanket while she and I watch a Sherlock marathon. That was a good night.

Is there a way to find someone's instagram if you have a picture from there that is titled by 8 numbers?

Does she eat all the food in the house?

wait wait wait you can't just say that and not post more details

what is a good way to pick up older females, 30-50?

It's a small possibility when the oldest comes of age, but she's leaving for college in the fall. So that is still unlikely. I do have pics of the oldest in bra and panties that she sent her boyfriend last year. Her mom monitors her phone pretty closely (that boyfriend was a little shit to begin with) and discovered them. There's one that shows her left tit, but it's fairly blurry. And I know it's a dick move to mention and not post. Still too risky

Can i date one of the daughters? Im 15 so it sounds like it would work, ill get vids of us fucking and send it to you.

post more gf then

Ha! Fuck no. I don't trust you little bastards:)

"coming of age"... have you checked your local AoC laws? it might be 16 (or more than 18) given your situation...

but really, it's weird that you're that concerned about age when these girls are that open minded about sex

This nigga knows what's up. Women need some plausible deniability until you get them over that first seemingly small line - then use that momentum to slide them straight onto your cock.

Never fails.

wow great little "snap" of the moment. would keep it in mind. thought about spy cams or similiar?

Well you need the right timing, some alcohol, the right mood and it won't fuck em up. but yeah, your "fears" are more than normal and just show you are a decent human being.

Ok. GF and YD had gone to some school function so it left me and the oldest. We decided on the second season of Sherlock on Netflix.
I was on the couch and she wasn't in the floor in front of me. Midway through first episode I notice she's pulled a blanket in top of her. She'd raised her knees up and was very clearly rubbing her pussy. She was oblivious (most likely just got caught up and didn't think I'd notice) or wanted me to notice. I've seen it twice since. Once while YD was in the room on a chair and once when I walked past her room and her door was open. I only saw her cum the first time. Her breath got very quick and loud. She smelled her fingers after she came.

18 where we live. I'm not concerned because of the family dynamic so much as I am the girls telling their friends. Girls fucking talk. Trust me

that's hot as fuck
think she was watching you, thinking about something else or phantasming about Mr Holmes?

well, even if she's above 18, fucking your stepdad and having threesomes with your mother is still a bit...

I think she unconsciously started and probably didn't care that I saw. I rubbed my cock while she did and went into the bathroom to jerk off after she finished. Still pretty sure she knew what I did in the bathroom.

Exactly. That's why I'm pretty certain it won't ever happen and I'm ok with that. I'm in a good situation as is. I'm old enough to appreciate things as they are and not fuck things up by being too daring

Complete with armpit pimple

Middle left, right next to a strap

Show tits

duuuude...
offer her your dick as a birthday present, sounds like she desperately needs it
maybe ask her mother to test the water before doing it, but it really sounds like it could happen

There are cougar bars in large to mid sized cities, if your young blood you will be prayed upon.

A lot of them have money too.

can someone photoshop my friends mom getting fucked or just nude

Post some afternoon the dumb bitch has no hair left from chemo from cancer sooo hot

Provided the girls didn't blab, I hope something does happen for you. that would be amazing.

The file name is mless

I've got a story about my aunt, should I post here and worry about bump limit, or post in next incest thread?

do it here

We still have another 200 bumps nigger

Smart man, i wouldnt trust me either lmao

This should happen

Got kik?

Do it here

Never told anyone this, but i love these threads.

>be me, around 5 years old
>have a sister thats 16 months older than me
>cant remember how it started, but we started fooling around
>used to play "doctor" where I would inspect her pussy
>used to try kissing, licking, and rubbing. no actual idea what we were doing.
>would do this from time to time for years.

Fastforward a few years

>sister and I playing in my room
>we were foolong around on my top bunk (shared a room with our older brother)
>she rolled over and pretended to sleep
>tells me "anom you know how to wake me up"
>i did, so i pilled down her shorts and began licking her asshole
>finally got her to roll over so we could "makeout" more
>her hand would kinda just grab onto my dick and hold it tightly, but damn did it feel good
>ate her little pussy out like a virgin can, poorly and vigerously
>still remember that taste, oh so fucking good.

