Say anything you want to someone who is going to kill himself at the end of this thread

say anything you want to someone who is going to kill himself at the end of this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJXtHMBFWmI
youtube.com/watch?v=ffgvLZEKNmQ
youtu.be/sQEvPBYsZfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

Anything you want.

do a flip faggot

How and why? Atleast make it interesting.

Can I have your stuff? Just leave an address, no need to clean it all either. Don't worry, I won't report your death.

good bye .-.

You won't kill yourself. We both know it. If you were really decided to kill yourself you wouldn't open this thread. You'd just do it.

I hope this thread ends soon

You re in for even more troubles

Just remember that at an absolute level, it doesn't matter whether you die or not, life is ultimately meaningless. Aka do it fgt

Make another thread to extend your suffering.

Courage OP, dont be a fag, live worth to be lived.

Suicide is stupidity masquerading as desperation.

If you actually kill yourself after this thread, nobody in this thread will remember you. Atleast go out in a way we will remember you.

Livestream it nigger

You're a spineless coward. You're going to take the easy way out. I know this is Cred Forums but I'm sure you have friends and family that care about you, all trolling aside. Imagine how they're going to feel and deal with life after you're dead. You're going to leave all your responsibility and burdens on them, that's very selfish of you. You're not the only person going through a rough patch in life, stop being a bitch about what you can't control, grow a pair of testicles and seize the moment around you and things will get better. Self loathing and pity parties won't solve anything, and will likely make people less apt to talk to you because of sheer negativity you exude. So just stop while you're ahead you sissy tra la la fairy boy.

Dubs, suffer disease and death from old age.

Do me a solid and take as many with you as you can, thanks user.

+1

i thought it would be an interesting thread
clever
futurama cool
gas asphyxiation. because i'm tired of suffering.
other people live here so no
k
me too
okay
i will
"needle in the hay...." i listened to elliott smith a lot and that movie made a strong impact on me
no it ends after this one
courage has nothing to do with it
whatever midget
if i had a gun, i'd tie a bunch of balloons to it and shoot myself so the gun floats away and everyone wonders who did it. but i don't so it's not even going to make the newspaper
they'll be okay. nobody cares about me that much or i wouldn't be doing this

come to Ireland and we chill first, if not give it to those rockerfellers and rothschilds first

/thread

rest in piece

I've just produced the most amazing fart. Both loud and smelly. Not a nasty smell just a nice healthy fart smell - I'm quite proud of it.

i care about you you stupid faggot

Bye!

/thread

Do a streaming.

Reported for making death threats.
I hope they lock you up for this crime.

don't. from one depressed person to another, don't give me a one more reason to...

hey wait a moment, thats the picture used to describe major depression on wikipedia

I love you.

What's your favorite memory?

Listen to this before you kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=hJXtHMBFWmI

That, and this. This too, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=ffgvLZEKNmQ

ass

How about this, wait and live it the fuck up. Do every drug imaginable. Fuck a ton of hookers. Go skydiving for some shit. You dont need money if youre gonna kill yourself anyways. Who cares about stds or health problems from drugs? Fucking go crazy first, at least have some fun.

Real talk.

I'm not going to tell you that life will magically get better so you won't eat a gun. What I WILL tell you is that you have the power to pull yourself out of any rut you're in, no matter how hopeless it might be. The only thing that's stopping you from having a happy and successful life is yourself.

You're in control of your own destiny, you always have been and always will be. Don't settle for anything except the best.

don't do it hoe

>o
this - if you want to kill yourself why not just fkin sell all you own , live the fk up from what you have and just maybe you can find some motivation to at least earn more to repeat ! :D

Hope you realize the future is getting better exponentially. In our lifetimes we will be able to buy a computer for $1k that's smarter than the human race. Nanobots in the brain, full immersion virtual reality, orgies with anime girls. It may take 20-30 years, but whatever, do what you want. Also I went from suicidal to normal through meds. Just saying, if you haven't at least tried them you're an idiot.

Have a nice time
and visit me if you can

youre a piece of shit for trying to get attention of your suicide. if ur were an real hero you would have done it quietly

piss off normie fuck, gtfo, ur not special for wanting to kill urself, this is /b

hehe often i wonder how immersive all the tech shiet will get ... keeps me going ;D

Do you know the Kansas city shuffle?

how are you suffering? is there anything else in life you'd like to try before doing it? maybe if there are things you should try and do them?

Op 4 u
youtu.be/sQEvPBYsZfs
You might like idk

not op but I fucking love this song.

People are disgasting so... i can understand you. You are disapointed by everyone. Me too. (I apologise about my not good use of english)