So ever since i was 14 all ive done is smoke weed but these last two days i’ve been poppin xanax and smoking weed and...

so ever since i was 14 all ive done is smoke weed but these last two days i’ve been poppin xanax and smoking weed and i wish i can feel like this forever i don’t ever want to be sober

Dont fuck yourself over OP
Drugs can be amazing but as soon as you're thinking you want to feel that way all the time (especially if it's a drug thats more unhealthy compared to others) you put yourself in danger of becoming an addict.

I'm same way with Molly

newfag alert

i kinda dont even care if i become an addict man... this feeling is way too great! i literally don't give a fuck about anything and it feels amazing. i don't feel any anxiety like my stupid ass usually self tends to feel. im not gonna over dose or shit like that i just take one and smoke some bowls and feel awesome. idk i like them and i don't want to die sober

Prognosis: not good.

ive never tooken molly. how does it feel? how does legit molly look?

But can you function is the question.

You're gonna build up a tolerance though, so you'll need more and more to get that same good feeling. After a while it won't even make you feel good anymore, you'll just feel extra anxious and depressed when you're not on it.

why? im not taking a shit load of xanax. just one and a couple of bowls

Inb4 this Google OD's

yeah i can, i focus a lot on what i'm doing at that exact moment and thinking of that exact moment. instead of honking of the regular shit i think about which is super negative shit.

>How does legit molly look

Black in a test kit. Use a test kit, you fucking moron.

damn well i'm 20 and yesterday was the 2nd xanax i took while smoking a joint so hopefully my tolenace ain't till like a couple years cause wtf

It's pretty fun. You just feel happy as shit. Chunky crystals usually white or brown.

i dont even know what you're talking about and don't care

Then you should probably stay away from molly for a while. You sound like a 15 year old.

that's cool man , i'm still gonna just stick to xanax and weed though i like this (-:

im 20, i dont do hardcore drugs so what i don't care

Xanax isn't a problem now, but if you plan to take it all the time you're going to build a tolerance quick. You're an adult though, so your life is yours to ruin.

Molly basically makes your endorphin's work overtime and you love everything and everyone. Then you come down and hate life. Pure Molly doesn't have a bad come down though, looks like coke. tests black.

are you retarded

Stop saying you dont care

i just plan on taking one whole bar once or twice a week or half a bar, with some bowls or a joint. i smoke everyday. i think i'll be ok im hardcore about it i just like it

OP you're clearly too young, naive and inexperienced in life to know why that isn't possible, i invite you to join me and try, but it isn't that good, your real life isn't replaced by the drug life, they co exist, you can't escape life, you just have to deal with it

I wouldn't call MDMA "hardcore drugs" myself, but I guess there's no well-defined border.

In my head, Cannabis is obiously the lightest, while MDMA, LSD, Psilocybin, and psychedelics in general definitely aren't in the same category as amphetamines, cocaine, and opiates.

>looks like coke
No, it doesn'¨t. Coke is like flour, molly is like sugar.

This, it's your life that's at stake here. If you're really an adult you should at least try to take it seriously.

ok if it bugs you that much i won't say it no more miss

I don't know man, MDMA gets dangerous real quick when you don't know the risks and do it too often. It can really fuck you up emotionally. Amphetamines aren't as dangerous in that way.

Getting stoned every day is no biggie if you can manage it, but I wouldn't recommend Xanax for daily use.. most pills will cause a dependency or tolerance problems that will have you buying way more than you want pretty quickly if your keep up the habit.... think of the money OP, think of the money

im dealing with it just fine i love my life i just like smoking weed and taking half a bar of xanax or a whole one and go through out my day like that, i can talk just fine, do everything just fine. im not escaping anything, im enhancing my amazing life

hmmmm
>add to list of ways to completely ruin life
check, thanks m8

mdma is pretty dangerous compared to psychedelics

true. which is why i said once every week or two weeks, xanax takes my anxiety away i like it

>im dealing with it just fine
>only used Xanax twice
>i love my life
Keep this shit up for another few months and you won't be loving life as much, I can guarantee that.

Fair enough, MDMA is slightly more risque than the others I listed. Kind of a bridge between soft and hard drugs, if that makes sense. As long as one has proper breaks from it, it's usually all good, but the potential for abuse, and thus long-term damage, is very real.

it won't ruin it m8 you'll be ok i love you have a good day

>'I don't do hardcore drugs'
>takes Molly, which is cut with METH 90% of the time
ya you don't do hard drugs at all, you fucking moron, not even willing to test your damn drugs.
Buy a test kit or forever silence yourself on the topic of drugs new fag

You can say it, i dont care

Anxiety of what?

>cut with METH 90% of the time
Not in the Netherlands it's not.

i have a big ass house, obviously fucking internet access, hella food in the fridge, a job i actually like, a ton of bud, a cute girlfriend, i dont care what you say i really do love my life. it's not perfect, but it's fucking cool. and i'm grateful i can take drugs and have an ever better time and not worry about irrelevant shit.

