This winter i will end my life by spending a night in an abandoned cave i know. Death by cold...

This winter i will end my life by spending a night in an abandoned cave i know. Death by cold. Ask me anything if you want.

We should get together and make this happen

Don't you think this kind of thing should stay personal ?

I don't think it matters. I would prefer the company though.

Yeah i was thinking about that.
In one way that would be great to have some company for your last moment.
In the other way i guess you could see it as "you solving your own shit all by yourself once and for all without owinf anything to anyone"...

Really? You shouldn't do it!!!

You know how bad that will hurt lol

Remember to where a coat user!

There's no idsue with having help as long as it goes both ways.

I mean, the problem with living at home when you're 31 is that you're leeching, not that you're accepting help

Don't caves stay same temp year round?

I've made my decision. Too many are shitty in my life, i can't take it.
I know, it's just, i have always been into "cold stuff". I don't know why.
I'll just go to this cave only a few people know at night by a very cold day and wait until the thing to happen.
I like this idea because i won't get destroyed or crashed or else. Maybe they will even be able to get my organs now that i am thinking about it...

why u waiting 4
it's time

In the winter, a cave will be warmer than the outside air. You know dick about caves.

Nigga, you won't do it, after half an hour or so you'll chicken out because frostbites are painful as a motherfucker. Jump off a tall building or shoot yourself instead.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if death by cold turns into a lifetime of captured by homo hillbilly assrape anguish. Blow your head off with a shotgun like a civilized person already...

An 'abandoned' cave? Did the bear get evicted?

it's a small cave dug in rocks. A lot of wind, a lot of snow. It never sees the sun. Guaranted cold during winter when you go here.
Yeah, 24 here, bt still i feel like leeching and i am a pain in the ass for everyone i know even if i try to do my best. So i have decided this.

yeah yesterday i was at a party we made a fire and hung out in an abandonned container storage thing it was like 2 or 3 above zero we slept in the containers with nothing but our clots on and we slept on the metal no one died it was just realy painfull i slept like 2 hours

all im saying its thats its gonna take you a while to die

And then you'll change your mind and try to make fire in your cave.

And you'll suffocate.

haha probly

where i live it's usually -25°C at night in winter so i got good hopes.

yeah its still gonna take you a while like more than 4 hours

i know, i also know i have the will to do it like this more than another ways. I understand the other anons here who doubt that i will do it.
But well, the idea is that i won't come back here to tell you if it worked

Where do you live?

That might be the better way to go out, carbon monoxide. A bottle of vodka to take the edge off of things would help too.