That was before we both hit puberty. If anyone is interested i may be able to remember a few more

>15
>b&

keep her clothes on please

Yep, whats yours? Ill add you.

Jdowney93

Alright. So I'm a mobile fag, and I'm having monthly ass period right now (drank waaaaay to much last night) so I'll try and go as fast as I can

>be me, 18
>applying for colleges/universities all over, trying to see who accepts.
>get accepted into good university up north a bit, but it's far away. Also get accepted into decent uni here.
>parents fight it out about which one I should go to. Problem with far away uni Is I will have nowhere to stay.
>mother remember aunt lives near the university and she should have space for me
>call up aunt, she agrees and I move out to go to this uni.
>My aunt, or Auntie J, lived up north by herself ever since her husband died. They had a small house, 1 story with a basement, a little out of the suburbs. The property wasn't too large, but it's bigger than what you would get nowadays
>Auntie J works as some sort of consultant for design but I never really cared. Otherwise she lives off of her husbands pension/life insurance.
>the move goes by smoothly and she is delighted to have me. She sets me up in the room next to hers. Parents stay for a but then leave and I'm let alone with Auntie J.
>shits a little awkward but it's fine. She goes off to work and I'm left home alone. She has a pool in her back, still set up, so I decide to swim while she is gone.

nice

Don't give get me wrong. I wholly LOVE for something to happen. I would have a very hard time turning anything down from either of them.

The GF likes to say I should teach the oldest the right way to suck a cock so she'll be ready for college.

Damn. She has some huge areolas.

wow marry the shit out of your gf.

kill him

cont pls

Fuck no. We've both been there before. We're committed to never getting married . Plus we have an open relationship anyway.

moaere

well that seems like an even better option. but keep her as long as possible.

How old is aunt? Pics? Also continue please.

That's definitely going to happen. Pretty sure will be together till we're dead. And as a bonus I get to watch both these girls grow up and become women. You never know what the future holds for that's definitely going to happen. Pretty sure will be together till we're dead. And as a bonus I get to watch both these girls grow up and become women. You never know what the future holds . Since this is an incest red I'll have to find a Nother place to tell the stories of the girlfriend and I fucking other people.

About a year ago I posted an add on CL for an older woman/milf/cougar. Anyways, I got a response back saying that if she weren't related to me she'd definitely "jump my bones". We exchanged emails back and forth and I eventually clued in that it was my mom's cousin (milf). I always get diamonds thinking about it, and it was definitely her because I asked her particular questions that only she'd know or allude to.

WTF. Sorry

Nah go ahead thread is slow

bump

>finish swimming, take shower and just chill in bed. Auntie comes home and makes me dinner before she goes to bed. The whole week is like this, she goes out, I chill at home, Che comes home and makes dinner.
>eventually get used to living with her. Weekend rolls up.
>Saturday, wake up late and have breakfest. From the kitchen I can see my auntie sunbathing. She looks over at me and waves to come out. I open the door and she calls "user, come out and enjoy the sun! Swim for a bit! Your stuck inside all day, it isn't healthy!"
>end up agreeing because I got nothing better to do.
>thatfeelwhennofriends.
>put in swimsuit and go outside. Auntie looks up at me "nice to see you user, you can pull up a chair and sunbath with me and we can chat, or you can swim around for a bit" "I think I'll swim for a but Auntie" she sighs "suit yourself"
>as I walk past her i glance at her ass. She was wearing nothing but a yellow g-string which barely held on to the outside of her crack. i look away slightly embarrassed, for both myself and her.
>I dive in the pool and start to swim, as I do Auntie switches from sunbathing her back to her front. She has glasses on and I can't tell if she watching me or not.
>do a couple laps around the pool. Dive for a bit, just generally tire myself out. Get out of the pool to rest for a bit, but as I do Auntie speaks up. "user, I don't mean to be a pain but could you get my special suntan lotion from my black dresser, second drawer I think.. This stuff is drying me out, never buying it again."
>"alright". I dry myself off a bit and go inside to her room. He room is like any other middle aged woman's room I guess. Horrible flower wallpaper, the works. I spot her black dresser opening the second drawer.
> I'm greeted some black and red lingerie, some with frilly designs, some just clear cuts, some see through. Beside the panties is a small pink dildo and a vibrator.

go visit her with a nice bottle and see how things can get?

kek this armpit sure looks like a pussy

Jesus this took a while. Continue pls I'm dying to bust my weeks load.

