ITT: We talk about places we have worked and tell each other some behind the scenes shit that went on

ITT: We talk about places we have worked and tell each other some behind the scenes shit that went on
I'll start-I worked at taco bell and we would use anything we dropped in the floor and we almost never washed out hands

Sorry meant to say our

At CVS we wheel the nasty-ass trash out to the dumpster in the same carts you shop with.

Worked at McDonald's in the UK. They worked people illegal hours and just marked it down on the system by splitting them into separate shifts. They also worked me past 10pm when I was under 18 (which is illegal)

worked in a bar and on student nights they would water down the vodka when it got to about half way.

i refused to do it

it was tap water aswell.

well that basicly helps the students not to get fucking retard drunk..

I would be pissed off if they did that to my drinks, the point is we WANT to get retard drunk

but it's still a shit thing to do

more like it milks customers out of money by selling them a lesser water downed product for the same cost.
competent bartenders who know not to over serve is what keeps people from getting retard drunk.

We do that at Kroger too. Somehow it isn't a health code violation.

Sportsdirect.com
>Head office will request that products be made using pictures they don't have the rights to use (e.g. footballers) and sell them making almost entirely profit until they are told they can't sell them.
>Female till staff are told to flirt to sell more bags for life (each store has a target).
>A lot of people from management upwards that I ever met (I went between stores due to university and had to assist with setting up new stores) was gotten a job by knowing someone high up in the company, or by sleeping their way up, many were from a university rugby team, they got management jobs because their captain was the regional manager.
>The management will routinely try to fuck over anyone who isn't actively checking their pay slips by cutting hours they worked out to meet targets
>Physical violence between staff gets swept under the rug to the extent of full on fights after the store closed

Worked night shifts at an old peoples home. Nothing that exciting, but when all the residents were asleep and we had done everything that needed doing we would watch t.v. or sleep or whatever for 5-6 hours each night.

girlfriend and i worked at dairy queen together. when someone she didnt like pulled up she jerked me off into the gravy cup

yummy

Worked as a retard Wrangler at a big institution. On night shift we would get the craziest non-verbals out of bed, confuse them by spinning them around and then set them up in fights. Of course we bet on the outcome.

Absolute Gold

Thats funny, thats exactly what Im doing now on my night shift. They get boring as fuck sometimes

I work at a Tim Hortons and we just rinse like 90% of our dishes instead of actually washing them

USS Ranger, 1980, dude tripping on acid closed a hanger deck door on a F14, ripped the wing off

I worked at Pizza Hut, I would frequently put pubes on pizzas for addresses we marked on the map as bad tippers or no tippers. Also we never threw away food we dropped and wouldn't clean out the grease in the fryers frequently so the last 10-20 batches of wings tasted rancid.

>unemployed
>I come in my socks
>don't give a fuck

Kek, yeah, but I always enjoyed knowing that I was getting paid to do the same shit I would do at home. It was quite satisfying.

Worked at a Five guys where we followed the rules. I joked around a whole bunch but never fucked with the food. We all hated our jobs and since then only one of us has remained there.

if anyone wants to work at a five guys they like to do the shifts like this

>Come in at either 9 or 11
>Leave around 2 or 3
>Come back and work from 5-8 or closing (12-1am)
Fuck that, because it doesn't let me have a social life of any type.

I also worked 65 hours a week for 3 months thanks to those fucks.

>tldr Five Guys schedule sucks ass

I work for a news paper in Australia in distribution. At events were given quotas or we don't get more shifts, but no one reads the print media so every week we just set fire to thousands of newspapers in the stadium carpark

Worked as an accountant for a large insurance company. I would write off £1000s each month on peoples unpaid motor premiums. I hated the guts of management and also, I felt like I was doing people a secret service.

The peoples hero

Used to work for Edwards Cinemas and we would fuck off all day. In between showings when we were cleaning the theater we would set up the trash cans at the bottom and walk up the aisles and pick up the soda cups and try to kobe Bryant that shit from like 30 rows up. Ice and drink everywhere. Then the movie 300 came out so we would throw our little brooms at each other like javelins and poke holes in the padded walls. We would always find cool shit under the seats one time I found chewing tobacco so we all dipped and I ended up throwing up everywhere. Always find wallets, keep the money. Catch people having sex in the theater, tell them to fuck off. Friends would come to the movies on a Friday night when I was working the door and ask to go to the bathroom so I'd let them in without a ticket and they would watch like 2 movies back to back. Got a bj in the projector room. Go to 7/11 on lunch Co worker buys a 750ml bottle of jack and we go back to work and mix it in our soda cups. Get shit faced and go into any theater and just watch a movie for an hour or so when I should be working. Steal free movie passes and sell them to my friends. Go into the bathroom and pissed on all the toilet paper and laugh at the manager who had to clean it up. (Managers has to deal with biohazard spills, vomit, clogged toilets etc.) Steal movie posters from storage room. Smoke weed behind the building on break. Always help myself to free popcorn candy and soda on my breaks and go watch any movie I felt like. Never got on trouble. Those were good times.