Enjoy trying to process that with your half brain 5 years from now. Starting at age 14 too? You might as well sign up for disability right then. Don't give me this "some people pull it off" bullshit either, they're just better people who are still half of what they should have been.

>I don't do hardcore drugs
Get a load of the drug pleb who doesn't realize xanax and other benzos are hardcore. Have bro, I'll give u my old dope man's number if u want. Tell him too suck my cock

>translation: ive spent 4 months smoking weed

Fuck off faggot.

Well if ONLY I lived in the FUCKING NETHERLANDS.
You guys speak much English out there...?

i dont do molly, i just fucking smoke weed and took xanax twice what dont you get when i said i don't do hardcore drugs?

lol you're cute ok then

just petty shit honestly, rather not even talk about it. pointless really

If onlyyou were right. Good luck OP, I wish you all the best.

ok

Yeah, pretty much everyone who's worth talking to speaks some English. It's a mandatory subject in what 'muricans call middle school and high school.

Xanax still does all sorts of shit to your brain kid.
Ask your doctor if Molly is right for you.

>kid
oldfag detected

I've thought about moving somewhere round there. Not to sound like a nancy boy but I don't like living in merica no more everyone's mean and dumb and wants money from me.

I've got to say I really enjoy living here. It has it's downsides like any place, but all of the exchange students I meet really love it. What are you currently doing with your life? You a student? Also, if you have any questions I'm I'd be happy to answer them.

Withdrawling from drugs like xanax can actually kill you so have fun trying to come off it one day because you will probably die.

I am a student taking time off to maintain my living expenses and debts, I've thought about moving abroad for a long time but didn't feel I had the guts and just need a new passport. I want to educate myself however living on my own with minimal to no support I find it's hard to make the balance, especially given that I live in one of the most expensive places in the US as of about 6 years ago... has not been fun haha.
Would you say it is difficult for a young man starting out fresh to make it in the Netherlands if he has good work ethic and a strong desire to learn about current events and science?

nah ill just smoke 8 doobies to the face

Lol yes I am OLD AF MAN!!!
Seriously get off the Xanax for your own benefit. Life is hard, taking the anxiety sober is the only way to conquer it.

whats so tight about the netherlands? tf

hmm

how the fuck would I know I'm the one asking somebody who supposedly lives there now.
But if you read up you find they're a very progressive democratic society where drugs and hookers are practically legal and love and community are in the air. I guess.

holy fuck then lets go dude

serious moment bruh. Trust me I went through the thing with Xanax.. getting off of it was fucking horrible. sooner the better man.

The Netherlands has always been pretty open to immigrants of all kinds, and the people are usually nice enough. Especially the younger ones are usually interested in people from different countries, and almost everyone speaks English. I hang out with exchange students regularly, mostly because a friend of mine lives with two of them. And about a third of my class in uni is German exchange students. I don't know how educated you are, but if you plan to move abroad I'd say the Netherlands is a good option.

obvious troll is gay ass nigger faggot fuckface

XD XD

damn but they're so tight though

im not any of those things ;)

I can confirm this.
Please do, we need more immigrants from Western countries.

damn :-( i wish i had moneys i would fucking leave right now. but so hey is like the netherlands known for a lot of mureder and shit cause if its so legal out there i bet crazy ass people be making all kinds of scary murders

Well, I am a typical American, but I do like to read and I'm not opposed to trying to learn other languages for fun. I looked it up and it seems I MIGHT even be able to move out there once with the money I have saved. Would you say it's relatively easy to find employment in your area or others you know of?

Kek, nah man it's really safe actually. Of course every country has its degenerates, but if you don't look for trouble you usually don't find it. I live in a relatively shitty part of a kind of shitty city and it's still safe as fuck.

you won't think so when you try to get off um and your brain is constantly screaming bad things at you.

Wees niet zo'n arrogante nicht.

kanker OP NEDERLAND IS VOL

It's been getting easier, but for most decent jobs speaking Dutch is a requirement. If you take Dutch classes and work hard you might be proficient at Dutch in a year or two though, and then move here. Two years isn't even that long.

LOLOLOLOL

Onzin, voor mensen die bereid zijn hun steentje bij te dragen is er in Nederland altijd een plaats geweest.

take it from an everyday junkie..DONT TOUCH XANAX...everytime i do it, even for a few days..i have ungodly problems when i stop...example..three weeks ago i took xanax for six days, just two poles split up over those six days...stop taking them, no problem for two weeks...then wake up with bad headache and cant stand up without being really sick...it has taken almost a week for me to get back to normal..that shit will really mess with you brain chems so...just be warned..

I can pull that off I'll Rosetta Stone that into my brain. Plus I want to get out of this country before the first year of our election if I can. Shit is going to go crazy.

Sounds like a plan. Maybe we'll run into eachother in a few years. Good luck man.

Same guy here, any contacts you would be willing to share for future? I always have a lot of questions about places in Europe.

Sure send me an e-mail at:
[email protected]
One of my fake accounts :P

It looks like Sugar in the Raw.

Dont listen to these faggots
different test will turn different colors. Get multiple tests and learn what all the colors mean for each test.