Not tonight. Bedtime anyway. I told the GF we'd fuck tonight. This thread won't be brought up however....

moar, even thought its probably gonna be a prank

mom and sis what do?

mods

Nudes of gf before you go

Never really did it often, and we've never talked about it even to this day, though I think about bringing it up from time to time. This is about the most recen time we ever fooled around.

>be me, 5th grade
>hot summer night, so my brother, sister and I all slept in the living room where the AC unit was
>blew up a couple air mattresses, shit was cash.
>we got into the habit of watching MTV all night for this one show, basically some sort of soft core porn without any nudity
>i remember getting super hard, but had never masturbated before
>once the show had ended, my brother left to go on the computer
>fairly certain to masturbate, as it was in eyesight of the livingroom
>sis and I started rolling around on the two airmattresses toward each other
>began our little makeout session
>she pulls out my dick and begins to grab it
>manthisfeelsgood.jpeg
>starts to move her hand up and down, my first ever hand job
>then she moved her head down and began to lick my cock, but neber truelly sucked it
>as soon as she started she rolled over onto her back, pulled down her shorts, and spread her legs for me
>i did as any good brother would do and dove in head first. I can still remember the feel of her pube stubble on my face
>tasted so sweet, i wanted nothing more than to taste that everyday
>one of the only things she said that night was "oh Cliff right there" (a guy from our school who she apparently liked)
>this lasted only a few minutes, but it felt like hours
>eventually she was done with me and my brother returned, so we all went to sleep

God I want to bring this up because Im sure she would remember, but Im too beta for that shit, plus it was like 15 years ago. But goddamnit is she hot and we've shared all sorts of things about our sex lives.

Why?

>greentext
>writes the whole thing

Stop

Any more of her?

Solid

she probably remembers, how's the tension between you two now? completely null?

Beautiful. Would love to be involved in another story of her fucking someone else

That's what I'm planning on doing some time, but she lives 3 hours away. But I'd definitely be willing to bet that she'd be into getting dirty; she mentioned how nice my cock looked from the pics on my ad, so.

Nah no sexual tension. We dont live near each other at all so i only see her a few times a year, but we talk atleast once a week. There have been times when we went out drinking and ive thoight about rekindling it but it nwver comes about

My aunt used to always rub my shoulders every time we were in the same place, and just randomly. She would always tell me how handsome I was, how smart and so forth. It felt a bit weird... like she had some weird attachment.

One night the family stayed at a beach cabin and late that night we were on the deck outside and she was rubbing my shoulders, and I was tipsy and offered to rob hers. She was moaning like she was going to cum or something, and I eventually slipped my hands down the front of her shirt and cupped her tits. She reached behind her and gave me a hand job.

We never spoke about it again and she started avoiding me. I see her maybe once a year now and she makes it a point to dodge me.

The show was "Undressed".

Ty
>just behind them is some lube of some sort. I close the drawer. I know everyone does it, but I really didn't want to think about her doing it. I stand there for a second, deciding wether or not to open search for her suntan lotion. Eventually do,
>open the first drawer and there it is, amongst some other junk, like perfumes. Grab it and bring it back out to Auntie. I hand it to her, "thanks user, any problems finding it in the second drawer?"
>"it was in the first drawer". She lets out a small "oh". We sit there a bit awkwardly, before I turn to leave. "I'm sorry uh..I'm sorry you saw that user. I know you don't want to think about it, but I do it. And while your living here, since we are on the subject....I want you to be open with me. If you have any questions, you know about how to do it, or maybe even if you want me to buy condoms...just let me know user."
>"okay.." I mumble out before leaving. I go to my room and try to forget about what I saw via music. Stay in my room the rest of the day, and avoid her a much as possible.
>weekend passes and its first day at uni. Do classes, come home, relax in room, Auntie comes home, makes dinner, then I hide in room rest of night. Break routine sometimes by swimming after school.
>around thursday night I'm lying in bed thinking about school, when hot blond appears in my mind. I haven't really fapped since I got there, and I end up getting a raging boner. My aunties in the other room, trying to sleep but I have to release the urge.
>as quietly as I can, I slowly fap to the hot blond. My breathing gets heavy and I eventually finish cumming buckets. I clean up and get back into bed. A minute or so later, I can hear a slow hum. I've never heard it before and so I listen carefully trying to figure out what it is.
>realize it's coming from my Aunties room. As I listen I can start to make out her soft moans. I roll over and try to go to bed. The more I try to ignore it, the more I can hear it.