I work night shift bakery assistant at a local grocery. There's not really that much nasty stuff that goes on. Now and then a donut or bit of dough will drop the floor and they'll use it, but if I'm the one that drop donuts I usually throw the donut away. I suppose the nastiest thing that comes to mind if the ungodly number of fruit and houseflies everywhere. They land in the icing, they buzz along in the donut showcase. They're everywhere.

I worked at BMW
the executives would come around to view the finished product. they would proceed to get there dicks out and fuck the finished product right in the pipe

Used to work at a TGIF as a bar back.
Worked high a lot.
Would do whip its. Killed a whole case one day . Pissed the manager off when she tried using them for some Bday cake or some shit.
Steal cases of beer. The good stuff to.
Once when I was pissed off I lit the beer shed for empties on fire on purpose. idgaf if the whole place when up but someone say the fire and put it out.

2/2 cont.

Another job I had was Pizza Hut delivery boy. If a customer paid with card and didn't write in a tip I would write one in myself. If they ordered a 20 piece wings I would make 30 and eat 10. I would deliver to house parties sometimes and knew the kids cus high school, stay for a while drink and smoke then go back to work. Go to the drive thru and get my own food while on delivery. On closing shifts I would leave work with a custom pizza I made for myself. There was this one address who always tipped me in pennies and nickels so I always spit in his pizza. Fucked 2 girls in the store (separate occasions). One gut didn't have any cash so he tipped me having his gf show me her tits. And finally, every pizza boys dream, got a delivery to single mild in a trailer park she invited me inside and gave me a handjob. I said I have to go, but came back to her place after my shift and fucked her.

Do they drug test at taco bell?

Do people work at Taco Bell?

then no

Not at the one I worked at, they prolly dont drug test at any of them because it would probably cost too much

>prolly
die

I work at a cvs distribution center and the trucks are loaded like shit and we always send damaged product

I loaded your bags onto airplanes at LAX

We never went through anybody's bag unless it was vibrating, then we had to open it

I found so many vibrators. Some even had dry cum still on them

I would switch people's bag tags for fun though. Not the paper one the airport puts on your bag, but your personal one that you bought to put on your handles.

Top kek

Why did you do it then?

This is exactly how I imagine you bums did you "job". KYS

Thanks anons

I've actually picked my bag up with the wrong tag on it before but I was in san fransisco. I guess this is a thing with all you ramp agents. Fuck you

security guard nyc hospital.
One of the duties was to remove the bodies from the morgue when the funeral guys showed up for it.
Couple of young hot ones on occasion. Yup felt em up.

Disgraceful.

U mad white boi?

Worked as a golf cart jockey at a Country Club in Houston. Basically retrieved golf bags from lockers and set carts for the day.
Golfers come back half shit faced with three or four beers left. We had a 32 quart trash can in the back with a filled with ice.
Stockpile about 70 to 100 beers on a good day.
Get shitfaced after the Pro left and go mudding on the carts. Fuck them up so bad we had to drive them in reverse.
Go fetch rich assholes best driver, piss drunk and drive golf balls into neighborhood.
Sunday's were the tits for this shit.

im prolly gonna kill myself now

I worked in the meat department at a Kroger a few years ago. They would just take old meat and mix it in with the new meat so they could keep selling it. One time they had me sort through boxes of moldy bacon, pick out the non moldy pieces, and sell them to the customers at a dollar per pound. Another thing I remember is if meat fell out of the grinder onto the floor they'd sometimes throw it back in. Shit was nasty.

didn't hurt no one ya newfag

I work at a amazon warehouse. Alot of physical labor and a shit ton of walking. Honestly I enjoy it. It's like im getting paid to workout. Average about 16 miles of walking a day on a regular day. Around 22 on holidays. How estate not that bad of a job. No one really fucks with the products though.

Worked at McDonalds back in HS... the initiation for new employees was to piss in the gallon size pickle jars.

So make sure you get your burgers with no-pickles anons

kek

I'm no newfag, but I still think that's disgusting. Die in a fire, bitch.

you are shocked at something here so yeah you are a newfag.

3/3 cont

When I was 19 after I got fired from pizza hut I got a job as a courtesy clerk at Stater Bros. (So. California grocery chain). Didn't really have the opportunities to dick around like my previous jobs cus managers were strict but all the employees were young and attractive. The clerks, the checkers, pretty much all of us. Every weekend we partied together. There was more drama than an episode of Real World. All the guys would fight each other and girls would talk shit because everyone was fucking everyone. I fucked 5 girls from that store before the managers found out and was gonna transfer me to another store so I quit on the spot.

How the fuck quickly do you cum, that she could jerk you off in time to fuck with a customer?

every time i go to Kroger, I just carry what i get in my arms. Pushing a cart makes me feel gay. People roll their eyes at me, but i don't care.