Dick rate thread?

Dick rate thread?

Also, dubs decide where i fap to. Will post cum results.

Hairy Armpits roll

10/10

Fap to my ass

Pretty fukn nice actually. Supple head, tight sack. I'd suck your balls.

Thanks!

Its really nice, good job OP

Nice

Fap to this op

Damn, doesnt your foreskin hurt?

Fap on this

Im pissed. I was mutilated at birth

Reroll
And some more.

Cum on Gary

retract it nigga, use OP as a template: retracted but still just enough to cover the ridge.

thread is going down-hill quick...

Nice balls

Rate?

Looks like it might be too tight. He might have to do some stretches.

Reroll

my shit is too tight, i cant unfortunately. the most i can do is half way down the head

Foreskin and thick. Atleast a 7 ️

I like your head

Winrar. Take it gary.

yeah it is, what is the best way to stretch is there like a routine i could have?

I'M A WINRAR

Fukkkk, i will try....

how old are you?

NIG DETECTED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do it op

I didn't realize black dicks were so pink at the end. It's like a cute clown's nose!

I believe in you op! You can do it!

What's wrong with it?

Look up some stretches, if they don't work see a doc who can prescribe steroid creams and more stretches. That works 95% of the time, but if it doesn't, then you can just keep it the way it is or do a minor surgery (circumcision isn't needed).

Im not sure. Im cut. But i know tlctugger dot com has a page for phimosis stretching (it's a foreskin restoration site, but it has a page dedicated to helping people with phimosis so they dont end up cutting)

As well if you just google phimosis stretching.

Also i think there is a cream you can get from your doctor to help it along.

its cut, and tightly. Looks a bit like a minor burn victim.

Would you wanna lick the pink clown nose tip?

i dont really mind it, and the few girls ive been with, didnt mind it either, but i just wanna do it for the looks and for a better sensation since sex or masturbation kinda feels overrated when u dont feel much if u get me

Yeah they are pretty nice when they arent cut. Cut black dicks tend to have a sickly grey/brown head.

Thats pretty nasty looking, I don't even fully understand it. Head looks dry and crusty, shape is completely squashed...

Yeah dude. Do it for you.. Sex will feel amazing once you get that full range of motion. Trust.

If you do it op, I'm twitting it to gary

Yeahh... It wasnt really a great orgasm hahah

Damn. God your dick is amazing..

im able to retract it half way ish, and comparing to when that bit is touched to when the skin is over it the difference in feeling is so much greater and idk what ive missed out from the few times cuz ive never had the full retracted experience

ehhh

Nice, more?

R8

10 gorgeous

Dubs and I post

Re 1x

R8?

r8¿?

theres that sickly greyish look you were talking about :(

9/10. Really nice.

9 nice man

Rate this dick?