I hope to see you in these threads again, came to your stories. godpseed user.

sounds like she feels guilty about it, or got caught somehow

or maybe she expects you to go forward and try to reach her?

Get her alone again. She wants it.

Cont pls and pick up the pace would you?

My aunt

Pics of aunt?

gonna be a cousin/father eh?

bombshell body, kind of a spergy face

is the kid yours? ahahah

I wish

>be me
>be 13
>little sis and me playing in room with door closed
>make her believe that taking off her pants would cause her character to revive
>she does so
>i sit behind her getting onto my knees
>she doesnt know whats going to happen
>i rub her pussy with my finger
>she says it feels funny
>i say its normal and i need to continue
>i keep going her pussy becoming wet
>has seen porn on youtube knowing what to do
>i take out my dick
>its diamonds
>i start to slide it inside of her, she has no virginity because she lost it in an asthma attack
>she says it feels really weird again
>tell her its normal
>i rail on her pussy for a good 2 minutes
>i pushed it all the way inside and came inside of her
>she says it feels warm inside
>i pull out
>she tells parents
>i get sent to a mental hospital for 2 months for evaluation
pic related

now my incest heart boner is gone...

YES! All i remember was that these kids just ran around fucking each other

Sorry to disappoint you

lamo, your parents ever forgive you?

damn she's cute

lot of saddos on this site

you did the right thing :)

ikr, we have been dl doing it once a month since then but she got on the depo so i can cum in her at any time

more of her

Thread will 404 soon

Gonna finish this ?

Continue pls

you're still fucking her? the docs didn't castrate you and nobody managed to make her believe that you're an evil pervert?

I gay fucked my cousin when I was 7

Her and her sister

bump

>be user
>annoy everyone with green text
>write such an obvious fake fantasy story
>underage & banned all believe user crappy story
>user satisfied he got a few autists to believe him
>ruffles neck beard with hand
>continues to masturbate to his own fake story

It gets good.

>eventually hear a slightly louder, drawn out moan before it stops. Eventually fall asleep with thoughts of my Auntie fucking herself.
>week finishes and weekend starts again. Wake up late and slowly pull myself out of bed. Auntie is back out sunbathing again. She sees me as I try to get breakfest and waves me out. I open the door.
>"user, can you do me a favour? Come out here for a sec." I step outside, in my pajamas. "user, I can't quite reach my back, and last week I got a sunburn because of it. Can you apply the lotion for me? Please?"
>sure enough there is a red spot on the middle of her back. I sigh and agree. "Alright just untie my bikini user and put the lotion on. Try and be even if you can." I pull up a chair and sit next to her. Slowly I untie her yellow bikini as she lays on her front. I remove the strings and let them fall to her sides. I squirt the bottle into one of my hands and then spread it to my other hand.
>I then put my hands in the middle of her back, where the sunburn is. She lets out a breath "ooh cold" I slowly start rubbing her back. It feels a little dry, and it is a little lose so it moves with me when I rub, but overall it's easy to work with.
>everytime I get near her shoulders or lower back she lets out a soft half-moan. I finish as quickly as I can. "You missed a spot user. You have to get my lower back. Like lower lower." I out my hands On her lower back and start rubbing. "Mhm lower user." I slowly go lower. "Lower" I go even lower. At this point I'm at the top of her ass/g string. She lets out a moan. "Good user thank you. That's all I needed."
>I get back up and go inside. I eat breakfest go back to my room for a bit. I end up deciding I to take a shower as I stink. There is only one bathroom with a shower in the house which is on the middle floor.
>I quickly shower and head back to my room to change. Dry everything and get some clothes on. About a minute later I hear it again.

>mad he didn't finish the story

Is that fucking Vigo the carpathian from ghost busters 2 on the left in that?! wowzers

Are these all gonna take 20 mins mate

18+? dont want to go to prison if I save it.